User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Recruitment

Unread 18 Mar 2014, 14:12   #1
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute
Insomnia Reunion

As some might know, Insomnia will be having a fun reunion round to catch up and have a laugh with old friends. We have managed to gather a fair bunch of the old chaps, but there are still many we havent been able to contact due to lack of and/or outdated contact info. Therefore I hope we might catch the attention of a few more through the forums Now I have PMed quite some here, but Ziw made me realise not everyone bothers to log in, so if you see this and is an old Insomniac, do contact us on irc for info And dont be heartbroken we havent personally sent you the heart/chocolate invitation!

Sincerely
Jonas

Retired
Jonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Mar 2014, 16:33   #2
aif
old spy

aif has a spectacular aura aboutaif has a spectacular aura about
Re: Insomnia Reunion

;-) gl and have fun Insomnia.
aif is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Mar 2014, 19:10   #3
Illuvatar
Mastermind

Illuvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the rough
Re: Insomnia Reunion

and where is my private access?

Community Leader
Illuvatar is offline   Reply With Quote