User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 4 Apr 2007, 17:55   #51
Ali
Subh HC

Ali is a jewel in the roughAli is a jewel in the roughAli is a jewel in the rough
Re: Predictions of round 21 blocks

apparently noah got fleetcaught by sleep and was forced to NAP

I predict SPQR will nap everyone but Angels and pwn Angels which will then open up the round for a surprise victory by..... 1up (or Exilition) which will have about 1-5 people in it's tag.

Ofcourse I could be wrong.
Unread 4 Apr 2007, 18:36   #52
Proxi
Ron Burgundy

Proxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant future

The entire universe will be outblocked by a severe case of 'good weather', which will see a multitude (~1000) pasty white lads and lasses step into the sunshine, rubbing at their atrophied eyes.
Unread 4 Apr 2007, 20:18   #53
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

jer's not white
Unread 4 Apr 2007, 21:36   #54
Bane
Shadows and Dust

Bane is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alki
jer's not white
Maybe a good woman can change a man.

R3 or so - Cell/Elysium
Looong break
R20 - Orbit
R21 - Subh (Finished rank 58)
8 year break
R60 - ND -> Ultores (Finished rank 48)
R61 - Rogues

14:05 <Swing> I wear a cape and a burger king paper crown when i play pa
14:10 <Zwanstic> u also talk alot of shit
14:14 <Blue_Esper> you're a weird unit
12:33 <hone> oddr is where we send all the semi retarded and gay bashing ult has beens LOL
12:34 <hone> thats where u should be swing lol
Bane is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Apr 2007, 21:56   #55
Proxi
Ron Burgundy

Proxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant future

That long inside will have turned him. He's probably ginger by now too, and skinny.

With freckles.
Unread 6 Apr 2007, 14:18   #56
EmmaB
Got pink will travel

EmmaB is an unknown quantity at this point

i hope this round isnt another boring 3 way anyway
EmmaB is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Apr 2007, 14:59   #57
Ali
Subh HC

Ali is a jewel in the roughAli is a jewel in the roughAli is a jewel in the rough

3 ways are better than 2 ways... and much better than 1 alliance just dominating
Unread 6 Apr 2007, 16:03   #58
Heartless
CRASHING BEATS 'N FANTASY

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali
3 ways are better than 2 ways... and much better than 1 alliance just dominating
Actually any setup is good when the alliances playing actually fight instead of pussy-foot around being too scared of getting hit by their competition. There is currently no alliance in the game that I'd be afraid of hitting, none of them really tend to kill you if you touch them (Which was basically the punch that seperated the great old ones from the rest).
Unread 6 Apr 2007, 16:32   #59
Ali
Subh HC

That was the dominating factor of 1up and Exilition and then ofcourse of teh likes of Fury, Legion, etc that made them even more successful then the quality of their memberbase is that they organized tehir memberbase well enough that people also feared the alliance and would try to avoid them and so on, which ofcourse made them even more successful :-/
Unread 6 Apr 2007, 18:25   #60
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

I just hope the alliances of next round won't be as afraid of hitting eachother and going to war as they were this round.
Ofcourse a factor in this was the 3 way, all allies feared that if they hitted another one the 3rd one would gain most since they weren't in a conflict...

*silently hoping for 1up & eXilition to say they're coming back for one last round of war against eachother*

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Apr 2007, 18:51   #61
Willzzz
Legion Idle Master

Willzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali
That was the dominating factor of 1up and Exilition and then ofcourse of teh likes of Fury, Legion, etc that made them even more successful then the quality of their memberbase is that they organized tehir memberbase well enough that people also feared the alliance and would try to avoid them and so on, which ofcourse made them even more successful :-/
Point was of course these were the days where The Likes of Legion (my alliance) didnt beleive in sitting back. If we thought somone wanted war, we went at them full force. We never beleived in defence, only offence. These days people sit back and watch and then allie the whole universe. Its pathetic. Of course in my day you had blocks, but at least we had the wars that went with the blocks.

I predict from this round that we are going to have (which i have experienced already) Pack try to allie with most of the universe. And we will then have Angels taking on CT. But of course i presume Pack will most likely get involved so it turns into 2 on 1 against Angels.

But i hope, we dont have another fence sit round.

Played: Round 1-13. PA Team: Round 13-17. The Return: Round 18-19. PA Team: Round 20. Return.. Again: Round 21-37 Retired: Round 38 Returned: Round 39-45 Retired: Round 45 Returned: Round: 56

p3nguin Founder
Willzzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Apr 2007, 22:17   #62
Bane
Shadows and Dust

Bane is on a distinguished road

Harder these days because of smaller playerbase and far less multi'ing .

So I guess that's why alliances are a lot more hesitant. Also, dare I say it, they're more sober?

R3 or so - Cell/Elysium
Looong break
R20 - Orbit
R21 - Subh (Finished rank 58)
8 year break
R60 - ND -> Ultores (Finished rank 48)
R61 - Rogues

14:05 <Swing> I wear a cape and a burger king paper crown when i play pa
14:10 <Zwanstic> u also talk alot of shit
14:14 <Blue_Esper> you're a weird unit
12:33 <hone> oddr is where we send all the semi retarded and gay bashing ult has beens LOL
12:34 <hone> thats where u should be swing lol
Bane is offline   Reply With Quote