User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Suggestions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 18 Apr 2004, 13:14   #1
nitroy2k

nitroy2k is an unknown quantity at this point
10-20% damage on stolen ships

If you dont want to add real stealing you could add some damage for stealing of ships i mean that if i subverted 1000ships 200 of them get destroyed.. or 100 no idea something hapend to thoes ships they got damaged i know that when xan attacks me with 15k fi i can only subvert them and he can keep attacking me all the time and i cant kill none of his ships..
nitroy2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Apr 2004, 14:58   #2
Doorsdown
Aria's TeddyBear :p

Doorsdown is just really niceDoorsdown is just really niceDoorsdown is just really niceDoorsdown is just really nice
Re: 10-20% damage on stolen ships

the whole idea of subversion over stealing is that they do not get harmed by the act of them being stolen but rather now they are in the line of fire from there own ships and vice versa

R3 [Acid] peon
R4 - R7 [Fyre] HC
R7 - R8 [ND] HC
R8 - R13 [NoS] MC
R14 - R16 [1up] MO
R17 Retired
Doorsdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Apr 2004, 15:24   #3
Gerbie
pe0n

Gerbie is an unknown quantity at this point

The idea of subversion in my eyes is just a way to avoid ship farming. Introducing damage to ships is no problem in that perspective.
round 7 noob: rank 6.198 25:20:25 - VoC member
round 8 noob: rank 4.112 7:2:3 - TFD member
round 9 rank 941 23:1:9 - TFD HC
round 9.5 rank 860 22:7:3 - TFD HC
round 10: rank unknown (was #1 for a while) 5:2:5 - Vengeance pe0n
round 10.5: rank 683 19:10:2 - VGN member
round 11: rank 138 8:8:4 - VsN member
round 12: rank 515 - VGN 'special attack officer' -> jumped ship to Rock
round 13: rank 85: NoS
Gerbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Apr 2004, 15:48   #4
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

atm i think the zik race is hardest to play, often just a nerfed version of cathaar unless you're lucky / have spent lots of time planning and found that the ships you subvert target the opposing fleet. This would make zik more popular to play, which might be a good thing
Appocomaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Apr 2004, 16:37   #5
Kal
Inactive peon

Kal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant future

if subversion excists in round 11, subverted ships shoudl defintly be killable

Round 6-10 NoS member-->NoS junior HC
Round 10.5 FAnG member
Round 11-15 PATeam
Round 17-30 PATeam
Round 31 ???

Check out toastmonster.com for crazy illustrations and art
Kal is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Apr 2004, 18:05   #6
nitroy2k

nitroy2k is an unknown quantity at this point

well i played beta and because it was speed i had huge xan incomings i was in top 3 places.. if xan comes i cant do anuthing he only send e/v on me and i cant do anuthing.. and he will always land no mather what he has chance to get roids.. evena if i subvert 98% of his ships he still can get roids..
nitroy2k is offline   Reply With Quote