User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 26 Oct 2003, 01:41   #1
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
So i go away for a week ....

I visit South Wales
I have a romantic week with the Girlfriend
I get to walk along sandy beaches in beautiful sunshine
I rest and recharge the batteries

And what do i find on my return?

379 Spam-Mails in my Inbox
390 Spam-Mails in my Hotmail account
Mr Brick the Creator
MM the Mod

So much Spam , So Many Changes. Glad to see one thing never changes though.

Dace is still gay.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Oct 2003, 01:42   #2
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: So i go away for a week ....

There's a dog in my flat making what I can only assume are orgasmic noises.

WHAT THE **** IS GOING ON
Unread 26 Oct 2003, 01:43   #3
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Welcome back Kura
Unread 26 Oct 2003, 01:44   #4
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

THERE'S NOT MEANT TO BE ANY DOGS IN MY FLAT
Unread 26 Oct 2003, 01:45   #5
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Pablissimo is riled because of his lack of significant sexual conquest.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Oct 2003, 01:47   #6
inf
Banned

inf is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by pablissimo
THERE'S NOT MEANT TO BE ANY DOGS IN MY FLAT
YOUR MUM VISITED? LOL LOL
inf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Oct 2003, 01:48   #7
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

ITS MY BIRD LOLOL

Shit.
Unread 26 Oct 2003, 01:49   #8
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Pablissimo uses self depreciting humour to draw attention away from his self loathing.
Unread 26 Oct 2003, 01:51   #9
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

In reality, I've spent the past three weeks asking myself at least three times in any given day why I haven't killed myself.

Well observed.

See, the disturbing thing is that this isn't a lie. LOLOLOL. No really.
Unread 26 Oct 2003, 01:54   #10
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Pabs , for gods sake , ask you flatmates where Leith is, and go get your end away.
Unread 26 Oct 2003, 01:55   #11
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

My flatemates are ****s. You missed that bit in your absence.
Unread 26 Oct 2003, 01:56   #12
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Pablissimo has sexual urges towards computer hardware.

Hold on, that's me.
Unread 26 Oct 2003, 01:58   #13
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

Oh and MrL's my official commentator apparently.

There was an avatar fiasco in which it turned out nobody had a sense of humour and MrL stepped in to explain my life story.

READ ALL AB'AAAAAAAAT IT
Unread 26 Oct 2003, 01:58   #14
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by pablissimo
My flatemates are ****s. You missed that bit in your absence.
Ask the police where Leith Docks are.

Its a Tolerance area you know.
Unread 26 Oct 2003, 02:02   #15
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Im gay Kura!

Last edited by Kurashima; 26 Oct 2003 at 02:07.
Dace is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Oct 2003, 02:08   #16
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

Last edited by Kurashima on 26 Oct 2003 at 02:07.

Kinda ruins the comedy =((
Unread 26 Oct 2003, 02:09   #17
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Did you miss me being made an admin, or was that before you went?
Unread 26 Oct 2003, 02:13   #18
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Did you miss me being made an admin, or was that before you went?
That happened the night before i left. Hence i didnt get a chance to say "Well done you drunken Irish bar-steward , its about ****ing time they did that".
Unread 26 Oct 2003, 02:14   #19
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima
That happened the night before i left. Hence i didnt get a chance to say "Well done you drunken Irish bar-steward , its about ****ing time they did that".

Ahhhhh, now I feel all warm inside. Although that might be the guinness again :(
Unread 26 Oct 2003, 03:40   #20
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

yay kura
glad you had a nice break
Unread 26 Oct 2003, 10:12   #21
MrBrick
Gone

MrBrick is an unknown quantity at this point

He's back then. Jolly Good. Twelvty.
MrBrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Oct 2003, 15:50   #22
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
Im gay for Kura!
Fixed

P.S. Welcome back, when did you leave? OMFGJAMAICANRUMFORBREAKFAST*HIC*

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Oct 2003, 00:36   #23
Karmulian
Get Stuffed

Karmulian is on a distinguished road

Quote:
I visit South Wales
I have a romantic week with the Girlfriend
I get to walk along sandy beaches in beautiful sunshine
I rest and recharge the batteries

And what do i find on my return?

379 Spam-Mails in my Inbox
390 Spam-Mails in my Hotmail account
Mr Brick the Creator
MM the Mod

So much Spam , So Many Changes. Glad to see one thing never changes though.

Dace is still gay.
I however still have sexy legs

PS - say hello to ur missus for me
Karmulian is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Oct 2003, 00:46   #24
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karmulian
I however still have sexy legs

PS - say hello to ur missus for me
I shall pass these sentiments on, however you should in fact be saying them yourself at I-18 .... and we wont be having no flimsy "I have to work , im on call" excuses young man.

She arrives Saturday night , you have to be there Friday so i can cheat on her with you before she gets there ....
Unread 27 Oct 2003, 02:21   #25
MrBrick
Gone

MrBrick is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
I shall pass these sentiments on, however you should in fact be saying them yourself at I-18 .... and we wont be having no flimsy "I have to work , im on call" excuses young man.

She arrives Saturday night , you have to be there Friday so i can cheat on her with you before she gets there ....

Shotgun!
MrBrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Oct 2003, 12:48   #26
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Cmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
Im gay Kura!
Did you also mis-read the topic as: 'I go gay for a week..'?
Unread 27 Oct 2003, 12:50   #27
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: So i go away for a week ....

I was stuck in my hall for the whole weekend. It was hell.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Oct 2003, 18:45   #28
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

why were you stuck in your hall for the weekend? i know it had something to do with work?
and empire was class, but i shall discuss the sheer wierdness that was har mar superstar in another thread.
Unread 27 Oct 2003, 19:50   #29
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

You can't leave the hall when on duty.

There was a small kitchen fire on Friday night, and I rescued the maidens in the red zone. My reward: hotsex0r all night long.* Then there was a trip switch on Saturday, and an Indian man with a viral infection had to be taken to the hospital.

And that was all that happened.

*May or may not be an accurate description of the events as they unfolded.
Unread 27 Oct 2003, 19:52   #30
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
*May or may not be an accurate description of the events as they unfolded.
He's lying. I know he doesn't have the stamina.
Unread 27 Oct 2003, 19:57   #31
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
He's lying. I know he doesn't have the stamina.
I don't have the heroism, either. I sent in the gorilla power, and he made sure the room was safe before I entered the room.

We didn't even get so much as a cup of tea for our pains. Heartless bitches.