User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 1 Apr 2004, 01:54   #1
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
So its April Fools

As i recall last year there was a large number of amusing stories to be found on websites all over. use this thread to share them with me because im greedy and like them

PS

sending someone to RP as an april fools would be pretty ****ing funny, even if it was me

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Apr 2004, 01:58   #2
Deathjam|wee
Weeeeee

Deathjam|wee has a spectacular aura aboutDeathjam|wee has a spectacular aura aboutDeathjam|wee has a spectacular aura about
Re: So its April Fools

its my birthday in 6 days, 5 if u don't count today

One load of gollums is enough for anyone.Ta
DM.
Deathjam|wee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Apr 2004, 02:01   #3
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little

Fraggle rock.
Unread 1 Apr 2004, 03:07   #4
the_dastardley_chihuahua
Damn Dog

the_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud of

well the bbc got one in early...
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/3587263.stm

(yeah i know its lame)
Unread 1 Apr 2004, 03:58   #5
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_dastardley_chihuahua
well the bbc got one in early...
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/3587263.stm

(yeah i know its lame)
Top-up fees are an April Fools joke?
queball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Apr 2004, 04:14   #6
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

KURASHIMA DIED
Unread 1 Apr 2004, 04:51   #7
Intrepid00

Intrepid00 is an unknown quantity at this point

http://www.snopes.com/holidays/april/pranks.asp
Intrepid00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Apr 2004, 07:35   #8
Ebany
Cute Kitten

Ebany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of light

This one wasnt exactly hard to spot.

http://www.google.com/jobs/lunar_job.html
Ebany is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Apr 2004, 09:42   #9
clarencetheclockworkcake
Fidel Cakestro

clarencetheclockworkcake is an unknown quantity at this point

there was an advert in the times for new bmw SHEF technology, which was contrlling your microwave from your car. im sure its a april fools. there was also smething about chicken powered nukeson the front cover.
clarencetheclockworkcake is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Apr 2004, 09:44   #10
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Various women in my office mentioned a "negative calorie cake" which helped you lose wieght the more you ate which was on TV this morning.

Some of the fatter ones were visually upset when they heard it was just a joke.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Apr 2004, 09:51   #11
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

now thats entertainment!
Unread 1 Apr 2004, 10:01   #12
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Thingeek are doin their April Fools thing
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Apr 2004, 11:02   #13
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Comedy gold to whichever April Fool turned the and around.
Unread 1 Apr 2004, 11:07   #14
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

it was either that or saying that half pateam had quit and we were looking for people from the community to help out.

i figured the 'old switcheroo' was worth it.
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Apr 2004, 11:48   #15
Nondescript Human
nondescript human

Nondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by clarencetheclockworkcake
there was also smething about chicken powered nukeson the front cover.
I actually saw a thing about that on the news yesterday so I reckon it's real. An underground chicken pen was used to keep the nuclear landmine at exactly the right temperature.
Nondescript Human is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Apr 2004, 12:05   #16
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

It's gone 12 now, can u pls swap bk the and pls
Its well confusin!!
Unread 1 Apr 2004, 12:07   #17
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Thank **** its past 12. You can start believing what people say again :|

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Apr 2004, 12:21   #18
Obliterate
:cool:

Obliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant future

That thing about the nuclear landmine is actually true - http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/magazine/3589239.stm
Obliterate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Apr 2004, 15:18   #19
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

http://www.nottinghamforest.premiumt...508287,00.html
Quote:
Nottingham Forest were stunned – and delighted - to be told today that they have been invited to take part in a European Champions Reserve's League for next season.

The invitation has come from UEFA, who are organising the competition among former winners of the European Champions League and the European Cup as it was when Forest won it in 1979 and 1980.

The idea for the competition was the brainchild of UEFA President Lennart Johansson, who wants to embody the ‘European footballing family’.

It would be impractical for the proposed tournament to involve senior sides because the on-going participation in Europe of clubs like Real Madrid, Ajax and AC Milan would prevent them taking part in a separate competition.

So it has been decided to open the new tournament to reserve sides of former winners and in England’s case that means Forest, Liverpool, Manchester United and Aston Villa.

The format for the competition has yet to be confirmed but with less clubs involved, it is expected to be on a home and away and straight knock-out basis.

Said Forest Chief Executive Mark Arthur:

“We are thrilled at the prospect of being involved in the new tournament. It’s nice to be rewarded for our European Cup history.

“We have only just been notified of the invitation today but we understand that a meeting is being planned in Geneva next month at which all the participating clubs will be represented.

“We will know a lot more about the tournament then but in the meantime everyone at The City Ground is very excited about the invitation.”
It's still on the website... does that mean they're fools or is it true?

EDIT http://www.museumofhoaxes.com/aprilfool2.html (greatest april fools of all time)
actually these are GENIOUS!

oh and jokes in todays papers: http://media.guardian.co.uk/site/sto...183684,00.html

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!

Last edited by Ste; 1 Apr 2004 at 15:26.
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Apr 2004, 15:19   #20
Andy_r
X$X

Andy_r is an unknown quantity at this point
www.badgerbadgerbadger.com

For one day only, you can see either some zombies, or my flash anim of Kraftwerk-style robots at www.badgerbadgerbadger.com instead of the usual dancing badgers.
R3 172:21:12 | R 4 136:8:5 | R5 30:25:12 | R6 11:5:1 | R7 40:25:17 | R8 30:1:5 | R9.5 36:10:14 | R10 1:5:9 Boldness of Helvetica

Proud to have been [YHQ] until the end of YHQ [VtS] until the end of Legion [Titans] until the end of Titans and |R6B| for Speedgames
Andy_r is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Apr 2004, 15:21   #21
at0mic.c0w
Käptn Karacho

at0mic.c0w is on a distinguished road
Re: www.badgerbadgerbadger.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy_r
For one day only, you can see either some zombies, or my flash anim of some Kraftwerk-style robot at www.badgerbadgerbadger.com instead of the usual dancing badgers.
killer
Unread 1 Apr 2004, 15:23   #22
Grimble v2.0
Bernard Black

Grimble v2.0 is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm telling my girlfriend I'm pregnant.

lol april fools lol
Unread 1 Apr 2004, 17:35   #23
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'm annoyed by all this "-ends at 12" stuff. Surely if that were true, it would be called "April Fool's Morning", and not DAY.
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Apr 2004, 17:36   #24
Stew
Made of Twigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
I'm annoyed by all this "-ends at 12" stuff. Surely if that were true, it would be called "April Fool's Morning", and not DAY.
Hehe jokes on you!
Unread 1 Apr 2004, 17:42   #25
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

ok
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Apr 2004, 18:10   #26
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deffeh
Thank **** its past 12. You can start believing what people say again :|
heh
queball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Apr 2004, 18:28   #27
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

[FOOTBALL]

Well it made me laugh, anyway
Unread 1 Apr 2004, 18:35   #28
nickhall
Naked & Profane

nickhall is an unknown quantity at this point

http://suprnova.org/
nickhall is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Apr 2004, 22:06   #29
Qdeathstar
edited for readability

Qdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these parts

10. The F1 tradition of spraying champagne from the winner's podium has been banned at Sunday's inaugural Bahrain Grand Prix. Alcohol and scantily-clad "pit girls" are not be appreciated in the Islamic country, officials say.

bad times :-/

Are you sh*tting me? You mean my negrep is SOO LOW my opinion is worthless?
Qdeathstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Apr 2004, 23:09   #30
Tactitus
Klaatu barada nikto

Tactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Exclamation Re: So its April Fools

Just heard this one on the radio.

Go postal!
The Ottawa Citizen and Southam News wish to apologize for our apology to Mark Steyn, published Oct. 22. In correcting the incorrect statements about Mr. Steyn published Oct. 15, we incorrectly published the incorrect correction. We accept and regret that our original regrets were unacceptable and we apologize to Mr. Steyn for any distress caused by our previous apology.
Tactitus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Apr 2004, 09:47   #31
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

April fools jokes are shit. It goes:
'hey look over there'
'no'
'hahaha april fools'
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Apr 2004, 14:19   #32
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

A mate of mine sent a SMS saying that the stupid girl to my other mate (witch I wrote a thread on some weeks ago) was having twins.
For some secounds I was really worried

Then ofc I though about how realistic that was, that they had done a scan so early on...
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Apr 2004, 14:30   #33
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

The only one that I ever fell for was when I got to school one day and they told me the Head of IT wanted to see me in his office. Since I was always doing stupid things on the network and could have been expelled at any number of points, I was positively shitting myself on the long walk to his office. Was about to knock on his door when I heard various people burst into fits of laughter behind me

Annoyingly that morning I had remembered it was 1st April, and made a conscious effort not to be gullible that morning. By the time I got to school I had completely forgotten.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Apr 2004, 17:11   #34
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place

Best April fools joke I saw was by my parents last year. My brother has haemophilia and using an old appointment letter they scanned in all the hospital logos, the doctor's signiture etc... They then made a letter saying that they had a new treatment which they wanted to test on him. Unfortunatly it would involve all of his hair being shaved off and could he please phone the hospital to arrange an appointment for this to be done. As the letters are normally addressed to our parents they just give it to him already opened when he woke up and he shit himself. He totally forgot it was April the 1st and had a huge panic attack. I woke up while he was screaming and also forgot the date but couldn't stop laughing. I was gutted to learn it was fake