User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 20 Feb 2004, 23:15   #1
Intrepid00

Intrepid00 is an unknown quantity at this point
Enterprise 02/18/2004

What crap me thinks. Damn rehash of a Voager episode.

Oh well, this one looks good.
http://www.startrek.com/startrek/vie...sode/4046.html
Intrepid00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Feb 2004, 23:16   #2
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Enterprise 02/18/2004

Enterprise sucks by default. Unfortunately.
Unread 21 Feb 2004, 00:05   #3
Intrepid00

Intrepid00 is an unknown quantity at this point

Why oh why won't they use the time travellers
Intrepid00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Feb 2004, 14:13   #4
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society

the whole, damn season sucks. end of story. that t'pol part was kind of funny (although i expected something like that)

on a side note: i have to admit that babylon 5 isnt that bad after all. watched through the first two seasony last week and i preety much like it.
Unread 21 Feb 2004, 14:20   #5
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend

I thought it was far better than the Voyager episode. Voyager just managed to make an interesting concept immensely dull, whereas this episode was quite entertaining. Plus Phlox is a far better character than Seven ever was.
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Feb 2004, 15:46   #6
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Cmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really nice

Phlox is an utter muppet and I wouldn't go to him if I had toothache.
Unread 21 Feb 2004, 15:49   #7
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cmdr_Cyrax
Phlox is an utter muppet and I wouldn't go to him if I had toothache.
I didn't say he was a good doctor.
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Feb 2004, 02:47   #8
Emperor Rozenski
Generic funny comment.

Emperor Rozenski is a name known to allEmperor Rozenski is a name known to allEmperor Rozenski is a name known to allEmperor Rozenski is a name known to allEmperor Rozenski is a name known to allEmperor Rozenski is a name known to all

I've enjoyed the whole show, have every episode on my PC etc. With season 3 things have gone from good to great as far as I'm concerned. The current story is building up to its climax, but 2 more eps then a 6 week break.

The Trip/T'Pol thing is just going to get worse if it bothers you. Episode 21 of this season "EČ" looks like it has the Enterprise meeting the Enterprise from the future, with Trip and T'pol's child present...

Kick the Baby! - did we rock your world?
Emperor Rozenski is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Feb 2004, 17:13   #9
Qdeathstar
edited for readability

Qdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these parts

it would have been a great episode in my books..but damn UPN gave it away.. by saying that phlox was going crazy before it started :-(..... so i already knew the ending... it would have been better if there was the possibilty that there were alieans on board...but DAMN UPN crapped on my dreams again.

Are you sh*tting me? You mean my negrep is SOO LOW my opinion is worthless?
Qdeathstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Feb 2004, 18:44   #10
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Cmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qdeathstar
it would have been a great episode in my books..but damn UPN gave it away.. by saying that phlox was going crazy before it started :-(..... so i already knew the ending... it would have been better if there was the possibilty that there were alieans on board...but DAMN UPN crapped on my dreams again.
What are you talking about?
Its ALWAYS obvious what is gonna happen.
Unread 23 Feb 2004, 02:18   #11
Qdeathstar
edited for readability

Qdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these parts

it would have been a suprise for the 1st 15min atleast..

Are you sh*tting me? You mean my negrep is SOO LOW my opinion is worthless?
Qdeathstar is offline   Reply With Quote