User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 2 Jan 2003, 17:09   #1
RiCo

How aware are you on fashion?

I curently wear a cerutti jumper, a pair of Armani jeans, old and worn shoes and a 'hip' wooden necklase..

How about you?
Unread 2 Jan 2003, 17:12   #2
[GAP]Obiwan

[GAP]Obiwan is an unknown quantity at this point
*yawns* sorry this threads just been done too many times b4.

anyway i'm in a suit atm as i'm at work
[ICE]DC
[Deus]
[Tok'ra]
[Ostraka]
www.tit.aresexy.com
[GAP]Obiwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jan 2003, 17:19   #3
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

ParraCida is an unknown quantity at this point
I wouldnt know fashion if it hit me in the face with a pick up truck.
ParraCida is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jan 2003, 17:21   #4
Sardaukar
Shallow

Sardaukar is a glorious beacon of lightSardaukar is a glorious beacon of lightSardaukar is a glorious beacon of lightSardaukar is a glorious beacon of lightSardaukar is a glorious beacon of lightSardaukar is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally posted by [GAP]Obiwan

suit with a polar neck jumper as the air con in here makes it fkin cold

8 Arrakiss 1:2:2 1869 26.837.330

Planetarion -> Psytrance Cmon guys its easy
Sardaukar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jan 2003, 17:32   #5
Grimble
Banned

Grimble is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm wearing a towel

it's a white one
Grimble is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jan 2003, 17:41   #6
RiCo

Quote:
Originally posted by [GAP]Obiwan

I've been here with this account 1 year more than you, and I would take this thread over any of yours; any fking day of the year!
Unread 2 Jan 2003, 17:47   #7
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
Cheap arse no make black t-shirt with a zip instead of buttons, and some "kaki" coloured pair of trousers.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jan 2003, 17:54   #8
Sardaukar
Shallow

Sardaukar is a glorious beacon of lightSardaukar is a glorious beacon of lightSardaukar is a glorious beacon of lightSardaukar is a glorious beacon of lightSardaukar is a glorious beacon of lightSardaukar is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally posted by RiCo
I've been here with this account 1 year more than you, and I would take this thread over any of yours; any fking day of the year!
i've been here a damn sight longer than you and your a mong

8 Arrakiss 1:2:2 1869 26.837.330

Planetarion -> Psytrance Cmon guys its easy
Sardaukar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jan 2003, 17:56   #9
BesigedB
Darling

BesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally posted by ParraCida
I wouldnt know fashion if it hit me in the face with a pick up truck.
Unread 2 Jan 2003, 18:35   #10
RiCo

Quote:
Originally posted by Sardaukar
My father is 10 billion times stronger than yours. He can kick your arse any time.
Unread 2 Jan 2003, 18:44   #11
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How aware are you on fashion?

Quote:
I curently wear a cerutti jumper, a pair of Armani jeans, old and worn shoes and a 'hip' wooden necklase..
the names don't make you fashionable kid
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jan 2003, 18:46   #12
RiCo

Re: Re: How aware are you on fashion?

Quote:
Originally posted by KaneED
the names don't make you fashionable kid
What does, boy?
Unread 2 Jan 2003, 18:46   #13
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Hmm.
Some pants, not sure off brand.
A montana sweater, and a red blackout t-shirt.
A white sock, and a black sock.
Uh.
A boxer.
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jan 2003, 18:49   #14
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Re: Re: How aware are you on fashion?

Quote:
What does, boy?
taste and attitude

i'm a girl
Unread 2 Jan 2003, 18:51   #15
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I concur with these two people
Quote:
Originally posted by Miasma
The 'tastes' and opinions of other people rarely concern me.
Quote:
Originally posted by Sardaukar
Unread 2 Jan 2003, 18:58   #16
RiCo

Re: Re: Re: Re: How aware are you on fashion?

Quote:
taste and attitude

i'm a girl
Attitude doesn't make fashion. Fashion makes attitude.
Unread 2 Jan 2003, 19:00   #17
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: How aware are you on fashion?

Quote:
Wrong.
Unread 2 Jan 2003, 19:01   #18
KaneED
Motherfracker

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: How aware are you on fashion?

Quote:
i dont expect you to understand.

you focus on the brand of clothing.

mong
Unread 2 Jan 2003, 19:01   #19
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about
trendy clothes don't 'suit' me but I buy them anyway. as long as they're expensive they must be good, that's my motto.
Unread 2 Jan 2003, 19:03   #20
RiCo

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: How aware are you on fashion?

Quote:
i dont expect you to understand.

you focus on the brand of clothing.

mong
I've made you reply 3 times already. Child..
Unread 2 Jan 2003, 19:06   #21
KaneED
Motherfracker

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: How aware are you on fashion?

Quote:
I've made you reply 3 times already. Child..
you turn me on so much because you're so good
Unread 2 Jan 2003, 19:08   #22
RiCo

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: How aware are you on fashion?

Quote:
you turn me on so much because you're so good
No, I turn you on because I'm very hot. Everything fit's the beautiful. Child
Unread 2 Jan 2003, 19:08   #23
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Bloomers III
trendy clothes don't 'suit' me but I buy them anyway. as long as they're expensive they must be good, that's my motto.
I'd never guess you were a poo fetishist.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jan 2003, 19:12   #24
RiCo

Quote:
I thought you could spot your own?
Does the fact that noone cares about you make you angry?
Unread 2 Jan 2003, 19:14   #25
RiCo

Quote:
Why should anyone care about me?

Thanks for your concern and interest though.
Your welcome. Run along now..
Unread 2 Jan 2003, 19:15   #26
KaneED
Motherfracker

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: How aware are you on fashion?

Quote:
No, I turn you on because I'm very hot. Everything fit's the beautiful. Child
i want to rub myself all over your rolls of fat because fat people turn me on
Unread 2 Jan 2003, 19:18   #27
RiCo

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: How aware are you on fashion?

Quote:
i want to rub myself all over our rolls of fat because fat people turn me on
I guess your not turned on by me then. I'm quite perfect both in shape and looks.
Unread 2 Jan 2003, 19:20   #28
KaneED
Motherfracker

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: How aware are you on fashion?

Quote:
I guess your not turned on by me then. I'm quite perfect both in shape and looks.
Yes, yes you are with your rolls of fat and pig ugly expression

i go for that
Unread 2 Jan 2003, 19:21   #29
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Quote:
I care about you.
Did i ruin your image now?
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jan 2003, 19:23   #30
RiCo

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: How aware are you on fashion?

Quote:
Yes, yes you are with your rolls of fat and pig ugly expression

i go for that
How witty. Crawl back down in the toilet now child.
Unread 2 Jan 2003, 19:25   #31
KaneED
Motherfracker

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: How aware are you on fashion?

Quote:
How witty. Crawl back down in the toilet now child.
Thankyou for letting me win.

I have to be gay with Leshy now.

You cool RiCo, you cool.
Unread 2 Jan 2003, 19:25   #32
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

RiCo, how does it feel to know Yeh will always have a bigger ego than you?
Unread 2 Jan 2003, 19:27   #33
RiCo

Quote:
Originally posted by Leshy
RiCo, how does it feel to know Yeh will always have a bigger ego than you?
You really hurt me now, you know.. Really!
Unread 2 Jan 2003, 19:31   #34
RiCo

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: How aware are you on fashion?

Quote:
I love you for your boyish good looks and micropenis.
If this makes you feel better, your free to think so.
Unread 2 Jan 2003, 19:31   #35
KaneED
Motherfracker

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: How aware are you on fashion?

Quote:
I love you for your boyish good looks and micropenis.
No woman would have me so I have to go Dutch with Leshy
Unread 2 Jan 2003, 19:44   #36
RiCo

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: How aware are you on

Quote:
You are either paranoid,have something to tell us or are trying to make an ass of yourself.
Your missing the bigger picture. Not that I thought you could cope..
Unread 2 Jan 2003, 19:56   #37
Ulysses
Impudent

Ulysses is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: How aware are you on

Quote:
snip/ ~~ or are trying to make an ass of yourself. ~~\snip
From what I have seen he suceeded a long time ago.
Ulysses is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jan 2003, 20:11   #38
Ulysses
Impudent

Ulysses is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: How aware are

Quote:
You have an elegant way of snipping, I think I should steal it.
Feel free.
Ulysses is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jan 2003, 20:17   #39
Golin
Retard

Golin is on a distinguished road
get me into a gal next round RiCo
Golin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jan 2003, 20:59   #40
RiCo

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: How aware are you on

Quote:
Originally posted by Ulysses
From what I have seen he suceeded a long time ago.
Looking at the children playing on a keyboard makes my day. Proceed.

Golin: Hvis du skal spille neste runde så skal vi alltids klare å ordne en galakse..
Unread 2 Jan 2003, 21:02   #41
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
I'm wearing pyjamas. What's your point?

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jan 2003, 21:03   #42
RiCo

Quote:
Originally posted by Sarina_Joy
I'm wearing pyjamas. What's your point?
I don't have one. What's yours?
Unread 2 Jan 2003, 21:07   #43
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
pink,silk?

Blue, fleecy.

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Unread 2 Jan 2003, 21:18   #44
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I'm
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jan 2003, 21:24   #45
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
i wish i was but i'm just me :/
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jan 2003, 23:01   #46
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Quote:
flannel??
No
Unread 2 Jan 2003, 23:06   #47
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I'm er than you lot.

PS I even have an expensive suit!
Unread 2 Jan 2003, 23:25   #48
Mirai
Child Eating Zombie Clown

Mirai is on a distinguished road
Black turtleneck sweater
dark green slacks
combat boots
watch
boxers
socks

long leather jacket when I get cold

Die You Bitch Minister of Insanity - "Timete Nostrum Piscem Furoris"

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Mirai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jan 2003, 15:06   #49
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

Jeans, white shirt, waistcoat. I suppose I rank pretty low on the general 'fashion' index.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jan 2003, 15:09   #50
KaneED
Motherfracker

Quote:
Originally posted by Marilyn Manson
Jeans, white shirt, waistcoat. I suppose I rank pretty low on the general 'fasion' index.
HI MM