User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 11 Dec 2004, 22:13   #1
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Rinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to behold
win round at 2/3 members what next?

question to 1up - If you manage to win the round with 66 members, will you bother recruiting for next round considering there may be some more alliances next round challenging? (Ministry, Fang? Dragons? for example)

Of course this is if you are playing at all but i think that is a given as pa seems to be experiencing a renaissance atm politic/alliance wise and this has been a fun round.

personally i think any alliance to win with 30 members less than rest is an achievement to be proud of , regardless of politics etc.
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Rinoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Dec 2004, 22:16   #2
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: win round at 2/3 members what next?

1up doesnt need more than 50 next round, if its like this round, that nobody hits them properly.
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Dec 2004, 22:17   #3
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute

We're leaving PA to start a multi-national corporation with intentions of world domination.

Utterly useless since r3
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Dec 2004, 22:21   #4
TheRat
Retired

TheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud of

Can I be in charge of our underworld squad? :|

-Elysium Officer
[1up] Senior MO
Retired
TheRat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Dec 2004, 22:22   #5
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute

Yes.

Utterly useless since r3
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Dec 2004, 22:27   #6
TheRat
Retired

TheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud of

Thank you.

-Elysium Officer
[1up] Senior MO
Retired
TheRat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Dec 2004, 22:31   #7
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

1up as of right now did not win the round. To the best of my knowledge at least.
The World Domination bit is true though.
Unread 11 Dec 2004, 23:32   #8
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.K Zhukov
1up doesnt need more than 50 next round, if its like this round, that nobody hits them properly.
pfft... Sid will kick everyone and win alone
Unread 12 Dec 2004, 01:58   #9
Veil05
NE

Veil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud of

1uP lead another intressting point into spam.. beautiful.
Unread 12 Dec 2004, 02:02   #10
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veil05
1uP lead another intressting point into spam.. beautiful.
Pardon me while I step onto my 'I hate all AD posters' soapbox, but what exactly do you think you are doing right now?

Yes, they made worthless posts, but at least they were mostly on topic. I even found Cochese' funny. Yours, on the other hand, is a total derail. If you find the spammage to be a problem, report the posts, whine to the mods, but please let the rest of us use the ignore button to decide which posters we want to read or not.

(And to be honest, this thread is retarded, there are only a few people who can reply to this, and considering the max number of members was made public a third of the way into the round, I doubt you can expect an answer.)
Banned is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Dec 2004, 10:36   #11
Veil05
NE

Veil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banned
Pardon me while I step onto my 'I hate all AD posters' soapbox, but what exactly do you think you are doing right now?

Yes, they made worthless posts, but at least they were mostly on topic. I even found Cochese' funny. Yours, on the other hand, is a total derail. If you find the spammage to be a problem, report the posts, whine to the mods, but please let the rest of us use the ignore button to decide which posters we want to read or not.

(And to be honest, this thread is retarded, there are only a few people who can reply to this, and considering the max number of members was made public a third of the way into the round, I doubt you can expect an answer.)

Sorry sir, but even you are dragging this away from Rinoa's question. please stfu, you arrogant ****(female fish). i was'nt aware of any ignore button for posters, otherwise i wouldnt of seen any posts by you in a long time. Also who are u to decide what threads and retarded? Rinoa obviously found the subject intressting and posted about it.
Unread 12 Dec 2004, 10:47   #12
god113
Ex-Player

god113 has a spectacular aura aboutgod113 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rinoa
question to 1up - If you manage to win the round with 66 members, will you bother recruiting for next round considering there may be some more alliances next round challenging? (Ministry, Fang? Dragons? for example)

Of course this is if you are playing at all but i think that is a given as pa seems to be experiencing a renaissance atm politic/alliance wise and this has been a fun round.

personally i think any alliance to win with 30 members less than rest is an achievement to be proud of , regardless of politics etc.

To be honest I do think it's an interesting point. As this round it was their 'ploy'. Well, maybe that isn't the word, but it was the reason why people shouldn't all attack them together early on and cripple them before they were ready. So playing down their strenght meant they could finish #1 again.

But now everybody knows that even with 66 members 1up still is a big threat (possibily the biggest threat) so I wouldn't expect them to do it again. (obviously this is just my prediction, and I don't know what Sid+co are thinking). Or if they did maybe they need some other kind of ploy to keep everyone off their backs until later on?

Their first round the 'no blocks' thing meant they could avoid too heavy incomming too early, and this round with the 66 members.

So god knows what to expect next round...

Possibly playing up the threat of another allie so they make it look like 1up has an equal, and so everyone shouldnt' hit 1up they should hit the other allie. But who knows. Or maybe they just wont' play *shrugs*
Unread 12 Dec 2004, 10:47   #13
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

now now ladies, let`s stop derailing the thread.
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Dec 2004, 10:49   #14
Veil05
NE

Quote:
Originally Posted by god113
To be honest I do think it's an interesting point. As this round it was their 'ploy'. Well, maybe that isn't the word, but it was the reason why people shouldn't all attack them together early on and cripple them before they were ready. So playing down their strenght meant they could finish #1 again.

But now everybody knows that even with 66 members 1up still is a big threat (possibily the biggest threat) so I wouldn't expect them to do it again. (obviously this is just my prediction, and I don't know what Sid+co are thinking). Or if they did maybe they need some other kind of ploy to keep everyone off their backs until later on?

Their first round the 'no blocks' thing meant they could avoid too heavy incomming too early, and this round with the 66 members.

Possibly playing up the threat of another allie so they make it look like 1up has an equal, and so everyone shouldnt' hit 1up they should hit the other allie. But who knows. Or maybe they just wont' play *shrugs*
they wont need to win again, theyve proved there point twice now, i doubt they care to much, and even if they do care, they wont show it.
Unread 12 Dec 2004, 10:52   #15
god113
Ex-Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veil05
they wont need to win again, theyve proved there point twice now, i doubt they care to much, and even if they do care, they wont show it.
Maybe they won't win again. But they sure will play to win. They don't need to proove anything, but I can't see that standing in their way of wanting to win.
Unread 12 Dec 2004, 11:26   #16
Linkie
fanboy

Linkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to behold

No offence to 1up, but their win is just as much a result from other alliances' (Hi LCH) retardness as 1up's skill.

FOUNDER OF THE OFFICIAL ASCENDANCY LADY GAGA FAN CLUB

ASCENDANCY DEMOLITION MAN
Linkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Dec 2004, 12:10   #17
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

None taken. We know, and we laugh about it often
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Dec 2004, 12:10   #18
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rinoa

I don't think FAnG will play next round.

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Dec 2004, 12:52   #19
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
*Lots of stuff*
I'd probably agree with you. 1up play to win, but maybe this isn't what they're 100% bent on. 1up made it so that for most of the round it WOULD actually stagnate the round to turn on them. They were the engine that brought the top alliance in range of everyone else throughout up until they reached top. If 1up had have been smashed, then we would most probably be looking at an LCH well over 100 million ahead and everyone pretty much giving up one getting first. Unlike 1up being a mere 25 million ahead (And allowed a comparitively easy ride to get there), and being targetted by their enemies who also want to be first...

....oh.
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Dec 2004, 13:05   #20
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:

Mistu recruitment standards are down the drain I see.
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Dec 2004, 16:40   #21
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

alliance sizes maybe changing not 100% certain i think??:/ so if they are they wont need to heh.

agreed linkie
Unread 12 Dec 2004, 16:49   #22
god113
Ex-Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gate
I'd probably agree with you. 1up play to win, but maybe this isn't what they're 100% bent on. 1up made it so that for most of the round it WOULD actually stagnate the round to turn on them. They were the engine that brought the top alliance in range of everyone else throughout up until they reached top. If 1up had have been smashed, then we would most probably be looking at an LCH well over 100 million ahead and everyone pretty much giving up one getting first. Unlike 1up being a mere 25 million ahead (And allowed a comparitively easy ride to get there), and being targetted by their enemies who also want to be first...

....oh.
It may have come out better this way.. but yeah, generally the winner gets pwned. But anyway, been a nice round.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hicks
Mistu recruitment standards are down the drain I see.

To be honest I don't really know how to reply. Love you too etc?

I was just trying to give a relevant reply to the post. Get in the Christmas spirit and such.