User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Administration > Planetarion Help Desk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 10 Nov 2005, 08:39   #1
PlutonianEmpire

PlutonianEmpire is an unknown quantity at this point
A question about the sign up page

why does it ask for me to include my address? can I still sign up even if I don't include my street address?

thanks in advance for your help
PlutonianEmpire is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Nov 2005, 09:11   #2
Kloopy
-Back Again-

Kloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud of
Re: A question about the sign up page

The reason we require a street address is for various reasons. The most important is the checking of payment details if you purchase credits but there are other administrative reasons. If you do not supply your address you run the risk of getting closed for false information.

Be assured though that your name, address details and other contact details are never given out to anyone, they are not passed on to any other company and only the most trusted members of PATeam have access to that information.

Regards,

Kloopy.
PATeam
Kloopy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Nov 2005, 21:36   #3
PlutonianEmpire

alrighty. thanks
Unread 12 Nov 2005, 05:33   #4
PlutonianEmpire

What about my phone number? can I leave that empty, or would it be better for me to enter that as well? I ask because I live with my parents and they do not want our phone number to be given away.
Unread 12 Nov 2005, 07:49   #5
Doorsdown
Aria's TeddyBear :p

Doorsdown is just really niceDoorsdown is just really niceDoorsdown is just really niceDoorsdown is just really nice

i would give it as it can help verify that u are at that address. i have never been called by pa

R3 [Acid] peon
R4 - R7 [Fyre] HC
R7 - R8 [ND] HC
R8 - R13 [NoS] MC
R14 - R16 [1up] MO
R17 Retired
Doorsdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Nov 2005, 13:48   #6
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I've never been called or sent anything by PA I keep dropping hints to Jolt like "some cash to this address would be appreciated" but still, nothing.
Unread 13 Nov 2005, 14:24   #7
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

i remember being phoned by zeus to verify my details waaay back when i bought a credit, its always best to give accurate info just in case
Unread 14 Nov 2005, 16:40   #8
Thex
Average Thex

Thex will become famous soon enoughThex will become famous soon enough

Even I - a general peon in the PA universe - was called by Zues to verify details during R7 or something. I seem to remember him calling about 23:30 (late at night anyway) as sign ups opened late and him waking up the house with the phone call.

My alliance is [BIG]ger than yours

[ex LOST], [ex IF], [ex G-II]
Thex is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Nov 2005, 01:14   #9
Ultimate Newbie
Commodore

Ultimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Obviously, Zeus didnt feel that a phone call to Australia was warranted .

I have never been rung .
Ultimate Newbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jan 2006, 13:40   #10
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

You all got Zeus, i got Oreo:\ i feel cheated!