User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 28 Jun 2004, 19:51   #1
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
[Football] Copa America prediction league

Like Euro2004, but for South America... just post something wonderfully amusing to indicate your desire to join in. I don't expect we'll get 28 people this time, but 18 would be nice.

The format will be very similar to euro2004... wait a few days for people to sign up, then placed randomly in three groups (past form will be secondary to euro2004 performance). Top two in each group, and the two highest scoring runners up (good news for CoD) go through to the next round.

group A : Peru (hosts), Columbia, Venezuela, Bolivia
group B : Argentina, Uruguay, Mexico, Ecuador
group C : Brazil, Paraguay, Costa Rica, Chile

starts 6th July (2230 GMT)

http://global.terra.com/copaamericaperu2004/

sumfin t'do, innit
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jun 2004, 19:53   #2
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
Re: [Football] Copa America prediction league

Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jun 2004, 19:56   #3
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I'm in
Unread 28 Jun 2004, 19:57   #4
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

This post is to say "**** you clown" to all the clowns out there.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jun 2004, 20:10   #5
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little

Unread 28 Jun 2004, 21:16   #6
Perfection
Autonomous

Perfection will become famous soon enoughPerfection will become famous soon enough

I wanna play

Though I dont know much about half the teams and south american football is wildy unpredictable anyway.
Perfection is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jun 2004, 21:17   #7
Zharkov
Twang Twang

Zharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud of

I shall play
Unread 28 Jun 2004, 21:30   #8
Nondescript Human
nondescript human

Nondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant future

Me too
Nondescript Human is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jun 2004, 21:35   #9
CoD
(.) (.)

CoD has a spectacular aura aboutCoD has a spectacular aura aboutCoD has a spectacular aura about

ok
CoD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jun 2004, 21:50   #10
Rico Suave
Pure Evil

Rico Suave is an unknown quantity at this point

Count me in.
Unread 28 Jun 2004, 21:53   #11
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

yeah, sup
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jun 2004, 22:01   #12
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Enter "The Shima"
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jun 2004, 22:05   #13
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society

In for this one, you sci!
Unread 28 Jun 2004, 22:52   #14
at0mic.c0w
Käptn Karacho

at0mic.c0w is on a distinguished road

something wonderfully amusing
Unread 28 Jun 2004, 22:56   #15
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'll be there, goin for my second victory in a row!
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jun 2004, 22:59   #16
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew
I'll be there, goin for my second victory in a row!
Unread 28 Jun 2004, 23:00   #17
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC
You've seen my predictions?!!??!
Unread 28 Jun 2004, 23:01   #18
JC
lolly roffle

Dont need to, you're a born loser mate .
Unread 28 Jun 2004, 23:03   #19
Stew
Made of Twigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC
Dont need to, you're a born loser mate .
Two personal abuses in a week, a tad harsh??
Unread 28 Jun 2004, 23:06   #20
JC
lolly roffle

Sorry .

Its my competitive edge, i cant go letting you win. I bet you some crazy amount of drinks or something didnt i?
Unread 28 Jun 2004, 23:10   #21
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

Actually count me out because I'm off on holiday to Tunisia during that period I think
Unread 28 Jun 2004, 23:23   #22
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LHC
Actually count me out because I'm off on holiday to Tunisia during that period I think
if you made the quarter-finals, you'd need to be around to make predictions sometime between 15th-17th (with the semis and final in the following week)
Unread 28 Jun 2004, 23:31   #23
Evergreen
the merciless

Evergreen is infamous around these partsEvergreen is infamous around these parts

I'm in.

<Jassy> aryn, how can u let ppl spread shit in this chan? ur not doing ur job properly if u let ppl spread shit
<Jassy> in real life sunday would be in court
<Jassy> i can get him glined
<Jassy> #feds are here to stamp out abuse

<mist|zZz> we don't do channel politics, /ignore is your friend
Evergreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jun 2004, 14:19   #24
1-X
overtired

bumping with a list

1-X
Ragnarak
JC
LHC
Apothos
Perfection
Zharkov
Nondescript Human
CoD
Rico Suave
Phang
Kurashima
Rids
at0mic.c0w
Stew
Evergreen
Rumad
Koen
Entium
Dante
sbOlly
Colt
Lupin
MrL_JaKiri
Blastoderm
Dace

(26)

People who entered Euro2004 but not this league (11) : JonnyBGood, Deffeh, midge5*, SYMM, Grimble, Lokken, PureviL, Leshy, Red, Peace, roadrunner

*on holiday till 4th

Last edited by 1-X; 30 Jun 2004 at 15:25.
Unread 29 Jun 2004, 14:21   #25
Stew
Made of Twigs

You could pm everyone who played Euro2004 pred league...

(Although you do too much 'work' already - which we all appreciate )
Unread 29 Jun 2004, 14:23   #26
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Rumad has a spectacular aura aboutRumad has a spectacular aura about

put me dwn, but message me as to what i have to do as i nver played in the euro 2004 one
Former legion th0ng master
Proud to be Independent
Rumad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jun 2004, 14:26   #27
JC
lolly roffle

Its pretty simple. 1-X will give us a fixture list and we guess the scores. The more you get correct the more points you get and the further you go in the competition .
Unread 29 Jun 2004, 14:31   #28
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

i'm in.
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jun 2004, 14:34   #29
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC
Its pretty simple. 1-X will give us a fixture list and we guess the scores. The more you get correct the more points you get and the further you go in the competition .
ah well gives me smethig to do when I am supposed to be working

gg 1x
Proud to be Independent
Unread 29 Jun 2004, 14:56   #30
Entium

Entium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud of

I'd be in too, if you need more people.
Entium is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jun 2004, 14:59   #31
1-X
overtired

the more the merrier / fresh victims for my ever-growing army of the undead

Unread 29 Jun 2004, 15:08   #32
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
the more the merrier / fresh victims for my ever-growing army of the undead

can i be one of the fles eaters? please please please.... ohhh go on
Proud to be Independent
Unread 29 Jun 2004, 15:26   #33
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'll do it for the first time, it seems to waste valuable time.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jun 2004, 15:33   #34
SbOlly
Spelling is for pussies

SbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant future

Now Dante's doing it, I'll have to do it. So I can beat him, and yet again remind him who the better man, neigh the better human being is.

I always get the soggy biscuit

Veni Vidi Codi
SbOlly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jun 2004, 15:34   #35
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all

ill play, somert to pass the time doing..
Ultores
Colt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jun 2004, 15:36   #36
Stew
Made of Twigs

We're gonna have more for Copa America that Euro 2004 soon!

Its a good thing mind, less chance of comin bottom
Unread 29 Jun 2004, 17:48   #37
1-X
overtired

I'll put people into groups and post a fixture list on 1st July...

Last edited by 1-X; 29 Jun 2004 at 20:20.
Unread 29 Jun 2004, 17:48   #38
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future

reprezentzz.

Charlie Mingus, such nimble fingers
Droppin the bass, all over the place
Lupin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jun 2004, 18:27   #39
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Sup.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jun 2004, 18:33   #40
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

I return on the 11th so it looks like I'm missing out
Unread 29 Jun 2004, 18:51   #41
1-X
overtired

Quote:
Originally Posted by LHC
I return on the 11th so it looks like I'm missing out
when do you go? You can predict the group round today if you want, and the rest when you get back (if you're still in it)
Unread 29 Jun 2004, 18:56   #42
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

Wait that was lies. I go on the 11th, and return on the 18th.
Unread 29 Jun 2004, 19:07   #43
1-X
overtired

We don't know who the quarter finalists are until the early hours of the 15th.
Predictions for that round have to be made by 2200 on the 17th, at least a day too early for you
Unread 29 Jun 2004, 19:12   #44
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

Perhaps I could have a separate LHC league where I only predict the group stages and find out how I've done on my return?
Unread 29 Jun 2004, 19:32   #45
1-X
overtired

why not just play normally.... and if it looks like you're winning when you go, we'll try and work out a way you can predict early ( a long "IF..Then" list or something)
Unread 29 Jun 2004, 19:38   #46
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

Okay we can try that
Unread 29 Jun 2004, 19:45   #47
JC
lolly roffle

Yay LHC is in <3.
Unread 29 Jun 2004, 19:59   #48
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Oi Oi! Blastinho here. Sign me up.

I should have been an automatic sign up. And you know that 1-X.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jun 2004, 13:20   #49
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'm in.
Unread 1 Jul 2004, 00:54   #50
1-X
overtired

I used a simpler draw this time, three from each pool into each group, so the new ppl and best players from euro2004 qualifiers are evenly spread out

pool 1 : (people who didn't enter euro2004)

Perfection (1), Rico Suave(2), Phang (3), Rumad (4), Entium(5), Dante(6), sbOlly (7), Colt(8), Rids(9)

pool 2 : (the top players from euro2004,(Leshy hasn't entered, so I added the highest runner up and current leader of the "championship" as makeweights ))

Ragnarak(1), JC(2), LHC(3), Stew(4), Koen(5), MrL_JaKiri(6), Dace(7), CoD(8), at0mic.c0w(9)

pool 3: the horde of peasants,ie everyone left over

1-X(1), Zharkov(2), midge5(3), Apothos(4), Blastoderm(5) ,Non.Human(6), Kurashima(7), Evergreen(8), Lupin(9)