User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 29 Oct 2003, 19:31   #101
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Nutty bint

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
I think deliberately changing the emphasis of statements and then making arguments off them makes him a liar.
As I've said previously, that's fair enough but the same could be said for the government and at times most of the mainstream media.

(And no, that obviously doesn't make it alright for the M.Moore or anyone else to produce poor propaganda either)
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Oct 2003, 19:40   #102
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
As I've said previously, that's fair enough but the same could be said for the government and at times most of the mainstream media.
They're liars too.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Oct 2003, 01:38   #103
G_frog
Look over there!

G_frog is an unknown quantity at this point

The funny thing about Bowling for Columbine is, although individual sections are misleading, i don't think the overall impression Moore gives could be considered misleading, based on independent evidence.

there are better social commentaries out there though.
G_frog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Oct 2003, 01:41   #104
Intrepid00

Intrepid00 is an unknown quantity at this point

Clearly you should have what any respectable horny geek does and scanned the pictures and put them in a dir on your machine encyrpted where she could not get access.
Intrepid00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Oct 2003, 01:42   #105
Intrepid00

Intrepid00 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by G_frog
The funny thing about Bowling for Columbine is, although individual sections are misleading, i don't think the overall impression Moore gives could be considered misleading, based on independent evidence.

there are better social commentaries out there though.
Moore is a pig. We all should have guns so he can defend ourselves when he tries to eat our children.
Intrepid00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Oct 2003, 10:24   #106
madi
a little bit broken

madi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrashTester
But that would make me unhappy.

How about, dump her, keep the pics and remain happy?

well that makes it quite clear how much you value her, respect her feelings, and how much you like to keep photos of naked women

i hope you and your pictures are very happy together
madi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Oct 2003, 10:27   #107
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

I know I sulk at relationships so in no way would I be a person from whom you'd want to take any advice on the field, but.

In long term relationships, marriages, move-ins, et cetera...

The women always presumes that the man WILL change. Even if it obviously WON'T happen.
And the man always presumes the women WON'T change. Even if it WILL most obviously happen.

That's what this is all about. Got the clue?
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Oct 2003, 10:28   #108
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by madi
well that makes it quite clear how much you value her, respect her feelings, and how much you like to keep photos of naked women

i hope you and your pictures are very happy together

I reckon I'll just bin them when she is gone anyway. And she can wonder in years to come why she let something so small ruin her life.
CrashTester is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Oct 2003, 10:30   #109
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

You are taking the vindictive approach.

I was thinking of the same with my girl the other day. The time she really got on my nerves. What if I'd go out with some other girl, and shove it up my girlfriend's face the way it most likely hurts her. Didn't do it. A shame.
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Oct 2003, 10:38   #110
madi
a little bit broken

madi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
I reckon I'll just bin them when she is gone anyway. And she can wonder in years to come why she let something so small ruin her life.
LMAO

why on earth do you think not being with you will ruin her life?

good god, the woman is blessed not to have to spend any more time with someone so self obsessed
Unread 30 Oct 2003, 10:41   #111
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future

Quote:
'I understand that a large part of the forums is "taking the 'mickey' out of people" but to actually attack their person is wrong. Being verbally attacked by people in groups is unfair and is not, in my opinion, at all allowable. Its childish and immature and will be stopped. A line needs to be drawn between "taking the mickey" and going for the his/her throat. Its putting alot of people off posting because they dont want to be aggressivly hounded for expressing an opinion. Elitist behaviour and demeaning people due to their position in society is also strictly forbidden. Failure to comply with this will lead to a strike being issued. '

and

'Spamming is a difficult topic to define and as such i will not attempt to tie this subject down to specific catagories. Spam is quite simply the posting of irrelevancies. It is the posting of topics which have no discussion potential or the posting of individual replies which do not add to a current discussion but only seek to increase a post count and/or undermine a thread of a serious discussion. The bumping of threads is not acceptable and this should only be done by a mod at his/her own discretion. The posting of large IRC logs and/or News reports is boring and of no interest to the large majority of board users. If you wish to post such things then make sure they are to the point and easy to read. '

?

To my mind, this is much more of an irrelevency than that one post which was a reply to a similar post in this very thread, and wasn't an attempt to either divert the course of the thread needlessly or just get my name on the page.

As to calling you a 'stupid gimp', it's hardly a continued attack on your person, is it? A single offhand comment? Again, you yourself have done much worse by labeling the target of the thread a nutty bint. Also note that the rule only condemns group and/or persistant attacks.
What is the point in quoting the rules if you dont understand them?

You posted what can clearly be described as 'Spam is quite simply the posting of irrelevancies. It is the posting of topics which have no discussion potential or the posting of individual replies which do not add to a current'. Whether or not it was in reply to an earlier post (which was spam) to which it was then relevant to makes no difference - it was off topic and had no place within the threads discussion.

Me titling a thread 'nutty bint' is hardly a personal attack, certainly not on anyone you know or are likely to meet, or with regards to someone who uses this board. Your 'stupid gimp' remark' was clearly aimed at me as is expressly prohibited within JJ's rules whish states 'to actually attack their person is wrong'. This is not limited to attacks by groups of posters.

Honestly, if you dont understand the rules how can you hope to ever enforce them?
Unread 30 Oct 2003, 10:42   #112
CrashTester
I am an idiot

Quote:
LMAO

why on earth do you think not being with you will ruin her life?

good god, the woman is blessed not to have to spend any more time with someone so self obsessed

LOL. She really wont see it that way. She doesnt see things how they really are, hence this situation.
Unread 30 Oct 2003, 11:09   #113
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Honestly, if you dont understand the rules how can you hope to ever enforce them?
The probability is that my understanding of english is greater than yours, hence I believe that I am right.
Unread 30 Oct 2003, 11:10   #114
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
LOL. She really wont see it that way. She doesnt see things how they really are, hence this situation.
She won't see it as you ruining her life.

She'll see that you're a bit of a 'stupid gimp' and be glad she got out sooner than later.
Unread 30 Oct 2003, 15:04   #115
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
She doesnt see things how they really are
No ****ing kidding if she thinks you're someone worth living with.
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Oct 2003, 15:09   #116
G_frog
Look over there!

Quote:
She appears to think there is some small chance you won't act like a jerk, if thats what you mean.

If your arguments on any subject in this thread get more confused or convoluted you'll end up looking like a gimmick.
Unread 30 Oct 2003, 16:20   #117
madi
a little bit broken

Quote:

ofcourse she has her own version of reality
for a start love/lust = rose tinted glasses
dont you know anything about women at all???

are you sure you arent gay?

and she wont see it as ruining her life for very long at all
all people hate being rejected for what ever reason
but she will get over it meet someone else and be very very very glad she threw a hissy fit about you keeping naked photos of another woman next to the bed
Unread 30 Oct 2003, 18:49   #118
CrashTester
I am an idiot

Quote:
The probability is that my understanding of english is greater than yours, hence I believe that I am right.
The probability is that you 'think' you understand english better than me. In reality, you have demonstrated that you are not able to understand simple english instructions as well as you think you can. I', just going on what I've seen here.

Anyway, lets get back on topic.
Unread 30 Oct 2003, 18:56   #119
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
The probability is that you 'think' you understand english better than me.
Isn't that what I said?

I know this language.
Unread 30 Oct 2003, 18:56   #120
CrashTester
I am an idiot

Quote:
ofcourse she has her own version of reality
for a start love/lust = rose tinted glasses
dont you know anything about women at all???

are you sure you arent gay?

and she wont see it as ruining her life for very long at all
all people hate being rejected for what ever reason
but she will get over it meet someone else and be very very very glad she threw a hissy fit about you keeping naked photos of another woman next to the bed

Why does she have to have a version of reality? Its black or white, reality is reality its not something for her to see as she chooses.

I'm not gay. I could show you some time.

Maybe she will get over it pretty soon and maybe she will meet someone else and maybe she will be glad she threw a hissy over me havind a few naked pics next to the bed. Then when she is siiting there black and blue and crying after a beating he just gave her she will suddenly think a few naked pics of some random women arent that big a deal after all. Which is all Im saying really.
Unread 30 Oct 2003, 18:57   #121
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Why does she have to have a version of reality? Its black or white, reality is reality its not something for her to see as she chooses.
Physics and philosophy would tend to disagree.
Unread 30 Oct 2003, 18:59   #122
CrashTester
I am an idiot

Quote:
Isn't that what I said?

I know this language.

Yes, have a nice evening.
Unread 30 Oct 2003, 19:00   #123
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Yes, have a nice evening.
Thank you.

You as well.
Unread 30 Oct 2003, 19:01   #124
Obliterate
:cool:

Obliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant future

Quote:
In years to come she'll more likey be happy she's with a man who cares more about her than about porn.
Unread 30 Oct 2003, 19:02   #125
CrashTester
I am an idiot

Quote:
Physics and philosophy would tend to disagree.

Really? I suppose physics and philosophy both have evidence to suggest the twin towers are actually still there and we just can see them. Silly me.
Unread 30 Oct 2003, 19:07   #126
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Really? I suppose physics and philosophy both have evidence to suggest the twin towers are actually still there and we just can see them. Silly me.
Well, you've just given evidence for the 'stupid' of 'stupid gimp', all we need now is a skin tight vinyl outfit.
Unread 30 Oct 2003, 19:28   #127
madi
a little bit broken

Quote:
you dont really believe this do you?
Quote:
I'm not gay. I could show you some time.
lol, like you could handle me
Quote:

Maybe she will get over it pretty soon and maybe she will meet someone else and maybe she will be glad she threw a hissy over me havind a few naked pics next to the bed. Then when she is siiting there black and blue and crying after a beating he just gave her she will suddenly think a few naked pics of some random women arent that big a deal after all. Which is all Im saying really.
she will get over you
either sooner or later
what on earth makes you think than any man other than you will beat her up?
i have to say this is the stupidest thing you have said so far
Unread 30 Oct 2003, 19:29   #128
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

No, the physics thing is.
Unread 30 Oct 2003, 19:31   #129
Embroglio

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

lol @ how a "LOOK AT ME I HAVE A [probably pretend] GIRLFRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!" thread became a "I'm shit" thread.

pld CT.
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Unread 30 Oct 2003, 19:32   #130
madi
a little bit broken

Quote:
No, the physics thing is.
that is ignorance

ok, probably ignorance and stupidity

you win
Unread 30 Oct 2003, 19:38   #131
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i was actually kind of on the side of crashtester at the start of this thread...

oh HOW things have changed!
Unread 30 Oct 2003, 22:54   #132
Vermillion
Historian

Vermillion is a name known to allVermillion is a name known to allVermillion is a name known to allVermillion is a name known to allVermillion is a name known to allVermillion is a name known to all

Having read through this thread, I have come to the conclusion that you must be a bit of an idiot.

You have repeated several times in this thread that the pictures of some naked chick are of poor quality, you never use them, they are not very good, they are only in your bedside table because that is where you store crap.

Clearly these pictures mean absolutely nothing to you.

Having them apparently irritates her.

Since you have nothing at stake, and she does, why not throw them out in front of her? You might even get a nice reward. If instead you insist on holding onto an irrelevant, uncesessary principle you care nothing about but which clearly hurts her, then you are an insensitive mook.

Secondly, if you cannot tell the difference between fantasy women in magasines, and cheap polaroids of some actual naked woman in your bedside table, then you are, once again, a bit of an idiot.

Thirdly, there they are, beside your bed, a series of polaroids of a naked woman. You tell her, "Oh I never use them or look at them, they are just right beside my bed because its where I put stuff, thats all."

Are you surprised she doesnt believe you? I dont believe you.

Imagine, for a moment, the reverse. She told you once, lng ago, she watches occasional porn. Ok, that was honest. One day while going through her things, you notice some snapshots of some naked guy hung like a horse under her mattress. She informs you that they are just there because keeping them between mattresses keeps them flat, and she never looks at them, and yet refuses to consider getting rid of them, despite her comments about how they 'mean nothing'.

Are you seriously completely undisturbed by this? Even if you are somehow not bothered, can you see how many othrs might be?

"Et nunc, reges, intelligite, er udimini, qui judicati terram"
Vermillion is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Oct 2003, 23:55   #133
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vermillion
mook.

My friends and i use that word to decribe an unattractive girl.

You have used it to mean something else.

What meaning do you think it should have?
Unread 31 Oct 2003, 00:10   #134
Vermillion
Historian

Vermillion is a name known to allVermillion is a name known to allVermillion is a name known to allVermillion is a name known to allVermillion is a name known to allVermillion is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
My friends and i use that word to decribe an unattractive girl.

You have used it to mean something else.

What meaning do you think it should have?

I have always heard it used to refer to a slow-witted or unintelligent person.

Unread 31 Oct 2003, 00:11   #135
Vermillion
Historian

Turns out we were both wrong.

1 entry found for mook.
mook ( P ) Pronunciation Key (mk)
n. Slang
An insignificant or contemptible person.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Probably alteration of moke.]

Source: The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition
Copyright © 2000 by Houghton Mifflin Company.
Published by Houghton Mifflin Company. All rights reserved.

Unread 31 Oct 2003, 00:17   #136
CrashTester
I am an idiot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vermillion
Imagine, for a moment, the reverse. She told you once, lng ago, she watches occasional porn. Ok, that was honest. One day while going through her things, you notice some snapshots of some naked guy hung like a horse under her mattress. She informs you that they are just there because keeping them between mattresses keeps them flat, and she never looks at them, and yet refuses to consider getting rid of them, despite her comments about how they 'mean nothing'.

Are you seriously completely undisturbed by this? Even if you are somehow not bothered, can you see how many othrs might be?
Honestly? It wouldnt bother me, it doesnt bother me. If something so small and insignificant as pictures of well hung naked men makes her happy then that is fine by me, its her life I want her to enjoy every minute of it. I know I satisfy her and she satisfys me sexually, so I dont need to compete - in fact I CANT compete if someone has a dick twice the size of mine, but if she likes looking at men with bigger dicks than mine it really isnt a problem to me.

The same would apply if she met a film star that she always fancied and he offered her a night of passion. So long as I get told that she would like to go for it before she does it I am happy that I am told so I am given the choice of whether I want to continue the relationship or not. What would kill me is to find out afterwards and having no choice at all.

I'm just big on honesty. I accept that things will happen in life that I dont like but Im big enough to deal with it rationally.

I dont think the people who call me an idiot and such are anywhere near where I am in relationships yet and tuntil more people are people will feel the need to lie and cheat in relationships.
Unread 31 Oct 2003, 00:21   #137
G_frog
Look over there!

Someone thinks you were 'right' verm...

mook, n

colloq. and derogatory (U.S. and Caribbean).

Forms: mook, mouk.

[Origin uncertain; perh. < MOKE n.2]

An incompetent or stupid person; a contemptible person (esp. with reference to low social status).
The term was undoubtedly popularized both in the United States and elsewhere by its use in the film Mean Streets (1973), directed and co-written by Martin Scorsese. The fact that, in the context of the script, the word is unfamiliar to most of the protagonists has led viewers to believe (wrongly) that the word was coined there.

Quotes: 1930 S. J. PERELMAN in Judge 1 Feb. 8/1 Even ordinary mooks like you and me have been stuffing their blotters and backs of envelopes in safe deposits for posterity. 1958 Yale Alumni Mag. Jan. 21 This type of student, rigorously following a daily assignment schedule and graphing his grades on the wall, is a never common but somewhat frequent phenomenon. The ?grind?, ?mook?, or ?weenie? superficially seems to satisfy the demands of Yale, but in many ways he is not alive to the spirit of the place. ?a1972 M. SCORSESE et al. Mean Streets (film script: first draft) 86 JOHNNY (Interrupting) We won't pay..because this guy (pointing to Jimmy) is..a mook!.. Nobody knows what a mook is... JIMMY (angrily) A mook. I'm a mook. (pauses) What's a mook?.. You can't call me a mook. 1989 S. ROBINSON Callaghan's Lady (1990) 78 No, you don't understand: this mook is a legend. All the hacks in Brooklyn are startin' to talk about him, he's like a force o' nature. 1996 R. ALLSOP Dict. Caribbean Eng. Usage 386/2 Mook, mouk (Guyn, Tbgo, Trin), a gullible person (esp. a man); one who is easily fooled. 2000 N.Y. Times Mag. 6 Aug. 39/2 Call them knuckleheads or young white guys; Spin magazine lambasted them with the term ?mooks?, a label that has since been picked up as a badge of honor.

________
OED, natch
Unread 31 Oct 2003, 00:32   #138
G_frog
Look over there!

Quote:
I dont think the people who call me an idiot and such are anywhere near where I am in relationships yet and until more people are people will feel the need to lie and cheat in relationships.
No, you're quite wrong, I'm 18 months or so into a relationship that (within my ability to ascertain, but I have no doubts) is honest. I suspect verm is further along than that. I know MrL's relationship isn't that far along temporally, but it appears open and honest.

The point isn't that she won't deal with this 'rationally'; the point is that someone who is supposed to care for her won't make concessions even though he knows it upsets her.

Just because she knew you had porn doesn't mean she assumed you would hold onto it if she asked you to get rid of it. I imagine she had supposed you to resemble a human being more closely than you actually do.

I'm not going to comment on the difference in perception between you and her, or perceived difference between polaroids and normal porn, but that is plainly not the issue, However the girls here, a couple I asked, and most importantly for you, your (probably-soon-to-be-ex-)girlfiend feel there is one, which IS at issue.

EDIT: argh, split infinitives.
Unread 31 Oct 2003, 00:34   #139
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
I accept that things will happen in life that I dont like but Im big enough to deal with it rationally.
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Oct 2003, 00:43   #140
CrashTester
I am an idiot

Quote:
Originally Posted by G_frog
No, you're quite wrong, I'm 18 months or so into a relationship that (within my ability to ascertain, but I have no doubts) is honest. I suspect verm is further along than that. I know MrL's relationship isn't that far along temporally, but it appears open and honest.

The point isn't that she won't deal with this 'rationally'; the point is that someone who is supposed to care for her won't make concessions even though he knows it upsets her.

Just because she knew you had porn doesn't mean she assumed you would hold onto it if she asked you to get rid of it. I imagine she had supposed you to resemble a human being more closely than you actually do.

I'm not going to comment on the difference in perception between you and her, or perceived difference between polaroids and normal porn, but that is plainly not the issue, However the girls here, a couple I asked, and most importantly for you, your (probably-soon-to-be-ex-)girlfiend feel there is one, which IS at issue.

EDIT: argh, split infinitives.
What you all have is conditional love, you must make sacrafices and compromises in order to keep hold or someone who makes you feel someone.

If you are happy with that, fine, good luck. Im not.

I expect someone to love me for being me, whatever I do.
Unread 31 Oct 2003, 00:45   #141
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I lie and cheat in relationships but that's due to deep-seated emotional trauma and the fact I think I'm better than Jesus.
Unread 31 Oct 2003, 00:52   #142
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
What you all have is conditional love, you must make sacrafices and compromises in order to keep hold or someone who makes you feel someone.

What about if you wanted to (or did indeed) commit genocide? Shouldn't a man be defined by his actions?
Unread 31 Oct 2003, 01:00   #143
G_frog
Look over there!

Quote:

That is a sentiment whose only precedent is the God of the Old Testament, and i thought it sounded like the words of an arrogant bastard even coming from a supposed creator deity. It is also profoundly stupid and selfish.

I also suspect your girlfriend does love you despite your flaws (which may be why they are less obvious to her than us here) - i don't think there is a contradiction between that and asking you to do something for her.

You are missing the point. I don't know if i have so-called 'conditional love' or not, and I don't care, because (disregarding any reductio ad absurdem jonny may try) if i thought I was upsetting someone I cared deeply for I would change my behaviour. If I did upset such a person, I would hope they would tell me instead of hiding it, or "getting over it".
Unread 31 Oct 2003, 01:03   #144
G_frog
Look over there!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
I lie and cheat in relationships but that's due to deep-seated emotional trauma and the fact I think I'm better than Jesus.
But you're honest about it, so thats alright.
Unread 31 Oct 2003, 01:13   #145
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Cmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really nice

Ct: she doesn't keep that vibrator by the bed because you don't satisify her, thats JUST WHERE SHE KEEPS JUNK.
Unread 31 Oct 2003, 01:31   #146
Embroglio

150th reply

edit: 850th view too.
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Unread 31 Oct 2003, 04:53   #147
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I just started from your original post. The overuse of the honesty theme stands out, like somewhere you got this idea that you can do anything you like as long as you're honest, you define yourself by this one-dimensional philosophy, and can't acknowledge any view that challenges this. "But I was honest" isn't a get-out-of-everything answer.

Quote:
I said was there anything wrong with that at which point she said 'you know there is. We will speak about it later'
She is being honest here, but for some reason your honesty > hers.

The fact that you'd rather split up with her than get rid of the lousy photos is disturbing, especially when you later say you'll probably throw them away if you do. And very petty, like you'll never back down from any argument whether you're wrong or not.

Because she wants you to get rid of the pics, you say "that makes her uncaring about what I want". FFS! everyone reading that is shouting at the screen and you still can't see it.

Why is there a sub-genre of porn consisting of amateurs/wives etc? Because the men who like it are turned on by the fact that the women aren't models, they're "real" people. This seems to be something she doesn't like (as you say she accepts other porn). Isn't she allowed to dislike something?

As you're so big on honesty, how about telling her you discuss your relationship with people on a public board, and then invite her to read this thread?

PS fair play on the quoting MrL at himself for insulting and spamming though
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Oct 2003, 10:41   #148
madi
a little bit broken

Quote:

I dont think the people who call me an idiot and such are anywhere near where I am in relationships yet
i think you are an idiot
was married for several years
and am currently about to have two year aniversary with the love of my life

but i think you are ignorant and conceited as well as being an idiot
Unread 31 Oct 2003, 13:27   #149
Strifeh

Strifeh is an unknown quantity at this point

For someone so big on honesty, your not very honest with yourself are you.
Strifeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Oct 2003, 14:45   #150
SbOlly
Spelling is for pussies

SbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant future

Quote:
I dont think the people who call me an idiot and such are anywhere near where I am in relationships yet and tuntil more people are people will feel the need to lie and cheat in relationships.
You are an arrogant **** aren't you?

I've just come out of a near 5 year relationship. It admitelly had more up's and down's than a rollercoaster, but I feel qualified enough, due to the fact that I went far enough in the relationship, to call you a complete and utter idiot.

You go on about conditional love, and how now one in a 'good' relationship should have to change at all. I'm afraid its got the opposite from what I've found and witnessed. Truely deep relationship revolve around the fact that either party would happily change minor things of their life in a moment to make the other happy, because the others happiness means much more to them than the thing they had to give up.

Quote:
I know I satisfy her and she satisfys me sexually, so I dont need to compete
Based on your previous arrogance, I'm going to assume that wether you satisfied her or not, you never bothered to ask, or find out if there was anything she would like done differently.

When she's in her new relationship, laying in bed with her boyfriend WHO STRANGELY DOESN'T BEAT HER EVERYDAY, having been satisfied for the first time, they will be laughing about her ex-boyfriend who was such a twat, he gave it all up in exchange for keeping some crappy porn.

Good luck to her.

I always get the soggy biscuit

Veni Vidi Codi
SbOlly is offline   Reply With Quote