User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 9 Dec 2008, 15:00   #51
Kree

Kree is a glorious beacon of lightKree is a glorious beacon of lightKree is a glorious beacon of lightKree is a glorious beacon of lightKree is a glorious beacon of light
Re: 5:3

sorry, not playing for some rounds, but from c200 Reese can´t defend her own alliance members...

so here comes my question:

how can an alliance HC!!!!!! make such a selfish and pretty stupid move?

VenoX?
back in the days i hced my own alliances (in some clones) i would have kicked a member for such a move, not even thinking what i would have done with another one from the hc team doing such a thing...
how can you accept such a move?

what has PA become to nowadays...

and Wishmaster - it doesn´t need a l33t alliance, it would just need an alliance that WANTS to fight a war with all consequences...( 3 fleet attacks, fleet catches, active scanning/jgping, attacks being jpged every tick and members recall if def early to resend etc. etc.)
Unread 9 Dec 2008, 15:32   #52
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kree View Post

and Wishmaster - it doesn´t need a l33t alliance, it would just need an alliance that WANTS to fight a war with all consequences...( 3 fleet attacks, fleet catches, active scanning/jgping, attacks being jpged every tick and members recall if def early to resend etc. etc.)
no alliance seem willing / competent enough to do that these days.

sad thing, but true.

Basicly, denial have given up, and when I asked why they allowed it, they said: what else is there to do? and why not.
They dont seem to care much apparntly

and shes a girl so no one will dare to say anything!

<3 reese

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2008, 15:43   #53
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of

<3 Reese

Last edited by eksero; 9 Dec 2008 at 16:53.
eksero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2008, 17:23   #54
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

What we can conclude from this post are the following:

Denial are incompetant
Reese is selfish
Demontrix is useless + selfish
JungleMuffin in jealous
Kila is a fag
JBG is always right

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2008, 17:52   #55
ellonweb

ellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant future

Oh great and all knowing CBA, how we admire and appreciate your wonderful insights!
ellonweb is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2008, 17:54   #56
Light
You've Seen The Light
Speed Cards Champion

Light has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond repute

I s'ppose Denial can use the excuse that they are playing for planet ranks now.. and Reese exiling gave her a better chance at finishing higher
Light is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2008, 18:09   #57
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA View Post
What we can conclude from this post are the following:

Denial are incompetant
Reese is selfish
Demontrix is useless + selfish
JungleMuffin in jealous
Kila is a fag
JBG is always right
hm
Unread 9 Dec 2008, 18:13   #58
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute

And that log is supposed to contribute to what?
Unread 9 Dec 2008, 18:13   #59
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Making CBA look like an idiot?

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2008, 18:14   #60
Vladel
Retired

Vladel is just really niceVladel is just really niceVladel is just really niceVladel is just really niceVladel is just really nice

Wishmaster in all fairness ascendancy were a mile behind until two weeks of p targetting on denial by 3 alliances. If it wasn't for the blind stupidity of the other two (and good move btw), ascendancy would not have come anywhere near denial.

Rnd 26-32 Jenova Denial (BC) Newdawn (HC)

Rnd 33 Retired
Vladel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2008, 18:17   #61
Nestorn
-||-

Nestorn has a spectacular aura aboutNestorn has a spectacular aura aboutNestorn has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
dont bother with this guy JBG, clearly retarded
You should know, King of all retards... even if ur 5 ur acts wouldnt excuse you.

And i see this game is going to die after r30 So lets make the best out of next round
Unread 9 Dec 2008, 18:23   #62
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vladel View Post
Wishmaster in all fairness ascendancy were a mile behind until two weeks of p targetting on denial by 3 alliances. If it wasn't for the blind stupidity of the other two (and good move btw), ascendancy would not have come anywhere near denial.
We have always been an alliance that needs a bit of time to get rolling. I have no idea why this is so, but history shows it to be true. That said, I'm pretty sure Wishmaster is not speaking exclusively about this round when he talks about dominance. You don't have to look further than last round to see what Ascendancy are able to do, if enough people choose to participate actively.

Unread 9 Dec 2008, 18:24   #63
Nestorn
-||-

Nestorn has a spectacular aura aboutNestorn has a spectacular aura aboutNestorn has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishmaster View Post

I actually thought there would be a competition this round, with denial. But the uselessness from them, and the other alliances shocked me yet again.
Ascendancy didnt want any competition, hence why they have used so much propaganda. If ascendancy wanted competition, they should have brought the fight up against denial without having to use several other allys to ptarget with em. Then again, there is always the next round, until this game dies of political boredom.
Unread 9 Dec 2008, 18:25   #64
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PA OVERVIEW ROUND 30
Welcome to planetarion round 30: It can't get any more shit than last round ...

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2008, 18:28   #65
Vladel
Retired

Vladel is just really niceVladel is just really niceVladel is just really niceVladel is just really niceVladel is just really nice

Round 30 name suggestion - The final nail in the coffin

Rnd 33 Retired
Unread 9 Dec 2008, 18:30   #66
Goatsemaster
Just like science!

Goatsemaster is a glorious beacon of lightGoatsemaster is a glorious beacon of lightGoatsemaster is a glorious beacon of lightGoatsemaster is a glorious beacon of lightGoatsemaster is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nestorn View Post
Denial didnt want any competition, hence why they have used so much propaganda. If denial wanted competition, they should have brought the fight up against ascendancy without having to use several other allys to ptarget with em. Then again, there is always the next round, until this game dies of political boredom.
Both statements are true, neither is actually of any relevance. Rounds are too short to fight one on one wars.
Unread 9 Dec 2008, 18:34   #67
qebab
The Original Carebear

Quote:
Ascendancy didnt want any competition, hence why they have used so much propaganda. If ascendancy wanted competition, they should have brought the fight up against denial without having to use several other allys to ptarget with em. Then again, there is always the next round, until this game dies of political boredom.
If Denial were a better alliance, they would have ensured that they didn't end up in a situation where they were being attacked by 4 alliances without receiving any help. Military strength is not all there is to it, playing that way, you lose many interesting aspects of the game. Let's face it, this game isn't wildly interesting in itself, it's all the people here, and the dynamics of the groups of people that makes it cool. By putting yourself on the political sideline, you lose out.

And, what's wrong about not wanting competition? Some people would say that it's a more clever way of winning a round, and after all, we did get our super-military-power-win last round. Some people are actually affected by playing a round like that, it's actually possible to get outright tired of it.

I don't think any coordinated effort was made to avoid war, or to make propaganda, but I might be wrong.

Unread 9 Dec 2008, 18:35   #68
Nestorn
-||-

Quote:
Originally Posted by ******master View Post
Im a ascendancy player who likes to have fun with quotes
Unread 9 Dec 2008, 18:37   #69
Nestorn
-||-

Quote:
Originally Posted by qebab View Post
If Denial were a better alliance, they would have ensured that they didn't end up in a situation where they were being attacked by 4 alliances without receiving any help. Military strength is not all there is to it, playing that way, you lose many interesting aspects of the game. Let's face it, this game isn't wildly interesting in itself, it's all the people here, and the dynamics of the groups of people that makes it cool. By putting yourself on the political sideline, you lose out.

And, what's wrong about not wanting competition? Some people would say that it's a more clever way of winning a round, and after all, we did get our super-military-power-win last round. Some people are actually affected by playing a round like that, it's actually possible to get outright tired of it.

I don't think any coordinated effort was made to avoid war, or to make propaganda, but I might be wrong.
I think ur missing the point here dude? Wishmaster was complaining about the competition, even tho we all know you girls didnt want any competition.

I'll give you this cactus to play with, incase u get stuck while thinking it through
Unread 9 Dec 2008, 18:38   #70
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

Or an alternative roundname:
Round 30: Lets just let Asc win again!

With current alliance HC's I doubt there'll be a round in the future that Asc doesn't win tbh, not even last rounds demonstration by Asc was enough to convince certain people that Asc needed to be hit hard, early and for a long long time this round to ensure they wouldn't roll to victory again.

Instead they decided to p-target the only real competition Asc had for 2-3 weeks and hand them the win again.

gg

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2008, 18:46   #71
Vladel
Retired

The best alliance aint winning for sure

Rnd 33 Retired
Unread 9 Dec 2008, 18:49   #72
Nestorn
-||-

Quote:
Well, they might be the best, i wont discuss that im affraid. But then again, they never get tested either. If ascendancy was the only ally ptargeting Denial, im pretty sure Denial would be hitting back on ascendancy with ptargeting.
But i cant be arsed to talk more about how thing could have ended up, if not all the hatred for one and love for another plays a factor would play in.
Unread 9 Dec 2008, 19:00   #73
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

If we win this round, we're the best. if not, then not. It's not complicated.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2008, 19:03   #74
xplizit
-> Rydel

xplizit can only hope to improve

<3 Reese
Unread 9 Dec 2008, 19:16   #75
stay_posi
optimist

stay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
If ascendancy was the only ally ptargeting Denial, im pretty sure Denial would be hitting back on ascendancy with ptargeting.
denial really bringing the big guns to PD

Quote:
Originally Posted by VenoX View Post
Your attempts to be e-cool have been noted and laughed off as terrible.
stay_posi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2008, 19:31   #76
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

god, where to begin.

First of all,asc got like 90% of the competent players in planetarion. -fact-
We win a round now where we really dont bother trying. This round is nothing compered to last, in regards to activity in asc.
The only one bothering is JBG, which once again...seems to be enough. 1 guy sorting everything, getting people on to send. Hes a machine Where he finds motivation is beyond me.

Those who know anythinig about pa, knows that value plays a bigger and bigger role in regards to score as the round progresses. Even Wolf can be top10 the first week if he xp hoes from the start. Winning PA is all about planet maintenance. Never loose fleet - win.
Asc seems to be the best alliance not suiciding, making stupid mistakes - ( back to the fact that we got the best players )

Saying that the best alliances wont win is just retarded. We didnt ride a fence to be #1. We took advantage of other alliances believing Denial were the bigger threat, or advantage of the fact that alot more seem to dislike Denial over Asc.
Basicly, most of us sat there laughign as the diff. alliances joined on Denial night after night, while we established our round win at pt500.

Whats the crap about us not wanting competition? We want competition. No one managed to give it. Its not like we are not gonna play the game to let others have a chance at #1 though. Because nestorn, whoever u are, pa is more than galraiding and being #1 at pt 200.

Quote:
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
Unread 9 Dec 2008, 19:33   #77
Reese
If not never; then once.

Reese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud of

whats this got to do with 5:3?
Unread 9 Dec 2008, 19:38   #78
Caj
speed demon

Caj is just really niceCaj is just really niceCaj is just really niceCaj is just really nice

yeh the thread should be renamed

"explaining the cowardice of the pathetic reese"
Round 20 - Rank 7 - Destiny (Zik)
Round 24 - Rank 2 - Conspiracy (Xan)
Round 28 - Rank 4 - Ascendancy (Xan)
Round 66 - Rank 9 - Ultores (Etd)
Round 83 - Rank 10 - #METOO (Zik)
Round 85 - Rank 3 - QQ (Etd)
Round 89 - Rank 2 - VGN (Zik)
Round 91 - Rank 9 - VGN (Zik)
Caj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2008, 19:39   #79
Reese
If not never; then once.

Reese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud of

big words
Unread 9 Dec 2008, 19:41   #80
Caj
speed demon

Caj is just really niceCaj is just really niceCaj is just really niceCaj is just really nice

ok maybe pathetic was harsh.

just "the cowardice of reese"
Round 20 - Rank 7 - Destiny (Zik)
Round 24 - Rank 2 - Conspiracy (Xan)
Round 28 - Rank 4 - Ascendancy (Xan)
Round 66 - Rank 9 - Ultores (Etd)
Round 83 - Rank 10 - #METOO (Zik)
Round 85 - Rank 3 - QQ (Etd)
Round 89 - Rank 2 - VGN (Zik)
Round 91 - Rank 9 - VGN (Zik)
Caj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2008, 19:43   #81
Wishmaster
LDK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reese View Post
nothing, but threads evolve.

Quote:
Unread 9 Dec 2008, 19:45   #82
Reese
If not never; then once.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caj View Post
ok maybe pathetic was harsh.

just "the cowardice of reese"
u can use that as ur planet name next round!
Unread 9 Dec 2008, 19:56   #83
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

so did google tell you what cowardice means caj?
Unread 9 Dec 2008, 20:03   #84
qebab
The Original Carebear

Quote:
I think ur missing the point here dude? Wishmaster was complaining about the competition, even tho we all know you girls didnt want any competition.
I didn't say we did not want competion, only that there was nothing wrong in not wanting it. Read my post again if you missed this. I'm not playing this round, and I'm not even remotely active on IRC, so I don't know what point of view the players in my alliance has on this.

On thing I am hardly able to miss, though, is that it's not up to Ascendancy to provide itself with competition. If there was no competition, it's surely not a failure on their part. Do you disagree with this statement?

Quote:
How do you measure how good an alliance is?

Unread 9 Dec 2008, 20:12   #85
Game^

Game^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Well, they might be the best, i wont discuss that im affraid. But then again, they never get tested either. If ascendancy was the only ally ptargeting Denial, im pretty sure Denial would be hitting back on ascendancy with ptargeting.
But i cant be arsed to talk more about how thing could have ended up, if not all the hatred for one and love for another plays a factor would play in.
Why don't you test us then? I'm sure the military machine that is Denial would give Ascendancy some problems if they P targeted us. If P targeting sounds a bit extreme, why not hit our fat galaxies?

Seriously Nestorn if you actually think the only reason Denial didn't win was because the big bad Ascendancy bullies plotted the entire universe against them you are seriously deluded. As I've said to VenoX in the past, whilst people like eks and Reese may be decent 'HC' in his eyes, they are terrible examples to their members. The HC of an alliance should set the example of how they want every member of the alliance to be, an alliance full of eks/Reese types would fail in the first week.
Game^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2008, 21:49   #86
RuBBeR
speCTacular

RuBBeR has a spectacular aura aboutRuBBeR has a spectacular aura aboutRuBBeR has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishmaster View Post
god, where to begin.

First of all,asc got like 90% of the competent players in planetarion. -fact-
And that's proberly the reason why 90 of the top 100 planets are asc huh?
R30 BREAK

RuBBeR has a speCTacular aura about
RuBBeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2008, 22:12   #87
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

The reason PD/AD works so well is because so many people seem to have the wrong idea of whats going on, especially those from ND/CT/Denial, just seem to be absolutely clueless, i wonder what happens in their alliance member meetings heh

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2008, 22:24   #88
Linkie
fanboy

Linkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by RuBBeR View Post
Hello there mr. Sherlock! Unfortunately Ascendancy doesn't have 100 players!

FOUNDER OF THE OFFICIAL ASCENDANCY LADY GAGA FAN CLUB

ASCENDANCY DEMOLITION MAN
Linkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2008, 22:29   #89
RuBBeR
speCTacular

RuBBeR has a spectacular aura aboutRuBBeR has a spectacular aura aboutRuBBeR has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linkie View Post
Hello there mr. Sherlock! Unfortunately Ascendancy doesn't have 100 players!
you got me their! but you catch my drift
R30 BREAK

Unread 9 Dec 2008, 22:29   #90
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reese View Post
About as much as you do, apparently.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Unread 9 Dec 2008, 22:32   #91
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Game^ View Post
Why don't you test us then? I'm sure the military machine that is Denial would give Ascendancy some problems if they P targeted us. If P targeting sounds a bit extreme, why not hit our fat galaxies?
denial have proved time and time again they dont know how to p-target or fight a war
yeah they are good at roid racing but that's the full extent of their military machine

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2008, 22:33   #92
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Quote:
Are you pointing out that the alliance with the best members also has the most planets in the top100? Do you have any more shocking revelations?

P.S. 23. I just counted.
Unread 9 Dec 2008, 22:40   #93
Zotnam
Over the moon
Stans Ski Jumping Champion, Ollie Skates Champion, Sperm Wars Champion

Zotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veedeejem! View Post
Or an alternative roundname:
Round 30: Lets just let Asc win again!

With current alliance HC's I doubt there'll be a round in the future that Asc doesn't win tbh, not even last rounds demonstration by Asc was enough to convince certain people that Asc needed to be hit hard, early and for a long long time this round to ensure they wouldn't roll to victory again.

Instead they decided to p-target the only real competition Asc had for 2-3 weeks and hand them the win again.

gg
Let me just say, like nearly all other denial posters your numbers are way off, maybe let your HC post about that stuff instead since they are more likely to know. I have a very very hard time believing the incoming you recieved was as organised as the "onslaughter" asc had for 3-4 days by 4 alliances. We easily topped 300 fleets incoming on those days as an ally but we coped and kept fighting. Ptargeted for 2-3 weeks, get real

I forgot which of you denial dudes told me on AD going for the strongest alliance during heavy inc would be a bad mistake and even laughed at the suggestion, but it was still exactly what we did while having incs, we went after denial and put them in minus roids 2 days in a row, alone, while having 4 alliances on us. Draw your own conclusions :/

Planets.
Zik: 3rd(r30), 4th(r52), 7th(r27), 9th(r26), 31st(r51)
Ter: 3rd(r50), 4th(r53), 4th(r37), 5th(r31) 7th (r58)
Xan: 3rd(r36), 40th(r57) 54th(r33), 104th(r29)
Cat: 8th (r54), 9th(r48), 12th (r55), 20th(r32), 77th(r23), 103rd(r38), 150th(r34), 152nd(r24),
Etd: 14th(r28)

Those damn emp races..
Zotnam is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2008, 22:53   #94
Nestorn
-||-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caj View Post
yeh the thread should be renamed

"explaining the cowardice of the pathetic reese"
Why dont you go visit a friend for a day without inet caj? ^^
Unread 9 Dec 2008, 22:54   #95
RuBBeR
speCTacular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
Are you pointing out that the alliance with the best members also has the most planets in the top100? Do you have any more shocking revelations?

P.S. 23. I just counted.
What I was trying to point out, and maybe i did a bad job of it, was that wishmaster was exaggerating more then just a bit.
R30 BREAK

Unread 9 Dec 2008, 22:56   #96
Nestorn
-||-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zotnam View Post
Let me just say, like nearly all other denial posters your numbers are way off, maybe let your HC post about that stuff instead since they are more likely to know. I have a very very hard time believing the incoming you recieved was as organised as the "onslaughter" asc had for 3-4 days by 4 alliances. We easily topped 300 fleets incoming on those days as an ally but we coped and kept fighting. Ptargeted for 2-3 weeks, get real

I forgot which of you denial dudes told me on AD going for the strongest alliance during heavy inc would be a bad mistake and even laughed at the suggestion, but it was still exactly what we did while having incs, we went after denial and put them in minus roids 2 days in a row, alone, while having 4 alliances on us. Draw your own conclusions :/
Creds to you guys for doing so, altho this was at a stage where you had us beating with twice the value, cause you had stayed untouched. But i mean we could have used all our attack power to try and mess some up for you guys, and risk that our morale went away with our roids
Unread 9 Dec 2008, 23:06   #97
Ceadrath

Ceadrath is a name known to allCeadrath is a name known to allCeadrath is a name known to allCeadrath is a name known to allCeadrath is a name known to allCeadrath is a name known to all

Quote:
What I was trying to point out, and maybe i did a bad job of it, was that wishmaster was exaggerating more then just a bit.
you should hear him talk about his activity and/or ability to wake up in the mornings

-Cead
Ceadrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2008, 23:09   #98
Nestorn
-||-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Game^ View Post

Seriously Nestorn if you actually think the only reason Denial didn't win was because the big bad Ascendancy bullies plotted the entire universe against them you are seriously deluded. As I've said to VenoX in the past, whilst people like eks and Reese may be decent 'HC' in his eyes, they are terrible examples to their members. The HC of an alliance should set the example of how they want every member of the alliance to be, an alliance full of eks/Reese types would fail in the first week.
We both know we wouldnt get to fight Denial vs Ascendancy, and yes i do acknowledge the fact that ascendancy have allot of skilled players. I do not deny that at all. On a sidenote you also have completly rejects like CBA, but i guess that is to even things out.

But it would be really fun to fight each other, i belive Denial could stand a chance, i wont say how high percentage but i belive we could have a chance of beating you guys. Altho it would mean that all of our members were at they top of theyre game (i havent been that at all this round), not taking vacations or crashing cause they thought someone told em to land.

In the end, the thing that saddens me is that this game most likly will die out. Cause ascendancy is a good alliance, and they arent beeing hit when its vital (t200 and out until low roid count) thus growing strong and superior. Nobody is unbeatable in pa, its just that certain alliances are harder to beat than other.
Since this game evolves around politics and relations, some have harder/easier time than others. That how it is and always will be.
Yes, if ND were smart they had contacted Denial HC and teamed up against asc, even tho asc were only showing 30 players and not that scarey amount of roids (1:10 was a clear signal even at t150 of how asc was going). By doing so ND/Denial would eliminate ascendancy for quite a while, and Denial/ND could concentrate on each other. In the end, all we will find in this post and most of the other posts are asc and denial ppl fighting each other, with a few comments from CT/ND ppl. And i really should be paying attention to other stuff than that. So....

Gz on victory ascendancy.

And best of luck in r30, you never know, maybe some of the alliance HCs change theyre mind, altho i wouldnt bet on it
Unread 9 Dec 2008, 23:24   #99
VenoX

VenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zotnam View Post
I have a very very hard time believing the incoming you recieved was as organised as the "onslaughter" asc had for 3-4 days by 4 alliances. We easily topped 300 fleets incoming on those days as an ally but we coped and kept fighting. Ptargeted for 2-3 weeks, get real
2-3 weeks of being targetted (NOTE: no P!) by (at different times!) 5 alliances (most of which wouldnt defend us ingal either, something asc heavy gals don't suffer from). We had 2 nights in this period without ANY alliance TARGETTING Denial. Ascendancy had 3/4 allies hit them for 4 nights, a couple of gals hit on a couple of other nights (gal raids, omg!).

Well done for winning the round, but missrepresenting the facts (I apologise if its a case of you just not knowing them but then just stfu) to make yourself look better (and your beaten opponents worse) is kind of pathetic.. cant you just let the rankings speak? You took advantage of favourable circumstances, were able to grow big untouched, took A LOT of incomings for 4 nights (managing pretty unbelievable activity in defence) and won the round.. well done, lets not sugar coat it.
Unread 10 Dec 2008, 00:56   #100
OlaTa
Friends and Foes

OlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
JungleMuffin in jealous
Is a fking emo.
Mail spamming like a newb. Expected more from a experienced player.

Quote:
i belive Denial could stand a chance
denial+3 bumbuddies did not manage to roid 4 planets in 3-2 without heavy losses. When did they plan to bring our heavy weapons? 7 rounds after current one?
Nestorn, stop posting unfactual shit how good denial could had been, and face the fact that asc outplayed your alliance.
Your post where funny first day, now they are bullshit.

Last edited by OlaTa; 10 Dec 2008 at 01:02.
OlaTa is offline   Reply With Quote