User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > Roleplaying
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 22 Jul 2007, 10:26   #1
mrmao
oh...sexy...

mrmao is a jewel in the roughmrmao is a jewel in the roughmrmao is a jewel in the roughmrmao is a jewel in the rough
Thread without a name intrest thread

So yes I am wondering as to per say the interest level of a nice role-play. I have designed a universe with a nice really cool story arch. However instead of letting you guys hijack my plot for a book and make it your rp. I have another event in it that might be fun to play. A slave revolt! It is Sci Fi in flavor. You guys will mostly be playing humans who have been suckered to a planet and then enslaved by it natives. I can give you guys more back ground on it in case you feel it would be a thread worth your time.
Unread 23 Jul 2007, 19:31   #2
Huracan
El Chupacabra

Huracan is a jewel in the roughHuracan is a jewel in the roughHuracan is a jewel in the rough
Re: Thread without a name intrest thread

I'm in Mexico for 2 more weeks (limited internet access) but I'd do it
Huracan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jul 2007, 16:53   #3
Wo2
The Janitor!

Wo2 is a splendid one to beholdWo2 is a splendid one to beholdWo2 is a splendid one to beholdWo2 is a splendid one to beholdWo2 is a splendid one to beholdWo2 is a splendid one to beholdWo2 is a splendid one to behold

Meh, provided all the threads don't pop up at once and totaly overwhelm me, I'd be good for it.
Unread 26 Jul 2007, 03:31   #4
Mad cat
The Dust Bunny That Bites

Mad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to behold

and im sure we all know how likely that is. Anahoo i like rebellions, lots of fist shaking, and best of all, pitch forks! or something sci-fi equatable. Hmm, I'll hafta think on that one. Now, beyond my visions of peasant riots and death by gardening implements, I can assume this'll be fairly serious stuff right?