User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Strategic Discussions

Unread 29 Dec 2016, 18:34   #1
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light
Stats for r70 discussion

hi folks,
I noticed that there are a set of stats up on the speedgame http://speedgame.planetarion.com/manual.pl?page=stats but the beta stats are the same as r69 I was wondering Jintoa has assigned stat duty as sign ups are tomorrow
Unread 29 Dec 2016, 18:59   #2
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of
Re: Stats for r70 discussion

Its been explained in the "cows stats" thread.
The stat duty was assigned to the mafia as usualy

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Dec 2016, 19:04   #3
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

I demand that you go "pizzagate" on the stats mafia i want this conspiracy busted bitcher
Unread 29 Dec 2016, 19:11   #4
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Dude ask people, start with the people who are known for being members of organized statscrime, like mz.
The stats on speedgame is being ran, and Jintao asked mob members if they could be runned ages ago.

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Dec 2016, 19:43   #5
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley
any updates on r70 stats?
Jintao
define updates
Paisley
anyone doing the r70 stats or any drafts etc?
Paisley
the ones up on speedgame look decent
Jintao
speedgame set is being used, final since eorc r69

Last edited by Paisley; 29 Dec 2016 at 20:02.
Paisley is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Dec 2016, 20:06   #6
Shhhhhhh

Shhhhhhh is a name known to allShhhhhhh is a name known to allShhhhhhh is a name known to allShhhhhhh is a name known to allShhhhhhh is a name known to allShhhhhhh is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paisley View Post
Paisley
any updates on r70 stats?
Jintao
define updates
Paisley
anyone doing the r70 stats or any drafts etc?
Paisley
the ones up on speedgame look decent
Jintao
speedgame set is being used, final since eorc r69
Thanks for posting this and informing everyone.
Something Jintao should have done ages ago.
Shhhhhhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Dec 2016, 23:33   #7
Jintao
The evil stats guy

Jintao is a glorious beacon of lightJintao is a glorious beacon of lightJintao is a glorious beacon of lightJintao is a glorious beacon of lightJintao is a glorious beacon of lightJintao is a glorious beacon of light

I always aim to have the next round stats final by the time EORC starts. Which they were

I always request this to be announced with EORC/game changes so that even the people that don't read the forums receive this information. Which it was

This time only somewhere something went wrong and they never got to the beta server. My apologies for this.
Jintao is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Dec 2016, 16:33   #8
Patrikc

Patrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant future

I understand reducing the number of races makes balancing easier, but changing Etd to a support race with one usable ship is taking it a bit far.
Patrikc is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jan 2017, 19:15   #9
Magnus

Magnus is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrikc View Post
I understand reducing the number of races makes balancing easier, but changing Etd to a support race with one usable ship is taking it a bit far.
It's almost like people make stats with unusable ships on purpose.
Magnus is offline   Reply With Quote