User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Suggestions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 11 Sep 2005, 17:32   #1
Sebos

Sebos is a jewel in the roughSebos is a jewel in the roughSebos is a jewel in the rough
Allow multing

This has prolly been said more than once but i could not see it in here, sorry if it is.

Could it be possible to have more than one Universe running a universe the same as now and a universe where u can run as many planets as you can control.

I haven't quite thought through how it would work as PA is P2P but maybe for your £5 or whatever it is where u play from u can have up to 5 planets in this new universe. Ofc u would be able to pay more allowing you access to more planets.

This could potentially solve two problems.
1. There would be a place for multis to play and so leading to less multis in the other Universe
2. there would be increased targets for ppl who compain about lack of players/ targets in the new universe.

I understand that multiing is used to cheat and so it might not stop people harming the other universe with multi accounts.

Another slant on this would be to allow multiing in the main uni. So for your £5 or whatever u gain access to 5 planets potentially making it more value for money and increasing the number of targets at the same time

Just an idea that im sure has been floated before

Dryph

p.s this is nothing against the MH team who do a great job, but it would make life easier for them if people that want to multi have a place to do so.
Sebos is offline   Reply With Quote