User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 20 Jun 2006, 22:48   #1
Biggin
Village Idiot

Biggin is on a distinguished road
Best Girlfriend / Wife quotes

So all of us male players know what its like to get a thrashing from an irate girlfriend or wife when you get a 4am SMS to send ships. Over the last 6 years or so, I have had so many arguments, appendage removal and death threats from girlfriends, I could not possibly remember them all. However, there are a few things women have said to me when angry about PA that they have stuck in my mind for good. I would like to hear what all you guys have heard or what kind of threats you have received from women in your history with PA. Here's a few of mine:

"I can't believe you schedule your life around a video game"
"If you don't take me out tonight and get off your computer, I'm going to call your Mother"
"Why can't you play this when I am not here?"
"I hate that f*cking game, and I f*cking hate you"
Biggin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jun 2006, 22:53   #2
Biggin
Village Idiot

Re: Best Girlfriend / Wife quotes

Quote:
Originally Posted by horn
"no i won't go out with you, you greasy faced geek"

ouch...
Unread 20 Jun 2006, 23:00   #3
Dotatrix

Dotatrix has a spectacular aura aboutDotatrix has a spectacular aura about

/me comforts and pats horn
R 14 [VsN] ---> [xVx]
R 15-17 [xVx]
R 18 [eXilition] Semi-retired half round
Dotatrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jun 2006, 23:00   #4
Marv
Jazz Man

Marv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the rough

"Can't you just turn it off and come back later?" - Pretty shit but the only one I've got.

Ex ROCK HC & PA Team Head of Support.
Marv is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jun 2006, 23:01   #5
Biggin
Village Idiot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marv
"Can't you just turn it off and come back later?" - Pretty shit but the only one I've got.
God... how many times I've heard that :\
Unread 20 Jun 2006, 23:14   #6
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

"what is that shit your playing!?"

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jun 2006, 23:26   #7
paolo
Kwaak

paolo is a name known to allpaolo is a name known to allpaolo is a name known to allpaolo is a name known to allpaolo is a name known to allpaolo is a name known to all

Luckily my girlfriend doesn't know that i play this game this much. She think's i'm a freak for playing a game as it is :/
paolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jun 2006, 23:27   #8
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

At least you guys HAVE a girlfriend!!!
Unread 20 Jun 2006, 23:37   #9
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

"What's that baseball bat for? I... NO! HELP! GUUURHGH"

"I feel funny - I swear I've only had 2 drinks... what were you putting in my drink before? I... GUUURHGH"
Unread 20 Jun 2006, 23:37   #10
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

"come out of your room. I know you're checking your planets"
"kill kill kill!!! attack attack attack!!!"

"are you telling me you're chosing a game over sex?"
"can't you type quieter?"*

"If you had to chose between me and Planetarion, what would your choice be? Remember, this is the last night before I go home."

*I went off to uni and a computer sale, and actually requested a "quieter keyboard" - they opened it up and poked the keys to check it was before giving it to me.

Note: this is my ex girlfriend
Unread 20 Jun 2006, 23:37   #11
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

'Stop trolling me!'

After I explained to her what trolling was, and how much I troll her.

'This was supposed to be our holiday, not us and steinmetz'!'

She used SteInMetz's rl name, but she was pissed off about me logging in at 630 am to organise galaxy defence when we were visiting York
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jun 2006, 01:04   #12
Squidly
Avenger of Calamari

Squidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appocomaster
PA-team in multiing shocker

Quote:
"can't you type quieter?"*
Ahahahahah sounds like acceptance to me!

Quote:
"If you had to chose between me and Planetarion, what would your choice be? Remember, this is the last night before I go home."
Blackmail!

Quote:
*I went off to uni and a computer sale, and actually requested a "quieter keyboard" - they opened it up and poked the keys to check it was before giving it to me.
sounds like a caring gf to me!

Quote:
Note: this is my ex girlfriend
tsk
Squidly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jun 2006, 01:05   #13
jt25man
Victim of Marriage

jt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud of

Phone Conversation:

Her: "You're being quiet and I hear a lot of typing, you're playing that game aren't you?"
Me: "Yes"
Her: (click)
jt25man is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jun 2006, 01:06   #14
Squidly
Avenger of Calamari

Squidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet society

"addict"

"I think I'm addicted to you () but maybe not quite the extent that you are to planetarion"

Keep in mind that I haven't ditched her to come on PA yet... so I'll keep you posted the moment I do
Squidly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jun 2006, 01:07   #15
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

She always says planets. She doesn't quite get the game . I even offered her a free private beta place, and she said no!
Unread 21 Jun 2006, 01:24   #16
Proxi
Ron Burgundy

Proxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant future

Quote:
She always says planets. She doesn't quite get the game . I even offered her a free private beta place, and she said no!
Women eh.

PS: You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Tomkat again.
Unread 21 Jun 2006, 01:34   #17
Travler
Bona Fide Jesus Freak

Travler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to all

"You need to decide..Me or that game."

"I want a divorce so you can be with your other mistress...that stupid video game."

And when she does not want me around;

"Don't you have a game to go play?"
You're not the voice of Christianity di**head.

CT R22-20, [1up] R18-16, TGV R15,
The Illuminati - [NoS] - R14-13
Travler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jun 2006, 01:49   #18
Kaisto
Don't ask, I don't know

Kaisto is an unknown quantity at this point

Her: "Are you still going to play those stupid computer games when you are 30? Grow up!"

Me: "I plan on playing those games till I drop dead, dear."

*door slams*

(Ex-gf)
Kaisto is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jun 2006, 01:53   #19
NitinA
Laziness pays off NOW!

NitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant future

Quote:
Anyone need any more proof that the admins multi?

Once during round 12 I got up to check my planet while at my girl's house. I came back into the room, and got back into bed. She was covered with the blanket, even her head. I removed the blanket to give her a kiss on the cheek before going back to bed, and when I moved the blanket from her head, there was a computer in her pillow.

Apperently when I was in the other room doing PA-stuff, she got out of bed, took the old computer out of the closet, put it in her pillow, then hid in the closet. We both got a good laugh out of it.

-NitinA
[Silver] High Council - Military
[WolfPack] High Council - Military
[Ascendancy] Member
[eXilition] High Council - Defence
7-Round Official Planetarion #Support Team Member
Retired Since Round 21
NitinA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jun 2006, 06:32   #20
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

My girlfriend at the time didn't say much of it, except at the end of our relationship.

"I think we need to break up, I'm in love with someone else"
Unread 21 Jun 2006, 09:04   #21
rain

rain can only hope to improve

hahaha
Now this is what i call a good thread.
To fully enjoy it, you gotta had a similar experience.
Some ppl lost job, wife, gf and/or a lot more other things they won't even know because they choose to play hardcore planetarion. What girls fail to understand is that competition is in our blood, it's a man thing, stubborness to keep on walking although owned, not giving up, not being a quitter, and shit like this which although means nothing for them it's the world for us. Oh well, what can you do except apreciate them even more for staying and accepting this hobby of yours.
Asking to choose between the stupid game and her, now hat's a bad move. Hard to choose, and even if you choose her, you'll stay frustrated and probably return to PA and things will even get worse. I'd say the best way is to accept a PA player for what he is, and if he's smart enough he'll know how to reward that. To bad, they won't read this and most of them will never understand what "live PA to the max" means.
Unread 21 Jun 2006, 09:40   #22
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Being engaged to a fellow PA player kind of gives funny situations like:

"Why the **** didnt you call defence for me ?"
Unread 21 Jun 2006, 09:43   #23
wielklem
retired

wielklem is an unknown quantity at this point

my gf(soon to be wife) said: "if irvine calls again your are to go to his house and kill him"
and the keyboard one she said to me aswell.
r3-r5 nub r8-r17, r19 tot/lch nub, r20-r22 CT nub, r23 inactive ToF
wielklem is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jun 2006, 11:11   #24
The Real Arfy

The Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond repute

I hope that anyone hearing "video game" corrected their partners with "actually its a text game, darling"

[16:10:34] <[lfc]stif|afk> "dont be the worst in your alliance, join CT. We have Arfy!"
The Real Arfy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jun 2006, 12:05   #25
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

"Can you register a account for me too?"
Unread 21 Jun 2006, 12:16   #26
Walldo
Stealth & Shadows

Walldo is on a distinguished road

back in the TFD era, when we used caty as nick for our bot for irc and the site. I got an email like, Caty:"Walldo I am missing you, when do I see you again"? because I didn't logged in on the site for a week.

My GF thought I was cheating on her. And then try to explain that Caty is a bot and that it sends emails as reminders.

Others:

I was with you before the start of pa, so I have the first rights!

I hope your galm8's will give you the sex I wanted to give you the next month, cause you won't get it from me now!

If we didn't had that forplay for 20 min. with playing on the laptop looking at galscreens in bed, our longest experience never would have reached for 21 min. togheter.

though she played 6 round of pa! not bad.

Playing since RND1 and counting

Proud to have been

Newdawn

Wolfpack - WPO - OoO - Kralizec Stealth & Shadows - []LCH[] - [1up] - VisioN - TFD
Ultores - Conspiracy Theory - Concordium - WaC - Blue Tuba - Fury - Thieves & Pirates - OUZO -Vengeance - Elysium - Mistu - LOST - 4S - GoCi - FAnG - Novus Ordo Seclorum - Xanadu - BULL - VGN -xVx
Walldo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jun 2006, 12:51   #27
Ace
PA Team

Ace is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the rough

Biggin I know all about the stuff you went true since it was me most of the times that called you out of bed in all the rounds we where in a gal together
And ofc the nights I got killed cos you where out to dinner or the movies to make up with your GF
#multihunters
----------------------------
Former HC - Conspiracy Theory -
- Proud to have served as -
- High Commander and CEO -
[]LCH[] ...lets change history
Ace is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jun 2006, 12:51   #28
Thex
Average Thex

Thex will become famous soon enoughThex will become famous soon enough

When she was being nice about me playing on the computer for once.

"Have you managed to take over the Universe yet?"

My alliance is [BIG]ger than yours

[ex LOST], [ex IF], [ex G-II]
Thex is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jun 2006, 14:31   #29
DaffyDuck

DaffyDuck is just really niceDaffyDuck is just really niceDaffyDuck is just really niceDaffyDuck is just really niceDaffyDuck is just really nice

"stop connudling with other people on the internet", and "i'm worried.. your having too many conversations with that appoco girl."
DaffyDuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jun 2006, 14:59   #30
Appocomaster
PA Team

OMG!!!
I'm not impressed.
Seriously.
Not.
Impressed.
I thought Cin was the girl? Or was it Assassin?
Unread 21 Jun 2006, 16:05   #31
Biggin
Village Idiot

Quote:
Originally Posted by I am Idler
"Can you register a account for me too?"
Lucky Bastard
Unread 21 Jun 2006, 16:06   #32
Biggin
Village Idiot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace
Biggin I know all about the stuff you went true since it was me most of the times that called you out of bed in all the rounds we where in a gal together
And ofc the nights I got killed cos you where out to dinner or the movies to make up with your GF
I was never worthy enough, but lucky to have you to take care of me.

Miss my PA Daddy
Unread 21 Jun 2006, 16:53   #33
Caj
speed demon

Caj is just really niceCaj is just really niceCaj is just really niceCaj is just really nice

hahah Biggin i liked the

"im guna steal your silly metoer thingys"
Round 20 - Rank 7 - Destiny (Zik)
Round 24 - Rank 2 - Conspiracy (Xan)
Round 28 - Rank 4 - Ascendancy (Xan)
Round 66 - Rank 9 - Ultores (Etd)
Round 83 - Rank 10 - #METOO (Zik)
Round 85 - Rank 3 - QQ (Etd)
Round 89 - Rank 2 - VGN (Zik)
Round 91 - Rank 9 - VGN (Zik)
Caj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jun 2006, 16:58   #34
wielklem
retired

i also like the one that happend alot "you said you where comming to bed in a min" thats what my gf said alot in the morning when i was still sitting behind comp doing defcalls
Unread 21 Jun 2006, 17:21   #35
nobonelly

nobonelly is an unknown quantity at this point

All I have to say about Biggin is though he doesn't look like a dork on the outside his dorkness shines through.

Me: "if you'd quit playing that game for a minute you could come over here and f--- me."

Him: "Just one sec."

:crymeariver:
nobonelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jun 2006, 17:27   #36
Biggin
Village Idiot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caj
hahah Biggin i liked the

"im guna steal your silly metoer thingys"
Ahhh yes, forgot about that one... there's so many. God help me.
Unread 21 Jun 2006, 17:30   #37
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

"Have you won yet?"

Unread 21 Jun 2006, 17:30   #38
Biggin
Village Idiot

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobonelly
All I have to say about Biggin is though he doesn't look like a dork on the outside his dorkness shines through.

Me: "if you'd quit playing that game for a minute you could come over here and f--- me."

Him: "Just one sec."

I still hate you...
Unread 21 Jun 2006, 17:35   #39
nobonelly

nobonelly is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggin
I still hate you...
you f'n love me!!
nobonelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jun 2006, 17:37   #40
Ace
PA Team

Ace is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the rough

Leave my PA son alone
#multihunters
Former HC - Conspiracy Theory -
- Proud to have served as -
- High Commander and CEO -
[]LCH[] ...lets change history
Ace is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jun 2006, 17:38   #41
wielklem
retired

your to old to have a son
Unread 21 Jun 2006, 17:59   #42
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future

Quote:
OMG!!!
I'm not impressed.
Seriously.
Not.
Impressed.
I thought Cin was the girl? Or was it Assassin?

I dont think you could ever mistake me for a girl fs.

But a word of advice for this thread.. NEVER introduce your girl to PA... all down hill from there.

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jun 2006, 18:03   #43
Fiery
PA Team

Fiery has much to be proud ofFiery has much to be proud ofFiery has much to be proud ofFiery has much to be proud ofFiery has much to be proud ofFiery has much to be proud ofFiery has much to be proud ofFiery has much to be proud ofFiery has much to be proud ofFiery has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by rain
hahaha
Now this is what i call a good thread.
To fully enjoy it, you gotta had a similar experience.
Some ppl lost job, wife, gf and/or a lot more other things they won't even know because they choose to play hardcore planetarion. What girls fail to understand is that competition is in our blood, it's a man thing, stubborness to keep on walking although owned, not giving up, not being a quitter, and shit like this which although means nothing for them it's the world for us. Oh well, what can you do except apreciate them even more for staying and accepting this hobby of yours.
Asking to choose between the stupid game and her, now hat's a bad move. Hard to choose, and even if you choose her, you'll stay frustrated and probably return to PA and things will even get worse. I'd say the best way is to accept a PA player for what he is, and if he's smart enough he'll know how to reward that. To bad, they won't read this and most of them will never understand what "live PA to the max" means.
Wow, I wasn't aware planetarion was a male only game... Someone should have told me and the rest of the ladies before we signed up...
Fiery is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jun 2006, 18:12   #44
MrSilence

MrSilence is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Re: Best Girlfriend / Wife quotes

lol at rain, which is a superPAg33k...

all girls that don't feel welcome coz of peeps like rain (haha rain) are welcome to join in on playing another hardcore game where u will ALL be appriciated! KISS CATCH

Last edited by JC; 21 Jun 2006 at 20:01.
MrSilence is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jun 2006, 18:25   #45
Biggin
Village Idiot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiery
Wow, I wasn't aware planetarion was a male only game... Someone should have told me and the rest of the ladies before we signed up...
We L O V E female players... what's the secret to get more?
Unread 21 Jun 2006, 18:29   #46
Monroe
Planetarion Forum Moderator

Monroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud of

"Any more middle of the night phone calls or alarms and you sleep on the couch from now on" (she didn't use those words, but that's what she ment)

#strategy
Monroe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jun 2006, 19:00   #47
rain

rain can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiery
you kinda go tit wrong
PA ain't a male only game, but it is a male mainly game. And especially because of this, we males who play PA apreaciate you females who play it even more. Maybe because somehow we're hoping you're closer to us by understanding our needs better than those other females who really hate PA? I don't know.
You're familiar with MasterCard comercials. Well, women playing PA -> priceless.
Although I can't tell what you're seeing in PA or why you're playing it, as you gotta admit somehow you're different than men and you're playing it for other reasons than we do. Also, I gotta admit women are a mistery for me and will always stay that way, I won't ever try or even bother understand them

Last edited by rain; 21 Jun 2006 at 19:18.
rain is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jun 2006, 19:59   #48
SilverAce
Fitty You Hot

SilverAce is on a distinguished road

My fave one from my quit msg courtesy of Crowly:
<Futacios_de_oi> i've never had a gf that liked the internet <Futacios_de_oi> they're all like 'leave the comp, David' <Futacios_de_oi> and I am like 'shut up bitch, I am under attack' <Futacios_de_oi> and they never udnerstand

As for my personal ones ... lol too many to think of =/

"Taking A Bit Of A Break"

Proud To Have Been - Fury - Coalition - NoS - []LCH[] - Omen - CT - VGN
Always []LCH[] At Heart
Esthar Forever
SilverAce is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jun 2006, 22:41   #49
Captain

Captain is an unknown quantity at this point

her: "who is sigrid?, why do u have her phone nr?"
me: "u know the game" :/
her: "what do u get for it"?
me: "hmm, one credit if i win, so u can play also" :/
she whent silent, and that is no good sign.

And first time i alarm my mobil to check my planet.
"who was it calling so late?"
me: "wrongcall, back soon darlig"

she use to it now.
Captain is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jun 2006, 23:14   #50
ReligFree

ReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to all

"So you have to attack other peoples planets, then you beat them and it all starts again in 10 weeks time?"

"how do you know the code to type in?" - For talking on IRC ffs, my gf is so very naiive

logged on from her uni a few times before and she only went and signed up herself. I was like wtf are you doing ffs? I'l get done for multi'ing! Straight into appoco's pm .