User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 14 Dec 2003, 20:58   #1
Super
Sub

Super is a jewel in the roughSuper is a jewel in the roughSuper is a jewel in the rough
"saying Saddam "has gone from power, he won't be coming back." "*

Did they worry that somehow he'd retake power if they didnt capture him or something?

* Blair
Super is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Dec 2003, 21:00   #2
Intrepid00

Intrepid00 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: "saying Saddam "has gone from power, he won't be coming back." "*

Its happen before throughout history.
Intrepid00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Dec 2003, 21:09   #3
Super
Sub

Super is a jewel in the roughSuper is a jewel in the roughSuper is a jewel in the rough

That a rogue dictator managed to overwhelm the most powerful coalition in history and ridded the whole country of them?
Unread 14 Dec 2003, 21:10   #4
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

There's no American forces in the Netherlands, is there?
Unread 14 Dec 2003, 21:15   #5
Super
Sub

Wasn't Texan stationed in Belgium?
Unread 14 Dec 2003, 21:34   #6
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

you better know belgium ISNT in the netherlands.
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 14 Dec 2003, 21:36   #7
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: "saying Saddam "has gone from power, he won't be coming back." "*

I think it's more of a meaningless piece of rhetoric which can now be definetley utilised by them than anything else.

P.S, I hope they handle him so gently.*

* Like they don't get John Prescott to sit on his face or anything like that. Would be absolutely terrible.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Dec 2003, 21:39   #8
Super
Sub

I thought the Netherlands was Belgium Holland and someone?

Or was that a long time ago? :/
Unread 14 Dec 2003, 21:41   #9
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

I thought Holland was like a small section of the Netherlands, but now they are the same country. Except Holland isn't a country at all, and the Netherlands is the country that everyone thinks is Holland. The Netherlands, Belgium and Luxemburg just make Benelux.

Or something.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Dec 2003, 21:43   #10
Super
Sub

Ah. Well who cares they are insignificant anyway.
Unread 14 Dec 2003, 22:35   #11
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

yer, mostly, but we are as everybody would, too proud to acknowledge that

we do have our influences, but not mayorly.
Unread 14 Dec 2003, 23:35   #12
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

maybe there's a CIA alumni he can get into now.
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Dec 2003, 23:45   #13
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super
That a rogue dictator managed to overwhelm the most powerful coalition in history and ridded the whole country of them?
Most powerful coallition?

I read a comical part in Michael Moore's new book about the members of this "thirty strong" coallition.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Dec 2003, 23:54   #14
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deffeh

I read a comical part in Michael Moore's new book about the members of this "thirty strong" coallition.
I'm pretty sure if we put the US up against anything short of a new lunar body they'd nuke it out of existence.
Unread 15 Dec 2003, 00:04   #15
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

But as to it being the most powerful _coallition_ ?

Afghanistan
Albania
El Salvador
Eritea
Estonia
Ethiopia
Latvia
Lithuania
Nicuragua
The Phillipines
Palau
Iceland
Costa Rica
The Marshall Islands
The Solomon Islands
Micronesia
Poland (sent 200 troops)
Morocco (sent no troops but offered to send monkeys to detonate bombs)
Uzbekistan

Formidable?

Unread 15 Dec 2003, 00:13   #16
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:

Is his book any good? I've been thinking about buying it.
Unread 15 Dec 2003, 00:18   #17
the_dastardley_chihuahua
Damn Dog

the_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud of

Quote:
But as to it being the most powerful _coallition_ ?

Afghanistan
Albania
El Salvador
Eritea
Estonia
Ethiopia
Latvia
Lithuania
Nicuragua
The Phillipines
Palau
Iceland
Costa Rica
The Marshall Islands
The Solomon Islands
Micronesia
Poland (sent 200 troops)
Morocco (sent no troops but offered to send monkeys to detonate bombs)
Uzbekistan

Formidable?
well yu did happen to miss out the USA there...
Unread 15 Dec 2003, 00:20   #18
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Im not a Michael Moore fan. It started off really well, with some well backed up interesting comments. (Intrepid or whatever right wing idiot that said his questions to bush were rubbish might want to scan through the extensive list of source articles he names), Some really interesting comments, followed by some "comedy" which completely missed the mark about a scenario where we'll have no oil or something. The chapter im reading at the moment is written from God's perspective. With this book, you have to take a chapter as a different piece altogether, as if it was written by different people. Its good, but some bits are fair pish, like.

Unread 15 Dec 2003, 00:20   #19
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

The word coalition doesn't imply anything about power being spread out equally (where's the UK on that list though deffeh). It's a fairly pointless coalition but it is the most powerful one in history.
Unread 15 Dec 2003, 00:20   #20
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_dastardley_chihuahua
well yu did happen to miss out the USA there...
Along with a few other countries, yes. But i was showing you the fearsome majority of the coallition of the willing.

Unread 15 Dec 2003, 01:58   #21
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

An "interesting" thought:

2 different view points from 2 diff polls:

CNN
Will the capture of Saddam Hussein help bring stability to Iraq?

Yes 69% 112891 votes

No 31% 50996 votes

Sky News
Saddam's capture: Will it bring peace to Iraq?

Yes 45.61%

No 54.38%

Says somat huh?
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Dec 2003, 02:00   #22
Super
Sub

Quote:

The USA* and the UK are in it, thus it is powerful.

I think Moore is a bit of a fanny really; an emotional nobody who wont shut up.

*probably powerful enough to kill everyone else in the world combined :/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew
An "interesting" thought:

2 different view points from 2 diff polls:

CNN
Will the capture of Saddam Hussein help bring stability to Iraq?

Yes 69% 112891 votes

No 31% 50996 votes

Sky News
Saddam's capture: Will it bring peace to Iraq?

Yes 45.61%

No 54.38%

Says somat huh?
That optimistic Americans go to CNN.com, and cynical Europeans go to sky.com?
Unread 15 Dec 2003, 02:07   #23
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i think they were worried that he'd be chased out of the country and would end up living in the wilderness and while he was there he'd be hungry and not know what to eat but they he'd make friends with animals and theyd start talking to him and he'd be all like 'wtf animals cant talk' then the wacky warthog would be like 'yeah we can also you should eat bugs then you wont be hungry' so then he'd eat bugs and run around till one day one of his ex-wives tracked him down and told him iraq was horrible under the coalition and to go back and hed be like 'no fuk u' but then he'd meet a monkey and find a big pond which he'd look into and see visions and his father would tell him to return home so he'd go back to iraq and find it overrun with americans and be all like 'wtf' so he'd hunt down the leader of the government and fight him and all his lackeys and defeat them and then hed say 'oh look i am king again' and he'd rule iraq and everyone would be happy ever after except america but they suck anyway am i rite
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Dec 2003, 02:30   #24
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super
I thought the Netherlands was Belgium Holland and someone?

Or was that a long time ago? :/
I think you'll find the word you're looking for is Benelux .
spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das
rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch
das blinkenlights!!!
Gayle29uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Dec 2003, 02:36   #25
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

a-wimba-what?

Unread 15 Dec 2003, 02:37   #26
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: "saying Saddam "has gone from power, he won't be coming back." "*

I call them The Low Countries. They are a group of squat little nations.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Dec 2003, 16:39   #27
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Cmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really nice

How can they send afgan troops?
The place is hardly pacified is it?
Unread 15 Dec 2003, 19:24   #28
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

most of the countries i listed didnt send troops

Unread 15 Dec 2003, 19:27   #29
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
I think it's more of a meaningless piece of rhetoric which can now be definetley utilised by them than anything else.

P.S, I hope they handle him so gently.*

* Like they don't get John Prescott to sit on his face or anything like that. Would be absolutely terrible.
Sit on my face and tell me that you love me
I'll sit on your face and tell you I love you too
I love to hear you oralise
When I'm between your thighs
You blow me away!

Sit on my face and let my lips embrace you
I'll sit on your face and then I'll love you truly
Life can be fine if we both sixty-nine
If we sit on our faces in all sorts of places and play
Till we're blown away!
Unread 16 Dec 2003, 03:40   #30
Texan
Prince of Amber

Texan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshy
There's no American forces in the Netherlands, is there?
The 254th Base Support Battalion in Schinnen, the Netherlands. There is also a U.S. transportation battalion in Rotterdam. I don't know what else. Probably some Marines at the embassy.
Unread 16 Dec 2003, 11:05   #31
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

oh to be an american soldier in holland. boring!
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Dec 2003, 12:16   #32
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan
Probably some Marines at the embassy.
That's US soil though, so it doesn't count.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Dec 2003, 13:57   #33
the_dastardley_chihuahua
Damn Dog

the_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud of

except when they hae to nip out to get some crisps from the shop, then they are in the netherlands.