User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 30 Apr 2016, 09:25   #501
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: R66 who will win

The usual routine for CT is playing standard value, wait for Ult to start running away with the round, then block with a few other alliances to push them down, until one or more of the block alliances thinks they have a chance of winning, breaks ranks, and then desperately tries to stay ahead until round end, while Ult either roids back up or tries for vengeance.

What that has to do with good or bad performance, I don't know, but I guess you felt the need to get a gratuitous insult in there. Well done.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Apr 2016, 10:00   #502
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
The usual routine for CT is playing standard value, wait for Ult to start running away with the round, then block with a few other alliances to push them down, until one or more of the block alliances thinks they have a chance of winning, breaks ranks, and then desperately tries to stay ahead until round end, while Ult either roids back up or tries for vengeance.

What that has to do with good or bad performance, I don't know, but I guess you felt the need to get a gratuitous insult in there. Well done.
He was referring to p3n, I'm not sure why you're going on about Ultores.
Clouds is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Apr 2016, 11:39   #503
Munkee
Dictator

Munkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDN View Post
Normal routine?

have i missed the last 10 rounds of good performance from you guys?
Yea just 2 straight wins and a handful of second places.

Perhaps the dust from your ship crash has gotten in to your eyes. Either way leave the conversation to the adults who know their facts.
Munkee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Apr 2016, 12:16   #504
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clouds View Post
He was referring to p3n, I'm not sure why you're going on about Ultores.
Somehow I keep associating Munkee with CT. Even naming his alliance doesn't help. Munkee, join CT please. Do it for me.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Unread 1 May 2016, 04:53   #505
Joseph
Error

Joseph is just really niceJoseph is just really niceJoseph is just really niceJoseph is just really niceJoseph is just really nice

idd was lame let for bows or nd fight against BF... i feel like ult, fl, p3ng, ct, all opted for a vacation round.. and for this.. they all just picked full xan strat.. obviously was never going to work an entire alliance playing for xp...
bows was never top contender... we play for fun... and at some point.. ppl started trowing at us the obligation to build up a force and take down BF... the result is this.. "big boy" bf raping us after the obviously win against our "child" alliance..
Unread 1 May 2016, 20:20   #506
[DDK]gm

[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future

We went xan to counter ultores plan to troll us with xan fleets. I wouldn't say its been a vacation, certainly different.
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
[DDK]gm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 May 2016, 20:41   #507
booji
a bucket

booji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to behold

And ironically p3n went xan to troll ult... An alliance we have barely attacked and barely had incoming from all round.

Otterly an Otter.
booji is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 May 2016, 22:00   #508
[DDK]gm

[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future

Alliance Hostile Fleets
Black Flag 60
Conspiracy 14
Faceless 174
Howling Rain 140
IRONFIST 8
Mercenaries 865
NewDawn 126
Norsemen 352
RainbowS 288
Thugs for Hire 7
Ultores 2790
p3nguins 316

This might be why
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
[DDK]gm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 May 2016, 00:33   #509
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

P3ng/CT and Ult reached their goals then, neither CT or Ult is winning
A good round all-in-all

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 May 2016, 14:46   #510
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Did anyone think of ever going after BF while they were 3rd and ahead in value? And if not, why not?
Unread 7 May 2016, 16:09   #511
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken View Post
Did anyone think of ever going after BF while they were 3rd and ahead in value? And if not, why not?
Rainbows tried to gather support, and they did for a little while, but in my opinion they needed NewDawn and/or Faceless to help. When trying to gather extra support, they decided it was a good idea to start threatening NewDawn with their pals Ultores. And obviously Faceless wasn't going to help after Ultores were lemmin running them and we had avoided them during their wars with Ultores.

If Rainbows had treated NewDawn a little better, I think NewDawn would've joined the block, but why would they support people that are threatening them? Sometimes you need a little patience with people.

CT also decided to burn bridges with Black Flag even though their participation wasn't that great. Can't blame them for going for the win, but I fear it will affect future relations.

One thing is clear though, Rainbows don't give a crap about deals and they will always breach them because they can't control their members. We all knew in BF command that they were purposely breaching them anyway.

Organisation was key for BF this round (as well as good relations with some other tags). Without the organisation we would've dropped on the first Ultores assault.
Unread 9 May 2016, 01:56   #512
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

Great to see the game still going strong. With familiar faces even...
Unread 9 May 2016, 02:39   #513
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chika View Post
Great to see the game still going strong. With familiar faces even...
Word.
Unread 24 May 2016, 21:42   #514
Joseph
Error

Joseph is just really niceJoseph is just really niceJoseph is just really niceJoseph is just really niceJoseph is just really nice

Quote:
Rainbows tried to gather support, and they did for a little while, but in my opinion they needed NewDawn and/or Faceless to help. When trying to gather extra support, they decided it was a good idea to start threatening NewDawn with their pals Ultores. And obviously Faceless wasn't going to help after Ultores were lemmin running them and we had avoided them during their wars with Ultores.

If Rainbows had treated NewDawn a little better, I think NewDawn would've joined the block, but why would they support people that are threatening them? Sometimes you need a little patience with people.

CT also decided to burn bridges with Black Flag even though their participation wasn't that great. Can't blame them for going for the win, but I fear it will affect future relations.

One thing is clear though, Rainbows don't give a crap about deals and they will always breach them because they can't control their members. We all knew in BF command that they were purposely breaching them anyway.

Organisation was key for BF this round (as well as good relations with some other tags). Without the organisation we would've dropped on the first Ultores assault.
well, ND have old problems with bows... they just end up in a war, no matter what..
obviously the second value tag tryed to stop the first, but with no help, was impossible... make ct and ult work together? and p3ng helping? after a long war with them? obviously nothing good..
we respected all our deals last round... the only thing we did not was that part were we was suposed to send only 5 fleets.. thats obviously crap.. with 1 fleet u send more value then 5 of ours.. all the rest was respected...
anyway... BF won bcoz they fenced well and did good politics. nothing to do with organization, or skills, or whatever...
was a round were the only contenders gone for XP... making it easy for BF>.. bows was never top contender..
but was good have u all back.. cya =)
Unread 25 May 2016, 11:11   #515
Clouds

Heh. That's quite amusing how you take the highground when you were spamming my WhatsApp crying when we maxed our deal with you and making slight threats, yet when Rainbows did it it was fine.

The terms you breached wasn't the amount of fleets you sent, but the amount of waves/planets which you guys full well knew you were doing.

And when I say organisation, do you really think we would've survived Ultores' first assault if we weren't prepared? As far as I'm aware we were the only tag to stop them properly. That was due to organisation and not politics. Remember that Ultores had a 90 man full offense tag so it wasn't as easy as you think it was to stop all those fleets. I'm not saying we had skills or whatnot, I'm just explaining that it took preparation and organisation. To say that BF isn't organised is just ignorant of you.

Last edited by Clouds; 25 May 2016 at 11:18.
Unread 25 May 2016, 13:03   #516
booji
a bucket

booji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to behold

Joseph did not say that BF was not organised, but that organisation did not matter. Very different things. You may disagree with him on whether organisation mattered or not but he is certainly not saying that you were disorganised. Indeed you appear say it was preparation that was key which to me is slightly different to organisation; you had the time needed to prepare to enable you to defeat Ult. If you had been fighting a war with ult (or rainbows for that matter) from tick 100-200 would your organisation have seen you win without the preparation time? Obviously a counter factual for which we can never know the answer for sure but you would probably agree that it would have been more difficult.

Otterly an Otter.
Unread 25 May 2016, 17:31   #517
Clouds

To prepare you need to be organised. What BF is competent at is its members following instructions so that build orders are followed. Many alliances just don't bother with defence because they lack the leadership and its members following instructions.

We did have time to prepare but then so did other tags. BF gets slated because you know that we do have the organisation and comptency to fight, and those who like to write about negativ effects of the top alliances are usually compensating for their own alliance's failures.

Trust me though, if we weren't organised, no matter how much prepping we did we would've gotten smacked down. You act as if we're just some NewDawn alliance and we have won 3 rounds with pure luck. Just because we didn't get 50k incs doesn't mean there wasn't any organisation behind it.

I can see why Ultores acts arrogant because no matter what they do, you guys will always whine and downplay them as not worthy. I have to agree with their mentality; whiners gonna whine, winners gonna win.
Unread 25 May 2016, 17:47   #518
Clouds

PS. I really can't be bothered with another cripple fight on the forums, so for the interest of everybody's sanity, let's just say that you're right and everyone sucks bar Ultores.
Unread 25 May 2016, 18:23   #519
Mzyxptlk
mz.

"Posting is stupid so I can't be bothered to defend my position, but I'm totally right anyway."

**** off.
Unread 25 May 2016, 19:02   #520
booji
a bucket

Quote:
To prepare you need to be organised.
I never said anything about you not being organised... just like Joseph did not.
Quote:
What BF is competent at is its members following instructions so that build orders are followed.
Glad to hear it!
Quote:
Many alliances just don't bother with defence because they lack the leadership and its members following instructions.
Your opinion of other alliances is all very well but I will let them speak for themselves.
Quote:
We did have time to prepare but then so did other tags.
Really? Who else had time to prepare? Ult and CT fought right from the beginning. Bows fought a two week war with p3n at a cripplingly early point. Both these events meant that you had much more ability to prepare than any other alliance. EDIT I realise I forgot about Faceless apologies.
Quote:
BF gets slated because you know that we do have the organisation and comptency to fight, and those who like to write about negativ effects of the top alliances are usually compensating for their own alliance's failures.
Not understanding. My post was in no way an attempt to diminish BF's achievement.
Quote:
Trust me though, if we weren't organised, no matter how much prepping we did we would've gotten smacked down. You act as if we're just some NewDawn alliance and we have won 3 rounds with pure luck. Just because we didn't get 50k incs doesn't mean there wasn't any organisation behind it.
I know you are not some newdawn alliance - as shown by the arguments I had with BB trying to demonstrate that p3n is better than ND, the stats I produced have BF doing much better than p3n on everything but attack activity.
Quote:
I can see why Ultores acts arrogant because no matter what they do, you guys will always whine and downplay them as not worthy. I have to agree with their mentality; whiners gonna whine, winners gonna win.
As just said my post was not an attempt to downplay your victory in any way. I was simply pointing out that if you had had to fight a war from very early in the round it would have been much harder. This to me is blindingly obvious. I did not state an opinion as to whether you would have won or not. I happen to think it is quite likely you would have done. Perhaps you should not simply assume that everyone is here to whine at you.

And if you really do think that I believe you won simply because you had more time then you can always prove your imaginary me wrong by winning this coming round too!

Otterly an Otter.

Last edited by booji; 25 May 2016 at 19:23.
Unread 25 May 2016, 19:37   #521
Clouds

Dude.. Seriously. Who cares.
Unread 25 May 2016, 20:37   #522
Mzyxptlk
mz.

"I don't care but you do and that makes me better. I have the unstoppable need to demonstrate that superiority for all the world to see."

**** off.
Unread 25 May 2016, 21:03   #523
lokken
BlueTuba

Politics will only get you so far, and you need to have a degree of competence to convert into a win. But that does not necessarily require anything special. That said, I do not think that BF could have got more favourable political conditions. They still played well, but I am fairly sure they could hardly believe their luck at times. To be ignored with their value lead even when they were in 3rd place was incredible.

In the end ultores played an excellent round and found a good solution to politics that verge on persecution at times. It is extremely difficult for them to make headway, and for keeping going they should be respected.
Unread 26 May 2016, 10:39   #524
TMKR

TMKR is infamous around these partsTMKR is infamous around these parts

FL or BF for the win this time
TMKR is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 May 2016, 13:44   #525
Clouds

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken View Post
Politics will only get you so far, and you need to have a degree of competence to convert into a win. But that does not necessarily require anything special. That said, I do not think that BF could have got more favourable political conditions. They still played well, but I am fairly sure they could hardly believe their luck at times. To be ignored with their value lead even when they were in 3rd place was incredible.

In the end ultores played an excellent round and found a good solution to politics that verge on persecution at times. It is extremely difficult for them to make headway, and for keeping going they should be respected.
It's not that difficult to comprehend the scope of BF's politics last round. Realistically, the 'block' needed Faceless and NewDawn (both value alliances) to help take down BF, but Ultores had already been antagonising FL. So it was no surprise that FL didn't want to help. And then we have Bows (part of the Ultores team), who has zero diplomacy skills, and instead of being diplomatic with ND, they felt it was a good idea to go and threaten Rap with Ultores. I mean the whole thing was just a joke.

Yeah yeah, I know that Bows has history with ND, but so does BF have history with FL, yet we were able to try and repair any grievances between both alliances by being patient and trustworthy.

I'd like to retract how I precieved Black Flag in earlier posts as I don't want to seem arrogant and say that we're a top alliance, because we're not. We know how to fight a war, but we are in no way comparable to Ultores for example.
Unread 26 May 2016, 14:22   #526
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

I dont think its down to BowS "polticial skills" or "diplomacy skills", as theyve always been able to work with majority of the other alliances out there.
If the univers has put itself into the position, where ND is the "power house" that needs to be the deciding factor in block politics, something is wrong from the start of the round.

ND and BowS having bad history/poor relation is not because of BowS people threating ND HCs bad, or breaking deals, or general lacking experince dealing with other alliances, but because of the changes thats been going on within ND HC team after the "older generation" of HCs retired.

In the first rounds of BowS, we wanted to stay away from attacking the "training alliances" and giving the newer players a chance to do well, thats why we were allied with HR/ND for our 2-3 first rounds.
The allied relation was broken after the "SoulS incident", where the log from the ND HC channel was uploaded to pastebin, where he was talking about how everything was going as planned, and he had just managed to get BF to war with BowS.
DZ, Mystery, and Basilisk accepted our reasons for breaking the deal with ND, that souls was now a "person non grata" in ND.

In most of the rounds after, ND and BowS rarely had direct confrontations, and it was never ND initiating a war on BowS or the other way around.
BowS war Rogues, ND join Rogues.
BowS war P3ng, ND join P3ng.
BowS try to fence, everyone kills Ult/BowS.
BowS war BF, ND join BF.

Sure, most BowS people have a poor opinion fo ND, and most likely the other way around, but if the goal is to try climb the ranks and work with whoever is needed to achieve this, it very rarely personal for most alliances, and most previous conflicts are forgotten the next round, or after two rounds at the longest.

BFs strategy last round meant that they didnt have to put in much fight to secure #1, just like other alliances has gotten #1 without doing much effort in the past.
This is after all a strategy game, and if BF or Norse is able to win round without ever being tested, then well played, their strategy is better than everyone elses.

Unread 26 May 2016, 15:01   #527
Clouds

So you think it was smart for Bows HC to use the more aggressive diplomacy and threaten ND to attack BF or "else"? Bows basically gave ND an ultimatum, and with ND not having anything to play for, of course they told them where to shove their ultimatum.

What's quite funny about Bows' incompetence in politics is ND had actually dropped their agreement with BF, and then comes along Bows with their big friends Ultores spouting threats all over the place.

Even Butch3r was better than the current disaster in Bows.
Unread 26 May 2016, 15:14   #528
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
So you think it was smart for Bows HC to use the more aggressive diplomacy and threaten ND to attack BF or "else"? Bows basically gave ND an ultimatum, and with ND not having anything to play for, of course they told them where to shove their ultimatum.

What's quite funny about Bows' incompetence in politics is ND had actually dropped their agreement with BF, and then comes along Bows with their big friends Ultores spouting threats all over the place.

Even Butch3r was better than the current disaster in Bows.
I have no opinion as i have no clue what was said/done.
Though i find it funny how suddently Ultores is BowS new watchdog, and maybe next round BowS back to being Ultores flak, i dont know.

Seeing you are writing "Bows "basically" gave ND an ultimatum", i would just assume what i wouldve told ND if i was in that position, either you join preventing the round getting stagnated or you will get roided down as you are the only "prime rib" for the XP alliances out there.
Maybe ND refused to accept that fact, or maybe BowS should never told em what was "doomed" to happend when there was no target left to attack. But then again im always brutualy honest about my views and predictions.
I think its important to look back at the choice ND ended up with, was it a good choice for their ranks in the end? I dont think so, but then it would be hard to predict what couldve happend if some other choice was made.
I just feel generaly its bad for the game that the round stagnates this early,.

Id imagine how a political conversation between Rap and Joseph might be, as i dont understand what Rap is saying half of the time, and Joseph english is not that good either
I would not expect Rap to see what options they had, and i would not expect him to take the best choice anyway, as he might look like a "lose cannon" half of the time.

Unread 26 May 2016, 15:21   #529
NoXiouS
Mordar, Keel, Reip

NoXiouS is just really niceNoXiouS is just really niceNoXiouS is just really niceNoXiouS is just really nice

I enjoy the crippling, but can we please move along, it's almost R67 now.

All the war propaganda, all the screaming and lies and hatred, comes invariably from people who are not fighting. - George Orwell
NoXiouS is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 May 2016, 18:48   #530
booji
a bucket

yes we need a new thread to throw mud at each other in!

Otterly an Otter.
Unread 26 May 2016, 23:17   #531
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

lol, you know this forums is on its decline now days eh.
Even lokken is desperately trying to chip in with a comment or two to make sure the discussion keeps on going.
Alliances should start encourage their members to start posting on AD, this "welcome to the forum thread" BS is not enough to get users here

Unread 27 May 2016, 06:29   #532
NoXiouS
Mordar, Keel, Reip

NoXiouS is just really niceNoXiouS is just really niceNoXiouS is just really niceNoXiouS is just really nice

Forums as a medium are rather dead, there's no room for open discussion anymore as this is the internet of today and you've all seen how you all behave when you get an open platform to try to yell louder on than the other posters. Badmouthing others has became the new norm in communication here, the few comments that have something positive in them just have to include some slander as well and will get slandered upon as well, most likely by both those receiving the positive feedback and those that didn't receive it. I am not at all surprised that the majority of even such a small playerbase won't participate in a discussion where they are first declared idiots and then chased with stakes and pitchforks until they either cry their self to sleep hiding in a corner of some dark place, or just fck off from reading this crap. I am too old of an internet goer to be bothered about the slander and I kinda like how you lot make fools of yourselves, so I'm still here, no fcking idea why the hell most of you lot keep coming back tho. (See, I proved my point myself).

All the war propaganda, all the screaming and lies and hatred, comes invariably from people who are not fighting. - George Orwell
Unread 27 May 2016, 07:31   #533
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by booji View Post
yes we need a new thread to throw mud at each other in!
What would AD be if not this!!
Ultores
Colt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 May 2016, 12:29   #534
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoXiouS View Post
Forums as a medium are rather dead, there's no room for open discussion anymore as this is the internet of today and you've all seen how you all behave when you get an open platform to try to yell louder on than the other posters. Badmouthing others has became the new norm in communication here, the few comments that have something positive in them just have to include some slander as well and will get slandered upon as well, most likely by both those receiving the positive feedback and those that didn't receive it. I am not at all surprised that the majority of even such a small playerbase won't participate in a discussion where they are first declared idiots and then chased with stakes and pitchforks until they either cry their self to sleep hiding in a corner of some dark place, or just fck off from reading this crap. I am too old of an internet goer to be bothered about the slander and I kinda like how you lot make fools of yourselves, so I'm still here, no fcking idea why the hell most of you lot keep coming back tho. (See, I proved my point myself).
Well then again BF has had all reasons to be thrown mud at because you have a criminal record as alliance. That will always be apart of your legacy, organized cheating, and never admitting it even though you have been caught and closed multiple times.
Maybe the average BF member wont understand what this is all about, and think, "Ey, im not cheating, and all these guys are saying that i am, fck them!!!".

Now imho, in this thread it just seems like you are all oversensitive when Joseph or who ever is trying to give their opinion on what happend, why it happend, and why it could have happend in a "better way".

Like Mz aimed at, "Posting is stupid so I can't be bothered to defend my position, but I'm totally right anyway." and "I don't care but you do and that makes me better. I have the unstoppable need to demonstrate that superiority for all the world to see."

And now you with this "You are all retards disussing in here"-post is actualy a post that would be likely to be deleted if someone reported it.
If you dont enjoy the conversation/discussion/mud fight, then dont join it.
If you got something interesting enough to about next round to create a thread about, then go ahead.

Unread 27 May 2016, 12:55   #535
Clouds

No one was closed in BF and thus no confirmed cheating, it's just usual forum intoxicated shite again. So please shut up you complete moron and go back to your cave.
Unread 27 May 2016, 18:49   #536
NoXiouS
Mordar, Keel, Reip

Again I can enjoy the crippling!

Wth has BF cheating/not cheating to do with my post? None at all as far as I can see. Maybe we deserved some mud because the universe didn't do enough to stop us last round, maybe we didn't. It was a rather general post about these "discussions" which have became more pointless round after round, it still is such a post and I'm sure it'll be applicable to next round thread as well, no matter who wins or doesn't win.

Unread 27 May 2016, 19:28   #537
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoXiouS View Post
Again I can enjoy the crippling!

Wth has BF cheating/not cheating to do with my post? None at all as far as I can see. Maybe we deserved some mud because the universe didn't do enough to stop us last round, maybe we didn't. It was a rather general post about these "discussions" which have became more pointless round after round, it still is such a post and I'm sure it'll be applicable to next round thread as well, no matter who wins or doesn't win.
Clouds is making it sound like he feels that everybody is critizing you, and that its always been this way.
Then you follow up with that its "mud throwing". or "cripple fights".
A lot of things in this game might seem pointless to you and many others, EORC, stats discussion, voting for a round name, having this "welcome to the forums site", and all other repeatable sequences that keep going on in this game, but if you dont enjoy you dont have to read these threads.
and please, stop posting these "cool one liners" about how everyone else is idiots and you are not, its fecking tragic

Unread 10 Jul 2017, 19:52   #538
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDN View Post
Joseph, you had on your side in the block:

Ultores/Mercenaries/Rainbows/P3nguins/HowlingRain and for the last two days also Conspiracy all hitting BlackFlag.

Yes, Blackflag grounded and had like 5-6 active dcs who scanned and prelaunched defence.

You got owned, but thats not because you did not have the fleets or value upperhand. You both outvalued and outfleeted your opponent, it was simply because your alliance is not a good enough war machine.

The Rainbows attacks was pathetic at best.

So start fixing things where you can, inside your own ranks.
You are angry at Faceless and Newdawn for not joining in, never have you or never will you see a block consisting of every organised alliance playing the game as you wanted this time.

This block was as big as any other major block in the last 5-6 rounds.
I wonder if you played this round

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jul 2017, 22:11   #539
Mzyxptlk
mz.

I think he played r66.
Unread 10 Jul 2017, 22:17   #540
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
I think he played r66.
Stranger things have happened but he's just landed in my gal !!

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote