User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Strategic Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 9 Apr 2006, 13:56   #51
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Who were you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmufc

Always attacked the biggest targets I could find (mainly attacked targets in top 50 value/roids) and as they get more def and are harder to attack then the noobs the other XPwhores in the top kept attacking I personally think I should've passed a few more of them in ranking if game had been "fair"
Myself and the other no-def DLR planets you hit weren't T50 value
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Apr 2006, 15:52   #52
gmufc

gmufc is just really nicegmufc is just really nicegmufc is just really nicegmufc is just really nice

nope, but you were top 5/10 terrans in value/roids.. as zik I ofcourse attacked the biggest terrans aswell once in a while, but mainly attacked ziks when possible as I got much more xp that way...

And reason I attacked you a few times were you attacked me like 20-30 times or so totally so retaled you to get back roids...
gmufc is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Apr 2006, 17:21   #53
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
And reason I attacked you a few times were you attacked me like 20-30 times or so totally so retaled you to get back roids...
I hardly think it was 20-30...

But still, I did enjoy the lovely XP boosts you gave me... but thanks to you I always needed a slot spare to run my poor harpies every time you hit me!
Unread 9 Apr 2006, 18:26   #54
gmufc

gmufc is just really nicegmufc is just really nicegmufc is just really nicegmufc is just really nice

actually I'm pretty sure you attacked me atleast 20 times (didnt land half of em though)... remember I counted it in end of round and you were the one that attacked me the most but as I had totally gotten nearly 400 total hostile incs (forgot the exact amount, but remember I had an average of 5,2 hostiles/waves a day) it wasnt really that bad...

typically had 1-2 waves on me when I were low on roids and as soon as I passed 600+ roids I got 10 terran DE/BS waves on me :P
Then again I got through on a lot of my targets aswell (except last weeks when most got def) so never complained about loosing my own roids ofc
Unread 9 Apr 2006, 19:11   #55
Gate
;D!

Quote:
actually I'm pretty sure you attacked me atleast 20 times (didnt land half of em though)...
hehe, oh yeah, I remember a bit better now. I just tended to look through my hostiles list and 3 fleet on anyone I thought was worth a hit.

Prelaunch ftw
Unread 9 Apr 2006, 21:35   #56
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
actually I'm pretty sure you attacked me atleast 20 times (didnt land half of em though)... remember I counted it in end of round and you were the one that attacked me the most but as I had totally gotten nearly 400 total hostile incs (forgot the exact amount, but remember I had an average of 5,2 hostiles/waves a day) it wasnt really that bad...

typically had 1-2 waves on me when I were low on roids and as soon as I passed 600+ roids I got 10 terran DE/BS waves on me :P
Then again I got through on a lot of my targets aswell (except last weeks when most got def) so never complained about loosing my own roids ofc
I'm curious, how much did you send defence/get defence if you remember at this point?
Unread 9 Apr 2006, 21:40   #57
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeke
You are: Cormantyr (21:6:8) (Clear)
Size: 527 877
Value: 909,544 1,025
Score: 6,478,564 127
XP: 92,817 73

what a dumb round honest, in top100 all the time and got out of it right in the end -.- check out history at sandmans... <- being cat xp whore with cr only and always got def as off 4 weeks before end..
You are yourself to blame for not building FR. I focused on CR early on aswell, but found out faking with FR on ziks (mostly ziks) was a freakin' good tactic and easy landing. My CR fleets was almost always defended against and I'm sure if I had focused stronger on FR earlier I'd be higher up (obviously as I'd have lots more landings).
Unread 9 Apr 2006, 22:34   #58
gmufc

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
I'm curious, how much did you send defence/get defence if you remember at this point?
First 50 days or so of the round I always kept one fleet free that I used to def ally (basicly all thiefs and stolen CO's to def against big FI incs (had the biggest zik FI/CO fleet most of the round before rain passed me in the end as I changed to XPstyle while he stuck with value).

As I changed to XPstyle last 2-3 weeks I didnt get any defence from ally then and didnt send much fleets to def either (basicly did loads of scans every day and kept sending fleets to attack the biggest ziks and a few ters whenever I had fleets free). Had a nice gal though so they helped cover many waves so I kept roids and saved up more res to keep rebuilding the ships I lost.