User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Strategic Discussions

Unread 27 Sep 2010, 08:58   #51
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Round 38 shipsstats discussion thread

I would say xan fi was too weak but bar that the stats have been fairly enjoyable.
Unread 27 Sep 2010, 19:08   #52
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paisley View Post
I would say xan fi was too weak but bar that the stats have been fairly enjoyable.
The problem with xan fi is that once it looks properly playable everybody goes for it. Personally I think the stats were pretty balanced. What actually happened is that basically nobody went for xan and terran/etd were very heavily represented in the top two alliances, who ended up with over 50 of the t100 planets and an almost exclusive monopoly on the t30. The stats did actually suck though as they just weren't that interesting at all.

I have taken the liberty of recommending r27's stats for next round! Although god knows what they'll use.
Unread 27 Sep 2010, 19:15   #53
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, R27 had a good set of stats that could be re-used imo.
Unread 28 Sep 2010, 14:52   #54
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood View Post
The problem with xan fi is that once it looks properly playable everybody goes for it. Personally I think the stats were pretty balanced. What actually happened is that basically nobody went for xan and terran/etd were very heavily represented in the top two alliances, who ended up with over 50 of the t100 planets and an almost exclusive monopoly on the t30. The stats did actually suck though as they just weren't that interesting at all.

I have taken the liberty of recommending r27's stats for next round! Although god knows what they'll use.
I'm not having a go at you JBG ... If anything nice job on the stats

R14 are still my favourite stats though
but due to game mechanics like stealers dying they couldn't be used as they are.