User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > Roleplaying
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 18 Jan 2005, 10:45   #11
General Geiger

General Geiger is infamous around these partsGeneral Geiger is infamous around these parts
Re: Refuge for Rookies

GG receives a message to keep the fight going, shakes his head, and wonders on who is running the place.

He breaks Creatior, Flapjack and AcidK up with a very large brain discarge from a wall-mounted machine rented from AcidK's sort. It sets all three of them onto the floor, holding their heads in their hands, quite unconscious.

'I have bills to pay, no more damage please, and keep that bar peacekeeping!'

And when they wake up they are all in a line against a wall sitting there, with sparkling birdies tweeting round their heads.

GG throws them pineapple slices in Cassini propaganda for a new exponential space race phase.

'We're all going to go on a search for who is running this place soon. I suspect we're all thought discontrolled into some explicit purpose because of the last three wars we've had here. But we're going to search for AcidK's key: who controls who. First, we need to talk to KoL!

'Get up, and form a line!'

*morg has never heard of GD
<@morg> sounds like an std to me

<.KraKto5is8> "you can pick your friends, you can pick your nose, but you can't pick your friends nose"
General Geiger is offline   Reply With Quote