User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 5 Aug 2004, 00:57   #1
Dilly_D
Oh Canada!

Dilly_D is infamous around these partsDilly_D is infamous around these parts
The shit joke thread

A three legged dog walks into a bar, sits down and says...

wait for it....

here it comes...

"i'm lookin for the man who shot my paw"
Unread 5 Aug 2004, 01:03   #2
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve
Re: The shit joke thread

Q: What is half-bird, half-dessert?
A: Magpie

Q: What do birds sing?
A: Flu

Q: What's the loudest part of a tree?
A: Its bark

Q: Which nut has no shell?
A: Doughnut

Q: Why hasn't a woman walked on the Moon?
A: It doesn't need cleaning

Q: Whats 6.9?
A: A good thing ruined by a period

Lastly,

Two walkers crisps are walking down a hill. A taxi pulls up and says: "Do you want a lift" to which the crisps say, "No, we're walkers".
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Aug 2004, 10:13   #3
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

What's E.T. short for?
He's only got little legs.

Why aren't there any aspirin in the jungle.
Because the paracetamol.

What's green and has wheels?
Grass, I lied about the bucket.

What's red and not there?
No tomatoes.

LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Aug 2004, 10:29   #4
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Whats the difference between pink and purple?

Grip.

Unread 5 Aug 2004, 10:36   #5
Ninja_spammer
Freedom Fanatic

Ninja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud of

I was expecting jokes about shit.
Unread 5 Aug 2004, 12:18   #6
*donkie*
Affectionate Nickname

*donkie* is a glorious beacon of light*donkie* is a glorious beacon of light*donkie* is a glorious beacon of light*donkie* is a glorious beacon of light*donkie* is a glorious beacon of light*donkie* is a glorious beacon of light

Whats red, white and gold?

The pope with an axe in his face
Unread 5 Aug 2004, 20:23   #7
Dilly_D
Oh Canada!

Dilly_D is infamous around these partsDilly_D is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_spammer

I was expecting jokes about shit.

Sorry to disapoint you
Unread 5 Aug 2004, 23:53   #8
SeanG
Wick

SeanG is a jewel in the roughSeanG is a jewel in the roughSeanG is a jewel in the rough

Why doesn't the queen wave with this hand (do a waving action)?.............

because its my hand

Did you hear the joke about the really high wall?....................

You'll never get over it

<Desse> I am trying to breed a new superpod by leaving Unipods and Megapods alone in the same room with dim lights and Barry white on the cd player
SeanG is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Aug 2004, 00:26   #9
Androme
☆ ♥ 

ROLFPMN
----------retired-------
Unread 6 Aug 2004, 00:38   #10
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

Hi there, my names LHC

I have this thing about, you know, racist jokes. I make them because it makes be sound really clever on an internet forum where anything goes, but in reality, im just a knuckle dragging dumb****. I promise i wont make any more of these jokes, because if i do i know ill lose my account for racism.

Last edited by Kurashima; 6 Aug 2004 at 00:44.
Unread 6 Aug 2004, 00:41   #11
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LHC
What's E.T. short for?
He's only got little legs.
This joke is far too good for this thread
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Aug 2004, 00:45   #12
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Two walkers crisps are walking down a hill. A taxi pulls up and says: "Do you want a lift" to which the crisps say, "No, we're walkers".
Unread 6 Aug 2004, 01:23   #13
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
why copy my joke... you peanut
----------retired-------
Unread 6 Aug 2004, 01:33   #14
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Surely that joke works better if you don't know they're Walker's crisps to start with?

So, two crisps are going down the road when....etc?
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Aug 2004, 01:49   #15
Androme
☆ ♥ 

That's why it total shit - I've copied it as is from an e-mail FWD: I see to randomly get.

Dante gets bonus Gary Lineker points would can be redeemed and in-return, Gary Lineker posters can be purchased.
----------retired-------
Unread 6 Aug 2004, 10:16   #16
pyirt
nomen est omen

pyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond repute

What do you call a man with rabbits up his arse?
Warren!

Me=Hans_Blix
Views expressed are those of the author and not of any company or organisation I am associated with. Electronic communication can be forged and the integrity of this message is not guaranteed.
pyirt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Aug 2004, 10:48   #17
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

What do you call a man with a spade in his forehead?
Doug!
Unread 6 Aug 2004, 10:50   #18
LISELOTTE
sucking young blood

LISELOTTE is an unknown quantity at this point

so this norwegian guy was walking in a park in sweden, and he saw this guy jumping on a trashcan while saying; "72, 72, 72, 72, 72, 72.". So as curious as he was he had to ask that swedish guy what he was doing, and then the swedish guy like;
"Hey man.. its cool.. you should try it yourself!"
And the norwegian guy like; "ok.. ill have a go!" And he went up the trashcan, startet jumping while counting; "72, 72, 72, 72, 72 ,72...!"
But............. while the norwegian guy was in the air the swedish guy opened the trashcan and the norwegian fell down into it. Then climbed on top of the trashcan again, started jumping.. and saying; "73, 73, 73, 73, 73.........!"
Unread 6 Aug 2004, 10:53   #19
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

Quote:
Originally Posted by LHC
Hi there, my names LHC

I have this thing about, you know, racist jokes. I make them because it makes be sound really clever on an internet forum where anything goes, but in reality, im just a knuckle dragging dumb****. I promise i wont make any more of these jokes, because if i do i know ill lose my account for racism.
This one isn't as funny as the original
Unread 6 Aug 2004, 11:20   #20
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of

Why do belgian people have a knife in the car?

To make short cuts

-----------------------------

Why do belgian people have a fork in the car?

Because they´re planning to have it souped up

(The reason whay they use a fork and not a spoon? BECAUSE THEYRE STOOPID BELGIANS)
Unread 6 Aug 2004, 12:46   #21
pyirt
nomen est omen

pyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond repute

God! These jokes really are bad!

Me=Hans_Blix
Views expressed are those of the author and not of any company or organisation I am associated with. Electronic communication can be forged and the integrity of this message is not guaranteed.
pyirt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Aug 2004, 12:48   #22
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

Blue and doesn't fit?
Dead epileptic.

Cold and ****s old people?
Hypothermia
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Aug 2004, 16:24   #23
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

What do you get when cross a paedo and a pirate?

Arrrrrrr Kelly.
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Aug 2004, 16:30   #24
*donkie*
Affectionate Nickname

*donkie* is a glorious beacon of light*donkie* is a glorious beacon of light*donkie* is a glorious beacon of light*donkie* is a glorious beacon of light*donkie* is a glorious beacon of light*donkie* is a glorious beacon of light

I quite enjoyed that last one.
Unread 6 Aug 2004, 16:41   #25
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Androme2
why copy my joke... :mad: you peanut :rolleyes: :down:

This thread is for shit jokes.

I posted a joke.

I win "The Shittest Joke" competition because there's nothing more shit than a joke that's just been told.
Unread 6 Aug 2004, 16:49   #26
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Horse walks into a bar
Barman says 'Why the long face?'

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Aug 2004, 17:39   #27
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
What do you get when cross a paedo and a pirate?

Arrrrrrr Kelly.

this joke is good
Unread 7 Aug 2004, 20:20   #28
Reidy
I AM THE ONE & ONLY

Reidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to all

Whats a hindo???

It lays eggs

What u call a judge with no fingers?

Just'his thumbs

and the current favourite...
make some1 spell SILK
make them spell SILK again
Ask them what cows drink?

heh heh heh

ps. i've lost the will to exist, drinking isnt even a way out. atleast i dont support sheff wed tho, heh

Blind Faith - FTM
Reidy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Aug 2004, 08:32   #29
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

What kind of "sweet" went to University?

*la la laa laaa*

SMARTIES!

:/
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Aug 2004, 14:20   #30
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Cmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really nice

What's the difference between pussy and apple pie?
A. You can eat your mum's apple pie.
Unread 10 Aug 2004, 05:00   #31
elvie

elvie is an unknown quantity at this point

there are two types of keys... 75% are for cars and 25% are for houses.
What kind of keys are they?.... Darkeys.

Bit on the nose?, old?... both?... just got txt it, thought i'd share
elvie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Aug 2004, 06:05   #32
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elvie

It doesn't actually make sense.
Unread 10 Aug 2004, 06:46   #33
elvie

yeah it does... to explain...
the keys are "dark keys"
dark keys = darkies

darkies = blacks.
Make sence now?
Unread 10 Aug 2004, 08:10   #34
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

That still makes no sence and now it's racist? Though I might be wrong in this as I cant make sence of the joke.
Unread 10 Aug 2004, 08:45   #35
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
yeah it does... to explain...
the keys are "dark keys"
dark keys = darkies
I got the darkies/dark keys thing, but how is that connected to the first part of the joke? In fact, how is it even a joke?

A better joke would be something like : in Europe they use European keys, in Asia they use in Asian keys. In Africa they use darkies. Or something. But either way, it'd still be shit.
Unread 10 Aug 2004, 09:48   #36
elvie

its a j/k about crime as a black person (sterotype i know, so what)
nm... i found it funny
Unread 10 Aug 2004, 10:06   #37
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

Well you're lucky no-one else got it, especially the moderators, as you'd find it deleted and yourself deleted at worst or on a warning at best.
Unread 10 Aug 2004, 10:18   #38
elvie

lol... not bad for being newly registered
will be more selective in future...
Unread 10 Aug 2004, 13:15   #39
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future

what is yellow and can't swim?

a digger. (LOL!!!) and why he can't swim?

cause he only have one arm. (LOLOOOOLL!!!)

ps: we (some dudes and me) brought this joke in a movie and ppl laughed!!

Charlie Mingus, such nimble fingers
Droppin the bass, all over the place
Lupin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Aug 2004, 13:21   #40
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

They were laughing at you not with you .
Unread 10 Aug 2004, 13:26   #41
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future

: | but didnt you realize how this (all time classic) joke turned from nonsense to a rational/logical joke for not swimming (do you know what i want to say?)

Charlie Mingus, such nimble fingers
Droppin the bass, all over the place
Lupin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Aug 2004, 13:51   #42
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place

Q: How do you get an elephant into a Safeway bag?

A: Take the 'a' out of 'Safe' and the 'f' out of 'way'!

lol
Quote:

Q: Why did the chicken cross the road?
A: I hate negroes!

i like mine better.
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Aug 2004, 18:58   #43
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society

What do you call a man with ham on his head?

Hamed

What do you call a man with lots of ham on his hamed?

Mohamed.

What do you call a man with lots of ham on his head, dancing?

Shake Mohamed.

What do you call a man with lots of ham on his head, dancing, while smoking a joint?

His Highness Shake Mohamed.
Unread 11 Aug 2004, 21:56   #44
Mushroom
IRC Lackey

Mushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond repute

Two M&Ms are sitting in a bar having a drink when the door flies open and a Locket storms in, starts breaking chairs, smacks the barman round the head and throws glasses everywhere. Almost as suddenly as he came in, the Locket storms back out again, slamming the door shut.
One M&M turns to the other and says "What was up with him?"
The other one replies "Just stay out of his way - he's f**king menthol!"

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it."
George Bernard Shaw
Mushroom is offline   Reply With Quote