User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > Roleplaying

Unread 20 Jan 2004, 16:45   #1
Wo2
The Janitor!

Wo2 is a splendid one to beholdWo2 is a splendid one to beholdWo2 is a splendid one to beholdWo2 is a splendid one to beholdWo2 is a splendid one to beholdWo2 is a splendid one to beholdWo2 is a splendid one to behold
Ship on the Rim

The passengers load there luggage onboard the shuttles at the Local spaceport. There is a constant hum of conversation around the shuttles as people mill about trying to get to there seats, they discuses what to expect and they exchange greetings with familiar faces.
With all the passengers safely onboard the shuttle pilots receive the go ahead from the towers. With a deafening roar the shuttles begin their ascent. The atmosphere begins to thin and the roar of the engines is slowly replaced by the silence of space. The passengers look eagerly out the view ports at the space liner in orbit.
The ship is streamline and has a shine to it. It had recently undergone a major overhaul to bring it up to today’s standards. The hull plating had been smartly polished. The hull of the ship is lined with the view ports of passenger quarters and observation decks. The lines of the ship are all smooth and streamlined making the ship nice to look at and classy.
The shuttles approach the airlocks and dock. The passengers chatter increases nervously as they wait for the air lock to pressurize. A small light blinks on in the pilot’s cabin informing him that the pressurization is complete. With a flick of a switch the doors slide open.
The passengers exit the shuttles and enter a large lobby of sorts. There are golden supports all though the room but mostly for looks and not purpose. In the middle of the lobby is a large and beautifully made fountain, the tinkle of its water is soothing. The eyes of the passengers fall on a man waiting for them he steps forwards and speaks,

"Welcome to the Ship on the Rim, the finest space liner this side of the core. I am Wo2, Captain of this vessel. I would like to extend my welcome to you, our facilities our yours to use." Wo2 pauses, "On this vessel we will be traveling the outer rim territories and showing you the sites that have been largely overlooked. The beauty of space and planets is not one to be missed."

Well That be my intro. Acidk will reconize it from the one I did at the HRH. Yah I know, "Why not make a new one?" Cause this one works! So there.

You want a job, just ask!
Unread 20 Jan 2004, 17:30   #2
Bakan
To Old to Die......

Bakan is a jewel in the roughBakan is a jewel in the roughBakan is a jewel in the rough
Re: Ship on the Rim

*Looking over at the other passengers, Bakan snorts, and smiles.*

"Say Mr. Captain, you have any guns onboard this ship, you know, BIG guns, like the ones we use to punch large holes into other naughty ships? Cause if so, I want to be in charge of them."
Unread 20 Jan 2004, 18:58   #3
Eek

*A tall man with a strong face puts his bags on down on either side of himself and glances about the lobby. People are chatting amongst themselves. The man is tall, quite strong, and has been called a sophisticated monster by both his collegues and enemies (et hem, business enemies, that is) alike.*

"Excuse me, bag boy. Yes, you." *glances down at his name tag.* "Jerome is it?"

"Yes sir, how can I help you?"

"Could you tell me where my room is?" *hands the young man his ticket.*

"Yes Mr.Calgar, it's the best suite on the ship, top floor, right at the front of the ship."

"Excellent, thank you."

*Eek straightens his tie, lifts his bags, and makes his way up the stairs.*

Last edited by Eek; 20 Jan 2004 at 19:14.
Unread 20 Jan 2004, 19:19   #4
General D. Eath
General Extraordinaire

General D. Eath is just really niceGeneral D. Eath is just really niceGeneral D. Eath is just really niceGeneral D. Eath is just really nice
[ooc] /me grumbles at being brought out of retirement[ooc]

*Eath walks off the shuttle and walks down the hallway, leading the bagboys with his luggage. He opens the door and lets them in, gives them a sharp glance to make sure they take care of everything properly, and heads off to find a good view of the outside.*

[13:32:16] <mintos> girls are hot ok

[22:47] <Sir_Walrus> Homoerotic innuendo just isn't as fun without Heiro.
General D. Eath is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jan 2004, 19:40   #5
Io Cor
I eat babies! ;D

Io Cor is infamous around these partsIo Cor is infamous around these parts

*walks through the airlock, his heavy steel boots thumping at every step on the floor of the ship, the man, decked out in body armor and a variety of patches, weapons, gadgets and pouches are about his more loose and more flexible recon suit, he pushes a few spots on a pad that he holds in his left hand, he mumbles and heads off to the nearest onboard transport, he notices a lift, no problem, not even the fact of the sign saying "Crew Only", he stands inside after it opens up and he glances at the twenty or so buttons, he pushes the first, assuming it will take him to the Captains room and the Bridge, he glances down at the pad again and mumbles as he reads over the form for him and his platoon's transport to the lone military system, Haltar.*
Unread 20 Jan 2004, 19:44   #6
Wo2
The Janitor!

Wo2 is a splendid one to beholdWo2 is a splendid one to beholdWo2 is a splendid one to beholdWo2 is a splendid one to beholdWo2 is a splendid one to beholdWo2 is a splendid one to beholdWo2 is a splendid one to behold

[ooc] 20 decks we do have. 10-20 are passenger decks (Rooms, lounges, lobbys ect...) 9-1 are the Ship importante decks (Med bay, Bridge, crew quarters, ect...) And we do have Lifts, not just Stairs. How ever, the "Jeffrey tubes" are called, Maintainance shafts. Trekkies [ooc/]

"Well Mr.Bakan Yes we do have gun and such. We need them to be able to kee pthem nasty pirates off our tail. For awhile now I've been lacking a experienced Weapons officer. You may have the postion. Your uniform will be in your room, oh and you will now have acsess to crew only sections. Just check with me a little later for the key cards. now if you'll excuse me, I have more passengers to greet."

*Wo2 nodded his farewell and headed to Mr. General D. Eath*

"Hello sir. If you would like a view of the planet, the observation section on Deck 15 is the best."
Unread 20 Jan 2004, 20:12   #7
Io Cor
I eat babies! ;D

*his mumbles are cut off my a slight ding noise as the doors open, he glances into the near empty bridge, he spots the few bridge members, stading or sitting at their stations, he steps onto the bridge and turns to the nearest crewman*

Lt. Cinic "Crewman! where is your captain, I must speak with him"

Crewman "uhh...hold on" The crewman taps on the console a few times, and then looks back up "He is at the Main Lobby near Airlock One"

Lt. Cinic "thank you"

Crewman "no problem sir"

(more later)
Unread 20 Jan 2004, 21:17   #8
Bakan
To Old to Die......

Bakan is a jewel in the roughBakan is a jewel in the roughBakan is a jewel in the rough

"WooHoo!!"

*Following the directions, Bakan reaches his new quarters on deck 3. Dropping off his 2 bags, Bakan checks his credit account.*

CREDIT ACCOUNT:27.46

*Grumbles at his poorness, Bakan laughs now that he has a new job, and it was gotten so easily. Pulling on the uniform, Bakan checks himself out in the mirror, and frowns. The uniform did have enough extras. Reaching into his bag, Bakan pulls out a wrist shield, a wrist scanner, a combat vest, a nice plasma pistol, and puts them all on, holstering the pistol on his waist. Smiling, Bakan exits his new home looking for the captain.*
Unread 20 Jan 2004, 22:01   #9
flapjack
crashed computer

flapjack is infamous around these parts

*flapjack steps into the main lobby after having visited his quarters and dumping his equipment into the room, seeing the captain standing around alittle up ahead flapjack decides that he could use some extra credits soon and thus walked over*

"good day sir, would you happen to find a good pilot usefull for this ship, i assume this ship has a reasonable top speed and i'm an experienced pilot myself, I was piloting 1 of the shuttles, in fact my own small ship, a corvette class. Unfortunately it's kinda out of anti-matter so its main propulsion is not working."

<Gryffin> ungrateful wretches
<Gryffin> they should be here!
<Gryffin> so I can grace them with my presence
flapjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jan 2004, 22:43   #10
General D. Eath
General Extraordinaire

General D. Eath is just really niceGeneral D. Eath is just really niceGeneral D. Eath is just really niceGeneral D. Eath is just really nice

*Eath turns around to see wo2 approaching him, a man he was informed was in charge of the ship. Eath fingered his Officer's pistol as it rested in his holster while listening, a fancy little customized item, plated in platinum and shined to perfection, sporting standard laser burst as well as a small plasma accelerator under the main barrel, for added punch. It was the only weapon he carried on him at all times, including his current vacation, as he very much enjoyed the look and the feel of the weapon.*
Thank you, my good sir.
*Eath headed off in the direction of the lift to Deck 15, to find a nice window and a good place to smoke his pipe, a habit he picked up from the older officers who served under him.*

Unread 21 Jan 2004, 00:29   #11
Io Cor
I eat babies! ;D

*Cinicus finally finds Captain Wo2, he stands to attention and holds out the pad*

"Captain Wo2, this is a request for military transport to the System Haltar, I hope you will accept this on behalf of you and your good crew, it will also add you to a good spot on the list of contacts in the Daelur Alliance, if you choose to accept transportation of my platoon, the Conclave has also said that we are to deliver to you, a sum of 40000 credits and we also have been ordered to help you in any way possible, in any situation, but only if ordered to...I do hope you accept sir"

*Cinic just stood there, holding out the pad, emotionless, not a gesture or expression about him, he was waiting for either the acceptance of his platoon, or the denial and then his return to Daelurian Prime, where he would have to find another transport by order of the Daelur Alliance*
Unread 21 Jan 2004, 00:33   #12
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

AcidK has a spectacular aura aboutAcidK has a spectacular aura about

*AcidK's shuttle did not arrive in the hangers, as such. But simply it appeared, and blended in quickly as if it had always been there. No-one came out, for they had left as soon as the shuttle arrived, disappearing in the same way the ship appeared. Near the fountain, however, AcidK walked suddenly and saluted, his luggage already placed in his old lockers and rooms.*

Commander AcidK, Second In Command of the Ship on the Rim Reporting for duty!
Demand to see life's manager.
Make life rue the day it thought it could give me lemons.
Do you know who I am?
I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down!
With the lemons.
I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!
AcidK is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jan 2004, 01:54   #13
Eek

*Eek places his bags on his bed, opening them and putting there contents neatly away in the drawers and closet. At the bottum of his second bag, Eek removes a long sword. The sheath was made of fine bull leather, with an intracit design carved into it. Removing the blade from the sheath, revealing a glimmering black titanium blade, edged with gromgril, which is then more finely edged with diamond. The handle was polished stainless steel, with again bull leather as its grip and an emerald embedded in the very tip of the handle [ooc] well everyone else talked about there weapons [/ooc]. Eek smirked and placed the sword on the shelf in the closet.*

*He then looked himself over in the mirror. His black suit was nicely fit, his red tie tied snuggly, is brown goatee coming to a point and his dress shoes shined to a T.*

"I think I'll go have a look outside."

*Eek then proceeded to the observation deck, number 15 if he remembered correctly, as he bumped into Jerome once again in one of the corridors and he kindly directed him there. Eek walked up to one of the large windows, put his hands behind his back and looked off into the stars.*
Unread 21 Jan 2004, 03:35   #14
General D. Eath
General Extraordinaire

*Eath finds the observation lounge relatively easily, and heads inside, to be greeted by a cosy, den like atmsphere, wtih a 'fire' going in a stone fireplace, several faded leather armchairs, and bookshelves full of books along three walls, with the fourth wall being dedicated to a huge viewport. There were several busts of important looking people scattered about on pedistals as well. Eath smiled*

This vacation seems to be starting off fine.

*Eath removes his pipe and some tobacco from a small pouch on his belt, and heads to the window while lighting it. He inhales a few times, breathing in the heavy taste and exhaling smoke that curls away from the window in whisps. Putting his tobacco away, he removes his pipe from his mouth and stands holding it, lost in thought, when he hears the door slide open. Eath soon feels someone elses presence at the window. Still looking out the window, he places the pipe back in his mouth and inhales deeply. Again taking it out says, in a sea of smoke.*

Beautiful, isn't it?

Unread 21 Jan 2004, 04:14   #15
Wo2
The Janitor!

[ooc] Whew... Where to begin. [/ooc]

*Wo2 wandered about the lobby as more passengers filed in, He was then approached by Mr.flapjack.*

"A pilot? And a good one? Well that is a rare find, I would be glad to have you aboard. You can unload your stuff in your quarters here," wo2 pulled up a map of the ship and pointed, "I hope you will enjoy your tour of duty here. As for your corvette, we do have hanger space avilable, not much mind you, we are a small ship, but enough. We could have a crew member give you asign you a section or you could do it yourself when you have time. Eith way I must be off, more people to greet. I'f you need asitance, there are people at the bridge."

*Wo2 waved his farwell to flapjack and then was approached by a man by the name of Lt.Cinic. The man gave Wo2 a purposal, and Wo2 listened attently.*

"Well Lt.Cinic, we don't noramlly transport millitary passengers, as it tend to attract unwanted attention. Getting a allie usally includes getting their enemys as well. But you say you can provide us with survices. Our ship can always use, trained security members, but seeing as your people are from military background, I would ask that you not scare the passengers. Other then that, I can give you passage. Speak with my Second in command, to get your men a place to stay. Come with me."

*Wo2 gestured Lt. Cinic to follow him and then he brought him to his No1 and trusted friends, Acidk.*

"Ahhh... Acidk, good to see you here so early and with your usual flair for arrvial. Well your not gonna get any rest time yet, this man and his men need to secure lodgings in our ship. They offer there uses as a Security platoon. If you could brief him on Ship protocols and find out the full extent of his unit, weapons, experince, ect... I would be grateful. But I must go, I'm a busy man, so I leave you two for now."

*Wo2 spies Bakan heading for him*

"I hope your quaters are acceptable. Oh... Thats right... I have your key card here."

*Wo2 reached into his pocket and handed Bakan his key card.*

"Don't lose it. Oh and, nice addtions to the uniform."
Unread 21 Jan 2004, 04:29   #16
Bakan
To Old to Die......

*Taking the key card, Bakan smiles and puts it a pocket.*

"Oh yes, they are perfect. So, what you need me to do now? If nothing, I think I'll walk around.... maybe find a local bar, or a nice view of outside."
Unread 21 Jan 2004, 04:32   #17
Wo2
The Janitor!

"We have both. We won't be departing for a little. So enjoy yourself!
Unread 21 Jan 2004, 04:48   #18
Bakan
To Old to Die......

"Sweet. I hope I get free drinks."

*Walking away, Bakan takes his time, letting himself around the ship, checking it out, till eventually he somehow reaches the Observation Lounge. Looking around, Bakan smiles and walks over to the small bar, hoping that he can get some free drinks, espicially once he sees the prices, for they would make him broke with 2 drinks.*
Unread 21 Jan 2004, 05:08   #19
Wo2
The Janitor!

In bar:

"Hello sir. If your a member of the crew, just show me you Key card and you refreshments will be on the house. We do have a limit though... We kinda need our crew realativly sobber. Other then that, food and non-acahloic bevrages are free and abundant."
Unread 21 Jan 2004, 05:12   #20
Bakan
To Old to Die......

"WooHoo!!! JACKPOT!!!"

*Pulling out his keycard, Bakan slides it through the scanner, and looks at the menu.*

"I'll take a....... lomin-ale on the rocks."

*Getting the ale, Bakan smiles and sips, looking around the room at the various passengers. Smiling and taking another sip, Bakan walks over to the viewport and looks outside at the spacedock and other ships. Another sip, Bakan then goes looking for some conversation.*
Unread 21 Jan 2004, 05:15   #21
Eek

"Indeed. It's far different from any star map in the libraries at my home. It's almost ridiculous. All these worlds we have yet to go to, yet to conquer. Economically that is. You see, within each new world that we've set foot on, whether there be useful life there or not, has provided us with new resources and minerals, and the like. Thus, each of those planets proves to be highly profitable. But enough of this business non-sense, this is my holiday, my chance to unwind, and I'm not willing to let it be disrupted by matters such as these or any other."

*Eek strokes his goatee and straightens his jacket. He reaches into the inside lower-left jacket pocket and removes a black-gold and silver flask. He takes a few sips and motions it towards his partner in conversation.*

"Try some, it's good for your spirit."
Unread 21 Jan 2004, 05:43   #22
Io Cor
I eat babies! ;D

*Cinic turns and faces the 1st Officer, AcidK, he then holds out the pad to him*

"all required info on my company is in here, you'll find statistics on all the equipment and cargo that we shall be carrying onboard, if we have too much, we will compensate for space"

(I'll get a full out of everything later, really late right now)
Unread 21 Jan 2004, 05:54   #23
General D. Eath
General Extraordinaire

*Eath frowned a bit to himself as his window partner began to speak. Sounds rather snooty, he thought. Oh well, he's someone to talk to*

Indeed, it will never be quite like your star map. I've been on hundreds of worlds, and the view is always different. It's...

*Eath stops himself and shifts his weight nervously*

Your right, enough buisiness. This is a vacation.

*Eath turns away the bottle*

No thank you, perhaps after my pipe. This tobacco is one of my favorites and is easily compromised in taste by other flavors. Comes from a small world from around this sector.

*Eath points up past the other man's head towards a dim nebula*

Very beautiful farm world. Some of the best produce, as well as tobacco, comes from there.

*Eath opens his mouth to say more, hesitates, and instead returns the pipe to his mouth, blowing smoke and studying the ship from the viewport.*

Unread 21 Jan 2004, 08:02   #24
flapjack
crashed computer

*flapjack quickly returned to the hangar bay, his shuttle still hanging on 1 of the docking ports, waiting till an official would release it so the Ship On the rim could depart, instead however flapjack went back aboard and undocked it himself, then carefully set it into a small holding bay inside the ship itself, tucked away neatly into the corner where it wouldn't get in the way of normal operations, activating lockdown procedures as he went*

'I'm certain i'll have a use for you yet my old ship'

*after securing his ship and making absolutely sure it wouldn't be damaged, flapjack headed up to the bridge and more importantly, the helm console were he'd be spending a lot of time. He quickly sat down and activated the simulation mode for the console so he could get a feel for how the ship responds before they'd leave, depending on the FTL drive of the ship they could be in for some fancy maneuvering soon enough and flapjack didn't want any surprises*

Unread 21 Jan 2004, 19:56   #25
Wo2
The Janitor!

*Wo2 entered the bridge of his ship.*

"Hello flapjack. Getting a feel for the ship I see."

*Wo2 headed over to the the comm and picked it up.*

"This is the captain to all passengers and crew. As soon as the shuttles are gone and all your baggage is aboard we'll be off. Please report to your area officers and let them know your all set. Enjoy your trip!"
Unread 21 Jan 2004, 20:42   #26
flapjack
crashed computer

*after running through several more simulations, the ship's slipstream apparently quite capable of FTL manuevers and the numerous sub-light engines giving the ship an acceleration and maneuverability that was not far from most frigates and destroyers, then Wo2 announced their soon to come departure and flapjack shut the simulations down to do his pre-flight check, quickly running over all the important systems and calling on the chief-engineer to confirm several things before turning his chair around, the console itself swinging with the chair, and looked at his captain and the many other officers and cadets on the bridge*

"Helm station reporting ready for departure, all flight systems checked, working and running at nominal capicity, i'm ready to steer this beaty out of dock sir."

*flapjack then quickly turned back and awaited further orders, preparing himself a small flightplan for departing the station controlled space as fast as was allowed before jumping to FTL speeds towards their first destination*

Unread 22 Jan 2004, 00:26   #27
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

*AcidK blinks as Wo2 leaves.*

Secure place? On this ship? Oh well, there's got to be one somewhere. Ahem, where was I?

*AcidK turns and shakes his head a little, before looking down from his eight foot of height to this person Wo2 had suddenly greeted him with, without even a name. AcidK then looks at the disk and then smiles as he takes it carefully with his permenantly gauntleted right hand.*

Thank you Leuitenant Cinicus Clinic. Please, follow me.

*AcidK led Clinic down what seemed like random corridors, his navigation of the ship would seem, to outsiders, as random, but in fact it is rather unique. To AcidK, navigation was simply a massive equation of planning, using his mind, the route ahead and finding the easiest, quickest route around, even if it meant a fraction of a second. Finally he arrived at what looked like a very plush area, or would have been at one point, secluded and forgotten.*

These were once reserved for my pilots when we had my services aboard this ship. Nowheredays no-one comes down here. No-one apart from those that have been to this section knows about it, the elevator does not go to this station and is, to be honest, a very good area for a military body to componsate security aspects. From here are entryways to the pipelines, maintenance tunnels, ventalation systems, the works. But I warn you, only as a warning, step out of line from my command when the time comes and there will be hell to pay. Keep on the lines and do a well-earned job, and rewards will follow. I am a fair man, every act to good will gain praise, every act out of line will be punished.

*AcidK smiled in his usual, beaming, honest way. It was a smile that said on it's own 'I may look happy now, but at this point you're still two feet smaller than me'.*
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!
Unread 22 Jan 2004, 03:02   #28
Eek

*Eek glances down at the flask, then back up at the man, and shrugs.*

"Suit yourself."

*His gaze goes back to the window as he twists the cap shut and returns the bottle to the pocket in his jacket.*

"You say you've been to hundreds of other worlds? I had that opportunity once. When I was eighteen I was drafted by the Imperial force from Proterra for a three year service. I would've stayed longer, but the military wasn't my thing. I couldn't stand being led by those yokel, trigger-happy generals. Their solution and methods always seemed to be shoot first, ask questions later. So, I took what I needed from them, a great physique, if I say so myself, and expert skill with a sword, and left. And now I practically own them."

*Quickly removing a small, sleek silver box from another inside jacket pocket, he opens it, removes a smooth white cigarette and places it on the tip of his lips, lighting it with shiny silver lighter. He takes a few puffs.*

"This agri-world you mentioned? How long of a trip would you say it is? You see, if that tobacco is as prestine as you say it is, I could go meet with those peoples and buy there feilds, in order to provide the greater public with this tobacco of yours. But, if the planet is to far, I won't bother, because shipping would take to much of my time and money."

*Eek stops, and takes a few more quick puffs.*
Unread 22 Jan 2004, 03:35   #29
Wo2
The Janitor!

"Helmsmen flapjack, set course to the edge of the system, take a senic route around this planet and close to the 7th gas gaint. Give em a show while your at it. The set course for the volcanic world of Sharak. Engage when the offcires report in, your in charge for now. I'll return in a little I need to check on things.*

*Wo2 left the bridge and went in the lift, where he hit 15 on the touchpad. Upon arival at the deck he headed through the corridors and stopped to chat with some of the passengers, it gave him a pleasure to hear there anticaptaion. He came to the observation room and entered to see a few straggled passengers. He saw two chatting and enjoying the view. He walked over.*

"Hello gentlemen, are you finding our facilitys acceptable?"
Unread 22 Jan 2004, 04:47   #30
Bakan
To Old to Die......

*Making his way to the bridge, Bakan looks around. Nice and neat, he quickly finds what can only be the tatical station, with many screens and controls, orientated in a manner that would alllow easy access to them all. Sitting down, Bakan does a check over, looking over the weapon systems and their status.*

Weapon Specs
15 Point Fusion Cannons
2 Partical Beams Tied into Engines
4 Cutting Lances
2 Quad Pulse Phaser Turrets

*Seeing them online, and that they are underway, Bakan warms up the cutting lances and sets 5 of the fusion cannons to standby, in the event of emergency. Opening up the specs, Bakan continues to examine the weapon systems more closely and how they are interlinked.*
Unread 22 Jan 2004, 04:48   #31
General D. Eath
General Extraordinaire

*Eath, his gaze temporarily broken and himself slightly surprised, turns his head slightly and glances at his neighbor for the first time.*

Proterra? Are you from there?

*Eath regains his composure, returns his face to the window and resumes his statue-like appearance. He removes his pipe and begins to speak again*

Ahh yes, the agri-world. I'm afraid they wouldn't be for sale. I'm, eh, familiar with the governing body that owns them and I can tell you for a fact those fields aren't for sale.

*Beginning to grow uncomfortable with the conversation slowly steering towards Talosonian affairs, Eath welcomes the presence of the captain*

Hello captain, good to see you again. Yes, this deck reminds me of my own den at home

*Eath turns his head slightly again and smiles at wo2*

Are we about ready to embark?

Last edited by General D. Eath; 23 Jan 2004 at 03:20.
Unread 22 Jan 2004, 04:49   #32
Wo2
The Janitor!

[ooc] the above weapon spec has been approved by Cpt. Wo2. [/ooc]

"Ah thats good. Yes we are about ready to cast off. I promise you a good view as we leave. Are your quarters and luggage in order?"
Unread 22 Jan 2004, 05:01   #33
Eek

"Hm, pity, that could of been imensly profitable."

*Eek's attention is drawn by the arrival of the captain.*

"Ah, hello captain. Your ship is quite nice. I imagne that we'll be underway shortly?"
Unread 22 Jan 2004, 06:45   #34
Io Cor
I eat babies! ;D

*nods and salutes, after standing to attention, he glances around the rooms, he nods again after AcidK leaves, and pulls a small device from one of the pouches, he pushes a few bright spots on the touch pad*

"transport is accepted, warp the men onboard, near my location, I'll give them the full out then...Cinic out"

*he slides the device back into the pouch, and watches as the good amount of about 100-130 men warp onto the deck and into the rooms, equipment boxes and racks with different types and sizes of weapons, and body armor, going from a handheld blaster to a heavy automatic plasma railgun, and from a titanium vest, to the marine, out in space body datanium alloy armor*

"Okay you sissy, maggot filled turds! Getchour woman behinds into attention!!"
Unread 22 Jan 2004, 11:27   #35
slick
Last Of The Soul Reaver

slick is on a distinguished road

Slick walks up to wo2 and shakes his hand.

"hello sir, i kow i am late but i had to fix my ship because of an engine failure. i understand there are still positions available to be the security man among this fine ship. i wondered if i could fil this position."

Slicks cloak drags on the floor occasionally being lifted by the air constantly being circulated by the ship.

You're just jealous coz the voices are talking to me!

Rimmer: Step Up To Red Alet!
Kryten: Are You Sure Sir, It Does Mean Changing The Bulb!

Death to the deamoness Allegra Gellar!
slick is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jan 2004, 12:15   #36
flapjack
crashed computer

*Flapjack quickly confirmed their position and the positions of the gas planet and their eventual target and decided on the best possible speed to go there, they'd have enough time to fully charge the slipstream drive and thus they'd be capable of hitting the top speed of the ship in FTL and in sublight travel*

*Flapjack then quickly tapped his fingers over the dock release console, the various airlocks and tubes releasing with a hiss as the ship came free from all tubes but the main fuel line which was still pumping in fuel into the almost filled tanks, flapjack then took to the helm controls again and with a swift motion turned up the reverse thrusters to 50% and immediatly started a turn out of the spacedock, releasing the fuel lines at the very last moment before swinging the ship around and missing the station itself by only a few meters before cutting out the reverse thrusters and pushing the ship forward, heading towards the planet and ready to slingshot right around the outer-atmosphere before shooting off towards the 7th planet. Where he decided to take a short hop around the rings, coming with a few hundred meters from the outer-ring before slamming the engines into high-gear and boosting them off out of the system in a matter of minutes, the system's sun no more then a dot of red light when he activated the slipstream drive and sent the ship hurtling off towards its destination at warp 9.998*

Unread 22 Jan 2004, 16:37   #37
Wo2
The Janitor!

[ooc] Yes I have a plot. Thanks for asking. The only peole who currently know what it is, are Bakan and Io Cor. [/ooc]

*Wo2 had been watching the observation window the moment the thrusters had fired. He had enjoyed what he had seen. He had made a good selcetion in pilots. He turned back to Eek*

"Well it would appear that were under way now. I hope you enjoy your time aboard my ship, but if you would excuse me. I really must be getting back to the bridge."

*Wo turned around and was aproached by a Mr.Slick. He offered his hand and Wo2 took it and shook it graccousily.*

"Well We've recently got a offer from Lt. Cinic, but we still have our security detail. I can put you in command of the security detail, but you will be working closely with Cinic and his Marine platoon. Come with me to the bridge and tell me you experince on the way."

*Wo2 waved him to follow and began his trek to the bridge.*
Unread 22 Jan 2004, 20:11   #38
Io Cor
I eat babies! ;D

*watches the men set up their temp. quarters after the rough five minute standing at attention, he mumbles and turns to the man standing beside him*

"Corporal!...get these maggots ready for anything!..we dont know what to expect...I'm going up to the bridge..you have temp. command Corporal..."

*Cinic turns and heads down the random halls, after having remembered the path given by AcidK, and arrives to a lift, he steps in and presses the 1 button*
Unread 22 Jan 2004, 20:34   #39
flapjack
crashed computer

*flapjack carefully piloted the ship through the slipstream, carefully evading instabilities in the tunnel as he went and after a mere 20 minutes in the slipstream tunnel, they emerged at the edge of the target system, Sharak barely visible more to the innards of the system*

'we're in the system, picking up no major threats, we'll have to get through an asteroid field though so i'd like to have shields up and weapons charged, i assume that's your job mister tactical officer.'

*Without waiting for a reply flapjack sent the ship towards the planet, advancing slowly towards the reasonably small but highly active planet and the asteroid field seperating the ship from the planet*

Unread 22 Jan 2004, 23:35   #40
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

*AcidK appeared behind Wo2 within the bridge and, in almost the same moment, said:*

AcidK on the bridge, sir. Awaiting further instruction or ease, sir.
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 23 Jan 2004, 00:38   #41
Io Cor
I eat babies! ;D

*watches as the lift doors open, and he steps out onto the bridge, he made the effort to remove any un-nessecary weaponry, so he merely has a hand held blaster resting in a holster attached to his leg, and a larger than ususal knife over his back, he stands at attention and looks to the Captain*

"Sir, on behalf of the Daelurian Alliance...thank you, I will write up a list of the nessecary information on my platoon for tomorrow, I hope that it meets your approval, and if it isnt a concern, if our trajectory is near the System of Bel'ti, we have another pick up, if it isnt a concern to you or your crew...it is the representative of my lord, Daelur, it may not seem too important, but it has much information concerning goverment matters, and is crucial that it is escorted back to either Dael Prime or to the Haltar System, again, on behalf of the Alliance, thank you"

*takes a deep breath and holds his hands behind his back, awaiting instructions*
Unread 23 Jan 2004, 01:24   #42
Wo2
The Janitor!

*Wo2 gestured slick to sit down at one of the stations. The one reserved for sequrity and boarding proceders.*

"We can finish latter Mr. Slick. Get to know my men on the ship."

*Wo2 turned to Acidk."

"Well I can't think of anything at the immedate moment but on the GNN broadcast at the station, I heard there was increased pirate activity in the system. I need you to work with slick, our new Security officer and get our security detail up to par."

*Wo2 turned to Cinic.*

"Another passenger? Ugh... well We'll do it but I hope you realize we are Not a warship. Oh and I would ask you keep your men on their toes until were outta this system. Don't worry, well pick up your extra guest."

*Wo2 returned to his command chair*

"Weapons, Charge the cutting lances, and vape any asteriods that we can't avoid. Flapjack, inform me of our progress."
Unread 23 Jan 2004, 03:12   #43
Io Cor
I eat babies! ;D

*nods and salutes*

"again, thank you! We assure you that it will not be an inconveniance."

*with that he turns and heads into the lift*
Unread 23 Jan 2004, 03:13   #44
General D. Eath
General Extraordinaire

*Eath watches as the ship rockets past the large planet in the solar system, taking in the beauty of the planet's heavy, swirling atmosphere, when a little red light starts to blink on a small Holo-com on his belt. Eath looks down, and his eyes widen. He mutters under his breath.*

Shit.

*Eath turns to his partners and speaks hurredly*

Excuse me gentlemen, but I have some business to attend to.

*Eath takes off running out of the lounge and finds a dark deserted hallway. Ducking into a corner, Eath removes the Holo-com from his belt and activates it. instantly the miniature hologram of a man in his mid 50s wearing clothing similar to Eath's appears on top of the unit.*

You told me that my vacation would go uninterrupted!

*Eath scowls and hisses at the man, who even though only a foot tall, is still obviously cringing.*

"I'm sorry sir, but there has been a problem regarding sector 17."

*Eath sighs.*

Let me guess, Dovlon, right?

*The man nods.*

What is it this time? Is the former oligarchy starting a revolt? Are they being invaded? Is it a famine, drought, plague? That system seems to be more trouble than its worth.

"Actually it almost seems to be a little of each this time. The system is in an uproar. It's a class 5 disaster zone. We have already declared direct military control for the time being, and troops are enroute to provide aid, protection, and control. I'll keep you updated as the situation progresses. Oh, and how is your vactation so far, sir?"

Excellent until the present interruption. And if you must, then notify me again, but only if it is important. Take care.

*Eath clicks off the Holo-com and reattaches it to his belt, letting out a big sigh, and relighting his pipe. He begins to walk back to the lounge, trying to relax again with the taste of tobacco.*

Last edited by General D. Eath; 23 Jan 2004 at 03:18.
Unread 23 Jan 2004, 04:35   #45
Eek

*Eek smirks at the reflection in the glass.*

"You devil you."

*He drops the cigarette onto the ground and smothers it out on the carpet, leaving a burn mark about the size of a quarter on the ground. Eek removes a billfold from his pocket and drops a bill for one hundred credits on the floor next to the blemish before walking off.*
Unread 23 Jan 2004, 07:00   #46
Bakan
To Old to Die......

*Charging up all 4 cutting lances, Bakan watches the monitors as they deploy from the ships hull. Each turret extending fully, all the system reports in the green, Bakan smiles and ties in one of his monitors to the sensors. Watching the incoming monitors, Bakan taps the screen, pointing out several asteroids on a course that brings them to close. Tapping 2 red buttons, Bakan starts firing 2 of the cutting lances.*

*Outside, the turrets, glowing with blue energy, spin to target the asteroid and fire, two blue beams, both beams straight, no extra discharges. They strike the targetted asteroid, both of them striking it's center, then moving away in opposite directions. Fading away, the beams fire again, striking the center again, this time punching through, and moving away in opposite directions, shattering the asteroid into much smaller fragements that spin away, away from the ship.*

*Smiling at the controls, Bakan starts hitting in more targetting information, using the other two lances this time, alternating between them all to conserve power.*
Unread 23 Jan 2004, 11:15   #47
flapjack
crashed computer

*flapjack quickly pulled the ship into a turn to avoid 1 of the very large asteroids, giving bakan the time to care of a couple of others that where about to get in their way*

"We've just entered the asteroid field, another 1 million kilometers till we get to the other side of it, then another 25 million kilometers till we reach the planet, my best guess is we'll be there in about 2 hours if i can keep a steady course through this asteroid field."

Unread 23 Jan 2004, 16:02   #48
slick
Last Of The Soul Reaver

slick is on a distinguished road

Slick looks around and sees the weapons available. He slips a plasma shotgun under his cloak and sees the other men around,

"hello men, i'm a head of security, and you are?"

You're just jealous coz the voices are talking to me!

Rimmer: Step Up To Red Alet!
Kryten: Are You Sure Sir, It Does Mean Changing The Bulb!

Death to the deamoness Allegra Gellar!
slick is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jan 2004, 17:12   #49
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

*AcidK appears behind Slick as he says this.*

Your Commander.

*AcidK waits for any reaction.*

Hullo Slick, I have been given the command to help you with the security detail. I sense a piracy increase within the systems. Obviously I will not invade on your work, just informing you that any security breaches of any kind shall be reported directly to me and me only. Same old routine, really, but make sure security is a little tighter than usual. We need all important areas guarded on a tight routine, places such as the sheild generators, the weapon mounts, the AI Computer Dome and the engine rooms. I'm sure you can fill all the detail in.

*AcidK salutes and then, without further ado, blinks back to the bridge, sitting suddenly in his chair near Wo2's, although somewhat lower yet somewhat more showy.*
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 23 Jan 2004, 20:18   #50
Io Cor
I eat babies! ;D

*mumbles as the doors of the lift open and he stares out at the men, preparing themselves for anything and everything, Cinic walks through them and heads to his appointed quarters, one of the fancier, larger rooms, he walks in after the doors slide open, he glances around the semi-luminated room, weapons spread across the wall, lights portraying the guns and other assorted weaponry, he sighs and heads off to the armoure*