User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 11 Dec 2002, 23:47   #1
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Is my flat odd?

We just made a complete christmas dinner as we were stuck for anything to do tonight.
The turkey was one of the semi-done cook in an hour jobbys, but everything else was propper. It all seems too civilised for uni (except for the minor scuffle when the guys from the flat across from us tried to climb in the window and nick our plastic santa).

*burp*

Unread 11 Dec 2002, 23:49   #2
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
That sounded nice.
I want some christmas food.
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Dec 2002, 23:58   #3
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I forgot to mention.
Xmas dinner (turkey, 4 veg, roast potatoes, 2 types of stuffing, cranberry sauce, gravy, some nice sticky chocolate cake, some after eight mints and even some crackers & parteh poppers) grand total: £4.50 each (there's 6 of us).

BEAT THAT!

\o/
Unread 12 Dec 2002, 01:29   #4
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
no stranger than cooking wild boar. whch a friend and I did once.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Dec 2002, 12:03   #5
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little
Quote:
Originally posted by Radical Edward
no stranger than cooking wild boar. whch a friend and I did once.
Did you gun it down in cold-blood yourself?

(That christmas dinner sounded good, btw.)
Unread 12 Dec 2002, 12:45   #6
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
Christmas dinner?!
It's the 12th of december FFS!!!
Unread 12 Dec 2002, 13:01   #7
Skitz Mickz

i want a chrissy dinner, but we shall have ours on the beach in 30C heat!!! \o/ w00t!!
Unread 12 Dec 2002, 13:40   #8
Euphoria

Well we have 1 asian who has to eat special meat , the other is a veggie who dun eat any meat! Then there is me, my girlfriend and a girl who can eat meat. We have a speciall shelf for the asian who eats special halal meat bcos she thinks the meat in the fridge might drip blood or something?!?!?!?

She has her special spundge and special place to put dishes cos she dun want the stuff near plates that have had meat on?!?!?!?!?
Unread 12 Dec 2002, 15:26   #9
clx

clx is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by meglamaniac
I forgot to mention.
Xmas dinner (turkey, 4 veg, roast potatoes, 2 types of stuffing, cranberry sauce, gravy, some nice sticky chocolate cake, some after eight mints and even some crackers & parteh poppers) grand total: £4.50 each (there's 6 of us).

BEAT THAT!

\o/
aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh
students, the masters of making VERY little go a LONG way

* * * * PA-VETRAN - rounds 1 through 9 and still sticking at it * * * *

- alliance-less coz no one wubs me

It is always funny untill some one gets hurt... Then it's freeking Hysterical!

Last edited by clx; 12 Dec 2002 at 18:05.
clx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Dec 2002, 17:54   #10
Sardaukar
Shallow

Sardaukar is a glorious beacon of lightSardaukar is a glorious beacon of lightSardaukar is a glorious beacon of lightSardaukar is a glorious beacon of lightSardaukar is a glorious beacon of lightSardaukar is a glorious beacon of light
we cooked a sheep once, on the beach, it was ace

8 Arrakiss 1:2:2 1869 26.837.330

Planetarion -> Psytrance Cmon guys its easy
Sardaukar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Dec 2002, 18:10   #11
poshphil
Little Bitch

poshphil is an unknown quantity at this point
um i did a roast dinner for 5 of us, and it cost possibly no more than 7 quid for the whole thing.

and there was enough left to pick at for a few days after
Unread 12 Dec 2002, 18:50   #12
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point
i'll be having my christmas dinner on christmas day
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Dec 2002, 23:54   #13
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

SYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better place
I cooked christmas dinner (with a little bit of help) for my house/flat last monday for around £2.50 a head (discounting drink) which i didn't think was bad...we had turkey (the biggest that would fit in our miniscule oven, and it was a "bit" of a squash), mashed and roast (well, slightly charred) potatoes, yorkshire puddings (don't fecking ask), sprouts, carrots, stuffing (microwaved, no oven space ) and apple sauce (same person who wanted yorkshire puddings...)
There were meant to be 4 of us cooking (out of 12) which would have been ok. One was ill (fair enough), one had to play football (not an important game or anything, just a kickabout...grr) and the other guy did help, but was about as much use as a very un-useful thing being particularly un-useful
Amen
Unread 13 Dec 2002, 00:45   #14
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute
megla, save me when i got to uni.

i can't cook.

KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Dec 2002, 02:48   #15
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

I didn't cook.
I washed up.

My standard "evening meal" at uni goes like this:
* Some kind of pre-prepared meat from the freezer (usually whatever's been on offer at the local sainsburies) - today it was Chargrilled Chicken.
* Oven chips
* Some easy to prepare veg (baked beans, frozen peas, etc).
* Something chocolatey afterwards (ie. a couple of twixes or summat)

Trust me, there's no need to bugger about with "proper" cooking. It's can be slightly cheaper, but equally it can sometimes be more expensive (especially if you buy some mince, for example, use some of it, then forget about it for 2 weeks - oops).

One thing. Don't slide to microwave meals. They're expensive, they looks like sheit, and they don't taste much better either.
What I said above takes about 20 mins to prepare, which is fine by me.
If I'm feeling especially lazy I just buy a refrigerated thin 'n crispy pizza (cooks in 8 mins).

Unread 13 Dec 2002, 02:55   #16
poshphil
Little Bitch

poshphil is an unknown quantity at this point
nice easy /cheap foo'd:

cheap as **** frozen mince

cook this. add tinned tomatoes, then stuff like a stock cube and herbs to whatever taste you like.

cook some pasta.

takes about 10 minutes in total if you boil the water for the pasta in a kettle first.

i cooked the whole roast d'0inner myslef too
Unread 13 Dec 2002, 03:00   #17
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

Forgot to mention.
Line up a nice episode of some series you like to watch while you eat. Perfection.
I'm working my way through 24 atm (which I have on DVD. I'm up to disc 5 of 6). If your uni has some kind of unofficial fileshare network like ours (a Direct Connect hub here, with about 6Tb of data and rising) you'l be able to find all sorts of stuff. We've got the complete set of all the Friends shows, the same for Futurama, and for Scrubs, pretty much all the Simpsons episodes, etc etc.
Given that it downloads at about 700k/sec, you can have a 30 min episode of something in about 3 minutes, and a full movie in 15.
Who needs blockbuster?

Unread 13 Dec 2002, 17:40   #18
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Quote:
Originally posted by meglamaniac
Forgot to mention.
Line up a nice episode of some series you like to watch while you eat. Perfection.
I'm working my way through 24 atm (which I have on DVD. I'm up to disc 5 of 6). If your uni has some kind of unofficial fileshare network like ours (a Direct Connect hub here, with about 6Tb of data and rising) you'l be able to find all sorts of stuff. We've got the complete set of all the Friends shows, the same for Futurama, and for Scrubs, pretty much all the Simpsons episodes, etc etc.
Given that it downloads at about 700k/sec, you can have a 30 min episode of something in about 3 minutes, and a full movie in 15.
Who needs blockbuster?

B*astards..heh,cant afford to live on campus,hence no DSL line

I have to pay for things such as films and dvd's and a TV Cable heh.
Good idea with the whole christmas dinner though...think I may leave it till it's actually christmas,it's one of the few things that makes christmas day bearable for me.

Must try to win myself a Turkey and Ham in all these christmas draw's and card games that are going on...

Although I'd then have to buy a pot the cook the giant ham in..
(Plus I think I'd be eating Turkey and Ham sandwitches for about 4 months after)

Maybe I'll give it a miss then heh
Unread 14 Dec 2002, 11:42   #19
inf
Banned

inf is an unknown quantity at this point
megla you have a second christmas dinner when there are millions of starving adults and children in this world!

nice one
inf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Dec 2002, 20:21   #20
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

Quote:
Originally posted by inf
nice one
I thought so.

For all those "i'm waiting for xmas" people, it wasn't that we wanted xmas dinner so desperately that we simply had to have it early - we just wanted to do summat "nice" before we all went home (I go tomorrow, everyone else has gone) and that seemed like a good idea.

Unread 15 Dec 2002, 03:10   #21
Ice-Lady
Pandoras Box of filth

Ice-Lady has a spectacular aura aboutIce-Lady has a spectacular aura aboutIce-Lady has a spectacular aura about
Damnit! I just spent £130 on Xmas food today
Ice-Lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Dec 2002, 03:13   #22
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

Bwahahaa!

*cough*
Unread 15 Dec 2002, 03:25   #23
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road
we did it as well

cost around £13 a head, including booze

i did most the cooking

and we had a chicken, that was fresh

i did about 1/2 the cooking and another one of my roomates phil did the other half

My Girlfriend did exactly the same with her housemates last week, i said hi to them afterwards as i just came back from work

then came the um...*cough* usual thing afterwards
Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote