User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 26 Jan 2004, 21:26   #51
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: most used lie in the world?

i notice you manage to fit that in too
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 26 Jan 2004, 21:27   #52
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEWSBOT3
I don't claim to have anything to do though.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jan 2004, 21:30   #53
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

"I was at the doctors/dentist/hospital/optician"

Yeah, you are at one of these places once a week even though there's nothing wrong with you.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jan 2004, 21:51   #54
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

"Sorry, I'm late - the train was delayed." as opposed to "I couldn't get up, I hate my life."
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jan 2004, 22:00   #55
G_frog
Look over there!

G_frog is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Just one single fact would do it.
Unread 26 Jan 2004, 22:11   #56
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

no it wouldnt, as you'd then dispute that fact, and it'd take several hours of discussion , unless you expect me to to let you dissect my evidence without any chance to offer my opinion.
Unread 26 Jan 2004, 22:27   #57
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

if you're ever bored nb3 i'd love to hear your views.. email me.. you won't have to worry bout these bozos dissect anything :P

anyway back on track.. another commonly used lie
'isn't my gf hot?'
'uh... yah, she's cute..'
Unread 26 Jan 2004, 22:38   #58
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
no it wouldnt, as you'd then dispute that fact, and it'd take several hours of discussion , unless you expect me to to let you dissect my evidence without any chance to offer my opinion.
You can offer your opinion, but it's generally only crazies who do it without factual backing of any kind.
Unread 26 Jan 2004, 22:40   #59
Deciduous

Deciduous is an unknown quantity at this point

MrL don't be stupid, how could evolution be true when the earth was only created from the void about 6,000 years ago.

[edited] due to new information 2 posts down.

Last edited by Deciduous; 26 Jan 2004 at 22:49.
Deciduous is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jan 2004, 22:42   #60
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
You can offer your opinion, but it's generally only crazies who do it without factual backing of any kind.
which is exactly my point.

providing those facts will stimulate a debate which i do not have the 6 million hours to refute all your points in.

when i have time for that, i'll be more than happy to.
Unread 26 Jan 2004, 22:42   #61
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Cmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deciduous
MrL don't be stupid, how could evolution be true when the earth was only created from the void about 10,000 years ago.
28th Oct 4004BC you muppet.
Unread 26 Jan 2004, 22:44   #62
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

Thread dead.
Unread 26 Jan 2004, 22:52   #63
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

threads dead baby, threads dead.
Unread 26 Jan 2004, 22:58   #64
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

hay look
mrl ruins another thread.
Unread 26 Jan 2004, 22:59   #65
Deciduous

Apparently all the fossils we find which are older than 6000 years were planted there by God, as fossils.
This seems a little bit odd, on the one hand he wants everyone to believe in him by telling Moses, and on the other hand he's a bit devious and plants evidence which seemingly disproves creation theory.
Why would God want to trick us?
Unread 26 Jan 2004, 23:00   #66
KraKto$is8
Lurker

KraKto$is8 is infamous around these parts

"I have a headache"
"I don't want to spoil our friendship"
"You're a nice guy, but..."

Sorry, I'm quite bitter atm
Unread 26 Jan 2004, 23:01   #67
Aryn
Happy

'i'll be right back'
Unread 26 Jan 2004, 23:02   #68
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aryn
hay look
mrl ruins another thread.
'hahaha'
Unread 26 Jan 2004, 23:03   #69
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

"he started it"
Unread 26 Jan 2004, 23:04   #70
Deciduous

"Hey, that's my rice!"
Unread 26 Jan 2004, 23:12   #71
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
'hahaha'
you've become french.
Unread 26 Jan 2004, 23:14   #72
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
you've become french.
Your mother was a 'amster, and your father smelt of ELDERBERRIES
Unread 26 Jan 2004, 23:16   #73
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

i feel like im trapped in one big studio set which randomly replays films and tv shows.
Unread 26 Jan 2004, 23:28   #74
KraKto$is8
Lurker

KraKto$is8 is infamous around these parts

I am a fish.
I am a fish.
I am a fish.
I am a fish.
I am a fish.
I am a fish.
I am a fish.
I am a fish.

Ad nauseum
Unread 26 Jan 2004, 23:28   #75
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

friend of mine wrote that on exam paper because he was told he didnt need to pass it.

he was told wrong.
Unread 27 Jan 2004, 00:18   #76
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

"My grandmother* died"
Replace with grandfather/uncle/aunt/cousin as the need arrises.

"Everything is fine in my life"
"I only drink because its social"

or the best one

"Tomorrow will be better"
Unread 27 Jan 2004, 06:29   #77
Qdeathstar
edited for readability

Qdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these parts

the most over used lie in the world is ::

Im sorry

Are you sh*tting me? You mean my negrep is SOO LOW my opinion is worthless?
Qdeathstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jan 2004, 06:31   #78
Qdeathstar
edited for readability

Qdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these parts

excuse me is almost sorry aswell so that counts.. think about it

some one bumbs you, "im sorry" tho they really could care less

I killed you fish "im sorry" although they just want to get the f out of ther

i got on an on but you get teh idea

Unread 27 Jan 2004, 06:34   #79
Qdeathstar
edited for readability

we are debating when earth was created.. gawd

guys, guyes guys

you forgot..

TIME ZONES hello

God did infact create the world in 7 days...in Omnipotime, (gods time) of course, in mans time that traslate into a 6 billion years likeways 8k years ago in gods time, the earth was created, and 3.14 billion years later is mans equivalent..

DUR

Unread 27 Jan 2004, 11:36   #80
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qdeathstar
we are debating when earth was created.. gawd

guys, guyes guys

you forgot..

TIME ZONES hello

God did infact create the world in 7 days...in Omnipotime, (gods time) of course, in mans time that traslate into a 6 billion years likeways 8k years ago in gods time, the earth was created, and 3.14 billion years later is mans equivalent..

DUR
Do you really believe that, or are you trying to be funny and failing?
Unread 27 Jan 2004, 12:03   #81
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute

"no you look fine, you're not fat at all"
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jan 2004, 13:33   #82
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend

Jesus loves you.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jan 2004, 13:48   #83
Deciduous

Have you switched service providers recently?
Unread 27 Jan 2004, 13:53   #84
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

"I'll get around to it."
Unread 27 Jan 2004, 13:56   #85
madi
a little bit broken

madi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima
The fact youre going to a beauty therapist tells me youre far too self obsessed to be hanging around a forum filled with testostegeeks.

Away with you and your attention whoring Madi! Its completely unbecoming!
i am a girl
we are all worried about how we look
and i am one who really doesn’t want to have a moustache anymore

i could have lied of course and said something about visiting a dentist instead
would that have been less offensive to your delicate sensibilities?

Unread 27 Jan 2004, 13:56   #86
madi
a little bit broken

madi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better place

i have found myself using

'it wasnt me'
Unread 27 Jan 2004, 14:41   #87
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead_Meat
'I have some sweeties in my pocket' is Dace's most used lie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaneED
for dace its like "no officer i swear she said she was 16"

You are both wrong whilst Madi is correct.

Quote:
Originally Posted by madi
this will only hurt a little bit

in this instance:
Talking to the little girls

[/paedo]
Unread 27 Jan 2004, 14:44   #88
pyirt
nomen est omen

pyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond repute

It`s in the post.

Me=Hans_Blix
Views expressed are those of the author and not of any company or organisation I am associated with. Electronic communication can be forged and the integrity of this message is not guaranteed.
pyirt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jan 2004, 14:55   #89
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toccata & Fugue
Have we had

"she told me she was 16"

"she fell on the knife"
Yes

No

"Honestly officer, she chopped her own legs off and crawled into the acid bath"
Unread 27 Jan 2004, 15:00   #90
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Cmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really nice

'I appreciate your opinion, but...'
Unread 27 Jan 2004, 15:03   #91
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Have we had

"she told me she was 16"

It's quoted 2 posts up from your post.
Unread 27 Jan 2004, 15:18   #92
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

"She was asking for it".
Unread 27 Jan 2004, 15:22   #93
Dace
so f*cking zen

**** OFF PAGE 3!
Unread 27 Jan 2004, 15:22   #94
Dace
so f*cking zen

I am now soooooooooo cool.
Unread 27 Jan 2004, 15:25   #95
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
"I got nothing against black people"
I don't hear that much anymore Usually it's a more general "I'm not racist, but...."
Unread 27 Jan 2004, 15:27   #96
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
"I got nothing against black people"

That's not so much a "lie" (how can it be a lie when it's so BLATANTLY unture) as "funny".
Unread 27 Jan 2004, 15:30   #97
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Most of the people I've ever met have something against black people.
Unread 27 Jan 2004, 15:35   #98
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend

I have nothing against black people, but they are hard to see in the dark....

When they're trying to knife you!

Oops, I've said too much.
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jan 2004, 15:40   #99
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
Most of the people I've ever met have something against black people.
According to the Times 18% of British people think that Jews have too much power in the UK. For serious.
Unread 27 Jan 2004, 15:42   #100
Dante Hicks
Clerk

That must be the 18% intelligent people.