User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 21 Jul 2004, 01:50   #551
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: [Football] Copa America prediction league

Argentina - Colombia

Code:
at0mic.c0w                   vs             roadrunner_0
FT 2-1 | HT 1-0 | 1st 38        FT 2-0 | HT 1-0 | 1st :(   

Rumad                        vs               Blastoderm
FT 2-1 | HT 1-0 | 1st 22 [J]    FT 1-2 | HT 1-0 | 1st 30
Code:
	  pts FT   HT   1st
Colt       8  1-2  0-1  23 [J]
Stew       7  3-1  0-1  34 [J]
1-X        6  1-2  1-0  15
Opus       6  1-2  0-0  52 [J]
LHC        6  2-1  1-0  32 [J]
Inferno    6  2-1  1-0  26 [J]
Entium     6  2-1  1-0  14 
Evergreen  6
Phang      4
Zharkov    4  2-0  0-0  52 [J]
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jul 2004, 02:36   #552
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

HT 1-0
1st goal = 34

edit : current score 2-0 (25 mins to go)

Last edited by 1-X; 21 Jul 2004 at 03:08.
Unread 21 Jul 2004, 03:44   #553
1-X
overtired

Argentina 3-0 Colombia
HT 1-0, 1st goal 34

Code:
semi-finals

at0mic.c0w 3 - 2 roadrunner_0

Rumad 4 - 2 Blastoderm
Code:
championship

pts 
Stew    +8  15 
LHC     +6  12
Inferno +4  10
Colt    +0   8  
Entium  +2   8 
1-X     +1   7
Opus    +0   6
Zharkov +2   6
Evergreen    6
Phang        4
Unread 21 Jul 2004, 08:17   #554
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Rumad has a spectacular aura aboutRumad has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
why not go all the way and call him bladdersperm?
i uess your rater spunky in character suggsting such a thng
Former legion th0ng master
Proud to be Independent
Rumad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jul 2004, 08:19   #555
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blastoderm
How repulsive.

I've made my predictions already.. in secret. A-HA!
ah-ha? why do you like a washed up scandanavian pop act?

As for secret - first leg over and 2 points ahead.

I thank you ;D
Proud to be Independent
Unread 21 Jul 2004, 12:04   #556
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

And now I start doing things well
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jul 2004, 23:13   #557
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumad
ah-ha? why do you like a washed up scandanavian pop act?

As for secret - first leg over and 2 points ahead.

I thank you ;D
I don't.

So?
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jul 2004, 23:49   #558
1-X
overtired

brazil v uruguay

Code:
at0mic.c0w (3)                 vs              roadrunner_0 (2)
FT 3-1 / HT 2-0 / 1st 28 [J]       FT 2-1 / HT 0-0 / 1st :( [J]

Rumad    (4)                   vs                Blastoderm (2)
FT 3-2 / HT 1-1 / 1st 15           FT 3-1 / HT 2-1 / 1st 18 [J]
Code:
championship

pts FT  HT  1st
Stew      15 2-2 1-1  12
LHC       12 3-1 2-0  25
Inferno   10 3-1 1-0  15
Colt       8 0-1 0-0  72
Entium     8 1-2 0-1  40 [J]
1-X        7 3-1 2-0  23 [J]
Opus       6 3-0 1-0  15
Zharkov    6 2-1 1-0  22
Evergreen  6
Phang      4
Unread 22 Jul 2004, 00:31   #559
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

What happens when there's a tie?
Unread 22 Jul 2004, 01:09   #560
1-X
overtired

we'll cross that bridge IF we come to it. Basically I'm hoping there will be no ties

well, I have some ideas, previous methods etc. Recalc with X31G, without jokers, partial correct predictions etc. It will all be done while you sleep and you can hate me forever if it's you that loses and you think my decisions were wrong.

one more thing... the two losing semi-finalists will still predict the final two matches to see who comes 3rd (well I can't force you but I think you should )
Unread 22 Jul 2004, 02:27   #561
Rico Suave
Pure Evil

Rico Suave is an unknown quantity at this point

The match between Brazil and Uruguay has already started, Uruguay is up 1x0. That mexican ref is terrible, he should be shot in the head.
Unread 22 Jul 2004, 02:30   #562
at0mic.c0w
Käptn Karacho

at0mic.c0w is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rico Suave
That mexican ref is terrible, he should be shot in the head.
and since we are talking about south america here he probably will be
Unread 22 Jul 2004, 02:31   #563
1-X
overtired

HT : brazil 0-1 uruguay

time of first goal : 22

it looks like roadrunner might be out simply for misunderstanding the first goal prediction (he supplied a team and first/second half, and hasn't been online to amend)

Last edited by 1-X; 22 Jul 2004 at 02:44.
Unread 22 Jul 2004, 02:33   #564
at0mic.c0w
Käptn Karacho

at0mic.c0w is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
currently brazil 0-1 uruguay (almost half-time)

time of first goal : 22

it looks like roadrunner might be out simply for misunderstanding the first goal prediction (he supplied a team and first/second half, and hasn't been online to amend)
it's not over yet - if he gets and exact prediction i'm out.
Unread 22 Jul 2004, 02:39   #565
Rico Suave
Pure Evil

Quote:
Originally Posted by at0mic.c0w
and since we are talking about south america here he probably will be
Maybe. ¬¬
Unread 22 Jul 2004, 02:53   #566
Rico Suave
Pure Evil

Brazil just tied the match less than one minute into the secnd half.
Unread 22 Jul 2004, 03:45   #567
Rico Suave
Pure Evil

PK's.
Unread 22 Jul 2004, 03:51   #568
Rico Suave
Pure Evil

Brazil wins on PK's.
Unread 22 Jul 2004, 03:59   #569
1-X
overtired

brazil 1-1 uruguay
HT 0:1
1st 22

Code:
at0mic.c0w +2      TOTAL :5    vs  +0 TOTAL :2    roadrunner_0 
FT 3-1 / HT 2-0 / 1st 28 [J]       FT 2-1 / HT 0-0 / 1st :( [J]

Rumad +1           TOTAL :5    vs  +2 TOTAL :4      Blastoderm 
FT 3-2 / HT 1-1 / 1st 15           FT 3-1 / HT 2-1 / 1st 18 [J]

THE FINAL : at0mic.c0w vs Rumad
3rd PLACE : roadrunner v blastoderm
Code:
championship

Stew    +2  17
LHC     +1  13 
Inferno +1  11 
Entium  +2  10 
1-X     +2   9 
Colt    +0   8 
Zharkov +2   8 
Opus    +1   7 
Evergreen    6
Phang        4
Unread 22 Jul 2004, 04:14   #570
1-X
overtired

same format and rules for the final as we've just had in the semis

this time I strongly recommend the last 4, but especially the finalists PM their predictions

matches are late saturday and sunday night

I've put the [J] next to both matches as a reminder to delete one of them
Unread 22 Jul 2004, 04:21   #571
1-X
overtired

*** final predictions ***

Colombia v Uruguay [J]
FT:
HT:
1st goal :

Argentina v Brazil [J]
FT:
HT:
1st goal :

Last edited by 1-X; 23 Jul 2004 at 16:04.
Unread 22 Jul 2004, 09:24   #572
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

sorry, completely misunderstood and not been online to correct as not been very well, been off work and everything

will probably predict tomorrow as have a shitload of stuff to catch up on
Unread 22 Jul 2004, 09:44   #573
Rumad
th0ng gimp

i still can't believe I am in the final

Rumaddy the daddy in PA predictions league - les hope I do as well in kura's fantasy thng.

1X are you going to be doing a premiership results table?
Proud to be Independent
Unread 22 Jul 2004, 10:21   #574
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: *** final predictions ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
Colombia v Uruguay [J]
FT: 0-1
HT: 0-1
1st goal : 27

Argentina v Brazil
FT: 1-1
HT: 1-0
1st goal : 36
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jul 2004, 10:25   #575
Sunday8pm
Banned

Sunday8pm is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:

Rumaddy the daddy in PA predictions league - les hope I do as well in kura's fantasy thng.

Don't get ahead of yourself :P

Stew won the Euro 2004 competition (that involved more matches as well) and yet finished bottom in this one.
Sunday8pm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jul 2004, 13:45   #576
Blastoderm
________

I'm surprised Brazil let me down.

But there's always 3rd place up for grabs. I think I did fairly well.
Unread 22 Jul 2004, 15:31   #577
1-X
overtired

Quote:
feeling sleepy? you will be....

we had 20 leagues between December and May last year which will probably continue in the same format... it could be premiership only, but is more likely to be a mix (inc. selected championship, scots and euro games, FA cup etc), depending on people's opinions. Last time we started off as premiership only, but often there just weren't enough matches to avoid "make a prediction, come back 2 weeks later to see if you won". Expect a thread about it soon, I suppose. I know we have some rabid 'premier only' zealots, but personally I'd like to see at least the better known championship teams, west ham, wolves, sunderland, leeds, etc in there too. I'll be suggesting X3,D2,G1 for that (where D is more reward for gambling on a draw).

There was also the 'TNG' league (why did no-one think of a proper name?) where people selected one team each and predicted against each other. This will probably make a comeback, I think the scoring system might get 'reinvented' here too, and it's possible that this time it will be for both the premier and the championship (with players able to have a team in both if there are some left over). These won't run for the full season either, with a 'reset' maybe every 10 matches, half the season max.

So nothing definite yet, but decisions will have to be made pretty soon as matches start 7th August I think (2 weeks :eek: )
Unread 22 Jul 2004, 17:27   #578
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
(why did no-one think of a proper name?)
The Premiership GD Championship Division 1.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jul 2004, 23:43   #579
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunday8pm
Stew won the Euro 2004 competition (that involved more matches as well) and yet finished bottom in this one.
Yeah but I'm back with a vengeance now!
Unread 23 Jul 2004, 16:03   #580
1-X
overtired

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
Colombia v Uruguay [J]
FT: 2-1
1st goal : 38

Argentina v Brazil
FT: 3-2
HT: 1-1
Unread 23 Jul 2004, 17:46   #581
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:

You always do well in my fantasy things Rumad baby!

THAT THONG THA THONG THONG THONG
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jul 2004, 21:03   #582
Inferno
The Arson Specialist

Inferno is a jewel in the roughInferno is a jewel in the roughInferno is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
Colombia v Uruguay
FT: 3-1
HT: 2-0
1st goal : 21

Argentina v Brazil [J]
FT: 1-0
HT: 0-0
1st goal : 85
Please dont laugh at me. I'm not trying to be funny.
Inferno is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jul 2004, 22:32   #583
Stew
Made of Twigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
Colombia v Uruguay [J]
1st goal : 33

Argentina v Brazil
FT: 3-1
HT: 1-1
1st goal : 22
Unread 23 Jul 2004, 22:50   #584
1-X
overtired

a bit tricky predicting for Argentina v Brazil?

From the 7 I've seen, 4 favour Argentina, 2 Brazil, 1 draw.

I think just before the tournament, Brazil won 3-0 but that was down to Ronaldo who isn't available.

[/smalltalk because this thread is never going to make another 140 posts to be the third biggest )
Unread 23 Jul 2004, 22:56   #585
Stew
Made of Twigs

It might do.
Unread 23 Jul 2004, 23:05   #586
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

I think it might
Unread 23 Jul 2004, 23:20   #587
1-X
overtired

might it?
Unread 23 Jul 2004, 23:22   #588
Stew
Made of Twigs

If we're gonna spam this to the top its a bit sad, we may as well talk about something good!
Unread 23 Jul 2004, 23:24   #589
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew
If we're gonna spam this to the top its a bit sad, we may as well talk about something good!
i think the current arrangement is acceptable
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jul 2004, 23:25   #590
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future

this thread is on the top of most replies. whats the prob?

Charlie Mingus, such nimble fingers
Droppin the bass, all over the place
Lupin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jul 2004, 23:27   #591
Stew
Made of Twigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lupin
this thread is on the top of most replies. whats the prob?
He wants top 3 in replies -ever!
He has 1,2 and this is 4th.
Unread 24 Jul 2004, 01:45   #592
Zharkov
Twang Twang

Zharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
Colombia v Uruguay [J]
FT:1-1
HT:1-0
1st goal : 30

Argentina v Brazil
HT:1-0
1st goal :22
Unread 24 Jul 2004, 01:57   #593
Entium

Entium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
Colombia v Uruguay [J]
FT: 1 - 2
HT: 0 - 1
1st goal : 27'

Argentina v Brazil
FT: 1 - 2
HT: 1 - 0
1st goal : 30'
Entium is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jul 2004, 02:27   #594
Sunday8pm
Banned

I'm waiting for 1-X to do a Score style wallchart for all of us to print so we can keep track of our positions in a prediction master league :P
Unread 24 Jul 2004, 02:36   #595
1-X
overtired

it could happen

and a panini stickerbook
Unread 24 Jul 2004, 02:38   #596
Sunday8pm
Banned

ugh it'd be full of uglies though :/

Not even Kurashima in a holographic foil could sell sticker book wise
Unread 24 Jul 2004, 08:41   #597
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

god thats a scary thought
Unread 24 Jul 2004, 17:52   #598
Opus

Opus is an unknown quantity at this point

*** final predictions ***

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Colombia v Uruguay [J]
FT: 3 - 0
HT: 1 - 0
1st goal : 33

Argentina v Brazil
FT: 2 -1
HT: 0 - 0
Opus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jul 2004, 18:02   #599
1-X
overtired

it's too late to change the rules now but I wish I'd dropped the [J] for the finalists at least...

all 4 have put [J] on the colombia match, so if they get exact there, the argentina match might be irrelevant instead of a tense decider. [J] started out as a way to help separate people making the same predictions but no-one has the same team to win for either match.

Oh well, just hope it works out... a draw at FT would be
Unread 24 Jul 2004, 20:01   #600
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

I should have won this