User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 12 Jun 2014, 13:51   #101
Krypton
KK

Krypton is a jewel in the roughKrypton is a jewel in the roughKrypton is a jewel in the rough
Re: R57 gossip thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by gzambo View Post
Heroes is not Ults second tag
You should have just asked us for our member list but then intel was never assmans strongest asset and maybe he is sulking because we didn't accept the ingame request for a nap

At a guess I'd say less than half of our tag has played more than a rd in ult
What are you then? Hitch-hikers?
Krypton is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jun 2014, 13:59   #102
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Now HR has big losses.
Did they target faceless forts aswell?

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jun 2014, 14:12   #103
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

Hr hit 1 spore fort and that prompted spore and nd to ptarget them. Nd even broke its fort agreements with hr to do so. Petty.
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jun 2014, 14:37   #104
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
HEROES have always been buddies with Apprime, and Apprime are playing in Ultores this round thus working with them. But I wouldn't call HEROES their second tag.

Last edited by Clouds; 12 Jun 2014 at 17:56.
Clouds is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jun 2014, 15:22   #105
Knight

Knight is an unknown quantity at this point

I don't care how it started, but i'm so glad we are at war with CT, they would have warred us at some stage anyway, so better we get on with it now ay! CT will forever have a hardon for us, and continually wish for our demise, regardless of the costs to the stagnation of a round.

At least this round they have decided to war us when we are #1, and not when we are below t3, and still form a block for that

Also many people are speculating that Faceless and Blackflag will nap the entire round with us, without any aim for #1, but you can't make that assumption based on the actions of other such retardedly lame allies (no names mentioned). I honestly think that both will make an attempt for it, and that will make for an interesting round, i look forward to raging as my roids disappear

Ultores peon
Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jun 2014, 15:38   #106
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clouds View Post
HEROES have always been buddies with Apprime, and Apprime are playing in Ultores this round thus working with Ultores. But I wouldn't call HEROES their second tag.
Apprime have always appreciated our awesomeness plus we are cousins by marruage

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jun 2014, 16:42   #107
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Quote:
You should have just asked us for our member list but then intel was never assmans strongest asset and maybe he is sulking because we didn't accept the ingame request for a nap

At a guess I'd say less than half of our tag has played more than a rd in ult
FAnG also applied for nap, but got declined!!! Why?

Unread 12 Jun 2014, 17:10   #108
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
Because not every nap needs to be accepted?

Surely it is better to judge each application of Non Aggression on a case by case basis and decide if it is really needed.
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jun 2014, 17:43   #109
HellKicker
Fook Yu
Cell-Out Champion

HellKicker is a jewel in the roughHellKicker is a jewel in the roughHellKicker is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Sadly we no longer blindly accept nap requests from angels. It was not an easy decision.
Unread 12 Jun 2014, 18:48   #110
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

Quote:
No sense limiting our targeting options
Plus we kinda prefer some sort of dialogue before agreeing to anything

-Rommel
Unread 12 Jun 2014, 19:29   #111
TheoDD
Othello Champion, Solitaire Champion, Anime BlackJack Champion

TheoDD has a spectacular aura aboutTheoDD has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
No sense limiting our targeting options
Plus we kinda prefer some sort of dialogue before agreeing to anything
since when did you guys have targetting options?
i didn't even realize you guys chose yourselves.
TheoDD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jun 2014, 21:20   #112
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by HellKicker View Post
Sadly we no longer blindly accept nap requests from angels. It was not an easy decision.
Can we please have the discussion and smoke some peace-pipe?

Unread 12 Jun 2014, 21:54   #113
oil

oil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by eksero View Post
Of course we expected them to hit us sooner rather than later, it's just laughable that they used this as a 'excuse' to do so, rather than 'we want to hit our biggest competitor for #1'
I'm obviously not privy to your private conversations with CT HC but I imagine if you asked them directly they'd probably quite openly admit that warring you for the inc you sent wasn't without context. You can call that dishonest (which is what I assume you mean by putting the word excuse in quotation marks), or you can call it so blindingly obvious that it doesn't require explicitly typing out to someone you've presumably had the same conversation with multiple times.

You suggest that being their competition for #1 (or rather - you're the favourites to win and sitting in first place) is the reason why they're doing it, which although presumably - and rightly - would also inform that decision, I can off the top of my head think of a few more which aren't so easily framed as covert ruthlessness:

1: You're also the most likely to bash CT whether winning or not
2: You're also likely to build comparably larger fleets the longer your inevitable war is postponed
3: Allowing Ult to send plausibly (but probably not) random, smallish inc at you whilst offering only comparable levels of inc back, is probably the dumbest possible way to let Ult roid you. Ult are going to consistently roid CT with that level of inc, whilst CT are never going to roid Ult. Not only that but without biting back harder, you've inviting it to happen again. I'm sure the App HC in your alliance can give you a more thorough expounding of this particular tactic.
oil is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jun 2014, 21:57   #114
oil

oil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight View Post
At least this round they have decided to war us when we are #1, and not when we are below t3, and still form a block for that
Quick fact check, how many rounds have CT declared war on you when you were 1st and how many times when you were below 3rd?
Unread 12 Jun 2014, 22:01   #115
oil

But seriously can the 3rd and 5th ranked alliance please stop ganging up on the 2nd and currently 1st ranked and historically most successful alliance in planetarion history, it's turning my stomach.
Unread 12 Jun 2014, 23:20   #116
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheoDD View Post
since when did you guys have targetting options?
i didn't even realize you guys chose yourselves.
Migz will be very upset, he puts at least 3 minutes into target selection every night

-Rommel
Unread 13 Jun 2014, 03:05   #117
Buddah
Knight of Ni!

Buddah is a jewel in the roughBuddah is a jewel in the roughBuddah is a jewel in the roughBuddah is a jewel in the rough

Wow Spore, your really sinking lower and lower! Good job!
Buddah is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jun 2014, 15:07   #118
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Apprime have always appreciated our awesomeness plus we are cousins by marruage
Before marriage, too.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jun 2014, 15:18   #119
Cain
Awesome

Cain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant future

oil why are you always so angry? would you like to talk about it?
Unread 13 Jun 2014, 19:06   #120
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddah View Post
Wow Spore, your really sinking lower and lower! Good job!
I'll bite.
Why?

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jun 2014, 23:04   #121
Hunterrrr
Blah Blah Blah

Hunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura about

Blah blah blah

Oil my pal can I recruit you?
Unread 14 Jun 2014, 10:20   #122
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

Connovar is a jewel in the roughConnovar is a jewel in the roughConnovar is a jewel in the rough

I am glad Oil is on my team now. Hes much better at trolling than butch3r. Hands off Hunter!
Connovar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jun 2014, 12:35   #123
[DDK]gm

[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future

Ultores/Faceless you have made your point on p3ngs, stop sucking each other off, end your alliance and war each other for #1
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
[DDK]gm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jun 2014, 12:52   #124
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of

So you guys can sneakily sit there with 0 incs and get fat while we both get roided?
eksero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jun 2014, 12:55   #125
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by [DDK]gm View Post
Ultores/Faceless you have made your point on p3ngs, stop sucking each other off, end your alliance and war each other for #1
Its ok we can admit defeat. We cant withstand incoming from both of them (plus the odd gal raid from others it seems) so will be interesting to see who will be next or they are welcome to keep hitting us either way, eventually they will have nothing left to gain

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jun 2014, 12:57   #126
[DDK]gm

[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future

does it look like we are sitting here with 0 incs and getting fat?
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
Unread 14 Jun 2014, 13:05   #127
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by [DDK]gm;
does it look like we are sitting here with 0 incs and getting fat?
If ult and faceless war eachother then that would be the case for ct and p3ng
eksero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jun 2014, 13:26   #128
Machado
Seraphim

Machado is a jewel in the roughMachado is a jewel in the roughMachado is a jewel in the roughMachado is a jewel in the rough

I won't lie, I'd like to sit with 0 incs and get fat. Won't you help a poor fella out?

Interested in seeing the Faceless plan for the rest of the round tho, they're looking in good shape now.
Unread 14 Jun 2014, 14:19   #129
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Machado View Post
I won't lie, I'd like to sit with 0 incs and get fat. Won't you help a poor fella out?

Interested in seeing the Faceless plan for the rest of the round tho, they're looking in good shape now.
Maybe they are happy with 2nd, who knows. Still a lot of roids outside top2

Unread 14 Jun 2014, 15:36   #130
Hunterrrr
Blah Blah Blah

Hunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
It's tick 350
Unread 14 Jun 2014, 15:39   #131
[DDK]gm

lies, its 355 :P
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
Unread 14 Jun 2014, 17:06   #132
Krypton
KK

Krypton is a jewel in the roughKrypton is a jewel in the roughKrypton is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Really happy to quit naptarion again after this round. 24h of fun for £5 tho. Better value for money than most Saturdays I guess!
Krypton is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jun 2014, 17:51   #133
Zotnam
Over the moon
Stans Ski Jumping Champion, Ollie Skates Champion, Sperm Wars Champion

Zotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Machado View Post
You could argue that BF are in just as good a position, currently they have two forts at #1 and #2. Biggest Faceless fort is in 7th.

Planets.
Zik: 3rd(r30), 4th(r52), 7th(r27), 9th(r26), 31st(r51)
Ter: 3rd(r50), 4th(r53), 4th(r37), 5th(r31) 7th (r58)
Xan: 3rd(r36), 40th(r57) 54th(r33), 104th(r29)
Cat: 8th (r54), 9th(r48), 12th (r55), 20th(r32), 77th(r23), 103rd(r38), 150th(r34), 152nd(r24),
Etd: 14th(r28)

Those damn emp races..
Zotnam is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jun 2014, 19:37   #134
Cain
Awesome

Cain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant future

Quote:
kekekeke, as far as i know Ult is not the one who started warring as we are a peaceful alliance. We prolly need to recover after the pressure that has been put on us so there is no need to war another ally then. Odds are pretty high CT and p3ng will just offer their help then to create the first block. Not because you plan to but it seems to be in your DNA, can't fight your genome.

PR out
Unread 14 Jun 2014, 20:45   #135
[DDK]gm

i lol'd when someone told ults we were trying to organize a block, you guys know we don't try, we do! the fact there is no block means we haven't tried.
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
Unread 15 Jun 2014, 21:04   #136
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Seems like FL and Ultprime have gained some distance to everyone else, have the rest of the uni given up?

Unread 16 Jun 2014, 03:50   #137
Blue_Esper

Blue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of light

the gap between first and 8th is only 20mil, that can be made up in a week easily
Unread 16 Jun 2014, 07:13   #138
booji
a bucket

booji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to behold

In theory that gap maybe bridgeable, but has the 8th ranked alliance ever in practice made up such a gap?
Similarly has an alliance already beaten ever come back to beat their same opponents in a 2nd war during a round?

Otterly an Otter.
booji is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jun 2014, 09:36   #139
Blue_Esper

Blue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by booji View Post
In theory that gap maybe bridgeable, but has the 8th ranked alliance ever in practice made up such a gap?
Similarly has an alliance already beaten ever come back to beat their same opponents in a 2nd war during a round?
the currently ranked 8th alliance has never won a round afaik. but it is possible to make up 20mil in a week so hypothetically speaking they could.

Many alliances have come from an initial hiding early in round to eventually win that round
Unread 16 Jun 2014, 15:14   #140
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue_Esper View Post
the currently ranked 8th alliance has never won a round afaik. but it is possible to make up 20mil in a week so hypothetically speaking they could.

Many alliances have come from an initial hiding early in round to eventually win that round
I think the fact that the size from the top 2 to the rest of the univers is allready so big, it tells me this is only a two allie race atm.
If Ult and FL is still in the green tommorow, the round is over for all other allies. A siege on either one wont be as effective moving closer to the weekend.
Spore were left alone with no incs too long last round, im quite suprised the same HC team of FAnG last round is gonna do the same mistake again with the current BF

Unread 16 Jun 2014, 15:42   #141
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
im quite suprised the same HC team of FAnG last round is gonna do the same mistake again with the current BF
And what mistake is this exactly?
Unread 16 Jun 2014, 15:55   #142
Blue_Esper

You can hardly say the top two alliances have both played without inc as spore did last round.
Unread 16 Jun 2014, 16:24   #143
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clouds View Post
And what mistake is this exactly?
Helping the top alliance(s) win with no benefits for their own alliance.
Maybe p3n and CT are further behind, but im sure their members must be more fullfilled with their round so far.

Unread 16 Jun 2014, 16:28   #144
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue_Esper View Post
You can hardly say the top two alliances have both played without inc as spore did last round.
Spore had incs aswell last round.
Im not even sure if the HCs of the allies not hitting Ult/FL block know how the stats in rounds like this effects joint efforts on alliances with big value lead.
Looking at the race/ship strat of the top 2, they are gonna be HARD to roid later on.

Unread 16 Jun 2014, 16:35   #145
Clouds

Quote:
Helping the top alliance(s) win with no benefits for their own alliance.
Maybe p3n and CT are further behind, but im sure their members must be more fullfilled with their round so far.
I don't see how Black Flag have been helping both the top 2 win. They are a newly established alliance, and the goal this round is to build on a stable core.

As I have said in previous rounds, not every tag needs to make it their business to take down the #1 alliance.
Unread 16 Jun 2014, 19:23   #146
SDN

SDN is an unknown quantity at this point

Im positivly surprised Faceless has been doing so good this far.

First round mergers is usually hard to handle, Faceless did merge with Nelito`s Immortals right?

Being a full tag of 60 that always attracts alot of incs, they seem to roid good when left alone and running a tight ship in def atm.

i heard p3ng hit some BF forts last night.. and Clouds putting in hours keeping them safe CT have a decent memberbase but have politicly played a bad hand so far this round..

Recent rounds:
Round 68 - #1 Gal Rank #6 planet
Round 67 - #1 Gal
Round 65 - Rank #3 Norsemen
Round 61 - Rank #37 Faceless
Round 60 - Rank #14 Ultores
Round 58 - Rank #35 Allieless xp play
Round 56 - Rank #14 Vikings
Round 54 - Rank #5 Vikings
SDN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jun 2014, 19:41   #147
Willzzz
Legion Idle Master

Willzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDN View Post
Im positivly surprised Faceless has been doing so good this far.

First round mergers is usually hard to handle, Faceless did merge with Nelito`s Immortals right?

Being a full tag of 60 that always attracts alot of incs, they seem to roid good when left alone and running a tight ship in def atm.

i heard p3ng hit some BF forts last night.. and Clouds putting in hours keeping them safe CT have a decent memberbase but have politicly played a bad hand so far this round..
Your surprised Faceless has been doing so good this far? Im not.

They made avoidance agreements from pretty much tick start with Ult, BF and also p3ng at one point. They then napped with Ult and hit p3ng together along with Heroes.

Top it all of 'rumour has it' as well as P targeting p3ng the last 3 nights I hear they asked Black Flag to join them last night...

And you wonder why they have done so well? Seems quite easy to me. They have avoided the other 2 alliances in the top 3. They are raiding an allie which got hit by 3 allies and pretty much is low on both roids and possibly morale. They haven't had any true incoming to test them.

And with regards to Black Flag p3ng hit 1 fort gal last night.. and now Black Flag have decided to instead of hit someone useful they join in with faceless on hitting an allie which is 5th on 26.5k roids.. maybe 2nd and 3rd need to grow some balls and hit an actual target.

Played: Round 1-13. PA Team: Round 13-17. The Return: Round 18-19. PA Team: Round 20. Return.. Again: Round 21-37 Retired: Round 38 Returned: Round 39-45 Retired: Round 45 Returned: Round: 56

p3nguin Founder
Willzzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jun 2014, 19:48   #148
SDN

SDN is an unknown quantity at this point

P3ng has put themselves in this situation tbh.
Ult did not have many p3ng on their galraids and was only galraiding, then p3ng and ct did an offensive hitting ult.. Faceless hit p3ng and p3ng asked for ceasefire for a while from ult..

Then 1st or second night to rebuild the troops and work on the long game they go ahead and roid one of BF`s top forts?
Everyone knows if you have an allie avoiding incs hitting one of their strongest forts will result in getting hostiles..

its quite simple, p3ng is playing horrible.. noone to blame but themselves for sticking their nose into waters filled with sharks!

Recent rounds:
Round 68 - #1 Gal Rank #6 planet
Round 67 - #1 Gal
Round 65 - Rank #3 Norsemen
Round 61 - Rank #37 Faceless
Round 60 - Rank #14 Ultores
Round 58 - Rank #35 Allieless xp play
Round 56 - Rank #14 Vikings
Round 54 - Rank #5 Vikings
SDN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jun 2014, 19:53   #149
Clouds

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willzzz View Post
And with regards to Black Flag p3ng hit 1 fort gal last night.. and now Black Flag have decided to instead of hit someone useful they join in with faceless on hitting an allie which is 5th on 26.5k roids..
P3nguins have been trying to provoke Black Flag for a while now. Last night you hit a 6 man fort, the night previously you hit 1 and a half forts. Also, prior to your war with Ultores, you decided to ptarget us because we hit a fort when intel was slacking (t24-150). All of which Black Flag hadn't responded to.

Maybe you considered Black Flag as easy roids, as you were landing them early in the round, but from a political point of view, P3nguins have been quite hostile. Black Flag have not hit P3nguins yet, your accusations are just assumptions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willzzz View Post
maybe 2nd and 3rd need to grow some balls and hit an actual target.
Maybe you should stop trying to provoke us?
Unread 16 Jun 2014, 19:56   #150
Willzzz
Legion Idle Master

Willzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDN View Post
P3ng has put themselves in this situation tbh.
Ult did not have many p3ng on their galraids and was only galraiding, then p3ng and ct did an offensive hitting ult.. Faceless hit p3ng and p3ng asked for ceasefire for a while from ult..

Then 1st or second night to rebuild the troops and work on the long game they go ahead and roid one of BF`s top forts?
Everyone knows if you have an allie avoiding incs hitting one of their strongest forts will result in getting hostiles..

its quite simple, p3ng is playing horrible.. noone to blame but themselves for sticking their nose into waters filled with sharks!
Actually, Ult hit a p3ng fort the same night BF hit another before this 'war' took place

Obviously p3ng failed in this war and from what I hear did admit this openly to Ult where an 'agreement' was apparently made (I hear Ult made an agreement for Faceless to which didn't seem to happen) but that's another story.

My point still stands, I am not arguing p3nguins politics have been poor this round, nor am I arguing they have played a bad round. I am arguing Faceless, an allie which is currently second, would rather bash a target which is currently 5th with the 3rd ranked alliance, then hit 1st. That's how pathetic this game has now become

And we wont even start mentioning how many times Black Flag have hit forts in other allies and claimed they are just 'gal raiding' (ive seen the logs) so to now declare war over something they do themselves on a regular basis I find moronic.

Played: Round 1-13. PA Team: Round 13-17. The Return: Round 18-19. PA Team: Round 20. Return.. Again: Round 21-37 Retired: Round 38 Returned: Round 39-45 Retired: Round 45 Returned: Round: 56

p3nguin Founder
Willzzz is offline   Reply With Quote