User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 7 Dec 2003, 02:18   #1
Jammers

Jammers has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Exclamation I think my HeadTeacher has been arrested

For terrorism or something.
Well, it might not be him, but I think the odds of there being more than one British teacher called David Heaton are quite slim. However, the article claims he lives in Saudi Arabia, so it might not be him, but having said that, I can only remember actually seeing him once, so he might be just cashing his pay cheque while actually living in Saudi Arabia playing real-life Counterstrike.
Does anyone else have interesting stories about criminals with the same name as one of their teachers, or teachers who have been criminals?
Unread 7 Dec 2003, 02:28   #2
MrPeach

MrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud of
Re: I think my HeadTeacher has been arrested

We had lots and lots of gay teachers at my school.

At one point there were 4 openly homosexual teachers.

One of them was recently asked to leave cos he did something with a pupil, it was all hushed up though as the school didn't want the bad press.

Shhhh.
MrPeach is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Dec 2003, 03:20   #3
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: I think my HeadTeacher has been arrested

My Head Teacher was called Glynis.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Dec 2003, 03:36   #4
the_dastardley_chihuahua
Damn Dog

the_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud of

my head teacher was a ****.

[edit - and probably still is actually]
Unread 7 Dec 2003, 05:08   #5
nickhall
Naked & Profane

nickhall is an unknown quantity at this point

One of my teachers had his passport revoked by the goverment so he couldnt leave the country, he invented some toxic nerve agent or something.
nickhall is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Dec 2003, 05:30   #6
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

jammers, you do realise he as probably a secret agent, and simply for knowing him the government are going to kill you, don't you?

Unread 7 Dec 2003, 10:46   #7
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little

My head of 6th form was convicted of selling houses she didnt own the year after i left.
And the really hot English student-teacher married a bearded fat biker.
Unread 7 Dec 2003, 11:00   #8
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

My head teacher was fat.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Dec 2003, 13:43   #9
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPeach
We had lots and lots of gay teachers at my school.
I'm sure it was an ordeal for you. How terrible that people are different!

ps my headteacher got sued because she told a pregnant 14-year-old girl that if she got an abortion she'd have to leave the school because she runs the school like an evil church and won't allow abortion or homosexuality to be discussed in lessons and several teachers have complained to the LEA
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Dec 2003, 13:51   #10
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

My head teacher was Welsh.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Dec 2003, 14:02   #11
deerbarn
Anal Crumb

deerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to behold

Mine firebombed his own (well school property) house stole valuable artwork to do an insurence jobby and dissapeared to chile before the investiagtion was completed. Another one slipped and stabbed himself in the eye with a javelin and another was dragged off campus by the police after refusing to leave following him putting up a letter about another teacher having relations with a pupil at his old school.

Me and Pab had an ace school
Unread 7 Dec 2003, 14:09   #12
Hostile
The Milky Bar Kid

Hostile is an unknown quantity at this point

one of my teachers had an affair with a thirteen year girl at my school and got her pregnant, then he got sacked and dissapeared. maybe to jail. WHO KNOWS?
Hostile is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Dec 2003, 17:23   #13
Jammers

Jammers has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner_0
jammers, you do realise he as probably a secret agent, and simply for knowing him the government are going to kill you, don't you?

Luckily I have a plan, which involves stealing Santa's :sleigh: , and riding it to freedom.
Unread 7 Dec 2003, 19:09   #14
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about

argh for some reason these posts are in the wrong order and i read this thread the wrong way round. help me
Unread 8 Dec 2003, 01:21   #15
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Cmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really nice

My headteacher's name was James Wetz.
This provided hours of amusement.
Unread 8 Dec 2003, 02:17   #16
Mushroom
IRC Lackey

Mushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond repute

a teacher at my high school committed suicide the other year
that was a bit shocking

oh, and the headteacher there looks exactly like Keith Chegwin.

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it."
George Bernard Shaw

Last edited by Mushroom; 8 Dec 2003 at 02:32.
Mushroom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Dec 2003, 10:54   #17
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

My english teacher was a fat lesbo with a moustache.

and the saggiest tits.. ever
I am Idler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Dec 2003, 11:03   #18
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

my old english teacher had a humpback, and was evil.