User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 28 Apr 2005, 19:52   #51
mens
Sheep

mens is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Server crash this morning

you fked up my 1000 ticks plan!!
;(
mens is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Apr 2005, 23:48   #52
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

OK so im a decent enough player and as such have set my whole tactics around not losing fleet, and stealing what I can.

As such, I always make sure my fleet is home at a time I can again send it out if need be, as I did in this case.

I sent my fleet out KNOWING at 7am I could not be fleetcaught, and I WOULD be on at a time to send it out, (I know i can keep my fleet safe).
However with ticks stopping, I now have eta 2 incoming, and my fleet is eta 1 home, and I ahve work with no net access at all.
So, I lose my fleet because of a server fault, and through NO fault of my own. Is that fair?
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Apr 2005, 00:50   #53
xontas

xontas is a jewel in the roughxontas is a jewel in the roughxontas is a jewel in the rough

ok, just to point out something

we have 3000 players in the game
we have a grand total of 15 people that have complained

trust me we have seen worse

anyway, we as PAteam made a desision and expained the resoning behind it
tbh discussing the resons and if they are right or not is not realy usefull

this game is run by PAteam and we do look at the wishes of the players but.......
sometimes we have to make desisions that people dont like/dont agree with
we have resons that you might think are not true or wrong
but we do run this game and the final call is ours to make

why
basicly if we discusse problems untill everyone is happy we would never start up again:/
15 complaints out of 3000, i'll take it !

Xontas
xontas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Apr 2005, 00:56   #54
xontas

xontas is a jewel in the roughxontas is a jewel in the roughxontas is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Game^
Last tick was 5AM, next tick is 6PM

Anyone who cant login to PA in a window that big would get creamed anyway.

Id struggle to name a single player actively playing now who physically would have no way to do it.
its about players NOT active players

we run this gave for everyone not just the top players!
sorry , but your argument is full of holes!
Unread 29 Apr 2005, 03:07   #55
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

First of all I don't have a problem with the PA decision, so I'm not arguing against it, and that's not my purpose. They had to do what they did, and that's fine. I just want to again take the time to show just what a detriment Xontas is to the PA team.

He's full of himself, he's rude to customers and players, and overall I just think he's a horrible person with no integrity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xontas
This is not a constructive way to make this point. He could have said: Most people are not complaining. Instead he mocks the person who is complaining, and belittles his argument.

Quote:

this game is run by PAteam and we do look at the wishes of the players but.......

why
basicly if we discusse problems untill everyone is happy we would never start up again:/

Xontas
This guy just oozes with a powertrip. You can tell that he enjoys telling players that they have no choice but to accept their fate with his devil-may-care attitude with which he dispenses his peremptory arguments. I don't understand why this person is part of the PA team. You have hard intelligent workers like Phil^ and Kal, and then there's this guy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xontas
He's a little child full of teenage angst. Is this professionalism? Seriously? What's his stake in PA's future? Where is this guy taking your game? He doesn't care about you despite his emphatic "we run this gave[sic] for everyone not just the top players!" He cares about himself only. The key part of that sentence is "we run." Look at his two posts again. It's all about how he's part of the ownership in PA and he revels in it.

Another point, I don't normally attack spelling or grammar, but is this guy for real? Is he competent? If his posts were to be any indication of his adequacy, I would find him severely lacking. But the PA team shouldn't be just merely adequate, they should stand out among us. And this drunk does stand out, but not in any good way.

Last edited by s|k; 29 Apr 2005 at 03:15.
s|k is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Apr 2005, 03:58   #56
Squishy
Lost

Squishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond repute

What is your reason behind this post?

What has ur personal opinions about a member of the pa team got to do about anything. If you do not like someone please keep your opinions to your self or voice your view somware else.

You may forget the pa team put in a lot of effort and hard work and are ALL very dedicated to the game.And what do they get for the troubles? A hell of a lot of abuse for little more than doing their best.

Quote:
Originally Posted by s|k
Another point, I don't normally attack spelling or grammar, but is this guy for real? Is he competent? If his posts were to be any indication of his adequacy, I would find him severely lacking. But the PA team shouldn't be just merely adequate, they should stand out among us. And this drunk does stand out, but not in any good way.
You attack his spelling and grammer. Well my friend his is better than mine and english happens to be my first language which isnt the case for him.

Bassically the fact is the PA team do the best job they can and untill they get payed for the work they do please STFU.
Unread 29 Apr 2005, 04:01   #57
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squishy
A hell of a lot of abuse for little more than doing their best.
His best isn't good enough. He deserves every bit of abuse he gets, and then some.

Quote:
Originally Posted by squishy
If you do not like someone please keep your opinions to your self or voice your view somware else.
I will continue to post as I see fit. If the mods don't like what I say they can delete my posts and ban me. Until then deal with it.
Unread 29 Apr 2005, 04:12   #58
Squishy
Lost

Squishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond repute

His best is all you can ask from him.

Frankly to expect more is luncay and tbh you didnt outline one good reason really as to why your accusing him of being a bad PA team member

If you have a problem your more entitled to voice it but please do it someware i do not have to see you acting like a child i was reading this thread as i wanted to see the opinions of the community and some little spoiled brat comes along trying to flame one of the pa staf who works damn hard.

Just outta intrest did xontas close you down? Is this the reason for the unneccecery flaming of him?
Unread 29 Apr 2005, 06:10   #59
Almeida

Almeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to behold

ontopic: i also think the decision wasn't the best choice, but nothing can be changed about it now, so i will save my energy instead of complaining about it. every1 get over it and enjoy the rest of the round.

offtopic: what s|k says might sound a bit rude, but i somewhat agree with him. Xontas isn't the smartest guy when it comes to dealing with the PA community. and in every job u gotta be nice to your customers and it should be the same with beeing in PA crew. i can't say he ain't doing his job well and i am pretty sure he is putting a lot of effort in it for which he isn't getting a single cent, but that still shouldn't be a reason to act cocky.
Almeida is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Apr 2005, 06:56   #60
Game^

Game^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest
OK so im a decent enough player and as such have set my whole tactics around not losing fleet, and stealing what I can.

As such, I always make sure my fleet is home at a time I can again send it out if need be, as I did in this case.

I sent my fleet out KNOWING at 7am I could not be fleetcaught, and I WOULD be on at a time to send it out, (I know i can keep my fleet safe).
However with ticks stopping, I now have eta 2 incoming, and my fleet is eta 1 home, and I ahve work with no net access at all.
So, I lose my fleet because of a server fault, and through NO fault of my own. Is that fair?
Ok then lets again use random situations to try to prove a point shall we *sigh*

If were talking UK time, as the game went down at 7am, your incoming would of stayed at eta 2 from 7am all the way until 6pm. Now the game started ticking again, and it was 7PM that you would of needed to have run your fleet by, and as said by the PATeam the "majority" of people are able to have access then, hence the tick start, and if as such you cant be on when the majority are on, your not a decent player Forest.
Game^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Apr 2005, 06:58   #61
Game^

Game^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
ok, just to point out something

we have 3000 players in the game
we have a grand total of 15 people that have complained

why

Xontas
Consider this Xontas, no-one complains due to the fact of after years of bad customer service they know exactly where it gets them. They get to deal with a teenager like you on a powertrip. Im so glad by the way that still after making the decision yourself you cannot argue any point at all.
Unread 29 Apr 2005, 07:04   #62
MrPedantic
Banned

MrPedantic is a splendid one to beholdMrPedantic is a splendid one to beholdMrPedantic is a splendid one to beholdMrPedantic is a splendid one to beholdMrPedantic is a splendid one to beholdMrPedantic is a splendid one to beholdMrPedantic is a splendid one to behold

Doesnt appear to me to be the pateam who are on a power trip here, rather yourself, and S|k for making constant, baseless flaming posts.
Grow up will you?
MrPedantic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Apr 2005, 07:04   #63
Game^

Quote:
its about players NOT active players

we run this gave for everyone not just the top players!
Maybe you should try taking a look at what an "active" player is. An active player doesnt need to be on 16 hours constant, just maybe 3-4 times a day, which most players will be, and in this case would of sorted any situation of a planet losing its fleet because of attackers.

Also i think you actually need to understand that this game is actually not free anymore, and that you need to act in the best interest of your biggest customer base, which is infact your active players. There used to be a time you could hide behind that line Xontas not anymore, but im sure knowing you, you will find something else to hide behind.

Yet again we have your great debating skills, your wrong im right, how fantastic they really are. Tell me if its so full of holes, im sure you would be more than happy to point out where im leaking water.

Or just get Kal or someone with a little more intelligence to come and post for you
Unread 29 Apr 2005, 07:24   #64
biffy
Jolt PA Liaison

biffy is a jewel in the roughbiffy is a jewel in the roughbiffy is a jewel in the roughbiffy is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Yet again we have your great debating skills
And yet again we have your whining at xontas.

He made a perfectly sensible decision that was the fairest thing to do for the vast majority of those playing the game.
Unread 29 Apr 2005, 08:13   #65
Game^

Quote:
Originally Posted by biffy
And yet again we have your whining at xontas.

He made a perfectly sensible decision that was the fairest thing to do for the vast majority of those playing the game.

"Yet again"

Cunning

I dont think asking for a reason for his decision and listening to him hiding behind channel rules, and then again asking him again on the boards counts as whining, i think its actually asking what i ****ing paid for.

The standard of PA customer service just keeps getting better and better.

Maybe instead of trying to alienate me and others over this issue it would be better if it was actually explained in a proper manor, rather than just saying "100 planets will die", as though you went round and checked every planets situation as regards incoming, defence and their online time. I dont buy stupid made up scenario's.
Unread 29 Apr 2005, 08:20   #66
MrPedantic
Banned

MrPedantic is a splendid one to beholdMrPedantic is a splendid one to beholdMrPedantic is a splendid one to beholdMrPedantic is a splendid one to beholdMrPedantic is a splendid one to beholdMrPedantic is a splendid one to beholdMrPedantic is a splendid one to behold

FOR GODS SAKE GROW UP

Dont you have anything better to do other then complain about things if you dont get your own way?
Perhaps you would have *liked* tons of players to have their game ruined through no fault of their own
After all - "Game^ deserves to get roids at any cost"

Fact is, the choice has been made and there is nothing you can do to change it. Its the right call in my opinion which benefits the whole rather then just the individual
MrPedantic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Apr 2005, 10:02   #67
Game^

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPedantic
[b]After all - "Game^ deserves to get roids at any cost"
Again another random point, is there no end to them?

If your not going to read a thread dont reply to it, you'll see in my first reply i was eta10 to a target and would of in all likelyhood not capped anything at all, so try again smart arse.
Unread 29 Apr 2005, 11:35   #68
Kloopy
-Back Again-

Kloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud of

Game, you've acknowledged that some people could have possibly lost out if we didn't recall all our fleets. I think it best shown by Squishy:
Quote:
people work 9 till 6 easily and not everyone works ware they can get access to a computer so u add in travel times and they could easily miss out on 13 ticks
At the time, we knew that any situations in which players lost out due to our hard drive problem could be resolved by recalling all fleets.

Are you seriously telling me that you'd rather our administrative decision was to forget those few who could have been affected rather than offering a solution that ensures no single planet loses out?

I can't help but think if we had taken your stance on this issue and you were one of the few who couldn't login during the day, that you'd be complaining just as much. It's all happened now, let's just get on with the remainder of this round.

Happy roiding and play safely!
Kloopy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Apr 2005, 11:45   #69
Game^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kloopy
Game, you've acknowledged that some people could have possibly lost out if we didn't recall all our fleets. I think it best shown by Squishy:

At the time, we knew that any situations in which players lost out due to our hard drive problem could be resolved by recalling all fleets.

Are you seriously telling me that you'd rather our administrative decision was to forget those few who could have been affected rather than offering a solution that ensures no single planet loses out?

I can't help but think if we had taken your stance on this issue and you were one of the few who couldn't login during the day, that you'd be complaining just as much. It's all happened now, let's just get on with the remainder of this round.

Happy roiding and play safely!

Its more the fact that they came out with some random and stupid number on the amount of planets that would of been killed that annoyed me too, as though they had gone around and counted them all, and as you notice i didnt start this thread, but was more drawn into posting on it due to being annoyed at the lack of professionalism shown in #support, where Xontas simply refused to discuss the issue at all, and his attitude was that he was right and i was wrong. Yet when i spoke to Luna and ph8 they both seemed to agree i had a case to argue the decision.

As i said i havent lost or gained anything as it didnt effect me, i was just more concerned that the decision taken could of seriousily affected the game play.

For example if this situation had of occured 2/3 hours later, that would of meant the first block that launched would of landed on all their targets, yet a total recall would of recalled all the counter blocks fleet, meaning it basicially makes it a very one sided night.

I just think that surely there is a better solution than a complete recall of all fleets, but alas i dont suppose you really practise this happening really do you

Thanks for actually responding in a mature manner Kloopy its quite the change from that of some of your peers

Unread 29 Apr 2005, 11:56   #70
Jackal2112

Jackal2112 is infamous around these partsJackal2112 is infamous around these parts

I have to say, for a change, PA team made the only right decision possible.
Unread 29 Apr 2005, 12:02   #71
Neferti
part time ghost

Neferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to behold

Can't you get over it already? The only things hurt by this decision seems to be the feelings and ego of a handful of board posters.
Unread 29 Apr 2005, 12:16   #72
at0mic.c0w
Käptn Karacho

at0mic.c0w is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kloopy
do you actually think that those who were on their way to geting roids on an attack have lost nothing in this and that those who were about to be roided have gained nothing in this ?
Unread 29 Apr 2005, 12:24   #73
Squishy
Lost

Do you think the people who were gonna have their rounds ruined dues to a mechanical error is fair?

Im sorry but a few people losing a nights roiding is FAR better than people losing all their fleets its that simple.

If you got through once on your target im sure u can do it again. Ware as if someone lost all their fleets theris no going back

I wish people would stop being selfish and look at this problem from everyones point of view not just their own narrow minded one. The PA team seem to have looked at all aspects and chosen the one that least afects game play over the whole round.

People do not deserve to have missed out on a nights roiding. Its really not fair on them (i fall into this catogory) But i would rather have lost out on a nights roiding than had my mates who i knew coudnt get on to check the progress of their attack lose their fleet.

You can always get more roids......
Unread 29 Apr 2005, 13:02   #74
Treveler
Its time to roll the dice

Treveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant future

This was the only reasonable thing to do. If only one person suffers from the server crash its one to many and the universal recall would be justified.

I had an attack uncovered by ally def but I dont feel like complaining simply because I might have fallen out on a few roids. This time the PA team made the right decition for whats best for the game overall.
Unread 29 Apr 2005, 13:29   #75
at0mic.c0w
Käptn Karacho

at0mic.c0w is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Do you think the people who were gonna have their rounds ruined dues to a mechanical error is fair?
i guess you are refering to someone else because i haven't claimed anything along those lines

Quote:
Im sorry but a few people losing a nights roiding is FAR better than people losing all their fleets its that simple.ing along those lines.
this is of course eintirely your opinion and based on no facts whatsoever

Quote:
I wish people would stop being selfish and look at this problem from everyones point of view not just their own narrow minded one.
i don't see how those who were going to get roids and had their fleet recalled are any more or less 'selfish' then those who were on the way to geting their fleet killed by saying that having all fleets returned to base wasnt the optimal decision.

the fact remains that having all fleets returned to base didn't result in some players losing out.
Unread 29 Apr 2005, 14:18   #76
Squishy
Lost

Decision has been made.

I agree with it. And so do many others. I feel sorry for the people who missed out on roids (like me) but it was on the whole the best decision.

If anyone can name another way in which things could have been resolved with noone losing their ships due to the mechanical error and noone losing their roids then please step up and let us all know. I cant think of a way and no-one else has come up with a way.

Please before any one complains any more tell us all how it could have been resolved short of stopping the game for ~24 hours ( in which case u miss out on a nights roiding any way)
Unread 29 Apr 2005, 14:26   #77
Game^

Quote:
Please before any one complains any more tell us all how it could have been resolved short of stopping the game for ~24 hours ( in which case u miss out on a nights roiding any way)
And what about those who landed before 6AM so got an extra nights roiding?

Also no-one attacked until later that night, so thats effectively what they did anyway, delayed the game by 24hours
Unread 29 Apr 2005, 14:43   #78
Squishy
Lost

Their was plenty of incoming floating about as soon as ticks resumed......

If you have a suggestion as to how things could have been done better please post it. Im extremly curious

As the end of the round has been anounced as a day any down time the server experiances will be taken off and 24 ticks is a long time in pa.
Unread 29 Apr 2005, 14:47   #79
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Rinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to behold

anyone who landed before 6am gets a pat on back for havin balls to launch an attack at 9/10pm when pa is at its most active
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Rinoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Apr 2005, 14:53   #80
Squishy
Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rinoa
anyone who landed before 6am gets a pat on back for havin balls to launch an attack at 9/10pm when pa is at its most active

I was just abou tto edit my post to contain somthing along these lines as when i posted i failed to touch on that point

The % of people landing before 6am is very small thus isnt a big deal imo.

You could just as easily say but what about the people who landed 2 nights ago or last week they benifited form a nights roiding. That was denyed to the people who were gonna land yesterday morning.
Unread 29 Apr 2005, 16:51   #81
Almeida

Almeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to behold

there would have been a better solution: pause the game for 14 ticks, MAYBE roll back the game 1 tick, so noone can complain about the buggy tick that happened and let the game continue.
within 14 ticks everyone should have been able to check his account and if he wants to recall his fleet.
Unread 29 Apr 2005, 17:39   #82
Neferti
part time ghost

Neferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to behold

The fact is, that people would have been whining whatever the solution was. You are never going to please everyone, you might be able to please a majority. And it *is* the case that a some people missing out on roids is better than some people losing their fleet possibly through no fault of their own, only a fault of the game. It's not an opinion. It's not a fact eiher, but it is informed speculation.
Unread 29 Apr 2005, 18:17   #83
Almeida

with a 14 hours break noone would've lost his fleet and those already through on their targets would have gotten roids; so noone would have lost something and therefor nobody could've complained
Unread 29 Apr 2005, 21:21   #84
xontas

the point is there are about 100 solutions that COULD have been chosen
we chose one knowing not everyone would agree

if your wonder how we know, none of the solutions would have made everyone happy

thats why i stand by the desision that was made and am not going into arguments about the "better"sollutions

there are no better solutions, only OTHER ones

could we now get back to the buisness of roiding!!!
Unread 29 Apr 2005, 21:31   #85
Squishy
Lost

/me roids xontas

well

/me eagerly awaits xontas getting some value so i can roid him
Unread 29 Apr 2005, 21:49   #86
xontas

you want to do all that effort for 27 roids :/
Unread 3 May 2005, 05:31   #87
Conall
There is a better answer

Conall will become famous soon enoughConall will become famous soon enough

I was ETA 2 & 4 on attacks to cap 660 roids and over 500K in XP plus 1 fleet catch with nice cap on it as well. I am a pretty good player and active - hell I work in front of a computer all day.

I wasn't 'happy" about how things worked out, because it did cost me.

That said I think it was a fair resolution to the problem. I can go roiding again because I still have my fleet and so can everyone else. I am not sure that could have been said if any other decision had been made.

My one caveat is if the people like Fyodor and Forest didn’t get caught like they were expecting too, if they did then there clearly was problem, but it is my understanding that was not supposed to happen.

A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.
I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.
Sir Winston Churchill
Conall is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 May 2005, 08:15   #88
xontas

Xontas Hugs Conall for putting it all in perspective in one post

Xontas Hugs Game^ for calling him a teenager!!!!! ( i am 30 FFS)