User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Recruitment
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 15 Apr 2007, 13:19   #1
gmufc

gmufc is just really nicegmufc is just really nicegmufc is just really nicegmufc is just really nice
Unofficial IPC announcement

Interplanetary Peace Corps [IPC] is currently a one man ally and will only play for fun. If anyone else wanna join me feel free to apply to tag ingame and hang around in #IPC on netgamers server.

IPC got no rules, no politics and don't demand anything from members except a friendly attitude.
If more people are interested in restoring the good old IPC community you are very welcome to join. I know theres a lot of ex-IPC members that miss the old community and other people that prefer small aliances where the community means more then playing "hardcore" and doing good in game. If you are one of those people your very welcome to join me.

glhf,
gmufc

Edit:
Just noticed theres a "Alliance recruitment" category so maybe should have posted this in there instead.. if any mods read this feel free to move this thread
gmufc is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Apr 2007, 13:46   #2
Chef!
Domestic Diva

Chef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to behold
Re: Unofficial IPC announcement

I just nearly fell off my chair. I was scared that we would be seeing the return of KeyStoke

<rext> chef recall your fleet m8 they going to fc u
<Chef> recall my fleet?
<Chef> ive not logged in for two days

Its Only Nasty, When Its Not True.
Chef! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Apr 2007, 16:20   #3
gmufc

gmufc is just really nicegmufc is just really nicegmufc is just really nicegmufc is just really nice

Hehe, thats why it's "unofficial" announcement as I never were HC or anything just trying to get the community back together.

Trying to get as many of the old IPC peeps as possible to start hanging around in #IPC again. Even if your playing with other alliances now your still welcome to join the "community" and hopefully we'll get things going and have some fun there.

Those of you that never played with IPC but would like to joiin the community are welcome to join aswell. The idea is to get a fun and friendly community where we can discuss all sort of stuff, help eachother out with scans and defence in game and whatever else is on your mind..
gmufc is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Apr 2007, 17:13   #4
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

IPC back! I cried for several minutes there. Welcome back, and may IPC come back to its former grandeur.
Unread 22 Apr 2007, 22:21   #5
MissyR

MissyR is an unknown quantity at this point

It would be nice to see/talk to the old IPC peeps again, it been a long time.
MissyR is offline   Reply With Quote