User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 13 Jun 2004, 19:34   #1
Perle

Perle is infamous around these partsPerle is infamous around these partsPerle is infamous around these parts
France Will Kick Englands Butt

no chance what so ever
english boys, you are gonna lose!!!!!!!

Mankind is ready to enter the solar system
George W. Bush, in his speech about his space program
Perle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jun 2004, 19:38   #2
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: France Will Kick Englands Butt

thread of the year
SilverSmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jun 2004, 19:38   #3
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Probably they will. But it wont be as easy as you seem to think

Coming from a Scotsman.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jun 2004, 19:41   #4
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

Coming from a Dutchman, I foresee the French squad getting overrun by a very inspired English side.
SilverSmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jun 2004, 19:46   #5
Perle

Perle is infamous around these partsPerle is infamous around these partsPerle is infamous around these parts

no englishmen will post here, they are all watching the game

Unread 13 Jun 2004, 19:49   #6
Benneh
Non directed and witty

Benneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet society

lies

im watching it.

viera skyed one eheh.
Benneh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jun 2004, 19:50   #7
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I have bets on.

France need to win.

If they don't i cant afford to eat.
Unread 13 Jun 2004, 19:56   #8
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

I'm English and I'm not watching it.

Although as Deffeh can confirm, I know more about Eskimo's mating rituals than football, happen to like them more too...
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jun 2004, 20:01   #9
Perle

did you see the pass from zidane and how pires took it from the air ???
damn good!!!

Unread 13 Jun 2004, 20:02   #10
Benneh
Non directed and witty

Benneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perle
did you see the pass from zidane and how pires took it from the air ???
damn good!!!
What did it achieve, nothing...
Unread 13 Jun 2004, 20:05   #11
Perle

pires is really screwing englands left defence

Last edited by Perle; 13 Jun 2004 at 20:10.
Unread 13 Jun 2004, 20:06   #12
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

Ok, I'm going to pull you up on a technicality here. You didn't put [Football] in the title.

I clicked and have now been subjected to this shit.

Kindly **** off, not that you French people are in my good books in the first place.

I spent a week and a half in Normandy over the 60th anniversary working with your Gendarmerie to try and keep it all organised and safe. We were out for 18 hours on the Sunday in Bayeux trying to keep things flowing and did any of you're fellow countrymen show any appreciation? Did they ****. I was spat at by some greasy haired ****wit because I wouldn't let him through a road block and numerous people gave me verbal and hand signalled abuse because I was trying to do my job.
Unread 13 Jun 2004, 20:08   #13
Perle

lol

Im not french, I just like theír squad.
so, calm down

Unread 13 Jun 2004, 20:09   #14
skiddy
wild one

Yeah, I'm just having an angry rant, and I don't like football, so this seemed like a good thread to rant in.
Unread 13 Jun 2004, 20:10   #15
Perle

lol
ok then, rant on

Unread 13 Jun 2004, 20:11   #16
Perle

b y the way, there are unfriendly people in every country.
I dont think its a specific french thing

Unread 13 Jun 2004, 20:13   #17
skiddy
wild one

I have to be honest, the people were lovely, its just the motorists who seemed to be a species in themselves.

Not human.
Unread 13 Jun 2004, 20:26   #18
Benneh
Non directed and witty

1 - 0
Unread 13 Jun 2004, 20:26   #19
skiddy
wild one

Someone scored. Heard cheering.

Probably England in that case,
Unread 13 Jun 2004, 20:27   #20
Evergreen
the merciless

Evergreen is infamous around these partsEvergreen is infamous around these parts

lampard
from a beckham cross
exposing the old fogey on left back(shoulda played candela or even clichy...)

<Jassy> aryn, how can u let ppl spread shit in this chan? ur not doing ur job properly if u let ppl spread shit
<Jassy> in real life sunday would be in court
<Jassy> i can get him glined
<Jassy> #feds are here to stamp out abuse

<mist|zZz> we don't do channel politics, /ignore is your friend
Evergreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jun 2004, 20:32   #21
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

If England do win, will you be man enough to post an apology for being wrong Perle ?

~Vaio~

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jun 2004, 20:35   #22
Zharkov
Twang Twang

Zharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud of

for a team with no chance, it's strange how we are one nil up, no?
Unread 13 Jun 2004, 20:36   #23
Benneh
Non directed and witty

hmm i notice no replys from him.
Unread 13 Jun 2004, 20:38   #24
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Yes its nice that we're 1-0 up, but looking at it realisticly we'll probably concede before too long - it's not as if our defense has been impenetrable now is it?
I'll be happy with a draw and I think that's a much more likely outcome than a win.

Sorry to rain on your parade
Unread 13 Jun 2004, 20:41   #25
Benneh
Non directed and witty

Quote:
Originally Posted by meglamaniac
Yes its nice that we're 1-0 up, but looking at it realisticly we'll probably concede before too long - it's not as if our defense has been impenetrable now is it?
I'll be happy with a draw and I think that's a much more likely outcome than a win.

Sorry to rain on your parade

i guessed on 1 -1 before it buut now i think we have a chance.
Unread 13 Jun 2004, 20:43   #26
Zharkov
Twang Twang

Zharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tweaker
i guessed on 1 -1 before
same here.

as long as france dont win im a happy man!
Unread 13 Jun 2004, 20:47   #27
Evergreen
the merciless

Evergreen is infamous around these partsEvergreen is infamous around these parts

on one hand I don't think england will be allowed to score again providing they tell liza to pick it up.

On the other hand Gallas and King are having great games, they need to pull sol/desailly out of position to get a break I think.

<Jassy> aryn, how can u let ppl spread shit in this chan? ur not doing ur job properly if u let ppl spread shit

Unread 13 Jun 2004, 20:48   #28
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Well well well

A lot of people expected a lot of things from this game. Including me. All of us had things we thought would happen, outcomes

Who the ****, could possibly have expected the most boring half of football ive ever seen in my life. **** me, talk about uninspired. There was one "chance", and it was scored. If it wasnt scored no one would have thought twice about it. Well taken goal though dont get me wrong

First half performances

David James = (has had to do nothing)
Gary Neville = (has had to do nothing, has done nothing)
Sol Campbell + (Has done quite well)
Ledley King + (Has overall done well despite letting trez get free)
Ashley Cole + (Englands best player that half)
Beckham + (Good cross, good ball or two)
Lampard + (Anonymous until goal, but great header)
Gerrard - (Absolutely shite. Sorry, i love him, but hes done nothing)
Scholes ----------------- (I dont think he knows hes meant to be on the left, he doesnt know what hes doing, and hes pulled Cole, and Gerrard out of position)
Rooney - (Hes lost it every time hes had it except winning one corner)
Owen = (Has done nothing but has had no service from the left)

As to france, Pires and Gallas have done good, Makalele Zidane and Trez have been shite, everyone else average

Please, please give me an entertaining second half

Unread 13 Jun 2004, 21:03   #29
Evergreen
the merciless

Looks like Sven's half time pep talk was, I have an accy on and if france lose you guys are costing me shitloads.

Unread 13 Jun 2004, 21:05   #30
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

i DO have an accy on.

Cole has been englands best player. Rooney should have a yellow and has been taking diving lessons off owen

Unread 13 Jun 2004, 21:06   #31
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I somehow think France just won't manage to score
Unread 13 Jun 2004, 21:16   #32
Benneh
Non directed and witty

missed penalty beckham :/
Unread 13 Jun 2004, 21:18   #33
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i have no bets at all on this tournament.

Other than latvia , no team is a "Soft Touch" in any group
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jun 2004, 21:24   #34
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Beckham's penalty miss is shocking.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jun 2004, 21:35   #35
Perle

ziiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinediiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiinee
ziiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiidaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaneeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Unread 13 Jun 2004, 21:35   #36
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

FRANCE equaliser.

Lucky muppets.
Unread 13 Jun 2004, 21:36   #37
at0mic.c0w
Käptn Karacho

at0mic.c0w is on a distinguished road

*cough*
Unread 13 Jun 2004, 21:36   #38
Evergreen
the merciless

Wheeee 4 points today for me.

Unread 13 Jun 2004, 21:36   #39
Perle

2nd goaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal
zidaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaane

****ing shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittt t ttttttttttttttttt

Unread 13 Jun 2004, 21:36   #40
Zharkov
Twang Twang

im going to cry
Unread 13 Jun 2004, 21:37   #41
Blastoderm
________

Another GOAL

This is Bizmo.
Unread 13 Jun 2004, 21:37   #42
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

gerrard must die
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jun 2004, 21:37   #43
Perle

i toooooooooooooooold youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

zidaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaane i love yiouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Unread 13 Jun 2004, 21:38   #44
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phang
gerrard must die
That can be arranged.
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jun 2004, 21:38   #45
Zharkov
Twang Twang

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perle
i toooooooooooooooold youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

zidaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaane i love yiouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
shut up.

it's not even your country.
Unread 13 Jun 2004, 21:39   #46
Perle

i love you
zida ne your the best
kicked their butts

those defending bimboooooooooooooooooooooooos

Unread 13 Jun 2004, 21:39   #47
at0mic.c0w
Käptn Karacho

at0mic.c0w is on a distinguished road

i could actually hear the english commentator rant about james on german tv
Unread 13 Jun 2004, 21:39   #48
Evergreen
the merciless

fs just 3 for me then :/

Unread 13 Jun 2004, 21:39   #49
Perle

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Unread 13 Jun 2004, 21:39   #50
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Thanks a lot Hesky you ******* TIT!
And as for the farce leading to the second goal...

Just what the hell happened to us in those last 2 minutes (and please can we hang Hesky from the net by his balls?)