User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Suggestions

Unread 24 Jun 2014, 15:21   #1
Veil05
NE

Veil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud of
Land ticks

Can we have an option in preferences that allows your fleet page to be customised to either LAUNCH or LAND tick.

Im not very good at science and get it wrong.

Unread 24 Jun 2014, 15:31   #2
Patrikc

Patrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant future
Re: Land ticks

This should automatically be turned on if you get the login captcha wrong more than 3 times in a row.
Patrikc is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jun 2014, 15:46   #3
Papadoc

Papadoc is a jewel in the roughPapadoc is a jewel in the roughPapadoc is a jewel in the roughPapadoc is a jewel in the rough

If you get it wrong mutiple times in a row it will eventually give you a really easy one. This is useful for me at 3am
Unread 24 Jun 2014, 16:13   #4
Machado
Seraphim

Machado is a jewel in the roughMachado is a jewel in the roughMachado is a jewel in the roughMachado is a jewel in the rough

I wonder if they're keeping stats about the # of times it takes each account to enter PA :P
Unread 28 Jun 2014, 09:21   #5
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Machado View Post
I wonder if they're keeping stats about the # of times it takes each account to enter PA :P
Code:
Nickname  |  Average Attempts
Machado   |          1.935210
Unread 28 Jun 2014, 12:43   #6
Machado
Seraphim

Machado is a jewel in the roughMachado is a jewel in the roughMachado is a jewel in the roughMachado is a jewel in the rough

Hahahaha. Lower than I thought! It's hard to read on my mobile phone when its burning a hole into my eyes at 3am