User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 25 Jul 2005, 11:53   #1
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
My first thread while at work

hoorah! This is an historic milestone, my first thread on GD while i should be working. Marvellous.

Anyway, the job seems easy enough, but instead of "ranging" about i appear to be stuck in the office helping people with excel and updating the website. Which isn't too bad, seem to have a lot of freedom. Hence the post.

Sadly, all i seem to have to do for the rest of today is to input survey data into Excel, which is actually more of a pain in the arse than it should be. I was using a lovely survey manipulation program called SPSS whilst at uni, and it now feels as if ive been pulled back in time to using an archaic awkward program

also...

i now appear to work a 9-5 office job, kill me now