User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 23 Jun 2004, 21:05   #551
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: [Football] Euro2004 prediction league

Was only jokin - go back to bed and chill!
(A nd get up again at 21:40 to update )
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jun 2004, 21:10   #552
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

if scores remain 2-0, 1-1

A Leshy + midge5 (his changes made it impossible for me to qualify )
B Koen + Non.Human
C Dace + Blastoderm
D JC + Grimble
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jun 2004, 21:11   #553
at0mic.c0w
Käptn Karacho

at0mic.c0w is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
keeping the current scores?
rather not
Unread 23 Jun 2004, 21:16   #554
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

How are Germany not winning?!

(Why didnt I predict 2-1 to them fs!)
Unread 23 Jun 2004, 21:17   #555
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by at0mic.c0w
rather not
ok, but 7 games starting from 0 won't be very high-scoring

btw one goal for germany and you're equal 2nd with blastoderm
Unread 23 Jun 2004, 21:20   #556
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew
How are Germany not winning?!

(Why didnt I predict 2-1 to them fs!)
Wouldn't have worked anyway

Though that goal screws me over a bit as well.
Unread 23 Jun 2004, 21:24   #557
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

Baros is my hero.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jun 2004, 21:25   #558
1-X
overtired

NEXT ROUND FOR THE 8 FINALISTS

You will have an opponent, one of the finalists from the other groups. You'll be predicting the score of the 4 quarter-final matches. Whoever scores the most points in total goes through to the semis.

In addition to 3X1G scoring, there will be 2A, 2 points for being "almost" right. If you played the "TNG" league, you'll know all about this.

Code:
almost is  * G + home goals exact if you predicted a home win, or
           * G + away goals exact if you predicted an away win
           * any other draw if you predicted a draw 
           * G + correct goal margin
Note that I won't be comparing the points you score and then saying one player beat another (or drew) like we did in TNG. The points you get simply go onto your total count.

After you've predicted your four matches, put [J] next to one of them. This is the Joker, (a feature stolen from the official euro2004 prediction competition). Whatever you score for that match is doubled.

SHORT VERSION
Just predict the 4 games that I'll put in a list - it's your choice if you post them or PM them to me. Pick the match where you're most confident of your prediction and put a [J] by it (for double points). If your total after 4 games is higher than your opponent, you're in the semis. That is all.
Unread 23 Jun 2004, 21:27   #559
1-X
overtired

czech goal means new 2nd places are
A:CoD, B:LHC, C:Apothos/Blastoderm tie, D:Grimble/Stew tie
Unread 23 Jun 2004, 21:27   #560
Stew
Made of Twigs

YES 3-0 HOLLAND!!

Come on no more goals!!!
(I am thorugh like this arent I 1-X!?)
Unread 23 Jun 2004, 21:32   #561
1-X
overtired

now it's MrL_JaKiri in group A (3rd change)
LHC in B
Ragnarak in C
Stew in D
Unread 23 Jun 2004, 21:33   #562
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold

From bottom to 2nd. Cue germany scoring now
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jun 2004, 21:36   #563
1-X
overtired

btw if non-qualifiers who continue to predict prefer the same scoring system as the finalists (including 2pts for almost and the [J] bonus) I'll do that instead of the usual X31G...

it would be in a normal league though, not against another player
Unread 23 Jun 2004, 21:36   #564
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

Doing predictions now.

edit: Actually I'll wait until you post something of a fixture list.
Unread 23 Jun 2004, 21:37   #565
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
now it's MrL_JaKiri in group A (3rd change)
Damn straight
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jun 2004, 21:49   #566
1-X
overtired

FINAL TABLES

Code:
Group A
		X	G	Pts
Leshy		5	11	26
MrL_JaKiri	3	10	19
CoD		2	12	18
Kurashima	2	11	17
midge5		2	11	17
SYMM		2	9	15
1-X		2	9	15

Group B
		X	G	Pts
Koen		4	10	22
LHC		3	10	19
roadrunner	2	9	15
Non.Human	1	11	14
Deffeh		1	11	14
Red		2	7	13
Lokken		1	10	13

Group C
		X	G	Pts
Dace		4	12	24
Ragnarak	2	10	16
Apothos		2	9	15
Lupin		2	8	14
Zharkov		2	8	14
Blastoderm	1	10	13
at0mic.c0w	1	9	12

Group D
		X	G	Pts
JC		3	12	21
Stew		3	9	18
PureviL		2	10	16
Grimble		2	10	16
JonnyBGood	2	9	15
Evergreen	1	9	12
Peace		0	7	7
Unread 23 Jun 2004, 21:51   #567
Stew
Made of Twigs

Glad I wasnt in group A or B!!

Also - cheers for makin me change my prediction 1-X
Unread 23 Jun 2004, 21:53   #568
1-X
overtired

quarter-finals

[Q1] Leshy vs LHC
[Q2] Koen vs MrL_JaKiri
[Q3] Dace vs Stew
[Q4] JC vs Ragnarak
Unread 23 Jun 2004, 21:55   #569
1-X
overtired

*** fixture list ***

Portugal - England
France - Greece
Sweden - Holland
Czech Rep - Denmark
Unread 23 Jun 2004, 21:55   #570
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little

Damn, if i hadnt changed my Holland score to 4-0 i'd be through. Curse you all for going 3-0 and forcing me to change!
Unread 23 Jun 2004, 21:56   #571
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

[J]England 3 - Portugal 1
France 2-0 Greece
Holland 1-2 Sweden
Czech Rep 3-0 Denmark
Unread 23 Jun 2004, 21:58   #572
Stew
Made of Twigs

PM'd mine.

Fk forgot joker!! I'll use that on France please.
Unread 23 Jun 2004, 21:59   #573
1-X
overtired

Ragnarak and Stew PM'd their predictions but didn't do the [J]

edit : written same time as Stew's last post
Unread 23 Jun 2004, 22:00   #574
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

I sent PM for Leshy related fairness, so it won't look like he is stealing mein scores.
Unread 23 Jun 2004, 22:00   #575
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
Ragnarak and Stew PM'd their predictions [b]but didn't do the [J]
I forgot

Sorry
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jun 2004, 22:01   #576
CoD
(.) (.)

CoD has a spectacular aura aboutCoD has a spectacular aura aboutCoD has a spectacular aura about

aggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh

I CHANGED CZECH 2 - 1 GERMANY TO 1-0 TO GERMANY

3pts turned into 0 and i missed 2nd place by point
CoD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jun 2004, 22:02   #577
1-X
overtired

anyone who didn't qualify but wants to continue predicting.... just do what the qualifiers do (4 predictions and a [J]) and I'll put them in a merged league
Unread 23 Jun 2004, 22:04   #578
1-X
overtired

Dace hasn't been online for 3 days. If he doesn't predict in time for the England-Portugal match, I might have him replaced with a runner-up.
Unread 23 Jun 2004, 22:07   #579
Stew
Made of Twigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
Dace hasn't been online for 3 days. If he doesn't predict in time for the England-Portugal match, I might have him replaced with a runner-up.
Oh no you dont...
Unread 23 Jun 2004, 22:09   #580
at0mic.c0w
Käptn Karacho

at0mic.c0w is on a distinguished road
Re: *** fixture list ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
Portugal 3 - 1 England
France 1 - 2 Greece
Sweden 3 - 2 Holland
Czech Rep 3 - 1 Denmark [J]
i'd prefer same scoring system as in the knockouts...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
reminds me of denmark '92

Last edited by at0mic.c0w; 23 Jun 2004 at 22:42.
at0mic.c0w is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jun 2004, 22:17   #581
Zharkov
Twang Twang

Zharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
Portugal 1 - 2 England
France 2 - 0 Greece [J]
Sweden 0 - 1 Holland
Czech Rep 3 - 1 Denmark
Unread 23 Jun 2004, 22:48   #582
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LHC
I sent PM for Leshy related fairness, so it won't look like he is stealing mein scores.
How ever will I win now?
Unread 23 Jun 2004, 22:52   #583
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshy
How ever will I win now?
Use the same scores as me .
Unread 23 Jun 2004, 22:53   #584
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little

Portugal 1 - 3 England
France 2 - 0 Greece
Sweden 1 - 2 Holland
Unread 23 Jun 2004, 22:57   #585
CoD
(.) (.)

CoD has a spectacular aura aboutCoD has a spectacular aura aboutCoD has a spectacular aura about

yeh i'll take daces place if its going as i was the highest scorer who didnt get thru

it could be like denmark in 1982
CoD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jun 2004, 22:59   #586
Stew
Made of Twigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoD
yeh i'll take daces place if its going as i was the highest scorer who didnt get thru

it could be like denmark in 1982
I'm prettu sure Apothos gets it...
Unread 23 Jun 2004, 23:06   #587
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future

Charlie Mingus, such nimble fingers
Droppin the bass, all over the place
Lupin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jun 2004, 23:33   #588
1-X
overtired

what I had in mind (if Dace doesn't predict) is Ragnarak being promoted to group C winner and playing Stew, with JC v Apothos as the other match.

EDIT the same would happen in other groups if Koen and MrL didn't predict

Sorry CoD, I know there is a good case for the highest scoring player from any league instead. Besides, Dace will probably turn up and it won't matter.

Plot your revenge for the copa america in july?

Last edited by 1-X; 24 Jun 2004 at 00:35.
Unread 23 Jun 2004, 23:36   #589
1-X
overtired

one more thing, the score used will be that after extra-time but before penalties (if appropriate), so draws are possible.
Unread 23 Jun 2004, 23:37   #590
1-X
overtired

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
Portugal 2 - 3 England
France 3 - 1 Greece
Sweden 1 - 2 Holland
Unread 24 Jun 2004, 09:18   #591
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

just for a laugh, as i have to get something right eventually

Portugal2 -3 England
France 2- 1Greece [J]
Sweden 2- 2Holland
Czech Rep2 -1 Denmark

and this is just for a laugh for the rest of us, right? or have i skim read something wrong?
Unread 24 Jun 2004, 12:37   #592
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

SYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
Portugal 1-2 England
France 3-1 Greece
Sweden 1-0 Holland
[J]Czech Rep 2-0 Denmark
Unread 24 Jun 2004, 12:49   #593
Nondescript Human
nondescript human

Nondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant future

Arghh, I was going through at half-time :(
Anyway, here's my predictions:

Portugal 1 - 2 England
France 2 - 1 Greece
Sweden 1 - 1 Holland [J]
Czech Rep 2 - 0 Denmark
Nondescript Human is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jun 2004, 12:52   #594
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'd just like to say that I'm by far the best, as I didn't change my predictions at all.
Unread 24 Jun 2004, 13:11   #595
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Neither did I, dude.
Unread 24 Jun 2004, 13:15   #596
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshy
Neither did I, dude.
You're dutch, you don't count.
Unread 24 Jun 2004, 13:20   #597
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten

Come again?
Unread 24 Jun 2004, 14:15   #598
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I didn't change my predictions at all and i finished second overall.

So **** YOU TOO Mark.

And PLD ME!
Unread 24 Jun 2004, 14:17   #599
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Dace wins
Unread 24 Jun 2004, 14:18   #600
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

BTW my computer is well and truly ****ed (hence my absence).

I have come to the library just incase i managed to get through

The library connection is shit and im annoyed.