User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 30 Jan 2004, 02:54   #1
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Games give you DVT \o/

Funky

Note to self:
Don't spend all day kneeling in front of the TV.

I mean cmon, surely that would HURT? A whole day with your legs under you?
Stupid kid.
Unread 30 Jan 2004, 11:42   #2
Deciduous

Deciduous is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Games give you DVT \o/

Did he not bother to get up to eat or piss? I can't do anything for 10 minutes without getting restless nevermind 10 hours.

I like the bit about Thailand banning online games at night, now that's a law to be proud of
Deciduous is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2004, 11:46   #3
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Cmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really nice

From the symptoms discribed, i think ive had DVT hundreds of times
Unread 30 Jan 2004, 12:00   #4
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend

lol, that article bascially says that XBOX's and PS2's give you DVT!!!!! thank god i've got a GameCube!!!
We shall remember them.
Demon Dave is offline   Reply With Quote