User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 22 Sep 2009, 12:42   #1
Stuhlman

Stuhlman will become famous soon enoughStuhlman will become famous soon enough
Wink Out in the open

Ok the round has reached some intensity level now and the lines are starting to be drawn.

And now each alliance plots their next step for the rest of this round. lets discuss the top 10 alliances:

1 Apprime facing a tough opponent "ASC" , has no more interest in attacking other alliances at this point. Will need much help penetrating those Xan fortress galaxies. Head to Head with ASC for the rest of the round might be costly if not successful.

2 Ascendancy only needs to survive Apprime attacks and if it does nobody else can penetrate those fortresses "if Apprime fails to do so"

3 p3nguins They stand to gain the most if they let the big heads knock each other while they slowly attack smaller alliances for roids, they have a good chance of catching up if they play it smart and not take sides with ASC or Apprime, if they do take a side they will be playing for #2 at best.

4 VisioN They have shown much improvement from previous rounds, this round surely they have a bone, next round with a better core who knows .

5 NewDawn It only get worse, ND has lost what it takes. I think some hardcore ND players should consider joining Vision or Evo for next round.

6 Evolution Not bad can do better.

7 EC Not bad considering EC planets hardly get any defense. They could do with a couple of active DC's, However, I do expect the better players to defect to better alliances.

8 ASS been there stayed there. Times up.

9 Conspiracy Not sure what happened to CT. I think CT will be reborn at some time. As they always do, but not this round.

10 ROCK been there for a long time, a resting place for the idle player. Good people to nap with.

So ASC played two rounds under the hood, after winning 4 or 5 rounds in a row. They took enough time out to let people forget how much they despised them. They let Apprime be the evil alliance and helped them do that, and they sneak up on the universe with fortress Xan galaxies and let apprime hold the top spot enough so noone pay them any attention. I think the evil plot is obvious and alliances should know if ASC unseats apprime, it's only to regain it's glory and beat up the rest of the universe into the ground.

In the end whether you hate Apprime or You don't, lets not fall into the old trickery of ASC, let's give them a beating they well deserve for winning 5 rounds in a row lets beat those Xan fortresses to the ground and destroy them.

lets Burn ROME
Lets burn ROME
lets burn ROME

hmmm no FC's please

Last edited by Stuhlman; 22 Sep 2009 at 12:48. Reason: spelling
Stuhlman is offline   Reply With Quote