User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

View Poll Results: Which name(s) would you most prefer as the Round 38 Round Name?
A New Era 9 7.09%
Ageless Warfare 13 10.24%
Angels in the Sky 16 12.60%
Decade of Conflict 10 7.87%
Hidden Powers 15 11.81%
New Hope Rising 16 12.60%
Resurgence 43 33.86%
The Tick of Destiny 46 36.22%
The Coming Dawn 18 14.17%
Vengeance of the Sacred 8 6.30%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 127. You may not vote on this poll

Unread 19 Jul 2010, 22:12   #1
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Round 38 round name

Hi all,

As always, please vote for your favourite round name for next round. Remember, the winner gets a credit.

As a reminder, here's the previous round names:

Round 37 - Endless Conflict
Round 36 - The Lost Decade
Round 35 - Mutually Assured Destruction
Round 34 - Out of the Shadows
Round 33 - Art of Diplomacy
Round 32 - Question of Honor
Round 31 - The Rebirth
Round 30 - Addiction
Round 29 - Illusions
Round 28 - Era of Hope
Round 27 - At Dawn They Sleep
Round 26 - Survival Instinct
Round 25 - Into The Darkness
Round 24 - Shattered Stars
Round 23 - Echoes Of The Past
Round 22 - Shards of Infinity
Round 21 - The Price of Victory
Round 20 - Orbital Shift
Round 19 - Endless Nights
Round 18 - The Endless Fight
Round 17 - The Shadows of Time
Round 16 - The End Of An Era
Round 15 - Struggle for Supremacy
Round 14 - An Empty Throne
Round 13 - The Illusion Of Truth
Round 12 - The Edge of Darkness
Round 11 - A Legend Reborn
Round 10.5 - The Awakening
Round 10 - Genesis
Round 9.5 - Resurrection
Round 9 - Redemption
Round 8 - The Final Legacy
Round 7 - Critical Diplomacy
Round 6 - First Encounters
Round 5 - The Price of Freedom
Round 4 - The Tides of War
Round 3 - The New Dawn
Round 2 - The Struggle For Power
Round 1 - The Beginning
Unread 19 Jul 2010, 23:03   #2
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Round 38 round name

Oh shit. I didn't see Tick of Destiny was in there. I accidentially voted for Resurgence instead.

Cheesiness award goes to Decade of Conflict, nonsense award to Vengeance of the Sacred.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jul 2010, 00:01   #3
Cowch
Moo

Cowch is on a distinguished road

I voted for The Coming Dawn because it was closest to my suggestion: "The Red Dawn." Not only was mine a reference to one of my favorite 80s movies, but I sure do hate waking up to a screen full of red.
Cowch is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jul 2010, 00:07   #4
HaNzI
Apprime Troll HC

HaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura about

I voted for "the Coming Dawn" because Newdawn will seek revenge. They will NAP the bottom alliances in top10 this round, because the 30 odd incs they had at night last round, staggered their growth and cost them the round! I see the New dawn coming.
HaNzI is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jul 2010, 08:07   #5
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all

Tick Of Destiny!!
Ultores
Colt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jul 2010, 11:40   #6
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

Resurgence

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jul 2010, 11:47   #7
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
Oh shit. I didn't see Tick of Destiny was in there. I accidentially voted for Resurgence instead.
No worries, I voted Tick of Destiny for you (and the added bonus of decking out CBA's vote on this Resurgence crud).

I was very tempted to go for Angels in the Sky, if only had it been Angels in the Trash Bin.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jul 2010, 11:54   #8
Linkie
fanboy

Linkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to behold

I voted for Angels in the Sky and Vengeance of the Sacred because what are those i dont even........

FOUNDER OF THE OFFICIAL ASCENDANCY LADY GAGA FAN CLUB

ASCENDANCY DEMOLITION MAN
Linkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jul 2010, 12:48   #9
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

How did you manage to vote twice?
Unread 20 Jul 2010, 12:56   #10
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of

You can tick as many boxes as you want when you vote
eksero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jul 2010, 12:56   #11
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

By clicking 2 checkboxes? Damn you, eksero!
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Unread 20 Jul 2010, 13:05   #12
Tietäjä
Good Son

Man. If I had realized I could do that I could've just ticked all boxes but Resurgence. You realize you're getting old when you'd need a manual to correctly participate in an internet poll.
Unread 21 Jul 2010, 08:00   #13
Gabriel
Gabba gabba hey hey

Gabriel has a spectacular aura aboutGabriel has a spectacular aura aboutGabriel has a spectacular aura about

Noobs, these are check boxes not radio buttons!
Gabriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jul 2010, 08:31   #14
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

If tick of destiny wins, expect a poll next round asking which tick was the tick of destiny!
Unread 21 Jul 2010, 11:27   #15
HeimdallR

HeimdallR will become famous soon enoughHeimdallR will become famous soon enough

tick of destiny

If life hands you lemons, drink more tequila

After the game is over the king and the pawn end up in the same box

HA - asc -rdm-asc-VR- #ODDR - APP
Finally retired
HeimdallR is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jul 2010, 11:58   #16
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I voted Tick of Destiny because mz said so.

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jul 2010, 12:44   #17
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

i voted angels in the sky and hidden powers as they're the two I was very impressed with, don't think I could think of worse ones if I tried
Unread 21 Jul 2010, 13:35   #18
Cowch
Moo

Cowch is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Kila_ View Post
i voted angels in the sky and hidden powers as they're the two I was very impressed with, don't think I could think of worse ones if I tried
You couldn't think of Vengeance of the Sacred?
Cowch is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jul 2010, 17:16   #19
jermain

jermain is on a distinguished road

ALL of these round names are so horrendously SAD and emo :/. Cant we throw a kid amongst the paedo's and mix it up a bit? How about:

Sneppah Tihs

Hat's of to 1st person who gets what it means (not that hard :P)
jermain is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jul 2010, 19:05   #20
Ave

Ave is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by jermain View Post
ALL of these round names are so horrendously SAD and emo :/. Cant we throw a kid amongst the paedo's and mix it up a bit? How about:

Sneppah Tihs

Hat's of to 1st person who gets what it means (not that hard :P)
Shit Happens :crymeariver:
Unread 21 Jul 2010, 19:10   #21
Dark-Strider
Reservoir Dog

Dark-Strider is on a distinguished road

I voted for "Angels In The Sky" & "Vengeance Of The Sacred" as they're the 2 cheesiest.
Unread 22 Jul 2010, 04:28   #22
Pug

Pug can only hope to improve

Can we get a picture of Jack Black on the Overview page if Tick of Destiny gets it?
Pug is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jul 2010, 10:34   #23
jermain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ave View Post
Shit Happens :crymeariver:
Take your hat off!!!
Unread 27 Jul 2010, 20:09   #24
BlackDog
ND's Honourary Welshman

BlackDog is on a distinguished road

Is voting for your own round name considered bad etiquette? If so, I'll abstain

EDIT: Owing to lack of reply I just did it anyway! :P

Last edited by BlackDog; 28 Jul 2010 at 23:08.
BlackDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jul 2010, 15:09   #25
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute

Why isn't it possible to change vote.
Unread 29 Jul 2010, 15:10   #26
Appocomaster
PA Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by isildurx View Post
Why isn't it possible to change vote.
I can manually change it if you wish
Unread 29 Jul 2010, 15:11   #27
Reincarnate
ToF

Reincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to all

i didnt want to make this post but i feel i must.

ALL THESE NAMES ARE UNBELIEVABLY BAD. PLEASE DO NOT USE ANY OF THEM AND REOPEN ROUND NAME NOMINATIONS!

PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111111111
[19:10] <coffee-> dont worry about Reincarnate he is an angry man

R1 - 9 none | R10.5 - 13 [ToF] | R14 [Reunion] | R15-17 [Subh] | R18 - 36 PA vacation | R37 [Evo] | R38 [NFI] | R39 & 40 [ToF] | R41 [Omega] | R42 - 47 [ToF][HC]
Reincarnate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jul 2010, 15:11   #28
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute

Please change mine to Tick of destiny!
Unread 29 Jul 2010, 22:27   #29
Reese
If not never; then once.

Reese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud of

Tick of Destiny? Seriously?
Unread 29 Jul 2010, 22:40   #30
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reese View Post
Personally, I was hoping for the Evolution of the Tick of Destiny Beyond the Boundaries of a New Dawn as Jagex Annexes Planetarion While No One Gives a Shit About How Dramatic the Round Name is They Just Want a Stupid Pun Because Stupid Puns are Great.

But I think people would have complained about the length.
Banned is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jul 2010, 22:41   #31
Appocomaster
PA Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banned View Post
Personally, I was hoping for the Evolution of the Tick of Destiny Beyond the Boundaries of a New Dawn as Jagex Annexes Planetarion While No One Gives a Shit About How Dramatic the Round Name is They Just Want a Stupid Pun Because Stupid Puns are Great.

But I think people would have complained about the length.
Signup e-mails would be blocked for spam
Unread 30 Jul 2010, 07:24   #32
K_Ks

K_Ks is an unknown quantity at this point

The emo kids who suggested these names should hopefully have killed themselves through accidental attention seeking suicide, so perhaps reopening the suggestion box to someone not so emo?
K_Ks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jul 2010, 08:53   #33
Jester
Pedantic hypocrite

Jester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by K_Ks View Post
The emo kids who suggested these names should hopefully have killed themselves through accidental attention seeking suicide, so perhaps reopening the suggestion box to someone not so emo?
What a fantastic burn! I'm looking forward to seeing your suggestions. Why don't you post them in this thread for everyone to ridicule?
Unread 30 Jul 2010, 09:48   #34
BlackDog
ND's Honourary Welshman

BlackDog is on a distinguished road

Wow, trolling on a round name forum. Now I've seen it all. It's just a name :|

Last edited by BlackDog; 30 Jul 2010 at 10:00.
BlackDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jul 2010, 12:34   #35
jermain

Quote:
Originally Posted by K_Ks View Post
I completely and UTTERLY agree with this. ALL of the round names define the words EMO, SAD and LOSER. Seriously, who sits around a computer thinking about what to name the next rnd and come up with names like The Tick of Destiny. I mean WTF! Get out more?
Unread 30 Jul 2010, 13:04   #36
Judge
Doh!

Judge is infamous around these parts

Quote:
I completely and UTTERLY agree with this. ALL of the round names define the words EMO, SAD and LOSER. Seriously, who sits around a computer thinking about what to name the next rnd and come up with names like The Tick of Destiny. I mean WTF! Get out more?

And where was your suggestion MR Smarty pants ?

Unread 30 Jul 2010, 13:13   #37
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Does anyone care about the name of the round?

its r38. Nothing more, nothing less.

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jul 2010, 13:13   #38
HeimdallR

HeimdallR will become famous soon enoughHeimdallR will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Should have seen the list we got to pick from then

If life hands you lemons, drink more tequila

After the game is over the king and the pawn end up in the same box

HA - asc -rdm-asc-VR- #ODDR - APP
Finally retired
HeimdallR is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jul 2010, 13:14   #39
isildurx

Can we just agree that next round is called "And the band plays on", please!?
Unread 30 Jul 2010, 13:21   #40
Tietäjä
Good Son

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge View Post
And where was your suggestion MR Smarty pants ?

... heh?
Unread 30 Jul 2010, 13:29   #41
Judge
Doh!

Judge is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by isildurx View Post
Can we just agree that next round is called "And the band plays on", please!?
Spinner: Kudos to Judge for having big cohones!
Judge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jul 2010, 13:36   #42
jermain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishmaster View Post
Does anyone care about the name of the round?

its r38. Nothing more, nothing less.
sorry to moan, but it is incredibly sad. spose who am I to say whats sad and what isn't! But still, i think my grandma is 'cooler' than half the people on here!
Unread 30 Jul 2010, 13:40   #43
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I think it's great how we've got the possible introduction of a fundamentally new approach to alliance scoring in the near future, and instead of a thread discussing that we have faggots whining about the name of a round. At least this ****ing round name doesn't have the word "endless" in it.

Edit: Seriously is the fact we've had three rounds with the word "endless" in the round name some sort of colossal injoke I'm not in on?
Unread 30 Jul 2010, 13:51   #44
Patrikc

Patrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant future

Quote:
Please tell me you know the story behind that name!
Patrikc is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jul 2010, 13:55   #45
Mzyxptlk
mz.

We've also had darkness, dawn, diplomacy, illusion, price, shadows and struggle twice! Next round I'll vote for whichever names contain none of the words used in previous rounds, with possible exceptions for 'the', 'a', 'an' and 'of'.
Unread 30 Jul 2010, 14:07   #46
Jester
Pedantic hypocrite

Jester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
We've also had darkness, dawn, diplomacy, illusion, price, shadows and struggle twice! Next round I'll vote for whichever names contain none of the words used in previous rounds, with possible exceptions for 'the', 'a', 'an' and 'of'.
Next round I'm submitting "Thirty-Nine".
Unread 30 Jul 2010, 14:22   #47
Gabriel
Gabba gabba hey hey

Gabriel has a spectacular aura aboutGabriel has a spectacular aura aboutGabriel has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reese View Post
At least they didn't go around facebook asking everybody to vote for it
Gabriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jul 2010, 15:19   #48
jermain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrikc View Post
Please tell me you know the story behind that name!
who doesnt :P

crap film anyway

im being real pessimistic today!!! lol
Unread 30 Jul 2010, 15:46   #49
Patrikc

Patrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant future

Quote:
who doesnt :P

crap film anyway

im being real pessimistic today!!! lol
Then why can't you appreciate the thought put into the name! Better than something like "Angels in the Sky". :/

Could always name it "Round 39" for shitz n giggles!
Patrikc is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jul 2010, 16:23   #50
Reincarnate
ToF

Reincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to all

would there be copyright issues if we called it Star Wars: A New Hope

:P
[19:10] <coffee-> dont worry about Reincarnate he is an angry man

R1 - 9 none | R10.5 - 13 [ToF] | R14 [Reunion] | R15-17 [Subh] | R18 - 36 PA vacation | R37 [Evo] | R38 [NFI] | R39 & 40 [ToF] | R41 [Omega] | R42 - 47 [ToF][HC]
Reincarnate is offline   Reply With Quote