User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 16 Mar 2004, 22:53   #1
Uncle_Ste

let us go to make this world heaven

i m basically compere, writer and journalist and i think that we should have a soul like mother treasae,and we can solve every problemof the world,because its our credit being a human that we solve people s basic problems,just save them from hunger,poorness and grief,if we can make the bridge of efforts, i guess it is not impossible to solve people s problems,one should enhance this fragrance through net and media that yeah there is lot of friends for every poor and hungry person,every religion including islam has given us such a wonderful and peaceful message for humans, and i guess that when u become mature with aesthetics than u create snesation by ur good nature and soft attitude,so just give me ur hand to start this mission that we enhance people s grief in our circles,and due to our effort if some one can bring smile on his face that it is our winning point,so come on just do it for urself and for ur world. sayed fida hussain shah,compere journalist,writer of pakistan
Unread 16 Mar 2004, 22:55   #2
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: let us go to make this world heaven

First "wtf" in a "wtf" thread.
Unread 16 Mar 2004, 22:57   #3
Uncle_Ste

i am sayinmg if we all work together we can make the world happy an dbetter do you understand? This is an astrology forum yes I saw Planet in it and thought you come here to discuss the planets and effects on people and what we do.
Unread 16 Mar 2004, 22:58   #4
at0mic.c0w
Käptn Karacho

at0mic.c0w is on a distinguished road

i don't want to be anything like mother theresa. her beliefs stoped her from helping to solve very basic problems.
Unread 16 Mar 2004, 22:59   #5
Uncle_Ste

i think you mislead my point I say if we all act towards each other with respect and kindess then there is no war and eeryone can be happy
Unread 16 Mar 2004, 23:00   #6
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

English only.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Mar 2004, 23:00   #7
Obliterate
:cool:

Obliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant future

I was gonna say "wtf?" but then Jonny already said it.

So i'll go with:
Obliterate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Mar 2004, 23:01   #8
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle_Ste
i am sayinmg if we all work together we can make the world happy an dbetter do you understand? This is an astrology forum yes I saw Planet in it and thought you come here to discuss the planets and effects on people and what we do.
Quote:

I agree with Evergreen, you should kill her, that'll make her sorry for messing with you!
Hmmm!
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Mar 2004, 23:01   #9
Uncle_Ste

when you start seperating people becuase that are from different countries you run into problems Mrl_JaKiri I am not English by birth but I hvae an English passport now I am an English citizen you have no right to tell me to leae just because I am Pakistani of birth.
Unread 16 Mar 2004, 23:01   #10
Zharkov
Twang Twang

Zharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud of

I feel this thread lacks a
Unread 16 Mar 2004, 23:03   #11
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
when you start seperating people becuase that are from different countries you run into problems Mrl_JaKiri I am not English by birth but I hvae an English passport now I am an English citizen you have no right to tell me to leae just because I am Pakistani of birth.
You crack me up little buddy.

ps.

If you're NOT a gimmicky thing, than you should realise that english is what we call a 'language'.
Unread 16 Mar 2004, 23:03   #12
Uncle_Ste

the only thing is : i hate wars and we should stop all the wars in the world
Unread 16 Mar 2004, 23:05   #13
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
the only thing is : i hate wars and we should stop all the wars in the world
I want a cupcake.
Unread 16 Mar 2004, 23:06   #14
Uncle_Ste

i am not sure what cup cakes have to do when people are dieing!
Unread 16 Mar 2004, 23:06   #15
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Work monkey?
Unread 16 Mar 2004, 23:07   #16
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

wars rock.
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 16 Mar 2004, 23:08   #17
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
i am not sure what cup cakes have to do when people are dieing!
They have to get eaten. It's a moral imperative.
Unread 16 Mar 2004, 23:08   #18
Uncle_Ste

wars are not good and many people die and suffer and when you live in war situartion much of your life you understand bad how much they are
Unread 16 Mar 2004, 23:09   #19
JonnyBGood
Banned

If I could I'd actually spellcheck your posts for you.
Unread 16 Mar 2004, 23:09   #20
at0mic.c0w
Käptn Karacho

at0mic.c0w is on a distinguished road

100 points for Jonny B
Unread 16 Mar 2004, 23:09   #21
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

wargasm
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Mar 2004, 23:09   #22
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
wars are not good and many people die and suffer and when you live in war situartion much of your life you understand bad how much they are
Without the Vietnam war, we wouldn't have Apocalypse Now, Full Metal Jacket or Platoon.

Without WW2, however, we wouldn't have MOHAA.

The cases for both sides are strong.
Unread 16 Mar 2004, 23:10   #23
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
wargasm
Never really played that, I was more of a Battlezone/Hostile Waters kind of guy.
Unread 16 Mar 2004, 23:10   #24
Uncle_Ste

my speeling may not be good to you but i am learning and i am trying very hrd so please do not make fun i am only doing as goodly as I can
Unread 16 Mar 2004, 23:11   #25
JonnyBGood
Banned

Hahaha you have a small penis.
Unread 16 Mar 2004, 23:12   #26
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

wars stimulate technological growth though
Unread 16 Mar 2004, 23:13   #27
Uncle_Ste

what are saying to me? what does that have to do with what we talk to here about war?
Unread 16 Mar 2004, 23:13   #28
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
what are saying to me? what does that have to do with what we talk to here about war?
People die if they eat too much, you know. I think we should ban food.
Unread 16 Mar 2004, 23:14   #29
JonnyBGood
Banned

We could have a war over who has the smaller penis. Frankly I'd be worried about intervention from Bush though.

Or would that be in bush?
Unread 16 Mar 2004, 23:14   #30
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Work monkey?
The timing's right, but this guy seems too clever for Work Monkey.
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Mar 2004, 23:14   #31
Uncle_Ste

i think we shoulad ban fat capitalism americna pigs from being obeses and eating lot of muffin and burger while they let people in africa starve and live on not much food and die of hunger and not care!
Unread 16 Mar 2004, 23:16   #32
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

this is probably the worst thread active thread on GD that doesnt have [Football] in the title.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Mar 2004, 23:18   #33
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
people in africa starve and live on not much food and die of hunger and not care!
Good old nihilists.
Unread 16 Mar 2004, 23:20   #34
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
this is probably the worst thread active thread on GD that doesnt have [Football] in the title.
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Mar 2004, 23:21   #35
Uncle_Ste

please do not be more racist MrL_JaKiri I know you are good man and you shouldnt do it just to fit in
Unread 16 Mar 2004, 23:24   #36
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

If we give uncle_ste a book about anarchism, a basic education in writing/launguage, and a molotow ****tali, i think we could reach the sky
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Mar 2004, 23:24   #37
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:

Replace the word worst with the word best and you have my feelings on this thread. The man has a valid point though. If we all do link hands and sing songs and live in slums with the poor and just give our money to them it's probable that some funky aliens or shit will come down from the sky and give us some technology and then we'll all live on mars with dinosaurs and woolly mammoths and Karl.
Unread 16 Mar 2004, 23:25   #38
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
please do not be more racist MrL_JaKiri I know you are good man and you shouldnt do it just to fit in
I'm racist towards nihilists cool
Unread 16 Mar 2004, 23:26   #39
Uncle_Ste

come on sir / lady hating wars is too difference with defending our selves. in each war , most of inocenet people die who they deserve to live longer and love their lives and it is not fair at all. with regards
Unread 16 Mar 2004, 23:28   #40
JonnyBGood
Banned

This is fantastic stuff and if this in fact is work monkey I would withdraw my ban request if his posts continue to be of this high quality.
Unread 16 Mar 2004, 23:28   #41
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

please, he could never make anything this bad/good.
Unread 16 Mar 2004, 23:30   #42
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
come on sir / lady hating wars is too difference with defending our selves. in each war , most of inocenet people die who they deserve to live longer and love their lives and it is not fair at all. with regards
I deserve that cupcake dude.
Unread 16 Mar 2004, 23:37   #43
Uncle_Ste

i have got ur reply, i m fully agreed with u my brother, but if u think that there is no end for Gandhi, Martin Luther King,JFK,John Lenon, i know they dont make justice with these legends, but these legends have got their aim and they r still living in ur heart and on the credit of history,it is itself such a great honour for these wonderful people, who still ruled on ur heart, we just fed up our system, i realise ur inner grief and sadness, when ur saying that there is no love and peace andcompassion and altruism, but if nightangle sings the song, if ur heart still beats to watch beauty and if u realise still the awareness of these feelings, it means we still sings the song of rythm and humanity, in ur own reply to me i have got such a great ray for the whole world,that is mesmerising thing that we still understand that what is right and what is wrong, i guess it is a great glimpse of our natural softness that we can easily inspired by the beauth and we feel grief for people s real problems,i m living in UK, and when i watch Mother treasae and lady diana and edhi sahib,there r lot of people ,who has given their lives to take care poors and needful people, i had seen lot of people who still crying for un known people s grief, so we have to make effort and remove this thinking that there is not any single person, who still singing the song of love and peace,i m just living in s****horpe province, but i know that my words can enhance fragrance and it is real one and u have also touched, isn't it?so just think about it, i guess its so nice of u that u have given me replynow i m satisfied that world is not empty with loving people.
Unread 16 Mar 2004, 23:38   #44
JonnyBGood
Banned

Do you want to start a commune with me? We can share food and water and jobs and toiling (that's I get the food and water and you get the jobs and toiling).
Unread 16 Mar 2004, 23:41   #45
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

this just got shit.
Unread 16 Mar 2004, 23:42   #46
Uncle_Ste

well.......all of us are brothers and sisters in the world , and we don't have any problems with each other .so , how can we kill them selves? as a matter of fact , people don't have any problems together so we should get together to hold hands AND SLEEP WITH YOUR FAT STINKING WHORE OF A MOTHER!
Unread 16 Mar 2004, 23:42   #47
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEWSBOT3
this just got shit.

It was the lack of variation and the predictability that let it down unfortunately.
Unread 16 Mar 2004, 23:47   #48
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

i think so.
Unread 16 Mar 2004, 23:49   #49
Uncle_Ste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snurx
If we give uncle_ste a book about anarchism, a basic education in writing/launguage, and a molotow ****tali, i think we could reach the sky

And by the way Snurx you fag munching **** jockey lern 2 speel MOLOTOV ****TAIL LOL!OL!O!LO!L!OL!O!L!OL!O!LO!L!OL!Ol1ol1ol11111111111one...oneone

+ 1 cupcake
Unread 16 Mar 2004, 23:56   #50
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

I don't like cupcakes