User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 31 May 2004, 16:45   #1
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
a hockey thread (icehockeyfs)

well i just want to say. who could have predicted that the flames could get this far?
imagine that.. i move to Calgary..and suddently their team kicks butt ( no i'm not saying this has anything to do with me) i've never lived in a city with a hockey team in the finals.
downtown is an absolute riot after they've won a game. there's a certain website out there that i can't name cause of nudity. but 17th ave is crazy! there are girls who take off their shirts when asked etc.(thus the website)
the guys chant 'take it off for kippersof ( dunno how to spell his name.. but that's the goalie) and 'flames in six show us your tits' etc. we went downtown on saturday night.. it's crazy, you can't even move there's so many people there.

though most of the 'fans' don't have a clue about hockey and are merely jumping on the bandwagon, calgary is lucky to have so much support behind them. and this is why i think they deserve to win. if you look at a home game in tampa bay, it looks like a regular hockey game, if you look at a home game in calgary, almost everyone is wearing red, it's crazy. and then downtown is pretty crazy too. the folks in tampa bay don't seem to want the win as much as we do.

anyway.. just wanted to mention it. :P

go flames go etc.
Unread 31 May 2004, 16:56   #2
Evergreen
the merciless

Evergreen is infamous around these partsEvergreen is infamous around these parts
Re: a hockey thread (icehockeyfs)

Google is the win.

Tell me are you in any?

<Jassy> aryn, how can u let ppl spread shit in this chan? ur not doing ur job properly if u let ppl spread shit
<Jassy> in real life sunday would be in court
<Jassy> i can get him glined
<Jassy> #feds are here to stamp out abuse

<mist|zZz> we don't do channel politics, /ignore is your friend

Last edited by Evergreen; 31 May 2004 at 17:06.
Evergreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 May 2004, 18:09   #3
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Cmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really nice

Well it is tuesday, afterall...
Unread 31 May 2004, 19:12   #4
Evergreen
the merciless

Evergreen is infamous around these partsEvergreen is infamous around these parts

Just a shame there are more canadians in the Tampa Bay team than there is in the Calgary team.

<Jassy> aryn, how can u let ppl spread shit in this chan? ur not doing ur job properly if u let ppl spread shit

Unread 31 May 2004, 20:43   #5
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

no fieldhockey in this thread?

KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 May 2004, 22:07   #6
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

icehockey is not real hockey

its a rather crude poor mans sport
Unread 31 May 2004, 23:08   #7
at0mic.c0w
Käptn Karacho

at0mic.c0w is on a distinguished road

when i saw game 3 i thought a truck with a load of calgary shirts has exploded before the game
Unread 1 Jun 2004, 00:14   #8
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

field hockey is a sport primarily played by women in Scotland.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jun 2004, 02:39   #9
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

icehockey is not a poorman's sport.. you need more equipment for it :P
anyone can run around and push a ball with a stick, now let's see you skate and do it :P

anyway
no i'm not on 'the site'
we're prolly doing down on saturday though.. which will be 'game 6' and so downtown will be much more entertaining \o/
tampa bay has to bribe their fans to buy tickets.. in calgary the tickets are now over $250 a piece for shitty seats cause everyone wants to go.
Unread 2 Jun 2004, 10:56   #10
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deffeh
field hockey is a sport primarily played by women in Scotland.
in dutchy land you usually have 50/50 devision in male/female in a club.
Unread 3 Jun 2004, 16:52   #11
Reidy
I AM THE ONE & ONLY

Reidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to all

I wanted the Redwings to win. Even when i decide to support the best team on paper in the nhl they manage to loose, i must be me

I really thought it would be the Flyers yr too so i shows how much i know about hockey, sigh

Blind Faith - FTM
Reidy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jun 2004, 05:09   #12
Aryn
Happy

detroit
ugh :P

tonight flames won game 5 \o/
yay that means there's no game 7 on monday to fk up our ball game :P
i hope they win on saturday, downtown is gonna be a riot :P
fs people are still honking their horns on the streets.. i wanna go to sleep soon damnit
Unread 4 Jun 2004, 05:10   #13
Aryn
Happy

oh i forgot to add.. nice to see some support for tampa bay tonight.
oh wait... those 'fans' were just wearing the free tshirts given to them when they got to the rink. way to support your hometeam guys
Unread 4 Jun 2004, 12:55   #14
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i fell asleep halfway through the third, for the second game running

damn. Still, good game from what i watched.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jun 2004, 18:28   #15
Barrow|Pony
snadwich fetcher

Barrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reidy
I wanted the Redwings to win. Even when i decide to support the best team on paper in the nhl they manage to loose, i must be me

I really thought it would be the Flyers yr too so i shows how much i know about hockey, sigh

Why would you like such shite teams when you could like THE BRUINS.
Unread 5 Jun 2004, 05:24   #16
Evergreen
the merciless

lol hockey