User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 15 May 2007, 13:21   #1
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold
Your loss my gain

There are not many new threads, and it seems people talk about no wars. I only know what Mr. Sandman tells me.

From the looks of it, someone wtfspanked WP for 5k roids thus far, and some bad bad, un-human soul had the nerve to booty swat TGV.
Is orbit/SPQR laying down the pimp slap on these guys or what.
Unread 15 May 2007, 14:01   #2
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts
Re: Your loss my gain

Angels hit TGV?

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2007, 14:10   #3
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

WP is still in the lead by far.
Gonna take more than a night of roid loss for anyone to catch them again.

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2007, 14:30   #4
Stoom
Bragpack™

Stoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher
WP is still in the lead by far.
Gonna take more than a night of roid loss for anyone to catch them again.
Atleast Angels & Co. made a start! Let's hope they can keep this up, there's still about 2 weeks to go.
Stoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2007, 14:42   #5
Allfather
The PropaGhandi

Allfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these parts

Its hirr!

<Deffeh> I just told my parents im a homosexual, now they kicked me out
Allfather is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2007, 15:17   #6
Juffled

Juffled has a spectacular aura aboutJuffled has a spectacular aura about

afaik it was not angels who hit tgv

i will let kargool confirm it i suppose as he likes doing this sort of thing,
R6 - [Fury]
R19/20/21 - [TGV]
R22 - [Ascendency]

Last edited by Juffled; 15 May 2007 at 15:27.
Juffled is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2007, 15:29   #7
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoom
Atleast Angels & Co. made a start! Let's hope they can keep this up, there's still about 2 weeks to go.
a lot of other alliances have been target WP for days now, but this is the first day they ran out of def obvisoly.

Unread 15 May 2007, 15:56   #8
Juffled

Quote:
a lot of other alliances have been target WP for days now, but this is the first day they ran out of def obvisoly.
I think its more likely that this is the first day that they didnt land better than they got hit. But I am just nit picking
R6 - [Fury]
R19/20/21 - [TGV]
R22 - [Ascendency]
Unread 15 May 2007, 15:56   #9
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Rinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to behold

I think ull find we ran out of slots before we ran out of defence
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Rinoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2007, 15:59   #10
ComradeRob
wasted

ComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriend
Post Re: Your loss my gain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rinoa
Congratulations, you win one free credit for next round for winning the 'AD post of the round' competition!

Pity it's a free round anyway
“They were totally confused,” said the birdman, whose flying suit gives him a passing resemblance to Buzz Lightyear in Toy Story. “The authorities said that I was an unregistered aircraft and to fly, you need a licence. I told them, ‘No. To fly, you need wings’.”
ComradeRob is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2007, 16:00   #11
Stoom
Bragpack™

Stoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juffled
afaik it was not angels who hit tgv

i will let kargool confirm it i suppose as he likes doing this sort of thing,
Can't wait! I love Kargool statements

Quote:
Not true, obvisoly.
Unread 15 May 2007, 16:02   #12
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rinoa
I am going to 3 fleet you tonight after you run out of slots, but not defence.
Unread 15 May 2007, 16:11   #13
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Can't wait! I love Kargool statements

Not true, obvisoly.
It is spelled obviously

Unread 15 May 2007, 16:18   #14
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
It is spelled obviously
Is this a joke?
Unread 15 May 2007, 16:36   #15
viC
Carnivorous Flamingo

viC is a splendid one to beholdviC is a splendid one to beholdviC is a splendid one to beholdviC is a splendid one to beholdviC is a splendid one to beholdviC is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Is this a joke?
obvisoly!
Unread 15 May 2007, 16:50   #16
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

still no word on who knocked TGV down 11%!!! I want to know who did it so I will never, ever be apart of anything that they, or individuals of their entity do!
Unread 15 May 2007, 17:04   #17
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Is this a joke?
No, it realy is spelled obviously

Unread 15 May 2007, 17:10   #18
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Gio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond repute

We are used to getting roided anyways by now
As long as we keep the value growing and the xp coming in, nobody will stop us!!!!
Unread 15 May 2007, 17:19   #19
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chika
still no word on who knocked TGV down 11%!!! I want to know who did it so I will never, ever be apart of anything that they, or individuals of their entity do!
the alliance which did it nuubed it up, crashed fleets as well to gain some roids
and also TGV were not roid fat anyways so it was hardly anything amazing or even good..

just a lame nuub bash

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2007, 17:22   #20
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

br's of these crashes! and yeah, why bother going out on tgv it really is a bit mean-spirited and i mean that genuinely. to be honest with just over 2 weeks left everyone should just continually hit wolfpack.
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2007, 18:00   #21
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Gio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond repute

No, everybody should hit jer!!! He's juicy.
Unread 15 May 2007, 18:13   #22
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

juicy perhaps, but i've still got some time before i'm ripe for the picking such as an alliance that is 23mil ahead with 400~ ticks to go
Unread 15 May 2007, 18:20   #23
Bane
Shadows and Dust

Bane is on a distinguished road

Hit your enemies not in your block, duh!

R3 or so - Cell/Elysium
Looong break
R20 - Orbit
R21 - Subh (Finished rank 58)
8 year break
R60 - ND -> Ultores (Finished rank 48)
R61 - Rogues

14:05 <Swing> I wear a cape and a burger king paper crown when i play pa
14:10 <Zwanstic> u also talk alot of shit
14:14 <Blue_Esper> you're a weird unit
12:33 <hone> oddr is where we send all the semi retarded and gay bashing ult has beens LOL
12:34 <hone> thats where u should be swing lol
Bane is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2007, 18:26   #24
Juffled

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerome
br's of these crashes! and yeah, why bother going out on tgv it really is a bit mean-spirited and i mean that genuinely. to be honest with just over 2 weeks left everyone should just continually hit wolfpack.
indeed to the wp bit

people are allowed to hit who they want, and we could be seen as easy roids maybe? which obviously we are not clearly after last nights performance, we managed to hold onto 89% of them!

[edit- typos everywhere]
R6 - [Fury]
R19/20/21 - [TGV]
R22 - [Ascendency]

Last edited by Juffled; 15 May 2007 at 18:38.
Unread 15 May 2007, 20:13   #25
jerome

er you changed your post around completely there with the edit, don't lie with 'typos everywhere'
Unread 15 May 2007, 20:53   #26
Juffled

nop i said something then expanded on one bit of it and reduced a second bit of it on the first edit then had typos everywhere on the 2nd edit

the first bit was a longer version of 'indeed to wp' saying something about who hit us and being surprised they did, and the 2nd bit said sod all about being hit, just something like 'biased'

so i decided it was a shit post and changed it almost straight away, and then noticed about 3 typos
R6 - [Fury]
R19/20/21 - [TGV]
R22 - [Ascendency]
Unread 16 May 2007, 08:29   #27
Stoom
Bragpack™

Quote:
Quote:
No, it realy is spelled obviously
Oh and any news on TGV then? 13,9% is alot
Unread 16 May 2007, 09:16   #28
HRH_H_Crab
Jazz Maverick

HRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud of

Quote:
the alliance which did it nuubed it up, crashed fleets as well to gain some roids
i resent this outrageous suggestion that my boys had anything to do with it.
HRH_H_Crab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 May 2007, 10:56   #29
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerome
juicy perhaps, but i've still got some time before i'm ripe for the picking such as an alliance that is 23mil ahead with 400~ ticks to go
I get the logic behind that. But hitting you has nothing to do with logic
Unread 16 May 2007, 14:28   #30
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Oh and any news on TGV then? 13,9% is alot
I know spelled it wrong