User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 17 Dec 2002, 17:27   #1
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Congratulations Gayle

On getting banned from the Jolt forums for reading the rules and cooperating with them \o/
Unread 17 Dec 2002, 17:31   #2
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
linkage lesh

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Dec 2002, 17:35   #3
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place
B$ again. The man is a little mental.
Unread 17 Dec 2002, 17:40   #4
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I want to find WF. After reading this thread, surely he admits that nuking the whole of america is neccessary, just due to the odds of hitting these guys. that said, nuking texas first may solve the problem...
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Dec 2002, 17:42   #5
w2k
all grown up

w2k is an unknown quantity at this point
hehehe I must admit its funny but very very sad at the same time
Unread 17 Dec 2002, 17:47   #6
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Nusselt
B$ again. The man is a little mental.
He seems to be a bit power mad.

And he is biased.
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Dec 2002, 17:51   #7
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of
[15:56] <XtoTheZ> flame them on the flaming forums, they ban you
[15:57] <XtoTheZ> provide facts for your claims, you're wrong
[15:57] <XtoTheZ> the entire board is retarded
[15:57] <XtoTheZ> my other account got banned for posting rolleyes.gif
[15:57] <XtoTheZ> no warning
[15:57] <XtoTheZ> just banned
[15:57] <XtoTheZ> my current account was warned for posting coherant arguements in an "attempt to start ****"
[15:59] <XtoTheZ> DF3 is just a bunch of inbred retarded rednecks with no capacity for intelligent conversation, and an overwhelming desire to flame anything different to them
[15:59] <XtoTheZ> they aren't worth my time or effort
[15:59] <XtoTheZ> **** them
Unread 17 Dec 2002, 17:55   #8
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm willing to bet that most are just those "speshal" americans that seem to be composed entirely of patriotism. Idiots in other words.
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Dec 2002, 17:58   #9
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place
heh i actually like Jolt i never knew it existed before :eek: particularly as somekind soul gave a nice GR link. But that B$ guy is davinbrahm with mod powers!!!! he banned me for saying

ha!

in the more muslim bull**** thread of the flaming forum. I never spamed the Jolt forums during the past week, nor got involved in the PA spam fest. Gonkster agreed it was not justified, and unbanned me, he did ask me to try to stay out of DF3, which im going to do.
Unread 17 Dec 2002, 18:00   #10
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
What can I say, I'm honored

Seriously though, there was nothing wrong with my thread at all in the context of a flaming forum. Especially as I specifically invited anyone to come back at me! Then there's the fact that he quite plainly misunderstood the difference between authority and power but I suppose that shouldn't have surprised me. I really REALLY want my account back though because the ONLY flame in the whole crap degree thread is mine! The way it's gone it belongs on chat ffs.
spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das
rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch
das blinkenlights!!!
Gayle29uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Dec 2002, 18:02   #11
Sardaukar
Shallow

Sardaukar is a glorious beacon of lightSardaukar is a glorious beacon of lightSardaukar is a glorious beacon of lightSardaukar is a glorious beacon of lightSardaukar is a glorious beacon of lightSardaukar is a glorious beacon of light
i have been adding 'your a ****tard' to the bottom of all my posts there

8 Arrakiss 1:2:2 1869 26.837.330

Planetarion -> Psytrance Cmon guys its easy
Sardaukar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Dec 2002, 18:06   #12
Androme

Quote:
You are becoming the root of all the problems and unless you realise what an idiot you are being right now things are just going to get worse and worse
^^ Go Wakey :/
Unread 17 Dec 2002, 18:06   #13
menth0l
dim like a fox

menth0l is on a distinguished road
I am considering ending all my posts with

"**** you you ****tard your mother sucks Hitlers **** in hell."

In order to not get banned for "starting ****".
---------------
ph33r TPE plz. thxbye.
menth0l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Dec 2002, 18:15   #14
deerbarn
Anal Crumb

deerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to behold
Is it just me who cant stop laughing at his name?
Unread 17 Dec 2002, 18:15   #15
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
i think as a community we should add "**** YOU YOU ****" or something similarly DF3-intelligent to our sigs.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Dec 2002, 18:15   #16
AliasX
- Sex Therapist -

AliasX is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by xtothez
[15:56] <XtoTheZ> flame them on the flaming forums, they ban you
[15:57] <XtoTheZ> provide facts for your claims, you're wrong
[15:57] <XtoTheZ> the entire board is retarded
[15:57] <XtoTheZ> my other account got banned for posting rolleyes.gif
[15:57] <XtoTheZ> no warning
[15:57] <XtoTheZ> just banned
[15:57] <XtoTheZ> my current account was warned for posting coherant arguements in an "attempt to start ****"
[15:59] <XtoTheZ> DF3 is just a bunch of inbred retarded rednecks with no capacity for intelligent conversation, and an overwhelming desire to flame anything different to them
[15:59] <XtoTheZ> they aren't worth my time or effort
[15:59] <XtoTheZ> **** them
For some reason i am not banned yet \o/ and im being a total ass
<meaple> I want 2 c ur cum
<Pyr0> patience young padowan
<AliasX> oh jeasus
<AliasX> this channel did turn gay
*** yahwe ([email protected]) has joined channel #forums
<Oye> that cant be a coincidence
<meaple> he heard you
AliasX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Dec 2002, 18:18   #17
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
made me laugh and i wish i hadnt deleted it now but saved it for future use....- JJ
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Dec 2002, 18:19   #18
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Just when I thought things were claming down b$ has to show what an idiot he is and how he actually want trouble not for it to stop
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew
wakey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Dec 2002, 18:19   #19
menth0l
dim like a fox

menth0l is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by AliasX
For some reason i am not banned yet \o/ and im being a total ass

Yes same here.

I'm flaming B$ as much as i can.

Apparently only well thought-out posts critisizing him get you banned.
---------------
ph33r TPE plz. thxbye.
menth0l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Dec 2002, 18:22   #20
Androme

Quote:
Originally posted by wakey
Just when I thought things were claming down b$ has to show what an idiot he is and how he actually want trouble not for it to stop
I read one of your quotes pointing this out and I thought it was constructed fairly well.
Unread 17 Dec 2002, 18:25   #21
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by Androme
I read one of your quotes pointing this out and I thought it was constructed fairly well.
Oh dear, best say goodbye to that account then...
das blinkenlights!!!
Unread 17 Dec 2002, 18:33   #22
Androme

Quote:
Originally posted by Gayle28uk
Oh dear, best say goodbye to that account then...
I've been warned already :/
Unread 17 Dec 2002, 18:53   #23
sayonara
Shai Halud

sayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nice
Stupid tarded American modding Europeans off a .co.uk server?

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

If it were a reasonable and intelligent American that would of course be different. But B$ appears to be as full of bile as the rest of them while he sits there fondling his new penis extension.

Has anyone met a member from Jolt yet who they actually genuinely like?
Unread 17 Dec 2002, 19:03   #24
Androme

sayonara - it's the DF3.net community and B$ that is the problem

while the main msg from the whole of the Jolt community has been that of "PA being twats" - because of our first week of crap - but the DF3 community has completely blown it out of proportion, by deciding to foreplay with kiddy insults in reponse to lengthy, well constructed and thought about replies
Unread 17 Dec 2002, 19:03   #25
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by sayonara
Has anyone met a member from Jolt yet who they actually genuinely like?
To be honest?

No!

Although I HAD a good impression of HellDog the first two days, but somehow he acts so childish.

I don't think you'd ever make friends on that board as it's not active enough. This board (GD in particular) is so incredibly active (or has been in the past) that about everyone knows everyone. Add to that that everyone can get along quite well and you have a community that is hard to break apart.

Unread 17 Dec 2002, 19:06   #26
sayonara
Shai Halud

sayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nice
Structural, I'm surprised you of all people haven't met anyone you like, especially after all your hard work.

They must all be partially sighted or something.
Unread 17 Dec 2002, 19:07   #27
sayonara
Shai Halud

HURRAH!

I just got banned for flaming Leshy

No warning of course.
Unread 17 Dec 2002, 19:07   #28
Androme

the moral of this story:

Planetarion Mods are actually better at what they do on a scale that is unmeasurable, compared to that of another moderating group
Unread 17 Dec 2002, 19:08   #29
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Oi, fs, no need to spam the flames board. If you're looking to get banned, just stop posting there - if you are going to spam rather than actually use the board what it's for, then you deserve to get banned.

And sayonara, that wasn't flaming, that was spamming, which is strictly forbidden on the flame boards. Congratulations, you're now one of the PA morons that got themselves deleted for a justified reason
Unread 17 Dec 2002, 19:09   #30
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
i'm gonna refrain from saying 'i told you so'
no wait.. i'm not

I TOLD YOU SO

you got what you deserved.. you went there to start ****. i TOLD you that you'd get banned.. but you seemed to think you were invincible. i told you wakey got banned there for flaming, you obviously didn't listen.
you tested B$, and he fired back.

was it fair? no, i agree he's abusing his powers. is it helping the situation at all?? NOT ****ING LIKELY.

why can't you guys just leave them alone? going over there and arguing the same point over and over (which is obviously NOT getting through to them) is just a waste of time and energy. just don't bother.
Unread 17 Dec 2002, 19:09   #31
sayonara
Shai Halud

Just testing Gayle's theory Leshy.

Don't panic, they have no idea whether I am PA, DF3 or 'other'.
Unread 17 Dec 2002, 19:12   #32
Androme

Quote:
Originally posted by Aryn
<snip>
Did you know B$ specifically insulted some of our mods including you in a thread which has now *suddenly* disappeared?
Unread 17 Dec 2002, 19:13   #33
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Right.

If B$ now bans deerbarn and wakey as well, I will be in complete agreement with him, as both of you are breaking the rules knowingly and deserve what you've got coming. Which is a ban.

B$ may be an incompetent moderator, biased and with an inflated ego bigger than a hot air balloon, but he has banned several people with very good reason. Adding yourself to that group is plainly stupid.
Unread 17 Dec 2002, 19:16   #34
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Structural, I'm surprised you of all people haven't met anyone you like, especially after all your hard work.

They must all be partially sighted or something.
Perhaps it's just me who is kinda in love with this particular community

But no, seriously, they can all say that I'm a good guy and like me and stuff, but that doesn't make me like them.
It's probably because of the common ideas of the PA community over there.
If they call the "Planetarion peeps" twats they call ME a twat because I see myself, more than anything else, a part of the PA community.
As long as they are not willing to put their generalisations aside I want nothing to do with them.
(and yes, I know I generalise when I say everyone of Jolt generalises, but hey, I guess it's infectious)
Unread 17 Dec 2002, 19:17   #35
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
what leshy said
Unread 17 Dec 2002, 19:24   #36
Nusselt
share the <3

Mr Gonkster was nice to me so ive stayed out of DF3 flame fests.

Unread 17 Dec 2002, 19:24   #37
Androme

he's banned wakey already (again)

I think the motto of this is all is not to trust Aryn ever again <- oh the irony! :rolleyes:

I think all that's needed now is that B$ apologises, unbans everyone and gets deprived of banning permissions on other forums
Unread 17 Dec 2002, 19:28   #38
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by Leshy
Right.

If B$ now bans deerbarn and wakey as well, I will be in complete agreement with him, as both of you are breaking the rules knowingly and deserve what you've got coming. Which is a ban.

B$ may be an incompetent moderator, biased and with an inflated ego bigger than a hot air balloon, but he has banned several people with very good reason. Adding yourself to that group is plainly stupid.
It wasnt intentional breaking the rules by me though leshy...i was taking part ina number of discusions that werent anything to do with the PA DF3 war.....I saw all the threads were closed and thought perhaps hed banned me from the forum. I posted the thread to see if that was the case and immediatly went to delete it...wasnt quite quick enough
The Farnborough Crew
Unread 17 Dec 2002, 19:28   #39
Aryn
Happy

huh?
i told her NOT to go on the df3 forums or she'd be banned
i was right.
so she SHOULD have trusted me on that one.

unless you mean you all want to be banned
Unread 17 Dec 2002, 19:29   #40
wakey
Hamster

Quote:
Originally posted by Androme
Did you know B$ specifically insulted some of our mods including you in a thread which has now *suddenly* disappeared?
That thread dissapeared becuase i asked him to remove that and his ban thread to try and stop the trouble...However he removed the one with the incrimanting evidence agaisng df3 but left a thread so the argumnets continued
The Farnborough Crew
Unread 17 Dec 2002, 19:36   #41
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Psi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the rough
Hrm, now I'm banned too ... ah well, B$ is a complete moron, now I have to register another account to watch all this moronic bahaviour!
I SAVED THE FLAG CODE THOUGH \o/!
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r31-32 [CT] - r33-35 [DLR] - r36 [VsN] - r37 [???]
r45-46 [FAnG]
Psi_K is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Dec 2002, 19:39   #42
sayonara
Shai Halud

Quote:
Originally posted by Psi_K
Hrm, now I'm banned too ... ah well, B$ is a complete moron, now I have to register another account to watch all this moronic bahaviour!
I SAVED THE FLAG CODE THOUGH \o/!
No, you don't have to sign up again.

Click on 'register', and it will tell you that you have already been a member. Click on the last link in that text to edit profile.

Then click on 'logout'.

Will clear all cookies
Unread 17 Dec 2002, 19:41   #43
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Quote:
from: http://forums.jolt.co.uk/showthread....0&pagenumber=2

Quote:
Originally posted by Gonkster
Just stay away from the df3 forum and you'll get along fine.
I don't see what the prob is really, don't even see why this thread is 3 pages long.
First to react to the "why is this thing 3 pages long" statement:

Planetarion people want to DISCUSS. And discuss extensively.

But that aside.... there have, in my opinion, been mainly problems between DF3.et and Planetarion. The rest of Jolt has little to do with this.
Basically things started to get out of hand when the first "let's get those Planetarion twats off Jolt" thread appeared on the DF3 chat forum. Things like "we have to unite with all of Jolt to kill them" (or something like that) statements were made in that thread.
You cannot blame any Planetarion person to react to that. Even it being on DF3.net forums doesn't give anyone the right to tell PA to stay out of it. When one sees the oportunity to defend oneself, one shall.

All nice and dandy, but with that little flamewar started PA people started to make comments that weren't liked by the DF3 lot. Ofcourse, many were flames and useless remarks that I'm not going into here.

next step was the moving of that particular thread to the "flaming and countrybashing" forum in the DF3 section. The war continued.
As far as I can recall some planetarion people were banned then FROM THE ENTIRE JOLT for making valid statements against B$ (hell, I'm not even sure it started with B$, I will give some reference a bit later).

OFCOURSE, people reacted heavilly to this and they were pointing out that there was NO REASON for B$ to ban people from THE WHOLE OF JOLT because of a valid statement made on the FLAMING AND BASHING forum of DF3.NET....
The result was MORE people were banned because ONLY (ONLY, yes ONLY, don't you dare to miss this one word) pointing out that it wasn't nescesary to BAN someone from the WHOLE OF JOLT because of a mild complaint on a FLAMING AND BASHING forum.

You can read it yourself:

http://forums.jolt.co.uk/showthread....hreadid=129531
http://forums.jolt.co.uk/showthread....hreadid=129210
http://forums.jolt.co.uk/showthread....hreadid=129585

This is also in your PM box BTW (in a few seconds)... act the way you like. I have told what I saw.
Rule #1: act nice to the people who have power, be civil
Rule #2: never use too few words to plea your case
Rule #3: remain objective, never show you have a grudge against a particular person or that you choose sides

I don't believe any of you would make a good politician
Structural Integrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Dec 2002, 19:42   #44
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Psi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
No, you don't have to sign up again.

Click on 'register', and it will tell you that you have already been a member. Click on the last link in that text to edit profile.

Then click on 'logout'.

Will clear all cookies
Realized that after, thx though
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r45-46 [FAnG]
Unread 17 Dec 2002, 19:46   #45
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Quote:
Originally posted by Structural Integrity

Rule #1: act nice to the people who have power, be civil
Rule #2: never use too few words to plea your case
Rule #3: remain objective, never show you have a grudge against a particular person or that you choose sides

I don't believe any of you would make a good politician
Dictatorships are bad
That's what you're seeing over there, B$ throwing a fit ever time one of the PA guys out thinks him, and he's extremely quick to resort to the ban button.
Most of the people aren't holding a grudge against him, just against his pathetic modding abilities.
Getting banned because of flaming someone on a FLAME FORUM of all places is truely pathetic imo.
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r45-46 [FAnG]
Unread 17 Dec 2002, 19:48   #46
wakey
Hamster

if anyone of you want to complain about a ban pm me and i'll send you his email address which he posted on the jolt forums as a way to do so
The Farnborough Crew
Unread 17 Dec 2002, 19:52   #47
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Quote:
Originally posted by Psi_K
Dictatorships are bad
That's what you're seeing over there, B$ throwing a fit ever time one of the PA guys out thinks him, and he's extremely quick to resort to the ban button.
Most of the people aren't holding a grudge against him, just against his pathetic modding abilities.
Getting banned because of flaming someone on a FLAME FORUM of all places is truely pathetic imo.
Yes, but if you want to get something done by an admin you don't bash on his door like "HE'S A PATHETIC MOD ARG HELP HELP, WE PA PEOPLE WERE NICE" etc etc....
You remain civil, polite and clear about your case. That way the admin sees you're trying your best and are not particulary biased.
Random bantering will only give a "I don't give a damn about your case" mentality, we wouldn't want that, would we?
Unread 17 Dec 2002, 20:08   #48
Idi

We should form a club.
Unread 17 Dec 2002, 20:13   #49
Sardaukar
Shallow

Sardaukar is a glorious beacon of lightSardaukar is a glorious beacon of lightSardaukar is a glorious beacon of lightSardaukar is a glorious beacon of lightSardaukar is a glorious beacon of lightSardaukar is a glorious beacon of light
'heh'

Trying to find SoKeM's phone number, went to school with the muppet and he's been working at jolt for the past 4-5 years

this should be fun

8 Arrakiss 1:2:2 1869 26.837.330

Planetarion -> Psytrance Cmon guys its easy
Sardaukar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Dec 2002, 20:27   #50
Gayle29uk
Bitch

He's locked the entire forum now
das blinkenlights!!!