User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 14 Jun 2004, 14:21   #201
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: [Football] Euro2004 prediction league

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blastoderm
I'm doing a great start [/sarcasm]
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jun 2004, 14:48   #202
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place

Wed16 Greece 1-1 Spain
Wed16 Russia 0-2 Portugal

Thu17 England 2-0 Switzerland
Thu17 Croatia 1-2 France

Fri18 Bulgaria 1-1 Denmark
Fri18 Italy 3-1 Sweden

Sat19 Latvia 1-2 Germany
Sat19 Holland 1-2 Czech Rep
Unread 14 Jun 2004, 15:27   #203
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

im hoping tonight is my lucky night
my predicting cant get any worst i dont think
Unread 14 Jun 2004, 17:17   #204
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
*** fixture list ***

Wed16 Greece - Spain
Wed16 Russia - Portugal
Thu17 England - Switzerland
Thu17 Croatia - France
Fri18 Bulgaria - Denmark
Fri18 Italy - Sweden
Sat19 Latvia - Germany
Sat19 Holland - Czech Rep
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jun 2004, 17:19   #205
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

the list above is reposted for the benefit of those predicting smaller groups of games

namely CoD, (1-X), roadrunner, Lupin, Peace, JC, Stew, JonnyBGood. Still 48 hours-ish.
Unread 14 Jun 2004, 17:26   #206
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

cheers mate i will probably do that tomorrow although it might be wednesday morning depending on how lazy i am feeling in this heat
Unread 14 Jun 2004, 18:28   #207
1-X
overtired

denmark v italy (currently 0-0)

SYMM (A) has Denmark to win
Dace (B) and JC (D) have the draw (1-1 though)
everyone else = italy win
Unread 14 Jun 2004, 18:44   #208
roadrunner_0
cynic

what kind of crazy football is going on here???
nothing is going as it should?
italy should be winning this game surely??
Unread 14 Jun 2004, 19:10   #209
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

**** sake I am getting ****ed
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jun 2004, 19:11   #210
Zharkov
Twang Twang

Zharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by LHC
**** sake I am getting ****ed
Unread 14 Jun 2004, 19:22   #211
CoD
(.) (.)

CoD has a spectacular aura aboutCoD has a spectacular aura aboutCoD has a spectacular aura about

ohh i had italy 1-0 was hoping totti would scare that freekick :/
will post the other games laters
CoD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jun 2004, 19:29   #212
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X

HA HA

ACE!

I was sat watching the match hoping Italy would score one as i thought i had predicted a 1-0 win.
Unread 14 Jun 2004, 19:33   #213
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: *** fixture list ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
Wed16 Greece 2-2 Spain
Wed16 Russia 0-3 Portugal
Thu17 Croatia 0-3 France
Fri18 Bulgaria 1-3 Denmark
Fri18 Italy 1-1 Sweden
Sat19 Latvia 0-2 Germany
Sat19 Holland 1-2 Czech Rep
I'll edit in the others tonight or tomorrow when i've worked out how good Bulgaria are as i have a suspicion they could be a surprise package.

Last edited by JC; 14 Jun 2004 at 21:48.
JC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jun 2004, 21:41   #214
1-X
overtired

Code:
Group A
		X	G	Pts
Leshy		2	1	7
CoD		0	4	4
Kurashima	0	3	3
SYMM		0	3	3
midge5		0	3	3
MrL_JaKiri	0	1	1
1-X		0	0	0

Group B
		X	G	Pts
Koen		2	1	7
roadrunner	0	3	3
Non.Human	0	3	3
Deffeh		0	3	3
Red		0	2	2
Lokken		0	2	2
LHC		0	2	2

Group C
		X	G	Pts
Dace		0	4	4
Ragnarak	0	3	3
at0mic.c0w	0	2	2
Lupin		0	2	2
Apothos		0	2	2
Zharkov		0	2	2
Blastoderm	0	1	1

Group D
		X	G	Pts
JC		1	3	6
PureviL		0	3	3
Grimble		0	3	3
Evergreen	1	0	3
JonnyBGood	1	0	3
Stew		0	2	2
Peace		0	0	0
Unread 14 Jun 2004, 21:42   #215
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

1-X is pulling a France.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jun 2004, 21:43   #216
Zharkov
Twang Twang

Zharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud of

2 points!

come on!
Unread 14 Jun 2004, 21:43   #217
1-X
overtired

I can hope
Unread 14 Jun 2004, 21:45   #218
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

SYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better place

A couple of edits for me I think (sorry!):
Greece 0-1 Spain
Croatia 0-2 France (They're not shit like WC )
Italy 1-2 Sweden

That'll do for now
Unread 14 Jun 2004, 22:04   #219
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
1-X is pulling a France.
YES!

At least I've got a point.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jun 2004, 22:13   #220
at0mic.c0w
Käptn Karacho

at0mic.c0w is on a distinguished road

lil edit for me

Fri18 Bulgaria 0 - 2 Denmark
Unread 14 Jun 2004, 22:43   #221
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X

\o/ HUZZAH \o/
Unread 14 Jun 2004, 22:45   #222
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

BTW how many people from each group go through to the next round?

(is it 2?)
Unread 14 Jun 2004, 22:49   #223
1-X
overtired

yes, top two in each... (it's in the thread somewhere )

all requested edits have been entered, including CoD and Non.Human's below

Last edited by 1-X; 14 Jun 2004 at 23:44.
Unread 14 Jun 2004, 23:14   #224
CoD
(.) (.)

CoD has a spectacular aura aboutCoD has a spectacular aura aboutCoD has a spectacular aura about

more pics:

Wed16 Greece 1-2 Spain
Wed16 Russia 1-2 Portugal
Thu17 Croatia 0-3 France
Fri18 Bulgaria 0-1 Denmark
Fri18 Italy 1-1 Sweden
Sat19 Latvia 0-2 Germany
Sat19 Holland 2-1 Czech Rep
Unread 14 Jun 2004, 23:40   #225
Nondescript Human
nondescript human

Nondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant future

Edits:

Wed16 Russia 0 - 0 Portugal
Thu17 England 2 - 0 Switzerland
Thu17 Croatia 0 - 2 France
Fri18 Bulgaria 0 - 1 Denmark
Fri18 Italy 1 - 0 Sweden
Nondescript Human is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jun 2004, 00:54   #226
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

if it's still possible for me to edit, i'd like to change "holland - germany " to 2 - 0.

(it looks like we'll play in a decent system now, for a change).

thnx
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jun 2004, 01:27   #227
1-X
overtired

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoeN
if it's still possible for me to edit...
you're all welcome to edit as many results as you like - just post them and consider it done
Unread 15 Jun 2004, 09:30   #228
roadrunner_0
cynic

Re: *** fixture list ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
Wed16 Greece0 - 2Spain
Wed16 Russia 0-2 Portugal
Thu17 England 1-0 Switzerland
Thu17 Croatia1 -3 France
Fri18 Bulgaria0 -1 Denmark
Fri18 Italy 1- 2Sweden
Sat19 Latvia 0- 2Germany
Sat19 Holland2 -0 Czech Rep
my second round of results there, hopefully better than my first lot, couldnt be much worse really
Unread 15 Jun 2004, 12:07   #229
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Wed16 Greece0 - 2Spain
Wed16 Russia 0-1 Portugal
Thu17 England 2-1 Switzerland
Thu17 Croatia 0 -3 France
Fri18 Bulgaria 0 -2 Denmark
Fri18 Italy 1- 0 Sweden
Sat19 Latvia 0- 4 Germany
Sat19 Holland 2 -1 Czech Rep
Unread 15 Jun 2004, 18:59   #230
1-X
overtired

Czech 2 - 1 Latvia

I finally got a point!

Unfortunately so do 27 other players.

Only Red (B) scored 3, (and it was Grimble (D) who got 0 for 1-1)
Unread 15 Jun 2004, 19:22   #231
CoD
(.) (.)

so any chance of you posting tonights stats, if it isnt any hassle, like how manys prediceted holland to win etc.

Unread 15 Jun 2004, 19:29   #232
1-X
overtired

it was 8 for germany, 7 for draw, 13 for holland. I have a full list somewhere but have "mislaid"* it

i remember 1-2 was the most popular prediction though

*EDIT deleted and didn't keep a copy

Last edited by 1-X; 15 Jun 2004 at 19:35.
Unread 15 Jun 2004, 19:29   #233
Stew
Made of Twigs

CoD - that info can be found in the Holland-Germany thread.

efb
Unread 15 Jun 2004, 19:34   #234
1-X
overtired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew
CoD - that info can be found in the Holland-Germany thread.

efb
actually the full list was there, but I deleted it when I noticed the participants of that thread were "strange" and perpetuated confusion by putting the teams in the wrong order etc...
Unread 15 Jun 2004, 19:35   #235
Stew
Made of Twigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
actually the full list was there, but I deleted it when I noticed the participants of that thread were "strange" and perpetuated confusion by putting the teams in the wrong order etc...
Makes sense when I couldnt find it to give a direct link.
Unread 15 Jun 2004, 21:38   #236
1-X
overtired

Code:
Group A
		X	G	Pts
Leshy		2	2	8
Kurashima	1	4	7
CoD		0	5	5
SYMM		0	4	4
midge5		0	4	4
MrL_JaKiri	0	2	2
1-X		0	1	1

Group B
		X	G	Pts
Koen		2	2	8
Non.Human	1	4	7
LHC		1	3	6
Red		1	2	5
roadrunner	0	4	4
Deffeh		0	4	4
Lokken		0	3	3

Group C
		X	G	Pts
Dace		0	5	5
Apothos		0	4	4
Ragnarak	0	4	4
at0mic.c0w	0	3	3
Lupin		0	3	3
Blastoderm	0	3	3
Zharkov		0	3	3

Group D
		X	G	Pts
JC		1	4	7
Evergreen	1	2	5
JonnyBGood	1	2	5
PureviL		0	4	4
Grimble		0	3	3
Stew		0	3	3
Peace		0	1	1

Last edited by 1-X; 15 Jun 2004 at 22:40. Reason: fixed jonny and stew's underscoring
Unread 15 Jun 2004, 22:22   #237
Stew
Made of Twigs

Surely I'm on 3 now?
Unread 15 Jun 2004, 22:27   #238
1-X
overtired

there seems to be a teensy lickle bug that might be affecting the last 3 ppl (JC, Stew, JBG)... just a few mispasted cells. Am fixing it...

EDIT the blank template I use for all prediction leagues was only made for 25, so when we had 28, I just pasted them on the bottom of it without blah blah yackety schmakety

Last edited by 1-X; 15 Jun 2004 at 22:36.
Unread 15 Jun 2004, 22:33   #239
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

Finally
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jun 2004, 22:34   #240
1-X
overtired

Code:
Group D
		X	G	Pts
JC		1	4	7
Evergreen	1	2	5
JonnyBGood	1	2	5
PureviL		0	4	4
Grimble		0	3	3
Stew		0	3	3
Peace		0	1	1
Unread 15 Jun 2004, 22:36   #241
JC
lolly roffle

Not going too badly so far .
Unread 15 Jun 2004, 22:39   #242
1-X
overtired

I'm doing crap but I don't think my predictions have been bad... eg 1-0 to Germany tonight.
I'm just missing that little bit of luck that you obviously have
Unread 15 Jun 2004, 22:42   #243
JC
lolly roffle

Its not luck . I've made my initial predicitions by sticking to 3 simple rules:

1) England never win an opening game in a tournament.
2) Italy always start tournaments slowly.
3) Never rule out the Germans.

Things were going great until Holland got an equaliser that i dont think they really deserved.
Unread 15 Jun 2004, 22:50   #244
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

i hate football.
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jun 2004, 22:58   #245
Evergreen
the merciless

Evergreen is infamous around these partsEvergreen is infamous around these parts

I'm proving that blind predictions are working.

<Jassy> aryn, how can u let ppl spread shit in this chan? ur not doing ur job properly if u let ppl spread shit
<Jassy> in real life sunday would be in court
<Jassy> i can get him glined
<Jassy> #feds are here to stamp out abuse

<mist|zZz> we don't do channel politics, /ignore is your friend
Evergreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jun 2004, 22:58   #246
Stew
Made of Twigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evergreen
I'm proving that blind predictions are working.
Salt. Wounds. Rub.
Unread 15 Jun 2004, 23:01   #247
Nondescript Human
nondescript human

Nondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant future

So far so good for me...
Nondescript Human is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jun 2004, 23:05   #248
Dace
so f*cking zen

DAMN HOLLAND AND THEIR EQUALISING SHIT!
Unread 15 Jun 2004, 23:06   #249
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

We pwn!
Unread 15 Jun 2004, 23:09   #250
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshy
We pwn!
And youre utterly predictable.

HENCE IM COMING FOR YOU LESHY, AND NO AMOUNT OF SHOUTING "SCHTOP" IS GOING TO PREVENT ME FROM BEATING YOU!
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote