User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions > Departing PA Messages

Unread 4 Jul 2004, 10:26   #1
waffle
Eclipse 4 Life

waffle is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm betting 99% of you don't care

But I'm leaving. . This was my last round anyways. I will most likely come back as a co-op planet next round(I gotta use those 3 credits I have for something :/). But my last real round of pa ended when i was kicked from 1up.

To those of you I like in 1up:

I'm sorry that your coords were listed when i leaked 1up coords, but the people i dislike very much were in the same alliance as you, so i couldn't just go "hey m8, what are your coords, so your coords don't get leaked", cuz you wouldn't tell me anyways, and what matter does it make. No nicknames were listed(Yah, i changed the list Hicks fan club). But to the point, I again apologise for hurting you in the way that i did.

To those of you I dislike in 1up:

Thanks for flaming me the amount of time you did. I found out that 1up wasn't that place for me, and realise my mistake of ditching WP for such a lame excuse for an alliance. Getting so many "good" pa players(my classification of good is much different from others I'm sure) is not a good thing. More or less, it was a bad communitty. I had a wonderful communitty in WP, and quite frankly, I should have stayed there.

My classification of a good PA player:

Read the log of my arguments between me and kerchie and you will realise how much of an alliance player i actually am. Honestly, defence is better than offense in my opinion. Because without defence, your offense doesn't mean shit. So to have players in an alliance that 3 fleet attack(yes, it did happen in phraktos, and i wouldn't be surprised if top planets in 1up did it as well) is just rubbish, and I'm sad to see HC of such said alliances keep these people.

All in all, my pa career has aloud me to meet people I'm glad I have met, and met people I wish i never would have met. But such comes life. Good luck to the PA communnity, and any alliance that wants a scanner, lemme know, i am uber active, just can't be arsed with plaeying for real. I won't even be in game - just for the fact that my trustworthiness was blown when i released 1up's coords, so i expect no invitations of any kind from any alliances ever again, which doesn't bother me.

GG all.

waffle
<cheerios> just a heads up if you're drunk or summit
<[DC]waffle> fkin n00b
waffle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jul 2004, 11:33   #2
Lord Angmar
Visionary

Lord Angmar is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: I'm betting 99% of you don't care

sounds all fair enough to me , ive had a few amusing mails from 1up players, who lets such retards in their allies ??? sheesh :P
Lord Angmar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jul 2004, 16:18   #3
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Angmar
sounds all fair enough to me , ive had a few amusing mails from 1up players, who lets such retards in their allies ??? sheesh :P
this is waffles thread man. lets stick to his topic. Waffle sorry to see you leave. You know what I thnk about you. You are a good dude. Nice 2.5 mil suicide in 10.5. I never said nothing, but I thought it was cool. C u around m8. other alliances wil let you in. i don't know what you are talking about. Valhalla, Lupine Crux, you can get into an alliance if you want to. :P Cya tho'
Unread 4 Jul 2004, 17:08   #4
rshih
Aaranaf's Master

rshih is just really nicershih is just really nicershih is just really nicershih is just really nicershih is just really nice

Bye waffles :/
R3: nub R10: 12:9:1 to 9:7:3 G Rank #14 P Rank #194
R4: 275:6:13 R10.5: 17:9:9 quitter
R5: 4:8:4 to 35:11:x R11: 15:4:9 G Rank #10 P Rank #32
R6: 22:22:11 R12: 29:8:9
R7: 8:16:9 G Rank #52 R13: Forgot
R9: 52:6:5 for a week R14: Forgot
R9.5: 12:7:17 G Rank #17 R17: 14:3:6 G Rank #6 P Rank #9

[1up] Peon
rshih is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jul 2004, 18:09   #5
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

I don't hate you, think your a tad silly, but I think that about a lot of people . Your not much different than others here and there at all, your just more stubborn to your beliefs (not always a bad thing.)

See you around, etc.
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jul 2004, 21:16   #6
waffle
Eclipse 4 Life

waffle is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chika
this is waffles thread man. lets stick to his topic. Waffle sorry to see you leave. You know what I thnk about you. You are a good dude. Nice 2.5 mil suicide in 10.5. I never said nothing, but I thought it was cool. C u around m8. other alliances wil let you in. i don't know what you are talking about. Valhalla, Lupine Crux, you can get into an alliance if you want to. :P Cya tho'
Heh, that 2.5 million suicide wasn't supposed to happen. . I just slept in. :/. Was landing around 6am my time, and I don't wake up till 8:45 for my school, set my phone alarm, guess it was on vibrate or something. :/. Was still fun though, made my galaxy go bonkers "omg, we might lose!". Hehe.

Thanks for everything though. . I'll cya around. .
<cheerios> just a heads up if you're drunk or summit
<[DC]waffle> fkin n00b
waffle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jul 2004, 01:11   #7
Aaranaf
[=V=] Executive

Aaranaf is an unknown quantity at this point

i used to think you hated me back when i met you in Eclipse in round 10... but im glad to see we blossomed in our 10.5 galaxy and i can now honestly say you're a pretty rad guy.

was a pleasure being in a galaxy, and a couple of alliances with you mate.

hopefully i will still see ya around. either way, take it easy.
Former Eclipse Planetarion Military Officer
-Forever Lurking on the Darkside-

Round 10.5- 22:8:6 [ViruS]Playmates[Urwins] #1 Galaxy
========================
O' Canada!
Aaranaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jul 2004, 03:07   #8
AzureWrath
Evil has returned

AzureWrath is an unknown quantity at this point

i dunno what to say, at first i didnt like you much when you were Eclipse in round 10 (for obvious reasons), then you 'blossomed' last round as Aaranaf put it. I didnt play 10.5 but you were much more approachable in chatting and stuff on irc. So..i began to like you alot, i thought you were cool.

Lately, however, there was a noticeable change in your attitude and I don't know what caused it. My rating of you fell quite sharply tho :\ I understand if you dislike some ppl in 1up, that's normal really, but I felt that you betrayed the rest of us who did you no harm :\

Anyways, good luck in whatever you do now, was nice getting to know you a bit.

My favorite breakfast food are still pancakes, so no harm done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher
LCH is too far away, now they are the same roid amout as 1up
AzureWrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jul 2004, 04:47   #9
TehVader
NewDawn pe0n

TehVader is an unknown quantity at this point

I almost said "good riddance", but I won't since despite your "temper" you're a funny guy. And you even made last rounds ending close

Good luck in rl waffle.
Unread 5 Jul 2004, 07:35   #10
Lord_Thunderball
Playing Speedrounds

Lord_Thunderball is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by waffle
Snip
People seems to dislike you over a lot of reasons. I will only list the main ones i heard.

A$shole
Dumbf.uck
Irritating as hell
Devil's child
Untrustworthy as you can imagine
Noob
Stup1d moron
Spy
Selfish Guy
etc
etc

I have only known you as a fine guy, damn active and fun to talk to. Cu around waffle!
Unread 5 Jul 2004, 10:14   #11
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

you can't go now Waffle, we've only recently gotten to know eachother and I can't tollerate you just quitting on me like that

I like your style, get back !!!

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jul 2004, 11:37   #12
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

bye
Unread 8 Jul 2004, 19:49   #13
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by waffle
Heh, that 2.5 million suicide wasn't supposed to happen. . I just slept in. :/. Was landing around 6am my time, and I don't wake up till 8:45 for my school, set my phone alarm, guess it was on vibrate or something. :/. Was still fun though, made my galaxy go bonkers "omg, we might lose!". Hehe.
It was far from funny at the time Sad to see you go though will hopefully see you round in the old gal room.

Adam
Unread 8 Jul 2004, 19:52   #14
Cyklone

Oh man, that bets a winner
Unread 18 Jul 2004, 07:33   #15
Doorsdown
Aria's TeddyBear :p

Doorsdown is just really niceDoorsdown is just really niceDoorsdown is just really niceDoorsdown is just really nice

/me waves good bye and good luck

R3 [Acid] peon
R4 - R7 [Fyre] HC
R7 - R8 [ND] HC
R8 - R13 [NoS] MC
R14 - R16 [1up] MO
R17 Retired
Doorsdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Aug 2004, 12:15   #16
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Rumad has a spectacular aura aboutRumad has a spectacular aura about

I will miss your posts waffle on ad alwas made me chuckle

take care chap and all the best
Former legion th0ng master
Proud to be Independent
Rumad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Aug 2004, 00:16   #17
Excalibu|r
Def *****

Excalibu|r has a little shameless behaviour in the past

U'll return Waffle, all do.....
Excalibu|r is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Aug 2004, 00:31   #18
The Real Arfy

The Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond repute

heh, and 99% of us don't care...

waffle this round was great, all those times you saved my ass

but come onto IRC and chat to me when ur not busy in college, pleasure to meet u

ooh, and i'll have one of those credits

[16:10:34] <[lfc]stif|afk> "dont be the worst in your alliance, join CT. We have Arfy!"
The Real Arfy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Sep 2004, 23:18   #19
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute

My experience with Waffle is only good stuff. Wishing you goodluck in life

-Jonas-

Retired
Jonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Oct 2004, 22:33   #20
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future

iI have onjly just noticed this thread till now.. its sad to see it to be honest. its bin a pleasure working with you waffle in rock and Eclipse.. also in the same gal. I wish you luck mate and i hope that perhapd you may return.. contact me on irc and ill see it so you get into a good and freindly allie if you return.. plus if im still ere lol Cya around mate.. u will be missed.

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Oct 2004, 10:33   #21
Teddy_Bear
The Original Teddy

Teddy_Bear will become famous soon enoughTeddy_Bear will become famous soon enough

waffle u where always a good guy and had your head screwd on sound... gonna miss a player like u... i give u two round b4 u come back.... and if u dont well done, u broke the curse of PA
Unread 18 Dec 2004, 16:14   #22
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

guess im part of the 1 % so , was fun playing with u in rock a few rds back despite the fact that at the time u were a diplomatic nightmare

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Dec 2004, 17:59   #23
[BULL]Spinnerke

[BULL]Spinnerke is an unknown quantity at this point

Is coming back to the forum also part of the 'return to PA ' curse ?
As I didn't start playing again after Round 6

Lots of familiar names here btw, that I can't place anymore.
Must be age
[BULL]Spinnerke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Dec 2004, 18:20   #24
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute

Bye waffle, sorry you are leaving.

Best wishes.

Utterly useless since r3
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Apr 2006, 19:24   #25
Skyff

Skyff is an unknown quantity at this point

wafffffffffffffffffffffle!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if you ever read this post pm me on irc! or get on msn
Skyff is offline   Reply With Quote