User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > Programming and Discussion > Hardware and Tech Support
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 20 Aug 2005, 14:05   #1
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend
Need a monitor

I'm going to be needing a monitor for my new comp (when i get around to buying and building it). I'd like it to be 17" and preferbly TFT for <£100 (unlikely i know, so i could settle for a 15" TFT) or a 17" CRT. If you know of any decent screens within my price range i'd appreciate it very much
We shall remember them.
Demon Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Aug 2005, 21:22   #2
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Need a monitor

I think if you are willing to spend a little bit more you might find what you're looking for, couple of sites to get you started:

http://www.computerscomputers.co.uk/....aspx?CatID=91
http://www.pcicom.co.uk/prodlist.asp?lastcatid=75&q=1
djbass is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Aug 2005, 21:36   #3
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

http://www.dabs.com/uk/channels/hard...quicklinx=3SF4

Thats about the cheapest 15" TFT i could find in a quick search. Dont think you'll get a 17" one under £135. You can pick a 17" CRT up for £50 upwards by the looks of it.
Unread 20 Aug 2005, 23:26   #4
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend

cheers, but when my dad gets back from where ever he is i'm going to see if i can borrow the flatscreen he's more than likely not going to be using
We shall remember them.
Demon Dave is offline   Reply With Quote