User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 25 Feb 2012, 19:20   #51
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: How (and why) Planetarion fails

and then saturday slowly turned into sunday, and planetarion kept rolling like it'd been doing for years.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Feb 2012, 22:58   #52
Vladel
Retired

Vladel is just really niceVladel is just really niceVladel is just really niceVladel is just really niceVladel is just really nice
Re: How (and why) Planetarion fails

I started in round 2 and left after Legion quit the game and ended up coming back after looking for some old chums on Irc on what rounds i'm not even sure.
PA was awesome when i started and it was something all of my mates were playing also and it was a thing to talk about and slowly they all started leaving one by one due to other things. When i came back for my second run it was very different but i had alot of folk around that kept it interesting for me.

I decided to retire when i was in bed with the woman i had only known a month or so that in 2 months i am going to marry. I was waiting for a text to launch attack fleets and i remember wondering wether this whole thing was worth it.
I've never taken heroin but i know people that have done so and have been addicted and i think planetarion is similar because your friends get you into it and it's all great fun etc but when your mates start to see the light and your left doing something with people you don't know and your mates won't talk to you aboiut it or are uninterested, you feel like a fool and you never understand it until you leave yourself.

You may ask then why do i keep my nick active and pop on irc every so often? well firstly it took four years to the old legion channel irc access from Willzzz and secondly, when i have kids i may have some sleepless nights so i might as well do something..............

Rnd 26-32 Jenova Denial (BC) Newdawn (HC)

Rnd 33 Retired
Vladel is offline   Reply With Quote