User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 22 Nov 2004, 18:30   #1
Eol
The Subtle/Profound

Eol is an unknown quantity at this point
FAnG - The Return

This is a rumour, I guess.

Between 1up's insufferable gloating, Ministry's random spamming and FAnG's unintelligent babbling AD should be heaven next round.

PROUD TO BE FANG!!!!1!!!

Oh, wait.

Last edited by Eol; 22 Nov 2004 at 19:12.
Eol is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Nov 2004, 18:31   #2
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: FAnG - The Return

Oh, wait what? Your apologies?

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Nov 2004, 18:42   #3
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Wheeeeeeee!

This will be, liek, fun.
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Nov 2004, 18:52   #4
Lei~
~Gon

Lei~ is on a distinguished road

what about public fang channel?
topic says it quite clearly...
Lei~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Nov 2004, 19:02   #5
Eol
The Subtle/Profound

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lei~
what about public fang channel?
topic says it quite clearly...
Just being my helpful self.
Unread 22 Nov 2004, 19:07   #6
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

Proud to be a honourary FAnG!
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Nov 2004, 00:34   #7
AzureWrath
Evil has returned

AzureWrath is an unknown quantity at this point

'heh'

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher
LCH is too far away, now they are the same roid amout as 1up
AzureWrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Nov 2004, 00:59   #8
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Cue Kjel with a 6 page history of the all conquering heroes.

FANG FOR LIFE !!!!!!!!!1
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Nov 2004, 04:55   #9
KinGSmity
Kralizec

KinGSmity is an unknown quantity at this point

Go FAnG

Rd2 - Angel Executive.
Rd3 - GLX Member.
Rd4 - GLX Member.
Rd5 - GLX Member / Legends Officer.
Rd6 - Olympus Officer / Elysium Member.
Rd7 - RaH Member.
Rd8 - FAnG Officer.
Rd9 - FAnG Member.
Rd9.5 - SpaceHamsters Member / FAnG Member.
Rd10 - FAnG Member.
Rd10.5 - Mistu Member.
Rd11 - Mistu Member.
Rd12 - Mistu Member.
Rd13 - Wtf?
KinGSmity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Nov 2004, 14:46   #10
BlueArmy
EMO HC OF ASCENDANCY

BlueArmy will become famous soon enoughBlueArmy will become famous soon enough

PROUD TO BE FANG! WTF!
lol troll lol eol.
we should recruit u to our troll league.

Ministry for life.
BlueArmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Nov 2004, 15:02   #11
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Haha remember when you left Fury to join FAnG BA ?

Worst.
Move.
Ever.
Unread 23 Nov 2004, 15:11   #12
BlueArmy
EMO HC OF ASCENDANCY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hicks
Haha remember when you left Fury to join FAnG BA ?

Worst.
Move.
Ever.
Not really worst move ever.
I refused to play in a infected Fury with Xanadu. Irony is that I play in an ex xanadu wing.

And that move also made me able to quit PA for like 1-2 years.. So not all in all a bad move.

Ministry for life.
Unread 23 Nov 2004, 15:39   #13
Eol
The Subtle/Profound

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueArmy
PROUD TO BE FANG! WTF!
lol troll lol eol.
we should recruit u to our troll league.
You have a troll league? I thought you only had a horde of drivel-snivelling spammers. But oh nm. ...
Unread 23 Nov 2004, 20:33   #14
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Not really worst move ever.
I refused to play in a infected Fury with Xanadu. Irony is that I play in an ex xanadu wing.

And that move also made me able to quit PA for like 1-2 years.. So not all in all a bad move.
Which ironically makes me more Fury still than you

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Nov 2004, 01:10   #15
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

if joining fang makes you quit PA for 1 to 2 years, I might be VERY tempted to join fang.

Can you elaborate that BA?
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Nov 2004, 01:19   #16
BlueArmy
EMO HC OF ASCENDANCY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zh|l
Oh well. You can still be my air hostess....

And I feel more Fury than you. You were Wrath for a round

Ministry for life.
Unread 25 Nov 2004, 14:47   #17
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zh|l
MESSAGE TO ZHIL

Fury doesn't exist anymore duder.
Unread 25 Nov 2004, 16:09   #18
Trunks
Fear The Reaper

Trunks is an unknown quantity at this point

proud to be fury.
Unread 25 Nov 2004, 16:28   #19
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

We attack together, we defend together, we die together. Always Fury.
Unread 25 Nov 2004, 16:36   #20
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all

Good for you
Ultores
Colt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Nov 2004, 16:37   #21
Tesla
Custom User Title

Tesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to all

Quote:
we die together. Always Fury.
PROUD TO BE XANADU
Unread 25 Nov 2004, 16:43   #22
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Proud to spak Tesla's galaxy within the first 200 ticks

PA would be worth playing if we could go back in time.
Unread 25 Nov 2004, 16:45   #23
Tesla
Custom User Title

Tesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to all

Quote:
Proud to spak Tesla's galaxy within the first 200 ticks

PA would be worth playing if we could go back in time.
meanie :/
I did set ur gal up the waved retal atleast :s
Unread 10 Dec 2004, 14:36   #24
hinchles

hinchles is an unknown quantity at this point

proud not to play anymore !!
Unread 10 Dec 2004, 19:10   #25
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hinchles
proud not to play anymore !!
hey hinch buddy, been a while since I heared from you. You know where to find us (me)

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Dec 2004, 23:49   #26
Jackal2112

Jackal2112 is infamous around these partsJackal2112 is infamous around these parts

Proud to know FAnG sucks!!!
Unread 11 Dec 2004, 01:05   #27
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Oh well. You can still be my air hostess....

And I feel more Fury than you. You were Wrath for a round
I was both Fury and Wrath, check your history. I was joint Wrath and Fury Executive for that round.

Im going to get really defensive if people claim I wasn't Fury or something.

Don't make me!

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Dec 2004, 02:10   #28
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

For the love off god, dont bring Wraith up again
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Dec 2004, 13:51   #29
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Haha remember we owned Wrath in the quiz. You guys weren't very clever
Unread 11 Dec 2004, 14:19   #30
Linkie
fanboy

Linkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to behold

weren't you losing untill Sid turned up or something? :|

FOUNDER OF THE OFFICIAL ASCENDANCY LADY GAGA FAN CLUB

ASCENDANCY DEMOLITION MAN
Linkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Dec 2004, 14:32   #31
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

Zhil - The Pretend Fury!
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote