User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 29 Sep 2004, 20:48   #1
MotoX
Stolen

MotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these parts
Jesus of PA

Who are you?

We the ones who Always have ships standing by to send overseas to defend
our beloved alliance members

We the ones who never comes around to build a decent attack fleet.

We the ones who never ends up in the top 100 (1000) planet ranking.

We the ones that the BC Always turns to in times of need.

We the ones always gets a sleeping dissorder in the end of rounds.

We the ones who HC Always mentions in their farwell speak.

We the ones who never owned more then 1000 roids.

We the ones who seen more ships die then Hitler did in his time.

We the ones who never gets prices from Spinner.

Fellow allliance defenders, STAND UP, put yourself in front cos YOU yes YOU are the true Jesus of Planetarion.......!!!!!!

(damn, this round I’m sure gone build me a large attack fleet!)
Unread 29 Sep 2004, 23:25   #2
Jester
Pedantic hypocrite

Jester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jesus of PA

Wow, Godwin invoked in the first post. That's pretty impressive.
Unread 30 Sep 2004, 00:37   #3
Doorsdown
Aria's TeddyBear :p

Doorsdown is just really niceDoorsdown is just really niceDoorsdown is just really niceDoorsdown is just really nice

i know a person like that, just hes gotten over 1k roids

R3 [Acid] peon
R4 - R7 [Fyre] HC
R7 - R8 [ND] HC
R8 - R13 [NoS] MC
R14 - R16 [1up] MO
R17 Retired
Doorsdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Sep 2004, 00:39   #4
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

wow
Unread 30 Sep 2004, 01:04   #5
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

<--- Here's Jesus!
Unread 30 Sep 2004, 04:49   #6
BoredOfThis
Still Dreadnought

BoredOfThis is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshy
<--- Here's Jesus!

No, thats buddy christ
BoredOfThis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Sep 2004, 05:01   #7
Fred of Bedrock

Fred of Bedrock has a spectacular aura aboutFred of Bedrock has a spectacular aura aboutFred of Bedrock has a spectacular aura about

lmao..... since when did a farm become referred to as Jesus
Unread 30 Sep 2004, 13:35   #8
MAdnRisKy
home wrecker

MAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to behold

heh Fred, in other allainces, planets like this are played by actual people, not "relatives", and they don't give up their roids intentionaly....

#pr0nstars - a pimp is for life, not just for christmas
MAdnRisKy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Sep 2004, 15:44   #9
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

known as farms to many of us still though:)
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Sep 2004, 17:56   #10
Blacknova
Zhil's Monkeyboy

Blacknova is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by _ryzekiel_
known as farms to many of us still though
*slaps jerome, hard...*

Nova - Straight from the WP school of defence
Unread 30 Sep 2004, 18:03   #11
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

farms indeed then;) :p

Last edited by _ryzekiel_; 30 Sep 2004 at 18:13.
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Oct 2004, 07:46   #12
derry

derry will become famous soon enoughderry will become famous soon enough

gwyn l0new0lf and catwoman spring into my mind
[18:45] <Helix> if two wrongs dont make a right its twice as wrong to do something wrong to right it

[00:22] <Doom> Where as in most cases it appears multing is an individual thing, LDK organises it and uses it. Making it an effective unit with a small number of players. It makes sense just not part of the rules. They just organised cheating =-)
derry is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Oct 2004, 13:58   #13
Fred of Bedrock

Fred of Bedrock has a spectacular aura aboutFred of Bedrock has a spectacular aura aboutFred of Bedrock has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAdnRisKy
heh Fred, in other allainces, planets like this are played by actual people, not "relatives", and they don't give up their roids intentionaly....

You forgot pets, workmates, neighbours and n00b alliances who masquerade as players.

Intentionally or not Ive known many planets over the rounds that you sucked defence to some greedy DC/HC or even channel op and "farm"the dumb defenders who keep defending some-one in their galaxy/alliance who sucks up defence.

Give me some credibility for #### sake as I daresay I know a little about gaming but should I say something tongue-in-cheek then perhaps you should "look before you leap"

If you take pride in acheiving mediorocracy then its little wonder that its always next round you are going to build that attack fleet and some-one else benefits from your hard work... well not hard work.... part-time work.
Unread 2 Oct 2004, 11:14   #14
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future

for some reason people that only defend are handy to have at start... but later on i'd prefer someone that attacks loads, cuz when the real war starts, those people are 10 times more usefull imo with BIG fleets
cypher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Oct 2004, 11:50   #15
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoredOfThis
No, thats buddy christ
Denial of the saviour. You're going to Hell now.
Unread 2 Oct 2004, 12:25   #16
Hesekiel
No more, No less.

Hesekiel has a spectacular aura aboutHesekiel has a spectacular aura aboutHesekiel has a spectacular aura about

ive hardly ever gotten more than 1k roids for really many ticks... unless the beta / havoc

Ive always put defence in front of attacking too...

I dont believe in God nor Jesus.

Genesis-2
Hesekiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Oct 2004, 23:38   #17
Jackal2112

Jackal2112 is infamous around these partsJackal2112 is infamous around these parts

Hey MotoX. What about this one.. GET A LIFE
Unread 4 Oct 2004, 06:52   #18
Intruder
Jolt took my jap girl :(

Intruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MotoX

Fellow allliance defenders, STAND UP, put yourself in front cos YOU yes YOU are the true Jesus of Planetarion.......!!!!!!

(damn, this round I’m sure gone build me a large attack fleet!)
Any option avaliable for non-believers/Islamic/Satanists/Jewish ppl?

|| Absolute || eXilition || FAnG || Insomnia || Seraphim || Silver || Vengeance ||

Channels:

#brasil #Counter-Strike #ChillSpot #cro #dawnofthedead #dragonslair #elurstaheht #Exilition #fang #fnp #g33k #HoneyBunny #insomnia #kon #Mirage #nebula #OuZo #planetarion #pta #rpg #Silver #the_witches #vgn

Intruder is offline   Reply With Quote