User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 17 Dec 2002, 15:46   #1
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute
Your first time..

Where was it? parents house, friends house, back of volkswagon etc

=[DJ Bass]=
Unread 17 Dec 2002, 15:48   #2
Sardaukar
Shallow

Sardaukar is a glorious beacon of lightSardaukar is a glorious beacon of lightSardaukar is a glorious beacon of lightSardaukar is a glorious beacon of lightSardaukar is a glorious beacon of lightSardaukar is a glorious beacon of light
cardiff \o/

8 Arrakiss 1:2:2 1869 26.837.330

Planetarion -> Psytrance Cmon guys its easy
Sardaukar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Dec 2002, 15:52   #3
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
erm, I was 17 I guess, or maybe just 18, whatever.

In the loge room of my m8's girlfriends appartment, I was nervous as ****.
Unread 17 Dec 2002, 15:54   #4
Ðiscorporation

Quote:
Originally posted by SilverSmoke
erm, I was 17 I guess, or maybe just 18, whatever.

In the loge room of my m8's girlfriends appartment, I was nervous as ****.
Lo Silvar

Unread 17 Dec 2002, 15:55   #5
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
heh why the sad face?
Unread 17 Dec 2002, 15:56   #6
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by SilverSmoke
heh why the sad face?
He remembers it too
spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das
rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch
das blinkenlights!!!
Gayle29uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Dec 2002, 16:00   #7
Ðiscorporation

Quote:
Originally posted by Gayle28uk
He remembers it too
I wasn't nervous at all
the sad face was irrelevant, really =\
Unread 17 Dec 2002, 16:40   #8
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place
well it depends on what you mean by 'first time' there around 4 first times for me

the first first two times i kind of finished before it had started, infact i came just about the time my girlfriend touched my penis! does that count as sex?? the third time i made it all the way and lasted 2 thrusts! \/

the fourth time was what i would call the first time and was in my ex gf bedroom. She dumped me 2 months later cowbitchslagwhore