User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Suggestions

Unread 2 Oct 2005, 09:03   #1
brisinjr

brisinjr is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking plz can we have sig pictures

plz can we have sig pictures
A word suddenly leapt unbidden to his lips. he shot, yelling, "brisingr" the arrow hissed through the air, glowing with a crackling blue light. it struck the lead urgal on the forehead, and the air resounded with an explosion. A blue shock wave blasted out of the monster's head, killing the other urgals instantly. It reached Eragon before he had a time to react, and it passed through him without harm, dissipating against the houses
brisinjr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Oct 2005, 09:36   #2
jupp
Hi there ...

jupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant future
Re: plz can we have sig pictures

I think there speak several points against sig pcitures :

1. take up space and take time to load
2. make sigs even longer than they are now
3. your thread

maybe you should try and put some good arguements FOR pictures in signatures ... i dont see any

[Ascendancy] - While you were trying, we were sleeping

jupp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Oct 2005, 09:51   #3
god113
Ex-Player

god113 has a spectacular aura aboutgod113 has a spectacular aura about

Oh god, please don't give in to posts like this. Otherwise there will be hundreds of them... won't somebody please think of the children!11
Unread 2 Oct 2005, 11:19   #4
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Hell no signature pictures. jupps pointed out why not.
Unread 5 Oct 2005, 22:02   #5
Intruder
Jolt took my jap girl :(

Intruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant future

I love sig pics but idd PA Forums is too heavy to support this properly.

|| Absolute || eXilition || FAnG || Insomnia || Seraphim || Silver || Vengeance ||

Channels:

#brasil #Counter-Strike #ChillSpot #cro #dawnofthedead #dragonslair #elurstaheht #Exilition #fang #fnp #g33k #HoneyBunny #insomnia #kon #Mirage #nebula #OuZo #planetarion #pta #rpg #Silver #the_witches #vgn

Intruder is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Oct 2005, 07:50   #6
Ultimate Newbie
Commodore

Ultimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I think the avatars are sufficient to add a bit of personality to the forums, withouth clogging them up with sig pictures too.

2 cents .
Ultimate Newbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Oct 2005, 08:44   #7
berten
respect, unity, order

berten is a jewel in the roughberten is a jewel in the roughberten is a jewel in the rough

I'm all for tbh,

for those that don't wisth to c it: u can disable viewing sigs in profile

Berten
Unread 7 Oct 2005, 11:44   #8
Ultimate Newbie
Commodore

Ultimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Whilst that is true, there are enough sigs out there that are good, useful or otherwise entertaining to look out, without having to load a dozen images and have an e-penis boosting contest over who has the most 'skillz' at Photoshop.
Ultimate Newbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Oct 2005, 11:50   #9
bwtmc
thinking, that's all.

bwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond repute

Sigs will bug the hell out of me, i'd rather not.

I don't think it'd be a bad idea to put Avatars on for newer forum members, I have no idea what my password is for my old forum account or I'd probably be on that one.

Seems silly not to allow new members to have them really - Do we have cause to "honour" our older forum members when there's so little interest in these boards as things stand?