Round 80 - Crash and Burn
Round 80 - Crash and Burn completed earlier this evening, with the End of Round Ceremony (EoRC) following swiftly afterwards at 21:00 GMT for an hour in #planetarion. It's available in our EoRC sectionn
of the portal.
Havoc setup has been completed as follows:
- All researches completed
- 500 million resources total (split over metal/crystal/eonium according to race)
- 3000 asteroids total (split over metal/crystal/eonium according to race)
- 30 of each factory, 30 wave amplifiers, 50 security centres and 30 of each refinery ADDED to each planet
- Fleets recalled
- XP kept
- Asteroid mining limits increased to 8 million asteroids total
- Maximum construction limit set at 800 constructions
- Ticks set at every 15 minutes.
- Alliances will be reset and set to a limit of 20 members. Anyone is welcome to join any new alliance they wish (or any existing alliance)
Havoc will start at 09:00 GMT on Saturday, 2nd March and continue until Thursday, 14th March at 20:00 GMT.
Round 81 signups will open on Friday, 15th March at 20:00 GMT.
Round 81 Ticks will start Friday, 22nd March at 20:00 GMT and continue for 7 weeks until Friday 10th May.
Changes for this round will be announced at a later date. Stats will be final for signups.
Originally Posted By Appocomaster